Cyberpunk creator answers question on controversial transgender poster

>So basically you can see if, I mean, it's saying mix it up and there are lots of flavours you can mix but it clearly looks like a woman who has an enormous penis and I think some people are...
>Mike:Uh, I don't see it, but okay that's me.
>I think some people are viewing it as potentially transphobic. I was wondering if Chromanticore was anything you'd had any input on?
>Mike:No, and to be honest I hadn't ever really run across anybody directly here who's got that problem with transphobia, and it sure as hell isn't something that happens at Talsorian. We have trans staffers, I have an insanely large number of friends so for me it's kind of like... what was the issue? So... I don't know. The problem with this is often people come to things with their own interpretations and they may bring those interpretations with them when they examine anything in their world. This could be bad art, this could be a message. It depends on how you interpret it, that's why art is art. It's not, you know, specifically reportage, so consequently the problem with these sorts of situations is that if you approach things in a particular way, you may see things that nobody sees, you may see things that somebody should see, and one of the reasons we have a multilevel culture is because we can see it differently.

Attached: FB1003CD-2DD4-427E-A194-2E32EA52FEEA.jpg (661x694, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adia.com/uk/
who.int/features/qa/gaming-disorder/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=gBT621ygQEo
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just going to say it:
Considering body modification is a major theme of Cyberpunk. I would call it censorship is trans people were not in the game.

Can I have a coherent summary? I can't read through that.

what's the tl;dr on this? I'm gonna buy the game either way day 1 (not preordering though, im not an idiot)

Attached: 1512964089447.jpg (736x1086, 148K)

hope this game tanks

>Uh, I don't see it, but okay that's me.
Oh come the fuck on.

SO IS HE SAYING IF ITS A PENIS OR NOT

>everyone has trans employees, coworkers and friends
Why are mutts like this?

Yeah, that seems fair. Fits the theme.

Attached: windows95.jpg (404x424, 91K)

tl;dr: People who assume art can only be interpreted in one way are fucking morons. If you take offense at something, it's possible that's just your own fault for bringing those assumptions with you.

Have sex.

pondsmith isn't working on 2077, he's the creator of the tabletop game and is just a consultant

This, you can’t prove it’s a dick, looks like a regular cyber tampon to me

that must be one strong corset this hucow has on

gb2forty%

How much time are they going to devote to perpetually angry mentally ill people attentionwhoring on their mentally ill people only websites?
It is so insane
How many people of the population is trans? 0.5%?
Who cares is fictional setting has people being un nice to each other?

The outrage culture giving them free marketing through the trans drama is gold worth.

Even assuming that statement is false the argument against the poster literally makes no sense. Risque advertisements literally exist all over society, for a megacorp to feel confident that featuring a tranny in an ad won't cause society to implode in protest literally means that the people of Night City don't give two shits about that kinda stuff. Its literally tranny acceptance and the polar opposite of transphobia

Umm, sweetie, LGBTQIAPK++ is upwards of 3% of population in some states.

Based, buying 10 copies to piss off trans scum.

black men always deny transwomen even though all of them fetishsize them

You know it occurred to me recently trans and homos shouldn't be friends - they are stealing each other their members.

Maybe they should add heterosexual men who are sexually attracted to underage girls to the list as pedophiles and bump it to 50%

>I have an insanely large number of friends
Jesus, did he really need to brag about that randomly in the middle of his response?

Offense with art is a possibility but not the absolute.

>The problem with this is often people come to things with their own interpretations and they may bring those interpretations with them when they examine anything in their world. This could be bad art, this could be a message. It depends on how you interpret it, that's why art is art.
This summerizes Resetera and the "mah censorship" fags generation in a nutshell.

Yeah I’m not sure if he meant he has hundreds of tranny friends or just saying he’s extremely popular at parties or what.

Jesus christ just hang all those degenerates and be done with it, this is what happens when a society lives at "peace" for so long, fucking deviants

Social status is everything to normalfags. He's asserting his domination over those with lesser friends, and therefore cementing his credibility of his statement.

The artist who designed it already talked about how it's intentionally designed to be evoking gender-bending and sexuality in an uncomfortable way. That being said it's hilarious how the people who are constantly posting about how cis-white males don't get cyberpunk (what did the people who invented the genre look like agian?) can't make the connection about a genre that's constantly criticizing the actions and morality of corporations to an ad that's in the game. It's as if they need an NPC standing in front of the ad reciting the opinion that you're supposed to have about it to not leap to the most retarded conclusion.

aren't they exactly the same? one are just going overboard to attract nonfags, and other are content with fags.

