I heard FFXIV is an LGBT-friendly game for cute transgirls like me. Is that right?

I heard FFXIV is an LGBT-friendly game for cute transgirls like me. Is that right?

Attached: qmllu9x915e21-min.png (2000x2734, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bg78ct/a_comprehensive_server_guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=_dqUYnCVaAQ&list=PLDisKgcnAC4RLcTYuEnDaIQ6paOV5lDFy&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=cuFmzTIfasg
i.imgur.com/8T4zbdq.jpg
imgur.com/a/a8jV47f
youtube.com/watch?v=QO85C1cZae0&feature=youtu.be
imgur.com/a/LX5Cnyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WoW is a lot more diverse, you might want to try that instead.

Attached: 5C094C2B-51AD-4DAA-842E-78F435252E1F.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

That's right! And don't forget to create your character on Crystal, the best server for this! :D

Attached: Biran-and-Yenke-FFX-HD.JPG.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Yes! Actually, 'tis for cute transboys aswell ^o*

I think most of the faggots play on Faerie. No, I'm not joking.

Yeah, but only on Aether servers like Faerie.
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bg78ct/a_comprehensive_server_guide/

Post your feminine penis then to prove it.

WE FALL

What's with WHM males being the gayest fucking homos I've ever seen. Everytime I see a WHM male he'll just talk about eating cock or whining about how people are mean to him.

Attached: e4bc232ee3c6e776ab7aaf22e519a048.jpg (580x751, 15K)

WoW is for furries, literally. they even had a full expansion about them.

Attached: 18-Chenille-Varsity-Letter-R-5.50-x-4.50.jpg (1500x1500, 467K)

WHY ISNT IT THE 28TH YET

Attached: 1200px-LetterA.svg.png (1200x1350, 25K)

Anyone have that image of Fordola with the lalafell and awkward dancing?

Attached: 1507652244654.jpg (353x355, 41K)

There's even more coming too.

>new player
>log into the game world
>suddenly find myself surrounded by these female characters with horns and black and white bruises
>they immediately begin whispering me telling me they’re depressed and their fetishes
>wtf
>the entire time they’re spamming emotes at me
>suddenly the center one that they all referred to as princess nutsack says he has to go dilate
>they all reply me too and that it’s dilation tine
>log out before they come back and uninstall game
>as I’m uninstalling get a pop up asking if I’d like to enter the lottery for a free sex change operation in thailand
feels like I dodged a billet bros

Attached: 9F8188D9-F401-44AF-AE2A-E9B10303BC04.png (960x498, 181K)

Would a normal, heterosexual man play as a healer in a robe while presenting themselves as a man? I'd have to be playing as a cute girl to even consider it.

Maybe. I'm in the Northeast, so not only is our internet bad as a state I'm also far away from the server.

I do really like Ninja too and can see the appeal, so it's kind of a shame. They look cool as hell in SHB, so I'm happy for NIN mains.

Attached: netflix-logo-n-icon.png (1000x563, 19K)

the journeys album is pretty damn good
youtube.com/watch?v=_dqUYnCVaAQ&list=PLDisKgcnAC4RLcTYuEnDaIQ6paOV5lDFy&index=17

Attached: Spirit_Message__N_.jpg (342x500, 60K)

>still frogposting in 2019
go home zoomer

Attached: world of warcraft writing.png (960x738, 857K)

>Princess Nutsack
Thanks, now I know what my new character name will be.

Attached: 1200px-LetterY.svg.png (1200x1200, 20K)

It ruined Wayward Daughter and Answers though

Yep! They even changed healers and tanks for people like us that just want to relax while we play! I can finally play MNK now too!
SE finally listened to us so we can chat while doing dungeons without being chastised by elitists.

>princess nutsack
kek

fags hate trannies though. faerie homos lynch trannies.

Bros I forgot to dilate yesterday will i be ok?

This one?

Attached: 1534910313666.jpg (1400x1983, 838K)

Straight bitches are crazy in this game too.
I think this bitch is an attention fat whore thot.
>New to the game
>Join FC
>FC leader keeps talking to me about her boyfriend. Then her exes. Then she mentions about how her boyfriend compliments her eyes/hair/curvy body shape
I'm just here fucking nodding like the good little lala WoL I should be.

Attached: ffxiv_lyse_hext_anime_screenshot_by_dreamangel_ren-dbodtkh.png (1024x666, 502K)

>leveling whm through bardam
>two sprout dps
>both of them refuse to use aoe
>look at tank he's in full crafted
>look closer and he's wearing crafted 380 and was clearly just a sprout too
>thinks he's a big boy that does big dick pulls
>spend 5 minutes on each pull because the dps refuse to use aoe
>dungeon takes 30 minutes without wipes

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1537962210191.png (736x672, 856K)

Where did Fordola go?

Yeah that's the one, thanks mate

I want to note. I was in the FC for 5 BLOODY minutes before she sprang this on me.

There is can be lag. I experienced it once with mudra. You press mudra, you hear sound but mudra itself not registered. As I know this shit can happen with any skill. That's why I don't rush with mudras like cool guys on NIN videos. Better to be clipping god instead of wasting ninjitsu or tcj

She's forced to hunt Ifrits

Attached: fordola collar.jpg (771x819, 284K)

There really needs to be a tutorial dungeon in the game.

The fuck is the text at the bottom?

To Thanalan to kick Ifrit's ass with her new mhigger, Arenvald

Cute butcher

hey guys time for another exciting thread where all we talk about is fucking trannies!
boy I sure hate trannies! despite this, I can't stop thinking about them every fucking minute of every fucking day. My free time, the time for myself to enjoy the fruits of the world, to bring me joy and happiness, I'm going to spend it talking about how much I (love) (to) hate trannies.
DILATE, DILATE, DILATE.
If you're worse than me at this incredibly casual MMO, you're dog ass awful, but if you're better, and God forbid, if you raid? You're a fucking tranny, and NEED to dilate RIGHT NOW.
If you disagree with anything in this post, you're a fucking TRANNY, it's true!

Attached: 4566.jpg (695x900, 401K)

>Fordola Rem Lupis
>Welcome to the Skull Regiment

Attached: 1532541055870.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

Why even listen to it, why not just leave?

Why? If you cannot learn through doing each dungeon one by one then there is a good chance you will never get good.

Someone actually wrote this.

dilate you mentally ill freak

u mad, tranny?

Attached: D8Xf3gtU0AMwN4h.jpeg.jpg (1024x998, 94K)

WE FALL

Thanks m8

"Fedora Rem Lupis
Worst girl who should Die"

Should've immediately left and logged out until you could be sure they were gone

>An actual fucking tranny.
Yikes.

