Fallout 76 is unironically the best "Bethesda" game since Morrowind

Fallout 76 has the best build variety, best writing, best world building and best landmass in a "Bethesda" game since Morrowind. Bethesda in quotes because Todd's team in Maryland allegedly had very little to do with it.

Hell, 76 had even better characters even though they're all dead and gone.

I don't know why reddit crucified Bethesda for the shit I've been complaining about since Morrowind and Oblivion but it would've been nice if they had bitched about the lack of an FOV slider and the optimization almost fifteen years ago when Oblivion came out.

Fuck Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3&4. Fuck Todd Howard. Literally everyone outside of his team handles his properties better than his team does (including Elder Scrolls Online but that's a different thread entirely) and it makes me with The Elder Scrolls was given to Zenimax Online Studios and Fallout to the Austin/Dallas studios because Todd is a hack.

tl;dr - I'm happier with Fallout 76 because it does everything it does competently and I appreciate the fact that they dropped all pretenses of it being anything other than a loot shooter. I'd rather have a competent loot shooter than a shitty "role playing game". Also I never felt the need to mod Fallout 76 for hours to get it into a competent, playable state either.

I don't know why that's a controversial opinion to have but if y'all want to go to bat for Fallout 3 and 4 be my fucking guest.

Attached: 76 is good.png (1280x718, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2XdwS4lcZM
youtube.com/watch?v=O3dHuvKxEzA
nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nu-Fallout
>good

Attached: C9Emte-UwAQJY4d.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

>r*ddit mention
>r*ddit spacing
>r*ddit post rephrased
Yeah, I think its time to go back.

Cool

Not making that argument. It's certainly better than 3&4 by a large margin though.

>complaining about reddit spacing
Readability is more important than muh sekrit klub culture

Attached: todd bucket.gif (100x109, 26K)

New Vegas is better though

I want to go back, but I don't have any reason at the moment. Maybe next year, I'll come back and play and finally get to level 50.

It's not
now fuck off

not even close

I'm gonna post my rarest Todd.

Attached: 1498267816109.gif (320x320, 1.28M)

It is but not a Bethesda game and only happened because of the contract they signed to acquire Fallout in 2004.

If Bethesda Austin/Dallas were to make a single player Bethesda game, I bet it'd be within a 75% margin of New Vegas' quality. They clearly have more love for the series than Todd's team.
Just like how I bet if ZOS were given TESVI it'd be the best in the series.
yes it is

Go play it because it's fun. It'll be better after Wastelanders, sure but it's good and fun now.

Attached: discussing elder scrolls.jpg (960x620, 88K)

>the best build variety, best writing, best world building and best landmass

Could you be more specific?

>Microtransactions in a full priced game
>Basic outfits are behind a pay wall now
>Basic base decorations are behind a paywall now
>Servers are shit, you'll get d/c if you build your base to long or stay in an interior to long
>No private servers
>No text chat or way to inform players your willing to group up unless you send everyone invites
>High level enemies can appear in lower level area,s for example lvl 60 super mutants on the way to top of the world, somewhere you'll go at lvl 15
>Shitty economy where ammo and plans are super expensive, meaning for long stretches early on you are using pipe weapons then hunting rifles
>Best way to make caps early on is to pick up junk and sell it for 1 cap each

Still playing this daily, i did always want a Fallout 76. I hope we still get a good single player Fallout 5 though.

Attached: ItJusrtWorks.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Perk card system is a great addition to the series and I hope they keep it. Obviously it'd need retooling since the current system encourages group play but I like it a lot.
The writing is fantastic, the audio logs are interesting. The main quest is the best out of any Bethesda game, Morrowind included.
The towns and cities feel like places that were lived in and abandoned. The play area is something I genuinely want to explore unlike Cyrodiil/Skyrim/Boston/DC.

You should go play it if you haven't already. Get a key off g2a or whatever for ten bucks. If you have paid for any Bethesda game released since 2005, this deserves your money more than any of those pieces of shit.

Attached: dagoth dabs.png (622x952, 460K)

People don't realize it yet, but this is going to be one of the best games of all time. If I had to guess I would say its currently at 25% of its potential. It's basically easy money and a way to grow your community to hate on this game. Nobody appreciates it.. yet.

ESO was the same way. If ESO were released a year and a half later with One Tamriel's update, it would've been able to survive as a subscription-based MMO.

It had a very similar launch and tainted the game for half a decade and it's just in the last year or so that most people are revisiting it and being surprised how good it is.

Attached: 1554381259242.jpg (1200x711, 496K)

This is either some master level troll tactics or the most retarded shilling post I've seen.

Either way, reported.

Imagine the shit storm when Bethesda enables community hosted servers with mods enabled. It's going to blow the fuck up.

Like I said, if you wanna go to bat in defense of Fallout 3 & 4 be my guest. I'd rather have a competent loot shooter than a incompetent, failure of an RPG

76 is anything but competent

The only incompetence that came out of Fallout 76 is a result of what the Maryland studio handed them. Like I said in the OP, it's frustrating seeing people crucify Fallout 76 for things that have been problems in their games since 2002.

It's fucked up that a new studio is getting blamed for the shit that should have implemented over a decade ago and never bothered to fix it. For such a beloved PC developer, their ports have been straight up Xbox ports only excusable due to the fact that they're moddable.

Come, OP. Baiting faggot or a retard, come. Come and suck my dick, it's what your destiny tastes like.
Come and look at my erection, and my balls. And lube your banghole... I have need of it

What a fool you are. I didn't buy Fallout 76. How can you buy Fallout 76? What a grand and intoxicating autism. How could you be so stupid? There is no game. No story or fun can be found in this place. Come. Lay down your hips. It is not too late for my mercy.

Have you any parting words? Or would you prefer to skip the speeches, and get to our business? You are the one who comparing F76 to Morrowind here, after all. So to you goes the courtesy of the first blow.

Attached: 1549585666322.gif (557x575, 247K)

id give the majority of my fingers up if it meant the ESO team was writing a mainline TES

>If you have paid for any Bethesda game released since 2005, this deserves your money more than any of those pieces of shit.
more than ESO? since that's the only thing I bought from them recently, and even that's because it's cheap as fuck here. pirated all the single player games

ESO isn't Bethesda. It's Zenimax Online Studios. Explains the quality disparity between Oblivion/Skyrim and the MMO

If the other games are cheap there, you should be able to get F76 for cheap.

For me it's not just the writing. They're able to create more believable worlds than we get in the mainline series. The Rift is more interesting in ESO than it is in Skyrim. Gold Coast, Cyrodiil and Imperial City are more enjoyable in the MMO than it is in Oblivion. The cities look and feel like actual cities and not just 10 buildings with 20 NPCs running around.

This is in a fucking MMO on a MMO engine. Imagine what they could do if they dropped all pretenses of it being a multiplayer game and focused on a SP game.

Attached: TES Chapter III Map.png (643x768, 909K)

I really like building houses and seeing what other people have made. The thought of leaving the house ive spent 3 months working sounds nearly insane to me, though

Attached: Photo_2019-06-19-013427_.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

Ok user, that's a strong statement you've made. Care to back it up?