But are they black friends or normal people?

Based Mikey

Attached: dcxaizs-fed249ce-5eaa-424b-a9a1-dd600dd5d8a5.jpg (587x453, 29K)

He isn't just talking about whether or not it is a woman with a massive cock. He is also talking about people bringing their own preconceptions into deciding whether or not the poster promotes transphobia. IMO there is no reason to look at the poster and immediately assume there is a transphobic message to it.

Attached: uky2rgqgcjj21.jpg (1125x1386, 315K)

One group is men liking men, other wants to larp as a girl to attract people into girls.

>but it clearly looks like a woman who has an enormous penis and I think some people are...

I haven't followed this game and I have no idea what this means.

I totally agree with you user. Cyberpunk is prolly the only genre that trannies wouldn't feel out of place in.

This whole "controversy" is over a poster inside the video game on the wall showing a woman with a massive cock under her tight pants as an advertisement for a product. SJWs got up in arms and started complaining that somehow it was transphobic.

Attached: DzhrwrIVYAI912V.jpg (1200x769, 85K)

Mike should learn from comic book writer Christopher Priest. This is how you respond to the Shill Media Attacktivists

Attached: stop.png (927x424, 160K)

Attached: cyberpunk.png (2646x1280, 1.26M)

Do video game journalists make up 90% of SJWs or something? Aside from a few trannies on Twitter I haven't seen or heard anyone else talking about this "transphobic" poster, yet it seems like every gaming website wrote an article about it and they all bring it up in their interviews with CDPR and now Mike Pondsmith.

Well stated.

Attached: 324gqbsk56w11.jpg (1100x800, 102K)

>Do video game journalists make up 90% of SJWs or something?

Bing bing bing

Can someone please explain to me why the picture of a girl with a big dick is problematic to girls with dicks in r/l? I am not really knowledgeable on trans people or androgynous folk but isnt this add representing a somewhat genderfree/mixed person and thus promoting acceptance? I am super confused.

Attached: 1531585669765.jpg (967x749, 28K)

It fits the settings perfectly. Hell, the setting even has furfags canonically. You really think people in a future where vain body mods are as common as pigeons wouldn't have trannies?

H Y P O C R I C Y

Attached: 1560385185460.jpg (1618x698, 327K)

Most of them are SJWs or at least prone to defending the overly sensitive. Another reason for so many articles is they are eager to find whatever topic will drive clicks.

Attached: nn490livtcg21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Trannies are just demented and mentally ill folk, nothing you do will satisfy them. Think about it. They're already disatisfied enough with themselves to the point where they are willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars on hormone therapy and surgeries to resemble their desired sex.

What makes you think that they're suddenly going to be satisfied with any depiction of them when they inherently dislike themselves to begin with?

Attached: 1445050593147.jpg (838x551, 36K)

>I am super confused.
Don't worry, every normal person is confused by this shit.

Yeah, where have you been the last 5 years? Callout culture and public shaming are the main sources of revenue for entertainment news outlets.

They're mentally ill and will never be satisfied with any depiction of themselves. That's how gender dysphoria works

I don't like your pic, its way too unethical

Not a single journo gives a shit beyond baiting people to click on their article for the ad money.

Most of these fuckers have direct orders from their owners to make the spiciest headlines and topics just to make sure they hit a page view quota and if they don't hit it they'll just create some controversy.

I'm sure there will be a tranny in the first 5 minutes of play, similar to the fag in Witcher 3

>this is the most anticipated game of next year
>its literally going to be witch 3: neon palette swap
The upcoming COPE threads will be a big surprise im sure.

Attached: ill get it.jpg (480x360, 17K)

based

It's an fps instead of retarded pseudo tab targeted hack and slash. So unless they somehow royally fuck up gunplay it's already going to be quite different.

because they don’t have a big dick

It's a Hatian, gottabe.

I like the game though.

I dont subscribe to the trans rights rhetoric myself but it makes sense for cyberpunk to have them and then have you chose how you view them along with everything else
Only thing I'm concerned with is the possibility of no furries and I want them so I can kill them

Guess who falls for it every, single, time. Literally nobody outside of here and that other forum gives a fuck about trannies in the game.