Just sad. Get the help you need.

Alright xi/v/ bros. Didn't end up falling for the scam that was ShadowBringers so need a better use of $40. Recommend anything fun?

Attached: FourTens.png (1600x911, 1.74M)

based, kill all tranny obsessers like these faggots.

QUEUE FOR EMANATION ON LIGHT!!

Attached: 1540265615286.png (948x948, 594K)

I unironically had someone tell me they were looking forward to 5.0 DRK because they enjoyed 2.0 PLD

Attached: 1559531908405.gif (580x326, 2.49M)

furry costume or dragon dildo

No straight man plays healer. In some games you can heal by doing damage, and in those cases it's ok, but in ffxiv? Naw.

Why not? I wanna see how far the rabbit hole goes.

WoW 8.2, Rise of Azshara, is coming out in just a few days! Get HYPED!

Ace Combat 7

I want to mash this potato

Attached: 1560771271559.png (534x800, 330K)

>no reading comprehension
I'm not a tranny, you are, retard. Dilate.

You tried too hard.

maybe that's the secret. I like the job flavor a lot and the ninjutsu gameplay is kind of fun so maybe I'll pick it up again. Between Monk Nin and BLM I'll have a nice variety of DPs to play.

Let’s be honest here. Who do you really think was worst girl of SB: Fordola, Yotsuyu, or Lyse?

>shadowbringers launch
>trannies ddos server every time they have to go dilate ensuring that no one will get ahead of them

What's the best server devoid of low test bitch boys for tank chads such as myself?

lyse

MonHun
Astral Chain soon

Lyse, by far.

Sure as fuck not Lamia. Does anyone know if we still have free transfers?

Not much longer now.

Attached: 1534781293079.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Alisaie

Lyse, but as far as fans of the girls, Fordola worshipping faggots are the worst.

But there are multiple dungeons like that. Just look at guildhests. That's basically bunch of tutorial duties. There's also this beginners solo queue that gives you gear. Some people are just too stupid to understand shit.

Ultros

There are three of them. Sastasha, Tam-Tara, and Copperbell.

>recommending another shit Theme Park MMO
Get your MMO war faggotry out of here
Noteworthy suggestions

Lyse because she had the most screentime to do the most stupid shit with.
But also Yotsuyu because she took a great amount of pleasure in causing other people grief.

Lyse.

Give it to me so I can buy a whale mount.

i started playing ff14 with some friends then after a while they quit playing so i started playing with strangers and most of them were some sort of queer, so i stopped playing the game because i didnt need to hear about some faggot's boyfriend every 2 minutes, or someone talking about their furshit, or some tranny going after for 2 hours to dilate

Lyse

Fordola

Even if there were a proper tutorial dungeon, people would skip it.

YES, YES, NOT SINCE THE NAADAM HAS MY SOUL BURNED SO BRIGHT

Fordola and Yotsuyu both grew as characters. Lyse never stopped having the personality and usefulness of a baked potato

>he isn't going top blm his way through msq

Attached: blm pixels.png (220x220, 1K)

Absolutely redpilled decision making. What is the least degenerate-friendly server, anyone?

Yotsuyu for being a poorly written character and not worthy of getting a trial.

>shit that never happens outside of a Yea Forums thread
sup Ion, how's 8.2? I heard your new raid isn't even ready. Too bad about that.

play on aether, everything bad about the community is contained safely within crystal

HOOOOOOOOOO.
HIDEY HOOOOOOOOOOO.

Lyse

>Theme Park MMO
WoW is not a theme park MMO, retard. XIV is.

Wrong.
It's primal my dude.
Aether's still filled with faggots and trannies. Faerie is literally in there for fucks sakes

>I-if i keep making up stories eventually everyone w--will believe me
big yikes, kys

>muh WoW boogeyman
>totally didn't happen even though pre-Crystal Aether/Crystal have made the reputation for themselves in the MMO community as a whole
Kill yourself.

I am. I feel like I'm the only one excited for the new qol changes. tanks will shit their pants.

Yotsuyu by far. She was irredeemable even by XIV standards and the whole amnesia gimmick was stupid.

A baked potato can at least give you sustenance

I was going to, until I saw how fun GNB looks, but BLM is getting capped right after

Glasses $4 is cute.

stop trying to trick innocent straights into playing your lgbtqpiausjhexr+ game. recruit from the pool you have, you dont need more

Imagine making shit up online to fish for positive attention from spergs.
RENT FREE.

There's a PF right up right now over finding an boyfriend free girl and a catboy looking for cute friends.

>there's so much cool glamour being sold at the Wolves' Den that most people will never know about because of the "PvP bad!!!!!" meme

Have fun wearing the same shit that everyone else is while my tank strolls by you in his Roman soldier gear.

Attached: 1513381318235.png (2136x1900, 366K)

Can someone tell me how's bard is looking so far for ShB?

Not him, but there really are an abundance of mentally-ill and socially-retarded people in this game. On Lamia, I can atleast speak to that here. The Yea Forums tranny boogyman is a real fucking thing lol. Join a discord for any of these guilds/pugs and you'll hear trannies and nasally low-test boys instantly, and they all speak with that... weird gay dialect.

Attached: 1405708968158.gif (380x380, 648K)

All fords are cute

Attached: 1538837761602.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

it was pretty fucking themepark all the way up to northrend, that's for sure. got even more theme park when dungeon finder was introduced. and now i hear you can have housing and shit? this game is fucking wally world right now

based and trannypilled
one day all cute white boys will be forced to take HRT and cum elusively through prostate stimulation by Big Black Cock
mmmmmmm fucking precumming thinking about it

Lyse was worst by virtue of the fact that we were forced to be around her the most. All of them were complete fucking ass, best girl this expansion was unironically Tataru but that's mostly a win by default

>fordola
extremely sympathetic and compelling tale of tragedy, she sacrificed everything for the thin sliver of hope that the emperor would see in her some worth and through proving herself to his grace she might win a better fate for her homeland
>yotsuyu
sob story about being the unwanted child, sold into sex slavery, only happened into her rank over doma by luck of having a heart that was crushed and ground into nothing by her experiences, some points for melting gosetsu
>lyse
literal unrepentant shit I want to drag yoship back in time and make the reveal never happen, redo stormblood as adventuring with my goofy punchgirl instead of this goddamn trash woman that screws everything up and has the story and characters bend over backwards to make her out as a worthy leader

Attached: khloe kyute.jpg (625x800, 274K)

>WoW is not a theme park MMO

Attached: 5421.jpg (660x440, 267K)

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill obssessed freak, you aren't straight. No straight man obssesses over trannies and gays as much as you.
K i l l y o u r s e l f.

like 90% of the PvP gear is pure garbage, 5% of the mark gear is fine and the other 5% is for loading up the competitive PvP nobody plays

Only if you go looking for it. Huh, interesting how it's always the people who talk about it the most are also the one who happen to find it. Surely, that must only be a coincidence...