Attached: activate it.png (379x298, 92K)

>If the other games are cheap there, you should be able to get F76 for cheap.
nah it's only cheap because of steam. the only places cheaper than bethesda.net are grey market resellers and I'm really not going to risk it. so take a hint and release it on steam already, todd. or at least regional pricing on your store.

regional pricing on Bethesda.net exists unless you're in some weird geographical area where it doesn't? Have you checked? I got F76 from "Russia" for $12

outfits and those decorations are SKINS 99% of those outfits are available in game, the store just has clean versions of it, and for the "basic" base decorations most of them are skins of stuff that is available in game. what I don't like is that stuff gets rotated out here and there. despite this, the currency is available for just playing the game, which kinda offsets it having a cash shop at all, if only a bit.

I played it during the free week. It was beautiful, much better than I was expecting based on early footage, but it felt so hollow. It feels like it doesn't know what it wants to do and ends up sucking at everything as a result. I may pick it up further down the road when private servers and mods are a thing so I can play it without the shitty building limitations, since the base building is the biggest draw to me and it's absolute trash in its current incarnation.

>weird geographical area where it doesn't
yeah, it's exactly that

go to sleep alex

RIP

Is jsoeph or whatever with the furfag dragon icon shilling on Yea Forums now?

It's 8PM here. Also who is Alex?

>shilling
>when they have a Bethesda E3 conference everyone on this board watches every year
The game speaks for itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=R2XdwS4lcZM

Wastelanders gonna be lit senpai

Attached: 1560939612329.png (800x600, 178K)

I'm replying to your post to let you know I didnt read any of that shit faggot
Get fucked

Attached: 4hed.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

nice hairline faggot

Wow dude you are one ugly motherfucker. Also, wine is for gays and women.

Attached: D8zYhHlXYAAcMHw.jpg (365x314, 26K)

Sucks if that’s you, otherwise really great pic of an autistic thousand yard stare while awkwardly toasting to nobody.

newfags

I honestly like 76. Don't get me wrong, it's a borderline broken, horribly optimized piece of junk, but if you like to just wander aimlessly and explore, it's pretty therapeutic.

So, Borderlands?

Just because it's an open world shooter doesn't make it Borderlands. Bethesda games have the world design of Bethesda games.

>it's a borderline broken, horribly optimized piece of junk, but if you like to just wander aimlessly and explore, it's pretty therapeutic
SO, BORDERLANDS?
What the fuck world has to do with anything here

I recently came back to the game after being gone from it for 6 months. I never inherently "disliked" the game, i just thought it needed a few more months in the oven. It's a shame the terrible PR and marketing ruined the game for so many. It's genuinely good now. I'd say there's not much more to 'fix" once the waistlanders DLC comes out. By then the onle thing keeping people from playing it is principle, which sad to say, ut looks like i don't have any, sicne i SHOULD hate Bethesda for everything they fucking did but I'm just sitting here and enjoying the fact that i look rad as hell.

Attached: rsz_photo_2019-06-19-213515.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

I can't stop playing it.

>Fallout 76 is unironically the best "Bethesda" game since Morrowind

Attached: youhastogoback.jpg (800x820, 123K)

Attached: 1537414712256.jpg (641x546, 64K)

Based

Borderlands is shit though. Fallout 76 isn't

I've done two long sessions with it. It's not THAT bad gameplay-wise but it's just so fucking boring having the entire plot fed to you by holotapes and terminals. And some of these holotapes go for-fucking-ever, which isn't helped by the fact that using a terminal while one is playing has a 90% chance of making it fuck and abruptly stop.

Attached: 1110664201994.jpg (449x642, 104K)

How would I build a Walter White, or Heisenburg build in this game? I already have 16 into, and am dying of radiation, and body failure. What else? What would make a true WW?

cancer

Based tranny

UnIronically I've loved the game since day one, be it the shit show launch went through, I still love it. I wish my friends would play it with me, kinda sucks the first ever Co-op fallout is hated by everyone, but god damn do I love this world. Some of the people and stories I've made for myself has been worth my money. I can't wait for Wastelanders, hopefully we will get more people and I can make some new friends.

Attached: Photo_2018-11-23-175858.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Now?

It's been better than 3, NV and 4 for basically it's entire existence. The writing, story, and characters in these games were always shit. So when they did away with human NPCs and a lot of the story they were basically doing you a favor. Less boring to get between you and fun.

Fun? Exploring (biggest map), fighting (combat waaaaay better than 3/NV and moderately better than 4), and leveling. It objectively plays the best. NV played like it was a game that came out in 2000 despite being released in 2010. Played like absolute shit, yet people liked it why? For the potato characters and retarded factions? No, the fun part was exploring, fighting, and leveling - 3 things which are all better in 76.

Hating on 76 is the most Reddit tier comformist shit you could do. The game isn't ...great, but it's fine. At least as fine as the other Fallout games which were also not great. Take of those hindsight goggles because your opinion is shit.

Every game made by Bethesda is a series of obviously terrible decisions that ends up being fun because of the exploring/leveling/fighting aspect. That is better than it's ever been in 76.

Attached: 1560908557094.png (477x390, 446K)

whats sad about this thread is how hardheaded 4channers are. it was cemented in their minds the week of release that the game is dogshit so now they will refuse to believe or even listen to anyone saying the game is good.

>the week of release
It was cemented in my mind before it was even officially fucking announced, when the rumors started spreading of it being multiplayer.

To be fair it's reasonable to dislike the game on the principle that Bethesda is a shit company.

Not to mention some of the recordings allude to much more interesting stories. I much rather be involved in the last remnants of state government trying to maintain order and trying to figure out if there's even a country to contact, the responders encountering the beginnings of the scorched disease, the whole mistress of mystery order, the competing mining companies and protests of workers, etc.

still no aus servers tho

Attached: 1530687526839.jpg (468x468, 38K)

>To be fair
you sound like a faggot

Bethesda is a shit company but this wasn't made by Bethesda Softworks. This was done by Austin/Dallas studios which have nothing to do with Todd's team.

>Hating on 76 is the most Reddit tier comformist shit you could do. The game isn't ...great, but it's fine. At least as fine as the other Fallout games which were also not great. Take of those hindsight goggles because your opinion is shit.
This is correct.

Really? You'd think they'd have at least five dedicated servers for the 3000 people that would play on PC at peak hours in Oceania.

Attached: 10fps settlement.jpg (1920x1200, 576K)

>I'm happier with Fallout 76 because it does everything it does competently

Attached: bs.png (195x193, 36K)

literally eat shit
this game is garbage through and through
i hate you, i hate this game, and i want to put a brick through bethesda's window. there is NO fixing this turd. it is fundamentally broken.

is there anything stopping a modder from adding FO76 stuff to FO4 so I don't have to give todd more money?

copyright fags need not apply

Attached: 1547307140409.jpg (1280x960, 461K)

Yea, basically this

>Morrowind gets hailed as the best for it's storybuilding and npc interactions
>Fallout 76 has

can you have settlers like in fallout 4 to live and guard your shit?

I bet you were the same sort of retard that said the same thing about FFXIV 1.0, Rainbow Six Siege, No Man's Sky, Sea of Thieves and The Elder Scrolls Online.

