MK11 Best Selling Game of 2019

GET WOKE GO BRO--

eventhubs.com/news/2019/jun/19/mortal-kombat-11-topped-mays-npd-list-becoming-best-selling-game-2019-us/

Attached: a1kab9eohma21.png (2560x1080, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6464815/
google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2015/05/08/mortal-kombat-warner-bros
gamespot.com/articles/batman-arkham-knight-mortal-kombat-x-sell-5-millio/1100-6431342/
gamstat.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter:_World
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latin American Nigger Monkeys and Ledditor Dudebros will keep buying kuso franchises regardless of how "woke" they get, how do you think FIFA or even EA stay afloat?

>sales>player retention
MKX easily had 90+ players in 2 rooms during peak hours 2 years after release. You'll be lucky to find 40 players in one room in MK11.
With that being said, MK11 is the most causal, braindead MK there is.

Attached: mk_tranny_jaw_lineality.png (616x784, 951K)

>MK11 is the most causal, braindead MK there is
you lost me there. MK11 is the most esports geared MK game ever made. It's split into two different things. One half is an esports circle jerk balanced from the ground up to favor Sonic Fox, and the other half is a shitty mobile gacha game.

B E S T S E L L I N G 2 0 1 9

C O P E
O
P
E

Something something fake numbers

And that's a good thing.
I don't care how much you faggots whine about fan service, the gameplay is good and that's all that matters.

It's a good game.

you can tell you retards lost even you boy billy is trying not to talk about it

how does it feel to be constantly losing the culture war, /pol/?

Most of the chicks suck but Cassie is a at

Attached: 1555516912401.webm (1600x900, 2.64M)

still sold below projections, had overstock, and had price cuts day 1. theyre selling it half off so of course people bought it.

Shit game. It has no females worthy of my seed. (You) me when MK has anime Asian girls with FF cup breasts.

Attached: 03p8c6H.png (610x457, 251K)

imagine crying for as long as you can then being proven wrong

Attached: 1557102935254.png (628x7185, 3.59M)

this retarded is back

I had no idea Mortal Kombat was so popular

>source: my ass

Attached: 1506049753580.jpg (612x816, 74K)

Wow, it only took it multiple price cuts to do so.

Only stockholders should give a shit about sales. It's a shit fighting game and that's all that matters.

>number
More like NO numbers at all.
Why is there no numbers?

Good. Its a fun game.

THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, BROS! THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BROKE FOR NOT HAVING GIRLS IN BORAT BIKINIS, SOMETHING THEY ONLY DID ONE TIME!!!

Attached: 1524755530553.jpg (585x767, 173K)

he mad

Attached: thththethetah.png (740x334, 55K)

The game you like is trash, dominated by a gay pedophile furry. Sales don't matter to me and they shouldn't matter to you unless your dividends go up, redditor

I'm still waiting for a sale....

still mad billy?

>mad when the klassic kostumes aren't in
>mad when they are
When will devs learn that SJ--- I mean incels are impossible to please and they shouldn't listen to them?

I've noticed the majority of tripfags here are either trannies, liberal fat whales like Marika or faggots.
Coincidence?

I'm none of the above, don't worry.

I'm just an idiot with bad taste.

>if I horseshoe they'll believe me
One actively ruins shit, one doesn't. One is evil, the other is neutral.

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: 1560594370219.gif (270x200, 277K)

KE
But fighterfags are all faggots who only care about muh gameplay.
Maybe once we ban women getting hit at fighting games will they get the point.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-094637_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 401K)

>People who only care about gameplay when it comes to videoGAMES are faggots

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Yea Forums

>alt-right incels
>neutral
Oh right, I forgot all those mass shooters are actually just false flags

Attached: 1533114969903.jpg (588x823, 161K)

Buying video games for gameplay? Hmm...

Attached: 1560870009352.png (495x495, 408K)

>videogames are only about gameplay
What are Role-Playing Games?

A democrat voter wiped out 12 people last month, jackass. Bad timing.
Also, if you didn't censor Tifa and destroy Snoy, it wouldn't have happened. You created the problem.

NOOOOOO THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe it's all over...

Attached: 1512184008542.jpg (422x408, 102K)

>A democrat voter wiped out 12 people last month, jackass
So they can even aim better than you autistic fags then lmao

Attached: 190618165043-dallas-shooter-dallas-morning-news-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 78K)

>bragging how his side can kill better
You're not even hiding it anymore.