>implying it's a good thing that you have to grind PvP every day to get the best glamours in the game
PvP shouldn't have any rewards at all besides titles and irrelevant shit like minions or some furniture

>MCH is now Edgar from VI with guns and an actual robot instead of wimpy turrets.
Sorry, my heart is already taken.

i'll mating press all of them though

Since when?

>15s AF
>umbral soul
>the ability to line up 3 big dick xenoglossy

Attached: oh yes.gif (499x654, 1.35M)

Pvp is bad in this game and no one can defend it. This game wasn't designed to have it.

>Khloeposter also a Fordolafaggot

Not in the least surprising

>extremely sympathetic and compelling tale of tragedy, she sacrificed everything for the thin sliver of hope that the emperor would see in her some worth and through proving herself to his grace she might win a better fate for her homeland
>this is what closet fags actually believe
Her story was a pants-on-head retarded hyperbole about bootlickers

imagine believing this

Attached: 152367779463.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Will Yoshida ever stop?

Attached: lilies means gay.jpg (640x1440, 113K)

That's just how men are.

>best girl this expansion was unironically Tataru
Potato who did literally nothing because she was too busy being the bookkeeper.
If we're talking most useful girls it'd be between Pineapple Mango and Alisaie.

FF14 is pretty fun.

Attached: chikenff14.jpg (2016x1134, 483K)

>irrelevant shit like minions or some furniture
Isn't that exactly what cosmetic gear is?

based. the term "projection" gets tossed around a lot on this site but it seems like on this board it's 100% true. all they want is to talk about faggots and trannies and then if you ever try to change the channel, they accuse you of being mentally ill transgender. Really gets the noggin' joggin' don't it?

Cope. Time to idle in PvP roulette user

Should I level up all my Healer classes? What kind of bonuses do I get? Still a Green horn and gonna go full homo and be a healer full time, Still Kind of stressful if you die you're time is fucked. Also I just learned lucid dream can help recover MP, i really don't know how I survived this long desu.

Attached: 1560935290762.gif (1024x576, 472K)

>Go to Limsa
>Get whispered by people trying to erp when you're just using the marketboard
No, it's not just people seeking it out, the game has a big LGBT audience, and a lot of people are socially retarded. You don't have to purposely seek it to find it. Maybe you're isolated from it, so you don't think it exists?

Attached: yiti7k.jpg (626x625, 112K)

>when the blizzdrone can't even properly identify their own game

Attached: 515321661.jpg (185x185, 7K)

Why is the hair dryer there in every image?

I can't really call myself a fordolafag since she doesn't appeal to me physically/aesthetically

World "Fat people are a different race" of Warcraft has a lot of diversity but it's done in such a tone deaf way it comes off as racism. Trolls are probably the worst of the bunch but the pandas' fake Chinese accents are pretty bad too

user: Grr I fucking hate $4
Also user: Grr I fucking hate Mhiggers so much I wish someone would put them in their fucking place

Attached: 1540313988722.jpg (1317x1080, 492K)

>discord
is this /xivg/ repost?

Blocks your path

Attached: savior.jpg (180x224, 10K)

There's a lot of shit I could shitpost all over you for, but the only thing I actually want to know is what the fuck the hairdryer's purpose is.

Nah, cosmetic gear is bigger because it's something that's always on display as opposed to minions or furniture. It's pants on head retarded to have missable shit locked behind fucking competitive PvP in a game where PvP is a massive joke.

>aether is congested
>primal is congested
>crystal unaffected
>no new characters can be made for aether and primal
Was it always like this before a big expac launches?

Attached: 61fe564971085389adbdf558ed8a72880644b999.png (490x596, 295K)

Blizzard has completely warped this child's mind.

Attached: yoshipmeteor.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Just post them already

>all those upset pvplets responding to this post
That said, I'm still mad to this day that I missed out on the lone wolf set.

Attached: lonewolf.png (500x1000, 247K)

>the game FFXIV's reboot copied for its basis is not a Theme Park
>FFXIV is a theme park
Hows it like being retarded?

Attached: smiling_merchant.jpg (880x726, 99K)

You can do both you know? Fedora is just like every other Mhigger: a fucking stupid waste of space retard that should be gassed

>Diversity but it's accidentally racist
So, diversity.

i hate wow and all but why doesnt XIV have a text bubble over your head when you talk, the npcs have them why not us?

It's not contradictory, they're both shit

Nope, people who want to play the game fled Crystal to Aether and Primal. It's weird seeing my server being "congested" now for the first time in ever.

If you play on balmung or mateus you're seeking it.

Why does the plastic fork triggers me the most

This isn't the general, cancerous faggot. Nobody fucking cares about your shit food, your tranny character or your fucking weeaboo discord friends whose only personality is "memes" because they're unfunny fucks.

>chronic liar keeps making shit up
Rent free.

a few servers get congested but not all them. it's a sign that the game is growing and they were smart for making another datacenter in advance.

>CUTE
>TRANS
CHOOSE ONE

No, this is an emergency measure because Shadowbringers is bringing in way more new players than SE expected it to. Stormblood had major congestion issues on launch and they don't want a repeat of that with Shadowbringers

They're just trying to force people to make characters on Crystal. Mateus, one of the Crystal servers, is bigger than most Aether and Primal servers yet it isn't congested.

You can make the same argument for cool gear locked behind endgame savage raiding.

>Killing one of the few people who ever helped you fight off a primal
>Killing someone who can actually combat primals at all
Good thing you don't have any power, because boy are you retarded

Lamia, and I didn't know prior to making my character ages ago
Whatever helps you cope.

Mateus is fucking dead m8. Everyone transferred to Balmung if they wanted ERP or to another DC if they wanted to actually play the game.

To dry my hair.

Attached: breakfastff14.jpg (2016x1134, 475K)

No. With the world visit system they made it so now the entire datacenter needs to be locked down when a few servers are overpopulated or it will implode because of 40000 people wanting to be on Gilgamesh. If you go to some of the congested servers they are basically empty.

>SCH loses Largesse, Rouse and Fey Covenant
>instead of pressing these buttons, you can press Summon Seraph to beef up your fairy and give its skills exciting properties like a mini Succor complete with shields
Thanks YoshiP, I love my new skill

>that doujin
Wait a minute i know this....

Attached: 1559007184463.png (480x628, 860K)

Because that shit clutters up the screen. I'd rather just look at the text box where its all organized instead of looking over peoples heads.