If you mean the map, don't fucking bother. The map looks like shit when you import it to the Fallout 4 engine without the far distance rendering technology. Fallout 76's mod support coming sometime in the next 12 months I'd imagine.

Attached: 1558382713893.jpg (1343x2000, 485K)

You can prefab it so you can have that exact same building in another plot if you wanted. Why don't you just package it up?

It's an opinion, how the fuck do you back it up? Go play it. If you didn't slack off last week, you could've tried it for free. Now you can't. Sucks to be you.

Probably, but thanks to Nexus being and almost complete monopoly on modding, you won't find any. they don't allow mods that have ripped assets from other games. The one or two forums that allow such mods requires you to sign up and suck admin dick for access.

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant shill thread in my life.
>Fuck Todd Howard
>but also buy my- I mean, his game (+microtransactions)
real subtle

based

Attached: AverageGamer.jpg (698x1047, 99K)

i meant more like creatures and items

i want to port a lot of the creatures from 76 into the spawn lists, but every creature mod in bethesda games uses existing skeletons

i want to know if that's an engine limitation or a legal one

Attached: 346455.jpg (1028x578, 568K)

I've been shitting on Todd Howard since Redguard released in 1997 and that's no exaggeration. If those newsgroups still existed, I'd link you to them as proof. I think he's a fucking hack but I don't think it's anything remotely controversial to say that other studios handle his properties better than he does.

People are already doing that I believe

>Bethesda is a shit company but this wasn't made by Bethesda Softworks. This was done by Austin/Dallas studios which have nothing to do with Todd's team.
Well, alright, I suppose. Even still, the game had a terrible launch and the whole marketing shit with the canvas bags and drink n' such didn't help with the image.

Man i want to get into ESO so bad. I ahve the base gold edition and I wanna play a necromancer but Shadowbringers is right around the corner. But you just reminded me I have both sea of thieves and no mans sky and I haven't played either in months so...

Attached: 1515532839606.png (1028x880, 319K)

Honestly, let me play offline and give me a few AI companions with some actual dialogue and I'd be willing to accept 76. I'm desperate because Fallout 5 is probably like a fucking decade away.

hell yeah

only issue is if you want a serious number crunch endgame. if you just want the fallout loot shoot and craft gameplay loop it's great.

Well apparently the plan is to bring in AI companions and NPC dialogue with the new dlc drops. And rumour is that they want to bring in private servers for around year 3 or something.

I think you might be able to host a local session eventually but F76 is more interesting for modding prospects than most people think. Imagine what people will do once they port over Boston and F4NV's map.

>I dont think any of us expected for people to actually come back. - fallout 76

Fuck Fallout and fuck the Fallout fanbase

they better put robotics expert in and fix animal whisperer so i can have cool pets and robo-bros

Not him but I don't 'package up' mine because I can almost NEVER spawn them back in the same way because of the way flooring interacts with the terrain and where I build my things (putting lakehouse on regular floor either looks retarded or doesn't work, for instance)
It's nice that they tried giving us the option even if it doesn't work for shit

You do get involved in all of them, though

Package it up modularly. It's just a good practice in general to do that anyways so you can rotate things and fit it all in place one by one.

*ting ting ting*
no bethesda game has ever been good. there have been a few with good or even great elements but never enough to outweight the bad unless you're underage

Attached: charlie.jpg (1520x2054, 1.05M)

explain how or your post is null and void

Daggerfall and Morrowind were great but the rest are shit. Fallout 76 is definitely the best thing since those two though and ironically it's the Skyrim/Fallout 4 fags shitting on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=O3dHuvKxEzA

>NPC choices
>romanceable companions
>killable NPCs
>fallout 3 styled dialogue trees
>instanced raids

>every single game absolutely riddled with bugs
>every single game has absolutely dogshit voice acting and only 4 actors spread over hundreds of npcs
>ai in every game is fucking indie tier shit
>ai being bad means the combat will be bad regardless of every other aspect of it
>every game graphically has aged like milk
>races in elder scrolls are boring as hell, all just humans and lizardman
>every game has been vastly improved by the modding community and bethesda constantly refuses to incorporate or learn from said mods

>linking to JuiceHead
smdh famalam

>>every single game has absolutely dogshit voice acting and only 4 actors spread over hundreds of npcs
And how does that apply to every Bethesda release? Daggerfall had no voice acting outside of FMV cutscenes and Morrowind only had greetings and lines like "Good day citizen"
Morrowind and Daggerfall didn't "need" mods just like Fallout 76 doesn't. It would just benefit from them.

fallout 76 doesnt need mods because there's nobody playing the game to suffer from the dogshit gameplay or bugs

They're not proper companions though. They won't follow you around. They just sit in your camp apparently.

Fallout 76 comtains various "mods" used in fallout 7/NV that i used, such as backpacks. I just wish i could manually lower my weapon so it still shows but i'm carrying it at an angle, like how it shows when you're in 3rd person.

they said they will follow you around, just not "everywhere". Whatever that means.

But Morrowind is garbage.

You're delusional. Every server I join is full and they claim a million people are playing it still. That's about 10% of people who bought the game at retail.

nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/29

obvious shill thread is obvious

>nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/29
Oh shit, thanks man.

No problem user check out some of the other mods on Nexus there's some good shit in there. Especially Better Inventory and the text chat mod that isn't currently working.

Wouldn't modding fallout 76 be difficult? Honestly I've never really been super into modding in general on the main games, even though i know how. It's all just been mild stuff. My character lowers his gun in 3rd person which I mostly use anyway.

No it's just adding the ba2 file to the archive list in a Fallout76Custom.ini file and setting it to Read Only

The older mods such as this can be treated as a loose file that can be loaded and override the master file equivalent. It's not hard at all.

>Can't read paragraphs unless there is a fucking entire empty line between each one
Is this what being american feels like, being physically unable to read a book? No wonder you're all obese retards there who shoot each other inbetween of getting mugged by niggers who you give free money to so they could sell drugs to your obese kids to continue the cycle of retardation. Now I understand how usa works.

To someone who's never manually modded before that looks like techno jumble. But I've bumbled my way to installing things similar before. I've managed to get borderlands 2 reborn working after all.

You do realize that Austin only keeps the thing afloat, right? The story, lore and whatnot came from Maryland's studio with a bit coming from Austin. Austin really only worked on Systems, Balance, and the Engine.

Bethesda Quebec's writers did 76's writing heavy lifting I thought?

Finally got to play it during their free week last week. Holy shit was is boring as fuck.

Are you enjoying your canvas bag, OP?

yeah, f76, dark souls 2, and anthem are pretty fun in my opinion.

not trying to condensing at all, but it seems like i enjoy what most people don't.

i'm ecstatic to see that there are others who are capable of thinking for themselves

Should be less boring with the new DLC dropping in the next few months. Maybe they will have another free week then?

How much is Todd paying you to post this.

I'm genuinely curious. Is being a forum shill good money? I would like being able to work from home.

See, I like that you compared Dark Souls 2 and FO76 to Anthem. It's some good bait right there.

play it with people next time you friendless fag

Dark Souls 2 is the best of the series as a spiritual successor to King's Field

For what it's worth, Bethesda is at least making SOME effort to fix their disaster. Anthem is 2 months from being declared abandonware. And probably less than a year from complete shutdown.