Yeah, the problem is trans fucks always think they're the victim in in ANY given circumstance, even when people bother to represent them. It's pure and simple martyr complex.

The thing I don't understand is this; how can a game be transphobic? How can it be homophobic? How can it be ableist? These are attitudes that tend to be attached as a motivation for hate crime, but this is a fucking game, a form of expression. What if it actually explored transgenders and had to dig the ugly truth and present it to the viewer? What if it was an interpretation from another perspective? How in the actual fuck can a product be transphobic when it can't fucking harm you?

I have a big dick and im okay with this in the game just gotta wait till it releases.

This. Now they just have to make it an actual RPG and it’s based.

>Controversial
Tranny mutants just started fucking crying because the game wasn't about them. E3 was getting more attention than they were so they threw a hissy and started crying their fucking eyes out.
Why do we give these people any kind of platform? Calling them people is already being too nice.

Transgendered folks wanna pretend transhumanism applies to them.

>have to pick male or female in the character creation
>the gender you pick determines what pronouns people use
>trannies have to go out of their way to make their female character masculine and pick the male voice

Attached: 1531194973230.png (332x512, 186K)

Trannies don't exist at all since you can swap your entire body to male or female in like a month, there's no transition and you are fully male or female afterwards.

They are literally extinct in the world of Cyberpunk.

Attached: 1545275764792.jpg (500x500, 39K)

but what if a cyberpunk person wants to be a girl with a penis?

>Mike responds rationally about how art is subjective, peoples interpretations are based off their own biases, and that conflict of interpretation is what enables us to have an interesting and diverse culture even if it’s not necessarily something to agree with
>vs FREEZE PEACH
Mikes doing just fine

Well yeah, same goes for all sorts of sexual exploitation and degeneracy. Honestly, that poster is pretty tasteful for what cyberpunk could get away with thematically.

Then they are futa, not a tranny.

based, tranny janny mad af lmao

Attached: 1560139307819.jpg (900x789, 210K)

Isn't a dystopian world.
Of course trannies and tranny lovers will be in the game.
In fact I encourage they put as much degenerate shit as possible that's lore friendly, so I can shoot at it.

lets meme him as a black nazi

fuck this nigger nazi

Attached: kjrug7.jpg (720x720, 93K)

If you're still here post again, otherwise this shit could be brought to /qa/.

I'm a tranny and I don't think it's transphobia. I wouldn't care if it was or wasn't in the game but I guess the character customization is pretty cool I guess
Will buy cyberpunk and have a fun time with it :3

Save hex

>CDPRtranny literally is has trannies working for them
Kurwapunk is DOA

Attached: 1559309818211.jpg (185x272, 8K)

how does this nig keep getting more based, trannies AND SJWs btfo

A lot of americans started working there for Cyberpunk

fuck off, weeb faggot

>Stating that you're a tranny without posting butt in leggings to verify
Gay.

>We have trans staffers
confirmed for bluepilled company

English not your first language?

...just like getting your cock lopped off requires "going out of your way"

>We have trans staffers,
Aaand...dropped.

Attached: 1532112306515.png (1367x1194, 1.04M)

what's so uncomfortable about it
it's a cute girl with a dick

There will then be willingly intersex people, usually spouting something about gender expectations.

Corporations TODAY treat LGBT shit as a marketing gimmick, tossing around rainbows and "woke" commentary for good PR. Why the fuck would anyone expect that not to continue into the future?

Thinking is hard, getting mad is easy.

That's why they have the very unrestrictive character creator but male or female will determine what you are in the world.

link to the interview?

>there are people that are going to buy this game knowing that they employ trannies
Reminder that you are as bad as the people normalizing them. tranny scum do not deserve jobs or food.
Neck yourself, sjw faggots

Attached: 1553966256262.webm (480x480, 320K)

>Shits all over dumb libs by shitting on their virtue signaling
>Shits all over dumb racists by shitting on their racist uncles
How can one man be so based?

>I can do mental gymnastics to see this as offensive, therefore it's meant to be offensive
>it's meant to be offensive, therefore the creators agree with it
>people literally can't think for themselves and must take everything at face value

It's just the sjw's and trannies getting btfo. The man is /pol/ king

>if I say it funny it's not a serious issue

>Mike is /pol/ king
nah, he would get a bullet in the back of the head if you asked /pol/ about him. If they said anything else they would be posers.

they employed americans thats why

Unironically this.

To me full trans rights and dilation is the stuff of a dystopian future anyway.