>Yoshi didn't toss faerie into crystal so we could observe an lgbt civil war
missed opportunity

I don't even understand why you treat "Theme Park MMO" as some kind of insult. You want real classic MMOs? Play old MMOs. There is tons of them.
>but m-muh graphics
graphics doesn't matter

$4, maybe. But Arenvald is a based guy.

Gutted. It lost all its utility and its raid spot now belongs to dancer

Not really because endgame savage raiding isn't missable shit and is actually enjoyable to do, and requires more effort than trading wins with discord buddies does

WoL eats Primals for breakfast, we really don't need help with them. Besides, I'll just call Arenvald if I want an Echo blessed Mhigger to help me with a Primal anyway.

You literally haven't logged on mateus recently have you? It's a fucking ghost town senpai.

>You want real classic MMOs? Play old MMOs.
That's why I'm going to play Classic.

Why transfer off Mateus if they can just world visit Balmung?

user there is a reason XIV is associated as the biggest Tranny/PC magnet of all MMOs. It's not some faggot from WoW, GW2, ESO or any other MMO trying to stir shit up.

Arenvald is also half Garlean. Really makes you think

Not going to lie. I was going to see if I could get her nudes, then she said curvy and I'm like bitch no why

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>That's why I'm going to play Classic.
classic WAS the casual mmo on it's release

Because of the various bonuses you get on your home server and also because there's a stigma against Mateus ERPers on Balmung

I wish Mogstation shit could be put in the armoire, would clear up some room in my glamour dresser.
Also wondering when the glamour dresser will be added as a housing item.

>WoL
>dealing with Primal's while they're stuck in the First, and if they're just busy in general dealing with God's know what other problem elsewhere

Remember when FFXIV had soul?

Attached: 1560660534612.png (1838x628, 104K)

This kid still doesn't get it

Everyone point, laugh, dab, and cringe on Crystal trannies.

Attached: lol.jpg (1013x369, 81K)

Can they transfer to Balmung? I thought you couldn't do that with Congested servers. Or are they all just world visiting?

The double standards is so palpable you could choke this whole thread with it.

Attached: 1535714918807.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

>Chris Metzen
I'd like to see Yoshi and Metzen face each other.

ResetERA and Giant Bomb loves pedophilia.

So what's the best server if I'm an unironic t-girl chaser?

Attached: 1559434689784.png (500x700, 253K)

Is she confirmed autistic or is it just implied?

Attached: 1560574279415.png (524x545, 554K)

god this is so spot on it's uncanny. It's crazy that people actually talk like this.

no

Attached: gzz.png (315x549, 118K)

I've played on every datacenter with cute female miqote or lizard characters and afk in game a lot. I never got any of this, even on balmung unless they were directly asking for ERP in the fucking quick sands. Fuck off.

Based Tanakaposter.

I've ran into my fair share of faggots in this game but literally never once encountered an actual tranny (or at the very least, one who talked about it openly). I don't associate with Crystalniggers though so that could be why.

>Arenvald is half Garlean
>This is a positive when he curses his Garlean heritage
>Fedora was tutored by Garleans, and lived under Gaius's regime
>Dumb whore slut faggot mhigger gas her gas her gas her
Gets the noggin joggin

There was a brief period after the datacenter split where you were allowed to do a free transfer to any world you wanted and keep all your stuff while doing so (besides houses obviously but I think you got it refunded).

>this lack of self-awareness
you're the mmo equivalent of someone bragging about starting an old bethesda title play-through and booting up tesv

About to beat the post story quest for ARR. Edgepill me on DRK.

Attached: 1560901725083.gif (256x199, 2.96M)

Why do you need to dry your hair so much?

Attached: 1424847078884.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Even Garleans aren't as retarded as Mhiggers.

I was there and it never had soul. 1.0 was so bad most of us went back to ffxi. it was unoptimized dogshit

You see a double standard and a contradiction where there is none. Fordola is a shitty character even without being a Mhigger.

>Two letters send this dude into an autistic rage
Wow.

Healer demand is going to be extreme when the expansion drops since they're releasing a tank and DPS. Keep that in mind I suppose.

Reminder that the greatest minds of our generation are hyur highlanders

>Godbert Manderville, highlander and literal billionaire, who is so powerful he can limit break as a goldsmith
>Rowena, a midlander who managed to outjew the entire lalafell race by making adventurers and random whores do work for her for pretend currency while she rakes in trillions
>Master Matoya, the greatest Sharlayan who ever lived, master of magic whom everyone goes to for advice.

any crystal server so you can world visit onto balmung.

Is there a way to get the alexander music scrolls back? they are a quest reward and are untradeable. I sold the old ones

Men played Scholar until stormblood. Now us chad healers have nowhere to go. Here's hoping for a melee healer (cleric?) in 6.0

>>Godbert Manderville, highlander and literal billionaire, who is so powerful he can limit break as a goldsmith
He's also whipped by his midlander wife
>Rowena, a midlander who managed to outjew the entire lalafell race by making adventurers and random whores do work for her for pretend currency while she rakes in trillions
Not a highlander retard, you even said it yourself
>Master Matoya
not a highlander

anyone got the pic of that rockpaperscissors 5 way diagram with 'oof' 'yikes and 'dilate' on it.

JUSTICE DEMANDS NO LESS than becoming medieval Batman.

Attached: Justice demands no less.jpg (637x660, 181K)

user, they've been puppeteered by an Ascian since before the formation of the Empire. Very few Garleans stop to question the correlation between the effects of their cause.

>XIV isn't LGBT friendly
BASED

Do not seek to ease the burden, it weighs as it should.

Attached: 1530374345387.jpg (936x1200, 198K)

google those terms senpai i found it in like 3 seconds

Best job quests in the entire game

'Bout to become the shittiest, most braindead tank in terms of gameplay.

>Ascian cocksleeves
>All their efforts have caused more pain and destruction in ten years than the Ala Mhigans did for century
>Their only competent and rational legatus, Gaius, was widely hated for not being a genocidal retard bent on calling down the moon or gassing the continent into an uninhabitable wasteland.

That's actually pretty smart. Ask the gm to repeat back what you said.
I've got you mate .

Attached: argument_chart_rules.png (2320x1100, 154K)

dilate

Attached: 1559265048659.png (824x624, 29K)

Attached: 3245351231233.png (496x525, 232K)

>All the hyurs are giga chads that can defy reality and do things better than the supposed specialist races.

Attached: bara.png (116x128, 26K)

doesn't make sense though because "yikes" doesn't beat anyone, only 13 year old girls say "yikes" and if you say it you are admitting to yourself and to everyone else you are as mentally strong as a 13 year old girl

Real men play the fuck they want, so if you have the balls you'll keep playing SCH even if its in the cuckshed.