This shilling is unironically the worst "totally not advertising" since Koei Tecmo threads

Montreal likely worked on finishing touches, rather than anything major. They're mostly a Mobile Studio, so they were likely focusing on Blades during the majority of development..

How is morrowind great? I sure remember being blown by it at the time, being some little teen and having nothing better to do and reading all the praising of critics of it (and those guys surely know what they are talking about, right?). Going back to it, its the exact same shit as skyrim, only 10 times as small, with even less balance, both main quests are meh at best, sidequests are equal, trade allows you to walk out of seyda neen as a millionaire by pressing the same 3 buttons over and over, alchemy in tes3 is as creative/disastrous (take your pick) as enchantment in tes5, combat is a fucking diceroll except there is no depth of tabletops, tbses or anything else that uses die... It's purest nostalgia glasses there is.
A couple mods remove all the skyrims weaknesses compared to morr (not to say it becomes a truly great game, it never does no matter the length of your load order, but at least not a mess like morr), such as autoleveling or boring loot or whatever else you may consider one, and the only thing that remains is the art design but do you really think that mud huts, giant bugs and shrooms and tree houses are worth creaming your pants over?
Moreover, skyrim isnt really as boring setting-wise as people make it out to be, maybe until you unlock voice, tes lore in skyrim runs deep even though its hidden from the naked eye and just meeting the old shouting farts is something else if you really give two shits about the lore. Morr isnt that great either if you dont spend hours at vivecs library, you need to read backstory if you want to be entertained by either game worldbuilding-wise, mudhuts only get you so far.
All in all, gothic blew morr out of the water, and is still a good rpg to this day, while morr is just a shitstain, especially nowadays, where its empty open world is so glaring in the wake of all the hundreds of open world games that it loses its only selling point that blew minds at the time. It aged like a cumstain on your pants.

post yfw you never spent a single cent on this turd

Attached: Based.jpg (220x306, 32K)

At least they're consistent. The shilling was just as bad during E3 last year and during FO76's release in November.

I can't even be fucked to play 4. Pretty sure I'm just not the audience for it anymore.

pic related
i'm happy, I liked it

4 is really bad. 76 is good.

Attached: norm macdonald.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

76 is pretty good and it's a shame idiot retards will hate it for the next five years until they have the 2024 Bethesda E3 conference and people give it a shot just like they did with ESO

pic related is what I'd like to do to all of you

Attached: 1560587219700.jpg (900x1200, 280K)

Uhhh go ahead m'lady im a stinky little flower and I need to be watered badly!

That poor woman
Literally has NO tits.
I'd fucking kill myself...

That's not reddit spacing you meme shitting mongoloid

>Never seen a girl in a loose tshirt
How are you more of a virgin than me, when im a literal virgin?

small tits are great fagtron9000
when you have a girl with big tits you want small tits and when you have a girl with small tits you want them big. It's not about big or small. It's about them being different.

shut up Todd
the games pretty boring just kill shits and see all the glitches the game still has since day 1, with friends is better tho but basically anything is better with friends, so the games doing nothing to get better
the battle royale mode sucks ass

That's great OP! You and the 10 people playing it can enjoy the best game together. Meanwhile the rest of the world will be playing something, anything else.

>he’s a tit man

ur mum called m8

Why must you lie? Why must everything you say be a lie?

its shit. all of the missions are anticlimactic crap. the servers are still unstable. playing with friends doesnt feel cooperative.

Damn, I really wish Yea Forums had some kind of upvote/like system because this image deserved all the love

>10 people
Proof that Yea Forums is in an echo chamber
I mean, I can't really blame you with all the "free copies of 76 with controllers" not selling but really think about it, who is buying controllers this late into a console generation? Who is buying physical retail copies of an online only game?

They sold 13 million copies in under a year. There's a million daily active players. Leave your echo chamber and enter reality user. You'll be happier.

Attached: 1555886113643.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

People who "liked" fallout 3 and 4 and bashed 76 are hypocrites
76 is by and large best fallout game made by bethesda although that's not saying much
If they keep updating the game frequently and keep pushing more content, I can see far more replayability within it than any of their previous titles

I bought the game for 10 dollars when it was being flambasted by """"""""""true fallout fans"""""""""" and game journous cashing in, repeating the same shit everyone else has been saying the last 15 years but never at this scale, and I'm easily getting my money's worth. If the upcoming updates are good, the value keeps going up. It is a bethesda games, even with its flaws, simply adding multiplayer trumps everything that could've been said about the previous games, and makes it the superior experience.
If you're even slightly interested, get it cheap while you still can. I paid 10 dollars for it but since then people have started buying it more because of the updates actually fixing the game and its price has already ramped up to $20.

Attached: 1560189370565.jpg (279x580, 35K)

This is a shill post if I've ever seen one. If it is not, then damn user they should be paying you.

B-BUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE BASED GAME JOURNO IT WAS SHIIIIIIT
YOOOOOOOOOONG YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.jpg (236x282, 13K)

>People who "liked" fallout 3 and 4 and bashed 76 are hypocrites
>76 is by and large best fallout game made by bethesda although that's not saying much
This. I like the game a lot but 100% this. Anyone who genuinely liked 3 and 4 should be able to excuse any of 76's issues because they also had those issues.... And more.

>There's a million daily active players

Attached: 1536710342037.png (873x632, 974K)

>fallout 76 is good now guys, i'm totally not saying this because i have 600 hours and $200 sunk into it
Why does this remind me of the "HEY NO MAN'S SKY IS GOOD NOW GUYS, COME BUY" bullshit a year or so ago?

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

I went back but they fixed the weight glitch, so now I have some level one hundred and something that's like 2k overburdened. Convince me to make a new character if the game is so good now.

I actually bought it for $10 back in February and I got 500 hours into it so far. You'll eventually buy it too and you'll pay more for it.

Also No Man's Sky is good. The new updates have brought it all the way up from 32% on Steam to 51% with mostly positive reviews recently. 96% with the release of NEXT

Attached: 1554359080420.png (375x331, 13K)

I went through the same shit that you did. 10,000 carry weight. Got it down to 900. Distributed between my character and my stash. Built a bunch of shit in my settlement to make use of all my junk.

>bragging about your reviews going from 32% to 51%
Know how I know you're a trumpie?

Why wouldn't it have? It's multiplat and was sold absolute dirt cheap when it started to get flak, it's still less than half its price
It's best fallout game by bethesda to date and their other games are played a shitton every day, if you go play right now, you'll have full servers and you won't encounter the same player twice unless you get very lucky

You guessing isn't a citation

Attached: 1550859380209.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

Attached: deepfry.jpg (256x256, 8K)

new reviews won't erase the old ones, retard. Those old non-recommendations will forever haunt the game, even if it's a completely different game from its release.
you are a fucking retard echoing months old shit that you keep clinging to, get new material, you shtick is getting old

Attached: d.png (500x375, 215K)

You could've just googled a citation for yourself in 5 seconds

Attached: 333.png (1109x781, 1.03M)

Overall going from 32% to 51% especially in the case of such a notorious failure like No Man's Sky? That's impressive. 96% recently reviewed positive ratings is pretty fucking good retard.