Game is just good and that's more important than muh titties in fighting games.

Im not a liberal or American, just enjoy laughing at incels continuing to cry about how video game women are actually white genocide.

Attached: 170px-Eggman.jpg (170x251, 8K)

I wonder were all the fags crying "fake news" and "muh numbers" went?

Something seems off.

>ex gf made fun of me for liking Mortal Kombat too much
>her new bf competes in Smash Bros tournaments
wtf bros

>MK11 Best Selling Game of 2019
Got any actual numbers?

They migrated to FF7 threads to complain about how Tifa is only a DD now instead of her entire torso being 2 polygon titties.

Gotta keep the outrage train going so you can feel like you're a part of something when you don't fit in anywhere in the real world.

>Something seems off.
Why would it? 2019 had such great selling hits like Anthem and Days Gone.
Don't question, just get excited and consume product.

Yeah user, nobody was excited for Kingdom Hearts 3. No surprise MK11 outsold one of the most hyped games in history.

Sekiro, RE2? Never heard of em.

>nobody was excited for Kingdom Hearts 3
Got any Sales numbers?
>most hyped games in history
???

if MK is so popular - literally the most normie of all fighting games - why have I only ever met one other person irl who actually plays it besides myself?

Videogames with role-playing elements. A focus on gameplay is actually paramount in RPGs, because without the mechanics to back them up, cRPGs are little more than VNs. Take Planescape: Torment for example. Amazing story, but not much of a game to speak of.

>when you're BTFO so hard you have to pretend that KH3 isnt one of the most anticipated games and known series in the industry
But SJWs are the real delusional ones, right? :v)

you dont go outside

Because you don't know many people.

>can't provide facts, rely on feelings
Got any numbers to support KH3 success?

Yeah those aren't even on this list. And I was just thinking DMCV.
What are these lists?

NPD is north america's retail sales
Top 5 are
Mortal Kombat 11
Kingdom Hearts 3
Tom Clancy's The Division 2
Anthem
Resident Evil 2 2019
None sold amazingly physically

Physical is on life support, user. It's 2019.

Not exact numbers but it broke franchise numbers and the same with MK

gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6464815/

quit coping

Because you don't have friends

>Not exact numbers
>Kingdom Hearts 3 has shipped more than five million copies World Wide
???
So no sale numbers sold THROUGH, not SHIPPED in North America?

Of course he doesn't, he's shitposting

Question teacher, why is it that these games who the players hate keep getting fluff articles written about them on only the sales numbers?

Attached: 1449747458500.gif (460x426, 655K)

That salt.

Attached: 1557073143923-vg.gif (320x176, 1.97M)

The author

Attached: 1550818042794.png (593x155, 30K)

We just keep winning, it feels great to be on the right side of history.

Pol incels and goobergaters need to stay off this sub we don't have any tolerence for nazis

Remember friends

PUNCH

A

NAZI

So is Shang Tsung any fun to play as?

He's got the potential to be very good. His Zoning tools are extremely good, but not safe

>nothing has actually released this year yet
>hurr durr we win top spot
really makes you think. the game has lost the majority of its playerbase already,

KH3 is the best selling KH game (putting it at 6.5 million) and it's the second best launch in square enix history.

Why are you upset by KH3's success? It doesn't hurt you

he's fun but to be great with him your really have to already be good with everyone else

You need a basic understanding of the top tiers and popular picks, yes. But you can still formulate a gameplan without soul steal and still be effective. Wound Cowboy played Shang and only Shang, and got by with the barebones of the rest of the cast

Redesigns you do like
Me
>Erron Black: No more retarded guy liner. Stereotype cowboy voice better than boring monotone "nothin personnel" voice any day
>Shao Khan: Like the half-dragon thing. He looks like a proper fucking interedimensional warlord now warlord now
>Noob Saibot: Not reall a redesign but it's cool to see him in the current gen
>Scorpion: Just seems way more ninja like
>Sub: same as above
>Kano: Not too much to comment on but I prefer the minimilstic approach compared to his MKx design. The eye is way better too
>Skarlet: Once you take off the burka she's actually hotter than her MK9 look

Ya know the heads you gotta collect in the Krypt? The ones you get by killing someone 25 times?

Do Brutalities count?

Once again, people bought MK11 because of the graphics. They did not follow the news about its development or up to its release date.

