Why is japanese humour so unfunny?

Why is japanese humour so unfunny?

Attached: 1486207397224.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TH7m9c72TKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their propensity to over explain jokes completely ruins the jokes. Maybe it's just a translation thing, maybe it's Japanese culture is just unfunny. Either way, make the switch. Don't buy anime games.

>Their propensity to over explain jokes completely ruins the jokes.
This
They have yet to master the art of subtlety

>have to perfect the fishing and bowling minigames among other things to 100% the real estate business
What were they thinking? I just want my monopoly with violence game.

>why are there other cultures

Why do you remake this thread every other day?

I played some of rei-jin-g-lu-p recently and I thought it was pretty funny for jp standards (I'm not a fan of jp humor in general)
I heard it's coming out in english next year, so maybe try that?

I think the joke is so unfunny that it is kinda funny.

Did someone say Japanese humor?

Attached: 1514273048025.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

That's not a turkey, that's a chicken haha.

Attached: 1560830316262.png (640x480, 338K)

Yakuza is about nonsense humor, nonsense combat, nonsense melodrama, and taking it all totally seriously.

It is funny, but only if you like it for what it is.

was it hard to read?

this, if they had just not said shit past the first few lines it would have been much better. bonus points if he just started eating the live chicken right there like nothing was wrong.

I don't get it, explain to me weebs

Japanese humor is a little wonky.

Attached: Silent-Hill-dog-ending.jpg (1400x700, 58K)

The webm always cuts off before the real punchline. Yakuza 0 has a real estate system where you can assign managers and body guards to places in order to get money from them over time. One sidequest involves bowling a perfect game in order to win a turkey meal. After Kiryu is presented a live chicken, he names it "Nugget" and then a prompt appears telling you that you can hire Nugget as a manager for 30,000 yen. The joke comes from how absurd it is

for Japanese humour, i thought this scene was pretty kino
youtu.be/TH7m9c72TKA

that was real kino within the game's context

>mfw Kiryu has Michael Jackson, Steven Spielberg, and a chicken working at his real estate agency

Attached: duck dodgers.png (400x400, 207K)

no, why?

i laughed

Why is OP making the same thread over and over?