By what metric?

That doesn't say a million active players user

t.too dumb to install mods or comprehand proper fallout games

I agree with the story, world building, and the environment variety. The map is very interesting, the monster variety always leaves me finding something new to kill and I love it. This game had the makings to be absolutely amazing, but the only thing holding it back is its buggy as fuck AI, amongst other broken gameplay systems. I want to like this game, the story elements and map locations look like someone actually cared about placing things where they are. The lack of NPC's kind of killed the world building but they're fixing that here soon so here's hopin'.

Todd has already said the the private servers wont be real private servers. They will be servers Beth owns and runs, and you rent them out for a fee.

There wont be any servers hosted by players who run crazy mod lists and whatever else they want to do unless people get ahold of the source.

Attached: fallout2 babykiller.jpg (432x382, 78K)

rent free, kek

No Mans Sky is actually good now
Fallout 76 is better now, but if you don't want a multiplayer Fallout with friends your never going to like it

I won't try and defend anyone stupid enough to spend money on the atom shop though

Almost Heaven
OP's a faggot
Bethesda shilling
Battle Royale is fun now

dream is dead now
deader than this game
Millions of players
cheer for more todds lies

Todd Howard
Lie to me
about the games
Player count

Take my money
Gimme atoms
Todd Howard
Lie to me

Attached: 1529940771315.jpg (184x184, 6K)

>install mods for 6 hours
>play for 3 hours
>stop playing for 12 months
>wish to go back
>install/update mods or do a clean reinstall of everything
>play for a couple of hours
>don't touch again for a year
the endless cycle of a modder. People never actually play the game even when modded to its fullest. You just take pretty pictures or masturbate and then never touch the game until you get an urge to try again and then repeat the same shit

Nms nowadays is pretty decent if all you're looking for is chill and explore colorful planets and le ancient ruins, with a very slight survival flavor. I prefer other things in my space games nowadays and play stuff like space engineers and empyrion instead, however nms isnt a dumpster fire like on release anymore, and steam has positive reviews now. Im waiting for next update, they should bring vulkan support, maybe i'll give it a real shot then, so far only played a few hours recently but its fine, really, this game has its audience and as much as i hate the fucking faggot dev im not willing to lie to myself and delude myself into thinking that its still a shit game when its not and is in fact one of the better "hipster indie" games that are still relevant.

NMS has been running on Vulkan since like April m8

that was awful, even fallout 76 is more polished than your post

I spent 10 bucks on the E3 bundle because I really wanted the coat, plus I wanted to get all the backpacks so I could mod them differently, which ended up costing me all my free atoms. I only spent 10 bucks on the base game, so 20$ overall isn't TOO bad.

This is too real. it's why I only ever installed like 5 or so minor mods.

Attached: 1516604816092.jpg (431x291, 22K)

>Get a key off g2a or whatever for ten bucks
Try $47.

Arent there only like 20 people allowed on the ENTIRE GAME MAP at any given time? And dont they have a bunch of shit in palce to prevent griefing? Seems gay.

Id want to roleplay around as a raider and steal shit and force people to pay me bridge tolls. But I couldnt do that if some fag has to agree to take damage before I can fight him.

Attached: madmax.jpg (480x322, 56K)

>+500 atoms have been added to your account.

Attached: lightwoodlaminate.jpg (400x400, 31K)

are you just posting shit from /r/edditfags now

I guess even the normies caught onto the fact that 76 is good now. You snooze you lose :^)

Attached: 1554703222751.jpg (773x926, 140K)

Sorry OP, you're not doing so good on selling it, I only play good games like Dark Souls 2.

It's been out for three years now and hasn't price-dropped even once. I love how delusional they are.
It's the sort of game I'd definitely buy if it was 5 bucks, but would seriously question a purchase at 10-20, never mind full fucking price.

Thats an impressive settlement.

There's normal Adventure mode, which is the "canon" mode since everyone should be friendly anyway. They made it super casual, took away base destruction, no chip damage, just everyone is super friendly towards each other. They then added in survival whish is no holds barred rust-like bullshit where you can get gibbed by someone 200 levels higher than you.

Attached: 1517523247357.jpg (1200x725, 80K)

I'd say FO76 looks 10 times more broken and lacking in content compared to any of the 3 Borderlands games.

Yet it's more fun that all three Borderlands games combined

Attached: 10fps settlement in sanctuary.jpg (1920x1200, 514K)

I threw it together without any thought. Like Bethesda did with fallout seventy shits.

each server supports 30 or so players, even with how big the map is, it feels like you meet players very frequently
>And dont they have a bunch of shit in palce to prevent griefing?
there is 2 types of servers, there's the "story" sever, where it's pretty much PVE focused, PvP mostly works when both players attack each other, if only one player attacks the other, they deal reduced damage, buildings break normally, when you die you lose all your junk
then there's the "survival" server, it's free PvP for everyone with no holds barred, when you die, you lose a handful of your meds and IIRC all junk. The server also has permanent +20% more EXP from every action.

>Yet it's more fun that all three Borderlands games combined
That's not a high bar

>you can get gibbed by someone 200 levels higher than you

How does damage work? is it dumb bullshit where 2 guys with the same gun will do totally different damage because one guy is level 70 and the other is only at level 20?

What happens to you when you die? Do you lose all your shit, or is it gay baby shit where you only lose some currency and you cant loot bodies of people you kill?

Why are people still replying to a Fallout 76 shill thread

One has to wonder what type of PC would run this at a steady 60FPS.

But that is a blatant fucking lie though, there's undeniably a lot of work behind 76. What the fuck are you even doing here, dumb shit nigger?

Attached: 15.png (500x460, 25K)

PvP is scaled and gear cap is level 50

Maybe 30 years into the future on a quantum computer but this engine is such a piece of shit, can't handle it.

They had some kind of balance in place where two people of different levels would be similar in power structure when it comes to pvp. But with the legendary system and apparently something to do with duping gen 1 guns or something the power creep has gotten out of hand and even WITH the patch that made it so you can't get one-shot there's still a horrible imbalance. Apparently Bethesda wants to do a big balance patch before the new DLC drops, hopefully they do something to make the pvp less bullshit.

Or they could just ignore it entirely because if you want "serious" pvp you can just do the BR mode.

>posting that fucking image for a game like fallout 76
You should honestly kill yourself at this point. If your thread only allowed people who liked fallout 76 it would be gone in 30 mins.

If they just kept "balanced PvP" in BR, then survival server wouldn't serve a purpose
they will do something about the PvP in the regular servers, but we can only wait to see what it'll be

Why are Bethesda drones the only fangroup of people that cannot accept the truth?
They tried to spin Fallout 4 as a good game because they made the gameplay better but shat on the story and every other RPG element in the game.

I thought the Fallout 76 fiasco would have cleared their mind but no

Funny how OP is completely right about the writing part of fo76 being top tier.