It got lowered to like 10 in a patch and yes

Skarlet's two ponytail costumes my fave
all the MKX characters look a lot better, though that might have something to do with the fact that they no longer look like they're made out of playdough

Eh I dont like how Jacqui looks. It's not even a race thing I thought she looks fine in the first game. Her look has literally no personality this time around

Sweet. Thank you.

>Kano, The Ninjas, and Skarlet as you said
>Jacqui
She looks like a person now. Still has the cardboard personality, but her skins are far better. Especially the Jacket and the Dress skins
>Sonya
I know it's a hot take, but I think all of her designs fit very well. I just wish the short shorts was a "Young Sonya" skin and not an "Old Sonya" one.
>Jax
Not so much a "redseign", but the Hot Hands mechanic is top notch
>Jade
Probably the second best Jade has ever looked (Human, not revenant). that Klassic look in MKD is still otherworldly though

Cassie from the neck down is worse though

Yes, but cassie from the neck up is top tier (though she does have some unflattering angles at times)

That's exactly why I specified from the neck down. If she had just one spy suit like in MKX I'd be satisfied

The exaggerrated zoomer personality is pretty cute not gonna lie

Erron Black seems more like an actual cowboy in this game than a gay stripper pretending to be a cowboy. I kinda miss the gay stripper vibe though

Attached: image.jpg (603x1024, 82K)

>NOOOOOOOOO THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Attached: kringe kompilation.png (1000x1332, 272K)

This nigger needs to get a fucking life. His kiwi farms thread is funny at least, so I guess there's that.

Attached: upload_2019-1-8_9-50-50.png (724x862, 578K)

PLEASE READ MY FUTA

Attached: FutaFag_6.png (979x289, 146K)

>Under a million
Didn't X sell 12 million? What kind of fuckery would it take for the sequel to only sell 8% as much? Jade wearing pants?

>rorschach avatar
>fighting an imaginary war for "boner culture"
>people on Yea Forums unironically follow him
It's so cringy its transcended any satire. Not even gangweed memes hold a candle to this level of autism.

So now that Yea Forums was BTFO and wrong about literally everything relating to this game, can MK threads be komfy once more?

Look at it from his perspective. Imagine unironically believing you live in a society. You'd risk anything to escape it no matter how ridiculos it looks to everyone else

No, because even in the /mkg/ threads this autism persists.

>best selling game 2019
>pre e3
wew

Attached: afcf9fd814be9f5cb44fb833a6296d45.jpg (235x196, 10K)

I dunno whose you're main kharacter

The only actual big things from E3 are all due next year

I'm picking up Shang Tsung. No other characters are suitable for my high IQ.

>Look at it from his perspective.
From his perspective censorship is based when its about shit he doesn't like so I'm thinking he's just a hypocritical retard.

Attached: 1558486902354.png (558x450, 250K)

It's because Veronica won't choke him with her thighs dont you get it?

>normalfags
They're out of tune with video game news anyway. What the message here is really is that catering to niche audiences is meaningless unless your core audience is niche.

I want Kitana, Jade, and Skarlet to take turns domming me

I dont think you'd want Skarlet to dom you

Maybe YOU don't.

she can tease me with her knife as long as she doesn't actually cut me

>eventhubs
please give a source that's credible

>she'll never open your wrists and lay naked while forcing you do drip blood onto her skin

Attached: 27Kxe2jlgY6GUDPScet0qzC_RI7bgyJazDWhS3XPiB8.jpg (943x768, 90K)

Glad I'm not a fucking MK/NRS normalfag who's into uglyass trannies.

Attached: 1559216156987.png (240x312, 89K)

Also glad I don't use shit memes like COPE.

Doesnt Cutie Cage unironically dab in one of her victory animations

retard

What other game has actually released in 2019 so far? I cant think of another big established franchise releasing one yet.

seething trannyfucker.

Uhhh...RE2? DMCV?

A remake and you are a moron if you think DMC is a franchise on par with Mortal Kombat.

DMC was selling millions

Kingdom Hearts 3, you cave dwelling retard.

>5 millions in two months
Wait. That's half MKX.

>sauce: my ass

There's a difference between traps and trannies. Fucking trannies is gay as fuck but if it's a trap it's okay.