The true power of darkness is love.

>melee healer (cleric?)
Or Geomancer. Either would be nice.
It's kinda sad how SB only had dev time for two jobs, both Oracle and Geomancer could have been cool.

>'Bout to become the shittiest, most braindead tank in terms of gameplay.
It hurts, and not in a way that my edgyness likes.

see if u can step up lil queer

Post yfw you noticed your character's mouth moves when you type in chat

Attached: tony.png (210x240, 114K)

Should I continue with WAR in the new expansion? Or roll another toon?

Attached: 1556138796182.jpg (4032x2268, 2.7M)

Don't forget Gerolt, a highlander who's so big brained he can forge multiple weapons that are canonically the greatest arms of their time using impossible resources and smithing methods that shouldn't feasibly exist.

I call every girl I see a "he" too because it triggers them and I can't get banned for it

Only smoothbrains and contrarians are upset about BLM changes.

>holding Xeno until the 90s mark for triple explosions
>180s lines up with BL and TA every 60s

Attached: 1559753480859.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Theres just too many fucking people joining especially since theres a rapidly increasing exodus from WoW

Its gonna be a clusterfuck for a while

And punching moogles in the face.

>Doesnt move when you type in fc chat

what meen

that is some nasty looking pizza. and who the fuck drinks DIET ginger ale?

Not him, but you seem really invested in this conversation. There's documented proof of this behavior, but you're really adamant that it doesn't exist. Might you be a faggot, user?

>Eno is now 15 percent for some reason

The most subtle buff but probably the biggest

>Razer keyboard
>Razer mouse
>HyperX headphones

At least go all out with your brand loyalty, trannybro.

It is currently impossible to create a new character on any world in either the Primal or Aether data centers.

why is she dead I just want to destroy her pussy

Attached: 1560423334451.jpg (800x1143, 160K)

>Tranny
>Playing male midlander
Mysterious, is that your Mom or Sister's hair dryer and purse you borrowed for the meme pic?

Attached: 1549382657610.png (372x340, 225K)

Twitter caps aren't documented proof.

Will we be able to take over Vauthry's sin eater harem in Elmore after we kill him?

Attached: 1560266821459.jpg (477x489, 63K)

Go to Crystal.

I assume everyone I come across in-game to be a "he" unless proven otherwise. It's just the default expectation.

Wait the FUCK I WAS IN AN FC CALLED SALAD IN FAERIE.

Telepathy, duh.

Literally who even cares

I re-notice this every few months and i shit bricks every time

Attached: 1559700752314.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

It's not as punchy without the call and response though.

Primal and Aether ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CRYSTAL REFUGEES. FUCK OFF.

People actually think YoshiP would make BLM not fun to play?

>Edgelords pick up DRK to be an uncaring killing machine
>They actually get their power from caring too much and exist to do what nobody else will
Absolute state of these Au Ra and mancat sillybillies

Yes, but they must be fed.

I SWEAR it does, am I insane?

>used to know drama queen in my old FC that would zoom in on peoples mouths to see if they were talking, but not in FC chat
>would accuse people of having secret LS where they were talking behind their back

Are other MMOs like this or does XIV specifically attract these people?

Diet doesn't stop you from being fat, it has the potential to make you fatter user.
But the pizza says another story

Made one in exodus this morning

>this whole post
yikes

With what?

Her pussy was destroyed before she even reached 14. Like a hotdog down a hallway.

Speed? gone.
More lifesteal? Fuck that.
Allowing gauge and MP management to even require thought? Fuck that too.
Imagine taking years worth of feedback and turning the job into a war clone, how much harder can they drop the fucking ball holy shit

Attached: xivg.jpg (585x407, 57K)

>Are other MMOs like this
Yes, they're typically called 'women'.

Who is also pussy whipped by a midlander. All you're really doing is proving that highlanders are pussy beta bitches compared to the true midlander master race.

To walk the path is to suffer

There's nothing wrong with how BLM plays, it's just more of the same that we've had for years now. Something new and flashy rather than just making the rotation silky smooth would be fun. Even if it's just something minor like casting Fire IV on the same target 5 times turns the next Fire IV into Fire V with a cooler animation would be nice

What defines a "Theme Park MMO"?

>holding Xeno
Isn't the entire point of Foul/Xenoglossy that it lets you stagger out your blizzard phase to guarantee you're going to max out MP before Fire 3 casts? Why would you save it when it barely hits harder than F4?

she was still popular so she must have something going for her

Attached: 1560199902314.png (900x790, 596K)

Pool's closed.

thanks dudes

Attached: 1523705584922.png (640x478, 431K)

>actually ordering none pizza with left beef
why

>whole community spends ages memeing about how overpowered WAR is
>let's just make more of that

Kind of makes sense from a certain perspective

who is this qt

DRKs are literally the fucking Uchiha clan from Naruto and it hurts every time I think about it

LIVING AETHER.

Not smart enough to add new servers to the datacenters though. Instead they added more servers to the EU ghost town.

When servers go live next week they will probably be completely inaccessible for months, not even allowing transfers, because of the massive amount of overpopulation.

Think about it- the servers are massively overpopulated NOW. And this is the actual downtime before the expansion. The only people doing much more than logging in once in a while to keep their houses are WoW refugees. What happens when the actual core playerbase comes back?

>Game that I play
Not theme park, only for true gamers
>Game that you play
Theme park, utter shit

She's pretty and people think they can heal her with their dick.
Which is ironic because mentioning anything remotely relating to sex near her would get you killed very slowly.

Degenerates just want to be stepped on. What else is new?

to sacrifice
justice demands no less
but we tire of this charade

Attached: HayVvvw.png (361x401, 227K)

So this is what Fray meant by "Justice demands no less".

Remember she was being fucked by fantasy asians.

since you like watching dota, I suggest playing as a lala blm since you like watching rat games.

DRK
>what I expected
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

>what I got
youtube.com/watch?v=cuFmzTIfasg

There are plenty of Roes in there too

SAM was a fucken mistake

Attached: 1542260865177.png (210x293, 33K)

If anything, didn't they reduce DRK's lifesteal? Think I saw that one spiky move they always do in large group pulls was purged too.

lol, this is probably going to come in handy.
I can already see droves of shitposters GENUINELY infruriated over "losing".

That sounds like a nice idea, but I like my characters big and burly. Would you suggest another race?

Attached: 1552685222213.jpg (4032x2268, 2.5M)

Xeno is a solid 210 potency more than Fire IV, even with the AF buff.

>WAR last on aggro

The fuck?