>100 atoms have been added to your account

Too bad the mechanics suck

>there's undeniably a lot of work behind 76
yeah they really put in a lot of work towards denying refunds when they came in en masse
they also put a lot of work into having their users doxx themselves
they also put in a LOT of work towards that fucking nuka cola dark, I imagine it can only take a lot of work to put a glass bottle in a shitty plastic case

Fallout 76 is a decent game and deservedly has a steady playerbase because its current devteam is very committed to make the game good, despite the engine limitations.
Get your jaded rabid retard ass out of here, echoing the same shit for 6 months straight, you're literally running on fumes.

>people were able to use glitches and broken game mechanics from Fallout 4, to gain access to special dev rooms in Fallout 76 and take essentially limitless amounts of items and weapons from special dev containers in a debug/test room

>used mule accounts to get into this room and disperse items across multiple accounts and then sell items on 3rd party website to turn them into real money

Attached: how did this get here i am bad with computer.jpg (700x428, 47K)

>162 replies
>82 posters
you just know

If the mechanics suck, Fallout 3 and 4's are significantly worse. I'm not defending 76 I'm just acknowledging that if 76 is dogshit, what does that make 3/4 which are even worse?

People need to be consistent in their critique.

>people should shitpost and leave the thread immediately after
based retard

Bethesda can't make anything. It's all ugly, buggy, boring pieces of trash. They publish good stuff but really can't make a well put together game.

They worked super hard on making power armor turn you into a lanky man in a diaper.
They had to work overtime getting those nylon bags out to people.
I hear it actually killed a few employees adding in that skyrim reference.

3/4 are bad, 76 is meme-tier, 2 is the best Fallout game in the series, NV is a close second, 1 and tactics are nice, brotherhood of steel doesn't exist, and you need to DILATE

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

begone beast, you are not wanted here

Go back to r/fo76 and stay there

That was for the fucking physical copies with the cardboard flaps and CD-keys
digital copies had no problems with refunds. CD keys are a wholly different story, if you had one, you shouldn't have contacted retailer, which many idiots did.
the doxxing was a mistake which they deserverdly got flak for, but nobody was ever hurt because of this data leakage, or are you able to point me to a case?
What the fuck does the rum have to do with the game itself? It's all just merchandise for retards to buy, these things are not tied with the gameplay or game developement in any ways.
Once again, a fucking echochamber, you listen to a game journo give a list of bad things and you instill it in your tiny mind and repeat it whenever you hear the trigger word "Fallout 76"
What a sad fucking existence

Does 76 still shit all over the canon by doing dumb shit like implying the BOS existed right after the bombs dropped?

Does it do dumb shit like F4 did and introduce new shit that shouldnt exist like T-60 power armor and claim its always been around.

Attached: hue.jpg (484x448, 98K)

Nice meme faggot, I played a few weeks of heavily modded skyrim and it is among the best rpgs i ever played and believe me when i say that i played almost all of them from classics like planescape to newish obscurish indie little things.
Id say its something like g2notr with a first person ds-like combat except times upon times bigger and way more free in your gameplay approach. There are actual classes and ways to play, you arent just blazing through leveled dungeons holding left click, but whatever, i know exactly how hard it is to explain to someone who's stereotyped towards skyrim since i was the same way a long time ago.
And no, i didnt have any titty girls, in fact almost no graphics mods at all since my pc was a potato at the time.
I recommend trying out requiem mod. In fact, if you are afraid of fiddling for hours, you can install just this one, since its heavily overhauls most gameplay related aspects by itself and is very self-realized.
Im not very aware about nufallout situation, but skyrim mod scene is so massive its hard to NOT enjoy a properly built skyrim loadout. Mods make exploration rewarding, combat hard and interesting, roleplaying, well, there was none and now there is. Maybe if you are allergic to tes or openworld rpgs as a whole, but gameplay becomes so on-point that its hard to believe that its the same old shallow game bethesda shitted out a decade ago. Its a shame its still running the same old world the same old engine, otherwise it would literally already be THE best rpg there is. Mods outgrew the platform long ago, and if such a scale of years of efforts was being put to a game that was at least half decent to begin with... A man can dream.

I bet that 500 atoms given for people not getting canvas bags was a supreme sacrifice.

yep, now its implying enclave power armors existed long before the enclave made em.

>2 is the best
back to >>>reddit
1 is single handedly the best fallout game ever. 2 is a fucking BORE in comparison, but a decent game nonetheless. Tactics is okay, NV has decent writing and expanded RPG mechanics, but the gameplay is still same shit as in FO3 and 4

Really? I heard they are only adding it with beyond.

the only good opinion in this thread >fallout 76 defenders are dog shit at understanding what people mean
based retard

>can't even quote/post properly
based cretin

I thought /r/ was only for porn requesting

explain

>data leak doesn't matter because nobody got hurt :))))
ok lol
enjoy your game with a 20 y/o engine
enjoy your game with bugs out the wazoo
enjoy your Fallout game where the nukes don't work
enjoy your online game with an economy that's been destroyed because B-teamesda doesn't know how to remove a dev room from the public build
enjoy your MMO game with bosses that makes even WoW embarrassed
enjoy your shooter with the most streamlined and vanilla shooting ever
I could keep going but I'm sure you need to dilate by now

Fallout 4 already did that with Nukaworld DLC by having a special prewar set of Nukaworld armor be a set of X-01. Shits retarded. All enclave armors were made after the war.

The other thing that pisses me off about Fallout 4 power armor in general is all the sets using the same frame. Enclave shit should obviously be a different exoskeleton entirely. But oh wait its a prewar armor now made by the US government so of course it would use the same exoskeleton as the other armors duuurrrr bhuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd forgotten about the quantum armor. Bethesda can't even keep their own damn canon straight, quantum was initially only in DC as a test batch, not sold everywhere as super successful

What's wrong with Enclave existing a hundred years before it was established in 1's lore? What's wrong with unreliable narration especially after a nuclear holocaust? It makes sense the source might be wrong.

Attached: 1558405040982.png (243x414, 98K)

Based

With beth it's not canon its just flavor text.

best post in this thread

Bethesda cant into anything right.

>lol dude lets just put deathclaws everywhere in every game despite the fact that they were limited to a small area in the first 2 games
>lol dude lets have power armor EVERYWHERE instead of being a super rare and precious resource from before the war
>lets let players craft shit to build their own bases instead of making interesting locations to visit
>lol lets let players craft shit to build their own bases, but have it look like run down garbage even though its freshly built
>etc, etc

I could right a 100,000 word essay on everything wrong with Beths fallout/elderscrolls games.

based and redpilled my fellow bethseda employee

>jet is now a prewar drug because Bethesdas incompetent writers never played the original games and didnt see that jet was a post war drug made from cow farts

Fuck you Todd, I'm not buying it.

I've been trying to tell people that Dragon Age: Inquisition is the west's correct answer to Dragon's Dogma ever since BioWare announced it, OP. You're talking to walls here, but don't lose hope. We'll get through to people if we just keep preaching it.

Attached: REAL MAGICK.webm (960x540, 2.75M)

>data leak doesn't matter because nobody got hurt :))))
So you have absolutely nothing to argue with, just making sure.