Back to reset era, tranny

>doesn't refute anything
sad

Fuck trannies

You out yourself every single time.

>no u
Nice argument, nigger. Make sure your next post isn't retarded.

Ok lorelet

t. 40%

If you were the real deal you would kill every nigger on sight you fucking bitter. It's why I don't take you dumb larpers seriously. You guys make amenities for blacks way too often to be real.
>t-this nigger is BASED haha im totaly not a fucking poser

Where does he shit all over sjws? Because he doesn't. It's the same old, "we have trans people working here, I have trans friends, etc". He bended the knee like the others.

>entire thread without source link of interview

You failed.

weeb faggito

you're a fucking loser, holy shit kek

>Can I have a coherent summary? I can't read through that.
Hey man just keep practicing, dyslexia is nothing to be ashamed about youre gonna make it one day.

>every nigger
This is how it's obvious you're a tranny. Mike isn't a nigger, he has actual value.

>I don't take you seriously because you're not promoting genocide like I am
What?

t. probably thinks some trannies are okay
fuck trannies
fuck niggers
fuck closet sjws

get an argument you larper
Mike IS a nigger, he may be a smart nigger but he will never be worth half as much as a white man. How are you not understanding this you butthurt faggot?
Read.

Literally go fucking dilate my dude.

re-read the lore

Based
fuck nu Yea Forums

I'm not familiar with the tabletop game care to explain?

>We have trans staffers, I have an insanely large number of friends so for me it's kind of like... what was the issue?

They're going to have his ass over this.

No, you fucking clowns even /pol/ knows this. "Every nigger is black, but not every black is a nigger".

he told the deraged trannies off in a diplomatic way

not him but trannies are extinct because of technology so they dont make sense for the setting

>trannies
>have his ass

Attached: 1555906177785.png (261x193, 13K)

>trannys good
>Big boobs bad

>but he will never be worth half as much as a white man
Another falseflagging tranny, cool.

t. resetrannies
You're as bad at pretending to be /pol/acks as you are at being women

>most anti sjw person in here is the tranny
kek

Attached: 1551043009802.png (700x700, 432K)

>doesn't even understand how the fact his representation of "the most anti sjw person" is their obvious tell they aren't at all

>but not every black is a nigger
See, that is where you larpers get it wrong.
>Stick to my convictions no matter the situation
>Posers defend their kike videogames and their based nigger who hire and are friends with transvestites and get butthurt when I call them out
Who are the trannies again?

Attached: 1546333139332.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

you're too smart to be on Yea Forums, get the fuck out

haha summer is here

and next you will say whites can be niggers as well. lemme guess radical centrist?

of all the things to talk about involving the game, like addressing all the rampant rumors flowing out of peoples mouths, this chucklefuck discusses something that will offend maybe 2% of people who buy the game.

haha! stay btfo faggot, maybe brush up on your falsflagging a bit but i can tell you're too stupid to get any better at it.

You were still a dude with a dick once so you're a tranny.

He did plenty of interviews. He was at E3.
Are you trying to be stupid?

>woman who has an enormous penis
People write this and don't think there's anything wrong with it

Attached: 1489077437638.png (546x704, 433K)

Why do jigaboos always stomp the face even when the opponent is incapacitated?

>Who are the trannies again?
You, fucking halfwit.

Steals the deal.

Attached: 1532302136650.jpg (500x281, 33K)

>enormous penis
>women
Try not being a moron lol

I've been on the internet since before you were born, i'm so used to it I barely flinch.

It's hard to ignore when dozens of journalism websites get offended for the 0.2%
They control the narrative, thats why billionaires buy unprofitable news sites and keep them afloat with vc funding.

Nope

>my supposed convictions are /pol/'s convictions
How to out yourself 101

Ahaha he's btfoing /pol/fucks and faggot sjw journos, fucking based pondsmith

mom let you on the family computer this late?

Attached: 1557223107783.jpg (211x239, 13K)

I'm 34.

This I'm literally shaking, when the frick is a developer going to think of it's trans playerbase...

>not him but trannies are extinct because of technology
I'm even more confused now. This is the tabletop where you can become a fursona through surgery. You're telling me in this setting people can attach a literal lizard tail and scales to themselves but breasts transplants are a no go?

Dude awesome!
You're totally still not a pathetic retard.

Sure shill, have fun false flagging as anything but a closet liberal faggot.
Fuck niggers

Shows you how many larpers there are huh, really makes you think.