>WAR just shirked you
based

Attached: SAM.jpg (1439x1181, 174K)

The servers aren't massively overpopulated NOW. The congested status is being added in anticipation of Shadowbringers, as a means of forcing new arrivals onto the lower pop servers. NA probably will get new servers eventually, but labeling half the servers as congested isn't because those servers are bursting at the seams, it's population control.

I'm more than happy to have a class with Brian's singing talent.

Have you looked closely at the ingame roe model?

>13 year old Yotsuyu is dressed up and prepared for her first "customer"
>It's a wealthy Roegadyn merchant

It's not gone it just has a cooldown now

Oh right, I forgot how much harder Xeno hits than Foul. Still, it seems like a waste to risk losing a fire 4 so you can use one extra xenoglossy

If you want Big and Burly, there's Roegadyn and soon to be Hrothgar.

>SAM doesn't use diversion
>BRD doesn't use ballad or peon
>WHM overhealing like a retard
Yep.

Well, yeah, that's why I said "fuck that." It became a 60s cooldown instead of getting purged. Just more lifesteal in the kit itself would be appreciated, though I guess we kinda got that in a monkey paw type way with souleater and tank stance changes.

Attached: Abyssal_Drain.png (48x48, 6K)

Gerolt's pussywhipped to be sure (although he's unambiguously a good person for bailing her out), but Godbert just loves his wife and is too much of a gentleman to ever get upset with her.

Besides, he's the only one who can take her abuse. Lesser men would just get obliterated by that frying pan.

I need to hurry the fuck up and get into tanking already. My GLD and MRD have just been sitting at lvl 15 because I'm a little bitch with no prior MMO experience.

Attached: sweating.png (924x1035, 194K)

I just want to step on her though...

Attached: 1558796425660.png (1021x1443, 1.32M)

>It became a 60s cooldown
Sounds like it may as well no longer exist, unless they changed it in other ways too.

Don't get me wrong, Gerolt is based, but he's also a beta alchoholic fuck.
>Godbert just loves his wife
No way man, he's very clearly terrified of her. It's part of the gag that she's way more powerful than him but doesn't really give a shit about anything except keeping Godbert in line.

>best looking designed sets are locked behind pvp
>two whole people have it on any given datacenter
utter genius really

There is literally nothing to be afraid of, every role in this game is (now more) braindead easy.

Attached: 1552725492796.png (2267x422, 305K)

It shouldn't a problem, actually. Astral Fire and Umbral Ice are 15 seconds long now, as opposed to 13s currently. On top of that, Despair refreshes AF. You could easily do Despair > Xeno > Xeno > B3 > Xeno > T3 > B4, removing the 2nd Xeno in AF if you won't have 3 ready.

Here's your 2 minute cooldown bro

Attached: celestial.png (496x460, 322K)

>outfit is given out randomly based on who had enough autism to trade wins with their friends for literally a week straight during the blackout before the season ends

How bad is playing FF14 on PS4? Might have to get Shadowbringers for it instead of PC, atleast for now.

It's an ogcd that replaces Dark Passenger which got cut

>BRD doesn't use ballad or peon
Lol retard

Attached: 1539549108464.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Yes, is it THE premier tranny game.

Coat my blade...in the blood of inncents...heh {Blood Weapon}

Attached: TrashKnight.png (128x128, 7K)

It's not about duration, it's about wanting to max out MP in UI. Also why the fuck are you doing AF Xenos you retard?

Except that's a Corsair keyboard user.

Did you read any of that post or are you just roleplaying as speedreader-kun?

Since this is being shilled and even marvel disney jewish actors are making commercials for this game does that mean this fucking disgrace of a MMO is getting more expansions? Are we not getting FFVII online in 2 years? Is the dream dead? Can we at least get a graphics upgrade or something?

I'd just like to thank Yoshi P for going against what the tranny consumers want, and following his own dream of making a playable beast race.
You're alright Yoshi P.

Attached: 0967995122344444.jpg (595x700, 480K)

This is a dumb conspiracy theory. They don't go in and manually set servers to congested. Its an automated system when they hit certain pop.

Which Ranged DPS is the most fun?

Attached: 1560736556020.jpg (767x1000, 246K)

>seething
have sex

That fuck is that tank doing

Do you even understand how BLM works? You're a retard if you ever do foul/xeno in AF and you fundamentally misunderstood why I said you use xeno in every UI

Where can I find extremely detailed summations of XIV's story and lore? The wikis just aren't cutting it.

I'd say this is nice bait, but it's not.

I know that I was just referring to why the congested server system stuff exists in the first place. It was added during Stormblood because of how poorly the launch went

Play them all and come to your own conclusions. PotD and HoH exist.

Attached: 1556116358749.jpg (865x1080, 365K)

Sup bro, he was talking shit so I shirked him just before the tank buster.

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

>Shadowbringers Launch is a shitshow due to so many people and SE not preparing
>People will say "Muh Blizzard DDOS"

I can already see it

Attached: 1560719432034.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

Summoner bros...are we on suicide watch or not?

Attached: 1524947032064.gif (497x373, 489K)

It's better.

Wasn't this supposed to be a noct regen/diurnal shield?

Currently? BRD
In ShB? Doesn't matter, play DNC or you won't get invited to parties

>Blizzfags have been confirmed to have been DDOSing in the past
>hurr but it's not a DDOS guys

>DRK
>hurting innocents
Fakers go away

>marked it as funny

Attached: tenor.gif (286x258, 3.63M)

No, it's just an oGCD aspected helios

>Still, it seems like a waste to risk losing a fire 4 so you can use one extra xenogloss
>Astral Fire and Umbral Ice are 15 seconds long now
>On top of that, Despair refreshes AF
>REEE WHY ARE YOU USING YOUR (double/triple) FOUL DURING AF (while still using one in your normal UI phase) DIALTE TRANNY

There's no handicap, just make sure you got a keyboard.

bard because you can turn your brain off and still do great dps

Attached: 1544122060002.jpg (3079x4616, 1.32M)

As expected of the Arm Chopping Mhigger, Ilberd

>AST have 2 3 minute CD skills now
I don't get it.

But Crystal has higher pop. How does it have less congested servers?

user stop, don't respond to bait. Classicfags are seething because their threads can't hit 100 posts before sliding off page 10 so they come here instead

>WHM overhealing like a retard
Ovearhealing doesn't generate extra aggro and a lot of tanks can't even handle the aggro from PoM holy spam. It's not uncommon for the WHM to have aggro.

Attached: 1539825008098.png (960x541, 766K)

Source?

>she died before a full uncut unsimulated 30 minute unskippable sex cutscene
Fuck Yoshi. Fucking chink piece of fucking shit

Attached: 1543208590119.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Nah. They're probably playing the stress test and having fun.