People still play 20 year old games and many of them are unironically better than any of the more modern games
Bugs are always fixable
Nukes have been fixed for a long time, your argument would've been valid 6 months ago
What would you know of the economy since you've never played the game? The few dupers that managed to stay safe have all the wealth they want but nothing to work towards and chances of encountering one yourself is nil.
kinda unfair to compare a game that has 20 years of developement time behind it, to one that was released roughly half a year ago, even so, there are a fair amount of bosses for such a young game
>buzzword and buzzword shooting ever
you don't even know the definition of the words you use, so don't use them

You've watched a youtube video by a game journo where they bash the game's misfortunes and thus you are an expert on what's going on with the game?
Fallout 76 is going to bring interactable NPC's with it's next big patch, you should apply. You sound like an absolute fucking tool with no opinions of his own

Where was this said at?

>Lets put FEV and super mutants everywhere haha so funny
>50'S THEME 50'S THEME
>Let's show footage of destructible buildings in our trailer, but have that be one of a small handful of areas that can be destroyed
>Let's reuse the fallout 4 ending for the brotherhood nobody will notice

>his excuse for Bethesda using a shitty engine almost two decades later is that people still play games that are two decades old
And I thought Nintenbabies were delusional.

Attached: 1560743018972.jpg (540x473, 66K)

Per my understand there's no damage scaling based on level or anything, it's just the potential damage output you can reach is miles beyond the defensive potential. There's a system in place to prevent players from being one shot, (There's a cap of something like 200 damage, while player HP ranges from 2XX-3XX based on Endurance and not level) but that doesn't matter if your opponent is using an automatic tesla rifle that'll auto lock on and hit that damage cap 5 times in a second.

When you're killed in adventure mode, you lose all the junk items you're carrying, and in survival mode you lose all your junk and a bunch of your aid items, and players are able to freely loot your dropped items.

I grind money by going and killing people in survival and selling their drops.

>you can still crash 76 servers by working with others to detonate multiple nukes at once

Attached: is this guy insaiyan.png (848x480, 457K)

Lmao how is this shit in any way shape or form is dogma? Sure hope you are baiting or joking and isnt this braindead. Dogma plays almost like a fullflegded action game, with proper hitboxes and stuff, dragon age is just, well, a hundreth crpg of dubious quality. I dont even know how to argue with you, its like if you'd call gtav a racing game to rival asetto corsa... They are too fucking different to even compare, the fact that you drive cars in both doesnt change it.

N-No! Don't do that!

Attached: Good god.gif (213x233, 760K)

You cannot stop the truth if we keep repeating it.

Good God dude just no

I never defended the engine
Also, it's not technically the exact same engine from morrowind, you do understand how game engines work, don't you?
If you look at source engine, it's been the same since 2004, but it has been vastly modified and improved throughout the years by valve and many other devs
gamebryo is the same thing, it has the same name from the olden days, but it's an entirely different beast
The problem is that it's a shit engine to develop games to begin with and has lots of issues even when modernized.

Game engine's age has nothing to do with how good a game is, that was the counter-argument to your bullshit.

>If we keep repeating it it's the truth

No, fuck you and fuck the OP both games are trash compared to comparable experiences on the market, stop shilling away people's valuable time

What I wanna know is how they have the balls to still charge 30$ for this fucking garbage.

If they've improved it so much, why are huge collision issues still present? The whole "le bethesda clip xDDDD" reddit meme is more than just a meme.

>The cities look and feel like actual cities and not just 10 buildings with 20 NPCs running around.
Gotta disagree there. Most cities feel just like that. They're not bad, but they don't feel "up to scale" in terms of being a real city. They always felt too small to me.

That's egregious lore bullshit but why does the enclave's formation need to take place according to the year given in Fallout 1? Why does that information need to be accurate?

I don't agree with that either but at least they're better than Bethesda's idea of a "city"

I think new vegas is the best game of all time with its shit gameplay, shit replayability, shit map, shit exploration and shit factions.

>modders will fix it
>lore's what we say it is
>it just works
The one thing Todd has is balls, not competence , vision, talent, but big meaty balls

I mean to be fair every engine is 20+ years old now in some way. And to be even more fair Creation/Gameshit is a modualr engine, the reason why it sucks is because of the physics and animations right?

Well faggot guess what that shit is HAVOK, a non-bethesda engine part. You know what is going to happen with Starfield? They ripped HAVOK out for a new in house version

>M-muh engine

Worst fucking meme. You tech illiterate retards have no clue how technologies evolve. Your pc is built upon layers of abstraction. Those layers were being built for decades. Foundation doesnt change. Your firmware is written in C, just like decades ago. There is still code in windows that is older than you. I sure hope there is, otherwise you are too stupid for your years. Yet you open a browser, which surely needs the firmware to operate but is still a totally different beast which i hope you realize, and write this embarassing meme. Yet browser isnt the same thing as the system, yeah? Its a buildup on that. Same as win10 is different from win98. You'd be surprised, but there is more from msdos in your system than you realize.
Gamebryo, or whatever they call this nowadays, may still have a brick from the times immemorial, but it barely fucking matters if they added a thousand of new ones. Maybe you consider the "same engine" the feel of bethshit, with loading into houses and wonky animations and whatever. In that case you can google gamebryos list of games and see how many different games there are, some of which I bet you didnt even knew ran on same engine as tes. And they could as well not, they license it out and make whatever modifications are necessary, use whatever functions they need, build a game they want the way they need. There were tons of changes to the engine from tes3 to fo4, its not even nearly the same thing anymore, and even if it were, what would it matter? Total war has been using the same engine (going by your definitions) for way longer than bethesda now, yet no one mentions it. Cuz it gets the fucking job done. Beth wants to do the same game over and over again too and so for them it works, too. Its a literal non-complaint.
Whatever, I dont even knew how else to explain this to you so whatever.
And no, im not defending beth, their games are shit and likely going to remain shit regardless of their tech practices.

>Bugs are always fixable
which is a scathing indictment against bethesda and this game, you realize?

>they were so scared of letting go of their shitty engine that they had to outsource id just to get FO76 to work
defend this, bethdrones

how the fuck do you outsource to your own fucking studio

Sure, they looked to another partner studio help them do engine work with people they have experience working on online with. Remember Bethesda has not touched an Online game since... ever, why the fuck would you give a programmer something he has never done before and out of his pay grade and tell him to do it

>duuhhhh engines improve
shit dude looks like I was wrong because it turns out Todd himself btfo'd me by pointing out the 16x detail and distant weather

Attached: SIXTEEN.png (1463x359, 80K)

Fallout 76 unironically has the best map of all Bethesda games and one of the best maps in all open world games, dare I say. But the story content with which it's filled is fucking garbage

Nah, it's shit

Based retard.

>this thread so soon after battle royale
So much zoom it's created a doppler effect of shitposting.

Attached: 4zwdcxwbj5531.jpg (790x767, 94K)

How exactly is this engine shitty and why would they want to let go of their favorite essential work tool which still gets the job done at more than adequate level? Its not witcher 3 but literally the next best thing, and is so modder friendly is silly, they are keen on keeping that.

And it's not a false claim. Fallout 4 looked like washed up bland mummified dog shit.
Fallout 76 is far more vibrant, lush and detailed. You can compare the two next to each other and fallout 76 looks 16x better.

Attached: fallouts.png (1268x1464, 3.9M)

Still have no interest unless it's in the Steam biosphere. Which it's not. Pass.