Attached: dee.jpg (468x895, 85K)

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2015/05/08/mortal-kombat-warner-bros
This was the forecast it had at the start, and was surpassed greatly.

Did they change Black's boot to be a mid, yet?

I don't think you guys understand the situation:
gamespot.com/articles/batman-arkham-knight-mortal-kombat-x-sell-5-millio/1100-6431342/
Mortal Kombat 11 is selling less than Mortal Kombat 10, even though it has a switch release.

MKX sold 11 million lifetime, i`t was 3 million after a month

No, and they don't need to. Just learn how to block it. He's dropped out of S tier for a reason.

You can also just jump over it, backdash it, delay a wakeup, or roll to whiff punish the shit out of it.

Enjoy your censored klassic costumes, kucks

Attached: image.jpg (1034x514, 106K)

lmao at the pro players on Twitter complaining about no wifi filter in Kombat League matchmaking. Maybe the game will be playable around December.

Attached: 1558922375606.jpg (599x559, 30K)

>Shilling a game that hates tiddies and promotes /pol/-baiting
Didn't know Yea Forums and ResetEra have been best friends for a while.

Those lifetime you see are just the full price's acquisitions, mkx has 26 millions players on psn alone, feel free to check the guy that hacked my playstation to see worldwide stats.

>COME LOOK AT SALES CHARTS: THE THREAD

they kind of made up for it with a puffier mons pubis

are you retarded?

gamstat.com
Mortal Kombat X has 24.400 millions player on Playstation, unknown how many on xbox, but still, I don't see that being toppled soon, since to this day it has almost half the number of new players than a fresh Mortal Kombat.

are you a homo?

DON'T WOKE GO BRO--
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter:_World

Attached: Ryozo (2).png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

So is it good or not? Fanservice or whatever the hell /pol/ is upset about now aside, NRS hasn't been able to make attractive models in general for a long while(see: Injustice) so I don't really care but how's the gameplay? I could use a break from all the Arc System Works stuff and Street Fighter while waiting for Samurai Shodown to drop.

> Newfag, don't know who Boco is.
Get out.

Doubt it. Barely peaked 50k on PC and now it doesnt even show in steam stats so i assume its below 2k players.
Re2 or even 3kingdoms (190k peak) must be higher

It's a lot slower paced than X, combos aren't as long, yet rounds still go by faster thanks to shit like crushing blows. There is still of the typical NRS unga bunga but it is really tamed, overheads have the actually have appropriate frame data for an overhead so they're actually somewhat reactable and punishable, and no more fucking run button. I really liked X when it came out but after just trying the beta of 11 I couldn't even go back. It was so shit.

>NRS hasn't been able to make attractive models in general for a long while
they are good in injustice 2 and mk11 but retards will hate them anyway

>not letting shows for pre-schoolers show anal gore is censorship
how to spot a reddit tranny in one easy step

>how does fifa stay afloat
The British carry that franchise you fuckwit

b-b-b-b-but the combos and run button

-are fucking shit. Safe 10 frame overheads leading to 40% damage may look cool in a YouTube video but when you're actually playing the game at a somewhat decent skill level it's intolerable.

I really like it.

It's a lot slower, and combos are easier to pull off than 9 or 10, but it's much much more methodical and strategic. If you punish you're going to punish big, and vice versa. Any mistake could win or lose you the game. I also feel like it really nailed what NRS always did pretty well, which is making every fighter feel very unique and specialized.

I fucking hated 10 though, so take that into consideration. If you just want to go full UNGA BUNGA and run at your opponent with 20 different true 50/50 strings this is definitely not the game.

Consolefags

I hate that they got rid of ground bounces with NjP it limits combos a bit like I know what they were going for noone wants to see their character get smacked around for 15 seconds

I respect your opinion, but at the same time, there is no excuse for this fresh hell.
What the goddamn hell is all that shit on Superman?

Attached: injustice_2__shattered_alliances_part_3_.jpg (768x433, 47K)

a bad costume how does that made the model bad and you can change the costume

It's not. If you thinl that mk11 has good gameplay than you never played a good fighting game in your life.
Backdashes have no aerial properties ffs

The classic mks didn't even have unique normal moves my guy.

Black and hispanic kids love it because its brutal and violent and "mature"

Scrub

Not everything has to have 16 year old anime girls, user. It's okay for people to have different tastes.

>Backdashes have no aerial properties
Bullshit. Can anyone confirm?