Sorry though :(

>tfw just got Amon's hat after hours of grinding Sycrus Tower
small shit but feels good

Attached: 78f.gif (241x200, 316K)

I've seen Yotsuyu's boobies. They are NOT that big.

Attached: 1540431676166.png (621x503, 583K)

>bard
>braindead

Attached: 1497319839339.jpg (606x540, 36K)

Post pics of them, then, if you've seen them.

>heals the same amount as assize and indom
>but does it over 15 seconds instead of instantly
>also doesn't restore MP or do damage like assize
>is complete fucking garbage in nocturnal sect
>TWO FUCKING MINUTES
Yoshi P needs to be shot

>overhealing doesn't generate extra aggro
?
If you put regen on a full health tank you'll immediately pull enemies to yourself on the first regen tick when he runs into enemies.

In fact in certain (low level) fights I apply medica 2 regen to everyone (who is on full health) so that when the adds spawn they immediately all run over to me instead of aggroing to random people.

Isn't Flood effectively what replaced passenger?

There is literally no reason to do it during AF though, cope and seethe

Fuck, I thought it was a flavor-ish cd

If you don't like it, then don't sub. It's what Yoshi-P wants.

t. healer that spams medica and wonders why he has aggro

Hi guys I want to start healing. What's a good Netflix show?

I wasn't talking of that.

i.imgur.com/8T4zbdq.jpg

Attached: 1545168023324.png (595x388, 331K)

Two holy casts generates less aggro than a single flash/overpower/abyssal drain out of tank stance

>immediately all run over to me instead of aggroing to random people.
Interesting tactic. I thought they aggro'd you automatically since you're the weakest one there?

Before the lowered aggro generation I would use Medica 2 and Regen myself before we pulled bosses in 24-mans so I could cuck the tank.

Not the same guy, but BRD is absolutely braindead until you are performing at a 99% level. It's a job that was full uptime, no positionals and scales even higher in damage off the crit from the rest of your comp

anyone got a working link for the album

If it was a shield in diurnal and regen in nocturnal (and if the shield stacked with galvanize) then it would be an amazing cooldown even with the weak potency and long CD. The fact that it's just a bad assize on a two minute CD makes it fucking worthless

Assize only restores 500 MP now, it's fucking useless for MP regen unless you think 1 free glare every 45 seconds is something to write home about

500 MP is more than zero MP.

Well, fan artists always give characters bigger tits. Same things happens to Lyse and Yugiri (though Lyse has the excuse of having big tits in official art).

Got pics of M'naago and Yugiri tits? Want to see how they compare to fan art.

Go tell that to this guy.

Attached: 1549202058943.png (909x539, 1.25M)

>protein with piza

What kind of diet are you on? Cut the carbs if you're trying to diet. Pizza is like the worst food you can have when trying to lose weight.

>PLD
probably some retard spamming total eclipse in shield oath.

For a non meme answer theme park means having a lot of pre-made attractions to occupy your time
For an example leveling through dungeons is theme park, the encounters, loot, and so on are predermined for you
For contrast leveling by grinding mobs in the overworld is not theme park because "anything" can happen

Bulking for winter

>sch and ast no longer have the mp to deal with multiple dipshits dying

When will they change raise so it's similar to wow and you can do at most 1 raise during a fight? Force dps to actually learn mechanics and get blamed for their own fuck ups

Flood is a line aoe but it doesn't have a cooldown. It's a tossup between the two to be honest

I had the brilliant plan to look for southern US players for my FC only, reasoning I wouldn't get any LGBT because anyone from the south, in their mind, is automatically a nazi.

Instead I got mass reported by another FC for being exclusionary in my advertisement. Never got a GM response, but I got a lot of negative player feedback, like they knew exactly what I was trying to do.

She certainly won't be standing with his legs like this after that

Attached: 1560379233964.jpg (970x2048, 272K)

does ShB come with a free month of game time or do I have to buy it seperate?

>im not a new player

Attached: boiled_potatoes.jpg (850x1178, 82K)

alliance raids would become impossible to clear if there was a battle res limit.

stop being a bloatlord

Seems a common PLD trait.

Attached: 1539614724539.png (1219x590, 1.6M)

They nerfed it since the media tour?:

I wish this kind of tough love with rez scarcity actually works and make people do mechanics. But shitters will still be shitters.

Oh wait, here's a warrior too.

Attached: 1556466459263.png (854x527, 1.03M)

It's a shame that DRK will probably never be as good as HW version but I do think ShB is an improvement on its current state overall

>Yoshi building in a shitter filter

Would be based as fuck.

As it is, the MP cost of raise and the much more limited MP recovery options means raising in battle will be a difficult prospect even in good conditions. It may not be a hard cap, but progression and pugs will both become a bit more difficult, which I'm okay with.

expansions do not come with free months. but you're in luck because they're doing an amazon promo where if you buy a ffxiv gametime card you get a mount.

Yes, E3 build is only 5%

>deliverance

based expert roulette hero putting tanks in their place

>probably some retard spamming total eclipse in shield oath.
w-what am I supposed to do on mass pulls then?
I do make sure to hold aggro with flash tho

Cute and funny!

nice job conveniently cropping the HP bar

Right, WoW isn't an MMO, it's a virtual casino.

Attached: 1448924570218.jpg (363x371, 37K)

>Yugiri
Nope, have a Shtola
imgur.com/a/a8jV47f

good

BLOATMAXX BABY

When are we getting a dungeon with Norse themed gear? I don't expect an expansion to take us to Aerslant, but anything Sea Wolf related would probably be the closest thing.

I just want a Gjermundbu helmet in this game.

Attached: 1552943063281.jpg (646x646, 265K)

Either that and if shit goes really bad the healer just stops dpsing, which is what Yoshi wants.

This is a stupid question but how do I keep aggro against multiple enemies as a low level tank? I'm 27.

Seems like they're doing some fine tuning with the new piety. Sort of makes sense they removed ways to gain mana and left healer mana management in a vacuum.

With your AOE skill

You can see the hp bars on the players.

Also have a special one for DRK.

Attached: 1555409805047.webm (660x440, 2.02M)

For sure, ShB DRKs burst dps is retarded huge with all the ogcds so trick windows will be insane. I'm gonna miss the extra speed from Blood Weapon though, speeding up like crazy felt good every time you used it

Flash or Overwhelm a few times each pull

Use Overpower as a MRD and Flash as a GLA. Also cycle your single target combo between enemies.

Every tank has an aoe move that they can use to hit multiple targets with. PLD has Flash and Total Eclipse, the latter will be an aggro move next week. WAR has Overpower. DRK has Unleash.
And once the expansion drops you literally just need to sit in tankstance and use your aggro aoe moves.

