Have you ever physically stole a video game?

Have you ever physically stole a video game?

Attached: Marge-Be-Not-Proud-Stealing1.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn_J6-hOS_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stole some seed and feed once

does borrowing games from friends, never returning them, moving, and never seeing those friends again count?

N+ for the DS from wal-mart once

I stole my "friend's" Metroid Fusion after he stole my Battle Network 3

siren for ps2 when Hollywood video went out of business

Attached: 1558351626001.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

I've bought used games which is literally stealing from developers since they get nothing.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-200227_Chrome.jpg (1280x720, 412K)

I stole my friend Justin's copy of Defender for the Gamecube because he stole like three of my games and either stole my memory card or his cousin actually did wipe everything off of it. I'm a spiteful little shit.

sneed
sneed
sneed

No. I'm white.

>steal video game
>it had no disc in the case

yeah

Attached: 032.jpg (608x455, 45K)

Not me, but I witnessed how my ex-manager from when I worked at retail, used to do this shit every once in a while. He'd take a game out of its case in the security camera's blindspot back at the warehouse. Fucking cunt.

IM... TELLING..._____MOM

yes many
>stole about a dozen games from stores over the years, give or take
>at least three times as many from friends or friends of friends
>usually played them until I got bored and sold them
>sometimes sold multiple copies of the same game from the same victim after their parents replaced them
>literally snuck into school at recess to steal my 'best friend's' gba games from one of those fucking bags for gameboys people had
>also stole earbuds all the time until they became generally less shitty and affordable
>mfw I've yet to meet someone who has stolen this many physical vidya
>mfw those numbers are sincerely low estimates
>mfw i still scout out people's video game collections for stuff worth some money, haven't acted on it in years though
>mfw I definitely was that kid who flew into a frenzy of rage if i sniffed even the sneakiest suspicion that someone may have taken something from me without asking

Attached: 1560965362034.png (176x186, 70K)

I downloaded diablo 1 about 2-3 days before it went on market on gog.
criminal scum here

This doesn't really count as stealing.
When I was a little shit, I was with my parents when were visiting some friends or family members of theirs. They had a son that's older than me and he owned Pokémon Yellow. I'd heard about how that game having a feature of Pikachu following you around outside its pokéball, but I'd never played it. I wanted it so bad. So, I whined to my parents if I could have it. The other kid's parents asked if he ever played it anymore and he said no, so they let me have it. The other kid wasn't happy.
I don't even own the game anymore. I lost it years ago.

I torrented rollercoaster tycoon 2 last week

I stole some seed to feed the birds once.

Why are Americans so weird?

because of feed & sneed______________

Attached: 1559242356803.webm (728x410, 2.88M)

This is a reaction of TWD when Negan beat the shit out of Abraham and Glenn guy right?

went to best buy to get Mario 64 DS, noticed that Simpsons hit and run was out of it's case. It was just the game cube disk in the cheap game bin. Put the disk in my coat and checked out with Mario.

physically is the key word user, we already know that most of us pirate

but everyone here says pirating is the same as stealing

Fuck you. Did you steal my copy of Saints Row 2 for the 360? It was you, wasn't it?

me on the left

Have you ever physically stolen a sneed?

me on the left

Okay please explain

I don't think I've ever stolen anything.

maybe, but its not physically stealing

No but I had all three of my Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald pokemon games stolen from me. On Ruby I had a shiny crobat I was really proud of. My first shiny, in fact.
I was really, really fucking happy about the OR/AS remakes.

Yes, I broke into my neighbor's house and stole his PS3 games.

is this real?

For what purpose other than feed?

Based

Attached: Sim_Reich.png (137x148, 29K)

I never stole Saints Row 2. I bought it because it seemed good enough to buy and support more saints row.
but i wish it had been me who stole it motherfucker

probably trump getting elected.

Is this the part where we say "lmao but ps3 has no games!" and then we all laugh and laugh like this is still funny?

No, but I found someone selling a physical copy of Freelancer, sealed with manual and everything, who clearly had no idea what it was and I paid maybe a dollar for it. That shit was a steal.

Wow how did you manage to even find them?

Yep, my cousin is a spoiled asshole. He had every console and games for them since he was old enough to hold a controller. Yet he treated those games like shit and never played half of them.
I stole the original crash bandicoot for the ps1 from him and never regretted it, he never even knew it was gone.

Attached: $(KGrHqUOKm4E1UPPSPbPBNiBQ9k-tw___35.jpeg.jpg (292x300, 33K)

Ages ago, I stole a mechanical pencil from my cousin. Years later, I gave him a mechanical pencil; the same exact brand and model too.

Where can I get me some Fuck and Suck?