>sales don't determine the quality of a video game
>except when it fits my narrative
Inb4 cope etc

I hope you're not talking about Anime Fighter #54 and something actually decent

There are. The NPD group wants people to pay for them because that's their business model.

Every single popular anime fighter is more competent in gameplay department than all mk games combined.

hahahaha oh my god

Let's see Samsho sell half as many copies

hint:it won't

Where are the sale numbers?
not affirmations, Numbers

It's Mortal Kombat so we all knew it was going to sell a fuck ton.

I bet most casuals bought the game before they knew it went woke
MK12 will die
cap this

Attached: smug-mario-58e15a6622dac.png (935x785, 931K)

Nice argument.

Shouldn't you be playing Melty in a gas station bathroom somewhere?

>still replying to obvious template bait threads by pedoera
Just let them samefag until they get banned ffs

Nobody is capping such a lame post, newfriend.

FUCKING BASED AND LEWDPILLED
How can this copefagging SJW/ResetEra/Kotaku/Polygon piece of shit game even compete

Attached: MH yuri.png (639x439, 347K)

>muh pedoera boogeyman
Gosh, next thing I know you're going to tell me to dilate! What shall I do?

MK9 > MK3U > MK2 > all the other ones

Shouldn't you be sucking your furry overlords dick?

Mexicans you gay retard

Shouldn't you be in a Discord server begging some trannies to play your dead game with you?

kys sjw nigger Mk11 failed

Trannies play mk now, sorry.

I'd retort by mocking the playerbase of your kuso, but too bad it doesn't have one. Go back to Trannycord begging for sets now.

billy is this mad

seething retardera

So how much did it sell, let's have some numbers

Attached: 1300835759934.png (300x300, 139K)

ok billy

Lose weight
Gain height
Take a shower
Get a clue
Have sex

The virgin Mortal Kombat 11
The chad Monster Hunter World

Attached: Negithink.png (1084x957, 522K)

cope

One BTFO'd /pol/tards and the other nincels so I'm good.

>Resorting to naming
S E E T H I N G

Where's get a better face?
You know 90% of male attractiveness.

we know its you billy

One is SJWbait, doesn't give a shit about its core fanbase, and has a lot of bitching and complaining, whether it's muh tiddies, muh get woke, go bro- salesfagging, that PR tranny etc. (Mortal Kombat 11)

The other is just doing what it's been doing since the first game and deeply cares about its core fanbase. (Monster Hunter World)

Attached: 12 MILLION.png (302x453, 270K)

BRO SO MUCH GORE
North America is retarded

chad "thundercock" normalfag buys mortal kombat because he knows the characters and thinks they're cool. he also gets a kick out of the over the top almost cartoony violence.

he mashes buttons with his buddies who all play like shit, but have a good time nevertheless as they enjoy fighting games as the social get together they were always meant to be

the typical smelly weebfag purchases an anime fighter because he saw the cute 7 year old girl on the cover. he wants to have sex with that girl. he wants to bethat girl despite the fact he is an overweight 2/10 man in his 30s. he is mentally ill.

he hardly plays with any other people, he has nobody to play with online or off. he labs by himself for an unhealthy amount of time hoping to reach the highest level, but he never does. he's too low iq to realize it is useless to practice a bunch of combos and setups if he can't find an application for them in a real match.

he seethes when he loses, seethes hard, and eventually he goes on Yea Forums shitposting about the fact that jade in mortal kombat is wearing pants. the rest of the world continues to not care and it sells another million copies.

>A North American game is selling so much in North America
What a surprise!

The MKX threads were some of the comfiest I've seen on Yea Forums, it sucks all these retards have ruined that for 11

The people outraged over MK going 'woke' are in a minority compared to the average casual who just wants to hear 'get over here!'. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

The mechanics and animations are as bas as ever.

MK really ought to be a 3D fighter... but they’d need employees who understand how to design a fighting game... which are rare outside Japan.

Who the fuck still saying "rustling jimmies" in 2019?

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

why does no one respect this game as a competitive fighting game

but this is only in US, not worldwide. Is it a big deal to sell more in the US when CoD will rape both MK and KH when it comes out?

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
>CDPR is adding a transgendered character option for Cyberpunk 2077
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1535185533558.png (480x360, 307K)

Game is fun as fuck and doesn’t have weeb shit it deserves it

Don't put sony and valve in same sentence faggot tranny.

are you on the board of directors? why the fuck would a gamer care how many units are sold? What matters is are there still people to play the fucking game with.