I hate the lush post apoc meme id wish itd fuck off

>biosphere
I'm surprised you can survive on Yea Forums without breathing apparatus, allergy cream and diapers.

you guys ever notice how ironically and unironically is thrown around as if that stands for something
like you put things into two camps and then vehemently defend whatever side you're on because tribalism? idk
speech is just a way to convey ideas shut the fuck u

Dead world is the meme, scientists realised that was bullshit pretty quick, but it lingered as propaganda.

I have tons of FO4 clothes in Skyrim and vice-versa. With Bodyslide, you can pretty much port any article of clothing in less then 3 minutes. Or 20 minutes if you want it to perfectly hug every curve with no clipping. I'm sure items would be just as easy if not more-so with other programs.

Haha yes dude i love drugs too (unironically)

This is a lie there are two or three builds now and by far the most popular is bloodied.

You set your health to 20% with rads and use perks that reduce damage at low health and wear full unyielding armor armor which puts you at +3 stats except Con per piece so +15 all other specials. Then you run a bloodied weapon that does more damage the lower your health is.

So the joke of this is when done properly and with additional armor and perk cards you can fight twice as hard and remain at 20% as someone who is full health using a normal build. Its so bad that they were doing 800-1000 damage a hit and had to cap PVP damage to roughly 180-200 to mitigate this bullshit along with putting the stand still or when moving damage reduction armor to be chance on hit on EACH piece as people could stand still and shoot or move and melee and take zero damage from point blank shotgun blasts.

Shut up Todd. I’m not playing that “game”

They can do MTX on private servers so they'll wait until there is absolutely nothing left to milk from the game before opening it up to private servers. And, given how rarely they ever patch a fucking game of their own unless it's absolutely necessary (or involves profit), I doubt they ever will allow private servers. You'll have to wait for a hacked version.

>That's egregious lore bullshit but why does the enclave's formation need to take place according to the year given in Fallout 1? Why does that information need to be accurate?

Because it starts a slipper slope situation where Bethesda will start pulling whatever bullshit they want to change past established lore. 76 already does this by fucking with the BOS lore. Fallout 1 has a ton of shit you can read ingame about the history of the BOS, and 76 contradicts it.

Nigger if fucking humans can walk outside in basic clothing and not die you can be fucking sure there is gonna be a ton of flora and fauna around.

This is false and you are peddling a reddit lie fuck off.

>retarded niggers think just the radiation causes the wasteland
Why are amerimutts so uneducated.
Pretty much everyone is sick and slightly mutated in F4 anyway.

>build variety
stopped reading there

did they radically alter the gameplay in some way?
if no then it's still one of the worst bethesda games gameplay wise

I've worked on Gamebryo on a commercial game and I can absolutely verify that many of the bugs Bethesda players bitch about are inherent to Gamebryo. Probably part of the legacy code they haven't replaced.

Creation Engine needs a foundational rewrite to unfuck itself.

Why? It objectively has more build variety you retard.

Yes, they dropped the pretense of it being an "RPG"

Its still a fuckin rpg. inb4 muh npcs.

Stats and equipment don't make a game a "RPG"
Call of fuckin Duty has those too. Does that make it an RPG? There's branching dialog in Infinite Warfare, no one considers that an RPG because that's retarded.

Yeah user the fact that people have been adding rpg elements to other games is a thing for the last ten or so years.
Wtf is an rpg to you? Thats your problem you have a subjective it is only an rpg if i say it is attitude.

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Are there multiple people defending FO76 or is this just OP samefagging a bunch?

Attached: FO76glitch.jpg (831x794, 202K)

>280 posts
>115 IPs
yes

Lots of people play and love Fallout 76. You need to leave your echo chamber user

including the smurfs and bots?

OP here. Promise, it's not me. I'm responsible for 40 of those posts if that. I've been busy today playing Fallout 76

It's a lot better than I expected, the new enemies is p cool but I wish I could blow up raiders other than that it's far better than 4

That house still responds to the laws of physics, but truth is most players just make their houses the most retarded way (10 stores worth of stairs) in order to avoid npcs attacks.
Also OP is a complete fucking retard not even worth getting paid the cents he gets to shill this piece of shit

They confirmed raiders for Wastelanders when they bring back human NPCs.

I highly doubt anyone's botting 76. What would be the point?

If that were true I would be glad cause eI spend release day price on this shit

Thanks for proving my point, retard

Whats the current meme meta legendary combos bros? I haven't played since January when my autism heavy weapon explosive build had over 8k damage on tooltip.

Did they fix the friend system being a piece of shit that doesn't let you contact people out of a server? Was fucking gay that I could never ask people I met in game if they wanted to do content if I wasnt physically next them with voip.

Attached: Photo_2018-12-25-020516.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

selling equipment to retards
there's always a market

Bethesda has never made a good game. Yes, even Morrowind was shit at the time.

t. zoomer that never played Daggerfall
sad!

Shill more pls. I love it, Daddy.

>if someone likes a game played by millions it must be a shill
retards

Provide a single set of data that proves a million people played FO76 this month. Then I will buy the game right now.

the problem with skyrims lore is that there's little variation in the lore places so it turns something great like the dragon priests into something you see once and you've seen them all.

I think this user just went full contrarian.

Girls with small tits can still be cute.
What's a disgrace is girls with no ass.

Go read a book jerome.

When are they adding the NPC's?

I'd play for a weekend with that at least.

small tits are for closeted fags.

I'll drink from your skull

OP here
Freddy Got Fingered is a misunderstood masterpiece.

Attached: freddy got fingered treasure.jpg (1058x569, 298K)

so true, just watched the traielr and I can tell

>watching a trailer
Marketing always fucks things up. Go watch it. It's an avant garde satire of 2000s-era comedies and it's fucking great. He convinced a mainstream studio to give him a $15 million dollar budget and he made the ultimate punk rock movie with it and pissed it all away.

Was this a bigger disaster in comparison to TORtanic?

Attached: 1526502558542.png (320x279, 120K)

maybe some other time becase now i have fideogames to play dunno which though

No, but a vocal minority on pic related would like you to think it was though. Not to mention the outrage merchant faggots on YouTube.

Attached: 3621_reddit.png (128x128, 9K)

how much make up does she need to cover those crows feet?

>granny porn
no ty

I'd eat her ass out but she's gonna age like milk
this is why I date asians and spics

Attached: 31b8f81e6479c2822d790518c8cf0930.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

That looks like Bethesda's humanoid skeleton alright.

Why did ghouls go from walking talking zombies in every other game, to recovering burn victims in F4?

Attached: 20190529013520_1.jpg (2560x1440, 295K)

Attached: 20190604020055_1.jpg (2560x1440, 425K)

Fallout 76 is incline for the series. Fuck the haters.

I've put hundreds of hours into 76 and I haven't needed to mod the game at all to enjoy it. Shame the stigma of even saying the name will trigger autistic Yea Forumsedditors here

Attached: 76 screenshot 1.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

gonna post a couple of my good screenshots
Appalachia is gorgeous

Attached: 76 screenshot 2.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Attached: 76 screenshot 3.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Attached: 76 screenshot 4.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Attached: 76 screenshot 5.png (1920x1080, 2.79M)