Attached: 9D8D9AFE-C275-4095-B558-0DF8E7F1D97C.jpg (960x679, 81K)

I've stolen several DS games from my friends in elementary school and was never caught.
didn't feel bad about it either, I'd steal more if it wasn't for the risk of being caught

Attached: 1560224832780.png (476x476, 149K)

Yes.

Why would you do that? I also had a cousin that stole shit from me, and everyone around him, he's a terrible person overall.

Anyone here that stole Pokémon or Yu-Gi-Oh! cards?

Attached: tanks of the third reich.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I took it for school work.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're a bad person
I hope you feel bad for doing that to anybody who believed you were their friend

Does buying it used count?

God, I absolutely fucking HATE normalfags. Only a total stacy or chad would react to something like this. Just look at them...pathetic. I actually wouldn't be surprised if one or two of those guys were gay.

Attached: Levi.jpg (600x337, 40K)

Yes!

manlet blows himself up because he's a fucking retard. I hope you're not an anime only.

>Dude in yellow tried to stop his girlfriend friend from storming out
>He starts crying himself
>Girl on the far right just breaks down and starts screaming
>Other girl also starts crying
>The other two guys have no reaction
>Dude on the far left doesn't even seem to give a shit about the show.

Makes me laugh every time.

Attached: Brook.gif (500x280, 894K)

Yes.

But only because my friend bought me a copy of a game that he already knew I owned for my birthday knowing that I would reject it telling him that he should keep it.

The game I stole was Amped 3.

Second best snowboarding game I've ever played.

I still play it to this day.

Fuck you, John!

Attached: Amped_3_cover.jpg (264x376, 28K)

>Just now realized the girl on the left is leaning back on one guy while holding hands with the guy in red

Attached: 1525677258264.png (483x470, 184K)

my first thought was that these were brazilians watching the brazil v. germany game.

Nope :^)

I've caught up to the manga, so you're pathetic excuse at trolling backfired. Go back, faggot.

Attached: Levi heart.jpg (800x800, 75K)

>t. nigger

It's not trolling, it's just spoiling.

>Yes I'm a nigger, how'd you know

Oh shit...I see that now. You think one of them was gay? I think they were trying to comfort her because they knew it was going to be an intense scene? Not sure though because she was like cuddling with the guy in yellow, at first I was going to say maybe he was gay and that she was friends with him.

In the 90’s I used to take the demo discs out of the Vidya mags(usually PlayStation)

Are you black?

this is the kinda shit I'd do. also, borrowing from friends and letting them forget about it.

Was about to say you're all a bunch of scum bags.. then realised I'm not entirely innocent. Back when I was a kid, circa 1999, I was helping set up stalls for my school's summer fair thing and I noticed on an unattended table was a small pile of PS1 demo discs for sale, only like 50p each or something low amongst a pile of other crap so I shoved them up my shirt and made off with them hoping no one would notice. Still feel kinda bad about it 20 years on.

Link to original vid?

Fuck off Zeke

Guilty of this.
Francisco, if you somehow read this, I still have your Digimon World 2003 from 2nd grade and it's still in a good condition, just find me and I'll send it back to you (but I wouldn't mind keeping it).

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 28K)

I used to do this. But I would take discs out of other mags and put them in the plastic wrap of a mag I would want to buy.

I took one game from my brother Everytime I visited him for the past 7 years. I took the disc, left the case. And he was none the wiser. Why you ask? Because he doesn't give a shit. He's a hoarder who has tons of old games he never plays, and just emulates them on n his PC. so he won't miss them one bit. And proof is in the pudding. 7 fucking years and he hasn't noticed shit. He's got a wall full of empty cases and it's fucking hilarious to me. He will never realize every single one of those n64 and snes game boxes has a bar of soap in them. And that I've made like 3 grand from them on ebay whereas he would leave them to collect dust and rot.

I borrow exchanged Cyber Sleuth for BOTW with a friend almost a year ago, neither of us have said anything about it

>Borrowed pic related from best friend when we were 9 or 10
>Played it once and sold it to local games store for $15 less than a month later
I guess he forgot bros kek

Attached: Cabela's_Big_Game_Hunter_2005_Adventures_Coverart.png (220x324, 166K)

> you stole them
> so you could sell them
> trys to sound righteous
user, I ...

Everytime I visit my parents, there's one thing less in my room
-DSlite Charger
-Gamecube Controller
-WiiU Gamepad Charger
-WiiU pro cable
-WaveBird Controller

My stupid brother keeps giving this shit away to girlfriends that keep dumping him.

No, but I once stole a comic book and immediately got caught. I got shamed before a large crowd for it and I haven't stolen anything else in my life since then.