>girls with dicks in real life
Not possible

What he means is, because of the technology being so advanced they can make a person biologically female now instead of just mutilating their genitals.

Attached: dumbass.png (527x447, 503K)

wouldnt a cyber penis just be the next step up from a strap on?

If you have gender dysphoria you can transfer your mind into a female cloned body and be fully female, there's no tranny shit.

Still not going to BUY your game shill, but you can still seeth on this here website. It's entertaining for me.

I wasn't even insulting you in my initial response, I just said I had been online so long weird shit didn't phase me. Why are you reacting to it so negatively? There's nothing wrong with being a kid on Yea Forums, I was a kid here once too.

Attached: 1559575644725.jpg (573x572, 117K)

SEETHING
Also fuck niggers

/pol/ack here, Mike is largely /ournigger/ (except the part where "racism is bad", which seems contested).

Uncle Adolf didn't want to kill niggers either. He wanted them to live happily, frolicking about in Niggertopia, Africa, doing nigger stuff where they belong, with their fellow niggers. He, and most /pol/acks I would say, want the best for every people. To be their best selves. Now, maybe the best self of niggers are as clan warring savages, well then, that's on them. I think some Mike's in charge and a small amount of benevolent guidance could fix that up right quick.

Attached: 1557724333636.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)

A larper of what, you fucking moron? Only a larper pretends /pol/ is one person, and only a tranny with an agenda tries to conflate hating trannies with promoting ethnic genocide. Stop it, this is as embarrassing as your excuse for genitalia.

Yeah cause no one wants to walk around a as big titty bitch that's hung like a horse
Go back to /pol/ mindlet

>fuck niggers

Nothing wrong with that user.

How to identify the reddit and resetera shilling tranny:
>reddit spaces
>uses facebook memes
>blindly shills and defends said piece of media without taking in any criticism or giving criticism of their own
>thinks hollywood and corporations are based
>relies on reverse psychology and mental gymnastics to prove that you are "wrong"
>strawman
>thinks trannies aren't mentally ill
>tells you to be a part of the mindless collective
>takes out the /pol/ boogieman
>calls you a contrarian even though he's a contrarian shill himself
>massive hypocrite
>its popular so it must be good
>samefag mass replies (You)
>pushes for SJW agendas
>will say he hates trannies just to blend in
>falseflags
>has a large amount of dick in his mouth while shilling and making posts

based fuck the mentally ill

>bro tranny brainwashing aaaaaaa

Attached: 1512113200921.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

the moment he made the second stomp it was upgraded to a hate crime and he gets life right?

Then you would be futa not a tranny, retard.

Jesus chrisf

Why are they latching onto this game when they didn't give a shit about the Witcher

>/ournigger/
>Mike:No, and to be honest I hadn't ever really run across anybody directly here who's got that problem with transphobia, and it sure as hell isn't something that happens at Talsorian. We have trans staffers, I have an insanely large number of friends so for me it's kind of like... what was the issue? So... I don't know. The problem with this is often people come to things with their own interpretations and they may bring those interpretations with them when they examine anything in their world. This could be bad art, this could be a message. It depends on how you interpret it, that's why art is art. It's not, you know, specifically reportage, so consequently the problem with these sorts of situations is that if you approach things in a particular way, you may see things that nobody sees, you may see things that somebody should see, and one of the reasons we have a multilevel culture is because we can see it differently.
> We have trans staffers, I have an insanely large number of friends so for me it's kind of like... what was the issue?
>We have trans staffers
>/ournigger/
You're a fucking poser.

Yeah, pretty much. The right kind of representation is to have everyone be presented as an individual, and then sexuality and gender and all that stuff is just a bullet point on the stat sheet. Integrate it all into your setting and just don't treat it like it's anything crazy, because to a setting like this, it isn't

Same fucking shit you care about pronouns too faggot?

>I'm so desensitized it automatically makes it okay

dumbest fallacy

it used to be a joke, now in a few short years it's widespread reality and nobody even blinks

What do you mean by normal user?

Attached: 1548788629637.jpg (411x604, 43K)

its their turn to be represented

Mike is actually worth more than you are and most white men. He owns a very valuable IP. If you are referring to his race having anything to do with it then you're implying you're race is inferior due to him being more successful than you.

Attached: 1558767921903.jpg (768x550, 84K)

Yeah, why doesn't Mike say fuck trannies and name the Jew in public? Its almost like he doesn't want to be fucking fired or something.

