Best game in the series

>best game in the series
>stuck forever on a system only three people owned

Attached: SI_WiiU_SuperMario3DWorld_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 341K)

Emulate

One can only hope that somehow, online multiplayer 3D World becomes a reality. It's the absolute perfect game for it.

It emulates perfectly

I never even beat this game. It was insanely bland and boring. I have no idea what you people see in it

I bought it at launch I'm just upset that it doesn't get the recognition it deserves

If anything Mario Maker 2 indicates it'll get a port for the Switch probably next year.

Attached: 1533875046405.jpg (940x529, 63K)

Thank fuck for emulators nintendo are retards and diminish the value of their own games.

Dilate

Here is a real lost game folks

Also Teleroboxer

Attached: Wario-Land-Virtual-Boy.jpg (650x651, 290K)

Can decent PCs emulate Wii U games? I want to play Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD but refuse to buy the shit system.

think you posted the wrong picture there buddy

Attached: 250px-Virtual_Boy_Wario_Land_Coverart.png (250x250, 149K)

No only shitty ones unfortunately

Yeah those games both emulate well.

The multiplayer elevates it to the absolute funnest Mario game ever made.

pretty fun, but can it really compete with the marios with more sandbox-y levels? or the ones with juicier movement mechanics? i'm just not seeing the argument for it being the best in the series

I will when there's an open sourced Cemu. I refuse out of principal.

I have a Virtual Boy and holy fucking this. Those games are amazing

I really don't get why they made it such a major part of MM2 but didn't bother porting the game so people could actually understand what the fuck any of the stuff in the game is
MM2 was originally a Wii U game like BOTW and Luigi's Mansion 3

I mostly just liked it because literally every level was completely different. I still remember the fucking train level

>best game in the series

Attached: 1509858561659.jpg (960x607, 94K)

yes, because sandbox gameplay is trash

ago away

It will definitely get a Switch port when they need a Mario game to pad their release schedule.
Unless they're releasing a follow-up in the same style of course.

If I had to choose between Odyssey and 3D World, I'd go with 3D World desu