On the plus side it means your gcd is more consistent so you can meld sks a bit more than you do now.

>HURR DURR DURRR I PLAY TANK ME SO ALPHA ME MUSCLES SO BIG ME SO CHAD GIRLS LOVE ME HE HE URR HURRRRRRR

Attached: vandelay.jpg (4946x5000, 1.55M)

How, though? I've tried to be positive about it a few times after the media tour, but everything about it just looks completely and utterly unengaging in comparison to SB.
All the management and speed went out the window. Sure, we have mana ticks back now, but even then MP generation is slower than it used to be. Darkside is once again a buff that we need to keep up, but the only way you could possibly fail that upkeep is if you fell asleep and your face missed your keyboard or controller.
I'm not saying the rate at which we used Dark Arts was super engaging, but the job certainly fit together much better than it seems to now.

Attached: Dark_Arts.png (48x48, 7K)

You sound upset.

I think raise should always be instant cast but a fixed 1 minute cooldown so hardcasting isnt allowed. Maybe outside of combat its allowed.

Attached: 1542435705725.png (555x760, 225K)

cope

You can't see their actual HP values which would tell us whether or not you're just shitting on new players in AF gear

cringe

GNB is the new HW DRK

Attached: koji.jpg (237x801, 30K)

Found the literal trans healer

Based seethe poster

Attached: 1554654754765.png (470x470, 336K)

DRKBROS HOW WILL I DO MY BIG PULLS WITHOUT ABYSSAL DRAIN

Attached: angry fray_ffxiv.jpg (361x401, 11K)

>Alphinaud drew this

The DRK is wearing Shire gear, and either way it wouldn't be an excuse for literally not looking at the screen and seeing the boss is invulnerable. The dungeon also shows you multiple times beforehand that you should be fighting in the light.

only a healer would type out something so buttblasted

I don't really 'get' Phoenix. Is it just Bahamut 2.0?

Lucid has a very short cooldown now though. It's fine either way for me honestly

That works. Thanks for the research material.

DNCbros, are you ready? Are you going the HoH route or do you have a leveling partner for dungeons?

Attached: 1560925060674.webm (332x360, 2.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=QO85C1cZae0&feature=youtu.be

KAZE TODOROKE

KAZE TODOROKE

KAZE TODOROKE

Attached: 51621214124.gif (300x326, 1.73M)

DPScuck detected

>missing the full lyse one
still, based user
thanks

koji is a fuckin memer but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious of him being able to sing like that with the primals
>that eScape

Attached: dam son.jpg (511x606, 87K)

He probably has a whole folder with lewd drawings from memory.
Alisaie would have been his first model.

Explain to me why I get healsluts sucking my cock or bending over for me then?

It's a more AoE-oriented Bahamut with a partywide regen, and actually changes your damage spells into Phoenix versions so you use those instead of proccing Wyrmwaves.

>post about the screenshots
>b-but this webm.....

Okay, but why do people pretend that it's a bad thing?
Levelling through grinding mobs is the most mind numbing experience possible unless you can just mash one button and watch Netflix.
You can't really do that in FFXIV.

The management went out the window on SB launch I will probably miss the feeling of speeding up with BW though

He draws a nude picture of every woman he meets.

>reply to the webm
>b-but i w-w-w-wasn't talking about the w-w-w-webm..........................

Delete this, not one single time in the entire game has Fordola ever smiled since her father died.

I think all the tanks look good honestly, I'll probably play all 4

Read the reply chain you seething tranny

My bad, user. Here you go.
imgur.com/a/LX5Cnyo

Attached: 1553894445839.jpg (391x409, 36K)

she's had bigger smiles while taking garlean dong

Dilate

TBN

How is it that SCHs have made the most noise when AST looks way more dumbed down than SCH?

SMN are the most intelligent dps class in the game.

That's not me, hold your tits.

These suck

Forcing Fordola to worship your cock or get choked to death!

They are being lead by me. Do not worry bro, we shall reclaim the dignity we healers have suffered to lose!

Attached: schberd (shadowmhigger edition).jpg (700x700, 221K)

cause Warriors and Scholars are the biggest babies of FF14.

Tank mains on their alts, the whipping boys need to protect their egos

SCH is fun, AST is a cardbot

ast players love taking it up the ass

beg your SCH for crit aldo

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1020K)

>ME DRAGOON ME JUMP

Attached: Dragoon Raise.webm (872x472, 2.91M)

Sup bro, you forgot to summon your Shinryu.

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

>why do people pretend that it's a bad thing?
Because old mmos were basically just big open gauntlets where you would wander around killing shit and old thing good new thing bad

I trust this healer to take care of my party.

Attached: FFXIV_Ilberd.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

There are more creative images out there, but I hope you like full body tattoos, horsecocks, piercings, BDSM gear, and extremely trimmed women. Plus they're always of two peoples' donut rather than NPCs.

Boomers.

What other characters do you have?

And I trust this tank to not shirk me just before the tank buster.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Thanks!

cope

Our boy won't allow that.

Attached: 1534757515960.png (1000x631, 931K)

shit bro i forgot my bad

Attached: shinryu.jpg (718x584, 167K)

Khloe.

FFXIV is for weeaboo trannies, WoW is for autistic special snowflakes that enjoy playing freakshit and furry characters.

>but I hope you like full body tattoos, horsecocks, piercings, BDSM gear, and extremely trimmed women
Well yes, of course. How did you know?

Attached: 1554013155484.jpg (234x215, 4K)

brainlet tier: sicfrit
casual tier: ifrit only while mashing assault
genius tier: garuda for aoe, ifrit for single target, hover on one charge for emergency titan shield
galaxy brain tier: weaving garuda summon immediately before phoenix/baha to get an extra 50 potency out of enkindle with no penalty for swapping

That's all I've saved, everything else I've found is too degenerate for me and sifting through all that is a real boner killer.

Attached: 1539695729192.png (556x585, 620K)

I want to do very lewd things to Yotsuyu no matter the age she's at.

Attached: 1411010472565.jpg (240x312, 21K)

Post rare Ilberds

Attached: c.jpg (627x650, 129K)

Will Zenos solo the entire Garlean empire just so he can become emperor and get his body back?

I keep hearing GW2 is worst than FFXIV in that regard. I can't begin to imagine what thats like.

>HURR DEE HURR DURR I PLAY HEALER ME READ MANY BOOK NO FIGHT LIKE DUMDUM CHAD ME SUCH LITTLE BITCH ME SLURP ONIONS EVERYONE CUM IN MY BOYHOLE

Attached: 1532848815261.jpg (598x529, 11K)