Check the evo lineup bro lmao
Mk is and always was the worst popular 2d fighting game in terms of actual gameplay.
It has the worst animations, the most braindead shit imaginable. You even have a block button because crossups and proximity blocking is too hard for brainlets.

>>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019
LMAO

>These are the kind of people who hate MK11

Attached: 1553163897432.png (606x778, 327K)

i love this meme

Have sex

>This thread has the kind of people who unironically like MK11

Attached: 1556058750754.jpg (600x338, 72K)

I was always curious about how many of yoy mk fans are actual gurofags.
I bet like 80%

>animeposter

Is censorship good or bad for video games?

Attached: MK11-nonsense-585x300.png (585x300, 306K)

Just truth bro.
Moron Combat is trash.

>MK11 is gonna outdo MHW soon
Cope

Attached: 1459906467680.jpg (400x800, 149K)

>normie

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190424000408.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

Have anal sex, Yea Forums or RetardEra.

MK11 is fun and technically well made
Fuck off to your shitty MMO and JRPG you utter faggot. Circlejerk UNIST while it boots you from online for the 60th time tonight

So one girl having cleavage means the games not censored?

>Normie westernbab fighting game selling 2-3 millions only in NA is gonna outsell a based and chadpilled JRPG that's selling 10+ millions worldwide
Are you MK salesfags really this mentally ill?

Attached: Smug Tigrex.png (731x593, 488K)

I don't understand the costumes are literally identical to the classics besides the stockings for Jade

yes

>technically well made

Attached: 1551878882065.gif (320x245, 864K)

So should i buy this game or not i kinda hate that they decided to lock costumes behind grinding. Im sure thats not cetrions base outfit for instance.

No slowdown, no odd physics bugs, no input bugs, good netcode. Meanwhile Jap fighters have all of this, but they also have weebs who will low for them and hype up a fucked up game

Only if you like to jerk off to guro.

the retard when on for months saying there wont be any sexy or classic costumes now him and his retards are doubling down herd

Go fuck yourself pinche puto coper

You have no idea what you're talking about.

yes

Unironically, we respect DOA6 as a competitive fighting game much more than Mk11

t. Sonicfox lover

>release
>immediately discount
>nothing else released
>claim superiority

trannies on suicide watch literally

Because it's trash in that respect.

Your game has highs that look like mids and vise versa. Your game doesn't have quick recovery. But you do have a fucked up input buffering tho.

Its like when Uwe Boll was saying Bloodrayne movie was a bestseller because it was the #1 box office film in Saudi-Arabia.

Attached: 1516186716271.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Cope

Seeething

yap billy boys mad

>Cope: Thread
MK thread in a nutshell

When will he die?

Post your playtime.

no billy boy

>i-it's n-n-not dead g-guys

Attached: KOPE.jpg (778x613, 57K)

>Game doesn't have enough of the good ninjas
>Make Shang turn into all the ninjas and steal their moves
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the best of both worlds or worst. Wonder what everyone's reaction? I'd honestly rather just have Smoke, Rain, Ermac, or Reptile and let Shang be Shang.

why can't Kitana have that?

So you never played it.

>steam is a place you go to to see if a fighting game is dead
billy boys are some stupid fucks

Attached: 1480558379055.png (1314x755, 941K)

>mortal kopebat
enjoy your trannies incels

>t-t-t-t-t-trannies
youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

the only "people" still play mudslime kombat 11 are 40%ers

ok mad billy boy

dude before Smash Ultimate MKX was the best selling fighting game in history

Hi schizo

hi billy

cope and have sex.

Monster Hunter fag here. So glad we don't have these /pol/ tranny sales bullshittery in our comfy threads. Handler is cuter than these MK11 trannies.

Attached: UGGO.png (390x390, 50K)

ok say tranny again

You just said it, dumbass.

say it again

-X

>game available for 50% off two months after release
WE DID IT LOOK AT THOSE SALES NOT A FAILURE AT ALL

Do you think there will be another kombat pack? Not looking to pay $80 for dlc.

It's to ease people in so they can gouge them with all the add-ons.

Cope

it's not censorship, it's localization sweaty

Johnny Guitar...

How did FIFA get woke? Do you think they'd still buy it if it was suddenly about women's football?