>Scratch the fuck out of my Kingdom heart game
>Aw fuck
>Dad takes me to Blockbuster to rent the game
>Replace scratched game with Blockbuster game
>Immediately return it saying this shits scratched

I feel really bad and im glad my dad and I are better people

No, but the reverse. I got Diamond before it's street date and some kid got jealous because they not only stole my diamond version, but my DS lite, my emerald IN the DS lite. And my guide

I'm not a nigger, so no

What kind of girls are he going after that want his random nintendo shit?

Girls with boyfriends or brothers, I don't really know, I know he's not selling that shit because no one would buy that.

Someone popular died in the Walking Dead I think. I know it was over someone dying in a popular TV show at the very least.

That's how I got a hold of all the Gameboy Pokemon games. But in all honesty I don't feel bad about it. The """friend""" I borrowed the games from was a total dickhead to me at the time.

Only thing I have ever stolen was some coins out of an empty coffee tin my dad would throw all of his lose change in.

>pompously displaying your fanfic interpretation of Jesus on your living room wall (even though Jesus definitely did not have long hair since the Bible says men should not have long hair)
They are just typical Catholic beta scumbags
Remember, they are so beta that their own leader washes the feet of African migrants

>i traded my scratched JSRF/Sega GT 2002 copy with the same disc from my cousins (theirs worked)

In all fairness, they destroyed my PSOne and damaged other games of mine.

Enjoying being a bootleg "Christian"?

lmao

Attached: 1482796779_A1qWKY9.gif (664x714, 688K)

he's a black, don't be a racist and judge him for doing things that come natural to him

>grandfather hates depiction of jesus
>says they all look like faggots
>tells several painters that he wants a depiction of a working man living in the desert and that he would pay good money
>no one wants to take the job
He also wanted a huge statue of the Nazi eagle, pretty based old man, miss him a lot.

pic very related

I don't feel bad about it all. I got some free games and extra money once in awhile. There were people I wouldn't steal from, as a rule, but the list of marks was longer than exceptions. I was good at stealing so I made use of that skill.

I did this once. I stole a (pirated) Road Rash when I was a kid

Borrowed Harry Potter 2 on the PS1 from my sister before a giant family split.
Haven't seen her in nearly 2 decades now but I still have that game around somewhere in case i need to give it back someday.

I am not black, it would have been much more difficult to avoid suspicion if I was.

Okay Cristóbal well you are posting in a thread condoning thievery. Make sure you go to your shrift booth and then say 4 hail maries.

Your gramps definitely sounds like he was cool

Funny thing actually, I accused an old friend of stealing my copy of GTA V, Turns out it was actually lost and i found it about a week later, But only to be actually stolen by the same guy i accused. He brought his PS4 over one night to play on his account, We got pretty stoned and he left with the game in the console, Not sure if it was out of spite or a mistake. But i have trust issues with people in my house now, He wasn't the only dodgy friend i got.

As a child in kindergarten i once stole a little keychain toy from someone and the guilt legitimately tormented me for many years...

>Retarded fucking separatists are jealous of the j-man's facial hair

The absolute state of "Christians"

Attached: 1556986207097.png (738x669, 235K)

>There were people I wouldn't steal from
what was your criteria?

I'd like to apologize for the only things I've ever stolen: cool legos from my friend Zach.
I'm sorry, Zach.

Anyone who calls another person, fictional or not, a "faggot" unironically is probably a fucking loser hick.

Is it stealing if the employee forgets to ring it up at the register? Cause I got a Vita for free

If they had a sega genesis I wouldn't steal from them. I thought the genesis was really cool and respectable as a kid. And I don't mean I wouldn't steal because I didn't have a genesis, I just wouldn't steal from them as a rule because I didn't want to put my access to their genesis in jeopardy.

Were they a stoned teenager or an opiate-riddled old woman?

Fuck off, faggot.

the Sonic part of Lego Dimensions had some fun writing. Too bad you have to spend an unreasonable amount of money for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=rn_J6-hOS_o

faggot

Dont have sex

Attached: 1559934587176.png (248x222, 78K)

I still have that 360 copy of DMC4 because of this. Admittedly they moved, not me.

El Fago

Holy shit found you, you fucking cunt, I wanna have it so I can sell it.

me in the back not giving a shit

Attached: 1560820906399.png (222x286, 111K)

Oh one thing that i guess technically counts is the copy of Pokemon Emerald i have from a girl that i "dated" for like a week, but then she moved away shortly after.

Yeah. It was at some "daycare" for 10-15 year olds for after school hours. I was in the office talking to the lady that ran the place and there was a Pokemon FireRed cart sitting by the window, and I grabbed it when she wasnt looking. I still have it lol

Middle-aged black guy. He was talking to another customer while he was ringing my stuff up