There's a tranny shilling some weeb game he stole the translation of and claimed it's his. His thread's on /tg/ now. I'm just saying.

Attached: 1559508286070.jpg (500x329, 25K)

I didn't say it was bad or good, I said I barely notice.

>OH GOD I LOVE COCKCS
Fucking faggot. See I can make up shit too.

Because it was never his intention you fucking retard. He is a socialist by commentary, he racemixes, he hires deviants and he is a nigger. If these things aren't raising red-flags for you you are a fucking faker, plain and simple.

go back to resetera you're fooling no one

This is why no one takes you incels seriously.

>falseflagging transniggers trying to get Yea Forums to turn on /ournig/ after getting BTFO

The person that made this was fired, right? They were fired and beat up by twitter after being doxxed?

LOL, with the help of white writers. He lucked out and no, he will never amount to a white; even in his contrived fantasy land.

No no no he's /ourguy/, it's not like I'm pathetically trying to project my political beliefs onto a guy who obviously doesn't share them but happens to reasonably hate sensitive babies!!

They are in every cyberpunk thread

Have sex

>/ournig/
>>>/thedonald/

This game is going to bomb so bad. It's sad because I was really looking forward to it due to cyberpunk+CDPR. Fastforward and it's trannie central with a big trannie-dating Hollywood star supposed to be the big draw. Fuck that shit. Gaming companies have no idea what gamers want, it's utter contempt for their consumers. Get woke, go broke.

>so butthurt he doesn't even reply
Lol, dilate more tranny. Fuck niggers.

There you go, drop the facade. I knew you where the really fucking trannies, who the fuck gets mad at saying he is an ugly nigger? Is this even Yea Forums anymore?

Socialist by commentary? How and does he put it in practice? Race mixes? Who gives a fuck? Hires deviants? You're surrounded by them every time you open this website up. He's a nigger? That's the dumbest one yet, you want him to bleach his skin and dye his eyes? He already created the game before you were born, you can't change history.

>being this insecure and in denial

Attached: 1559511066213.jpg (447x335, 39K)

I didn't see the dick at first, but now I see it lmao what an unfortunate texture detail

You mean the ones latching onto the trans staffers comment?

Be normal.

Attached: 1559569422561.webm (480x360, 1.56M)

No why would they? Sounds like you are insecure.

Attached: 1560972829469.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Done.

Attached: 1547780262444.jpg (1080x1002, 150K)

He's basically saying they can be offended if they want but that you can't act like one interpretation of art is definitive or more correct. He also said they basically see what they want to see and think what they want to think, regardless of what's really going on.

>fag population growing
Really makes me think

Attached: 1534260289219.jpg (128x108, 14K)

So a PR thread about trannies can get 200 posts, but any thread about resetera being full of pedos gets deleted on sight?

"Identity politics" and fagbook drama are not videogames

>is this even Yea Forums anymore?
Lmao you cucks been trying to turn this place into /pol/ for a while now. Just go back, this isn't your safe space incel.

Considering this is Witcher 4 and a major theme of the Witcher is monsters. I would call it censorship if trans people were not in the game.

Its just getting carried by hype and they're trying to appeal to everyone for that reason

Fuck off cuckerafag.
First post I made in the thread sweetie, now go crying home and off yourself like you trannies are so fond of doing.

Some trans people do have massive cocks though. what's the issue

Attached: Willemdefoe.png (845x801, 1.05M)

>cyberpunk creator is a black guy
>"the red pill" creators are two transgender weebs and entering the Matrix is arguably a metaphor for transgenders
>"Witcher" isn't a right wing poltard series in any shape or form since it explicit writes stories about racism and discrimination

Why do /pol/tards love to steal shit that isn't theres and claim that its right wing?

So he is based and redpilled and everyone else is cucked and bluepilled?

The same as saying 5 years ago "I am not racist, I have afro-insertyournation friends".

The first part is your standard celebrity "I've got black* friends"-disclaimer. The second part, for you brainlets out there, says: "It's art, deal with it".

* trans/whatever the problem of the question being addressed is.

>He's a socialist by commentary
He invented Cyberpunk 2020 because he supported the ideas he read in the genre, practically none of which support or call for socialism. No, he's not a socialist.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1547077649249.jpg (512x512, 19K)

>safespace
>turn this place into /pol/
>sweetie
>doesn't know about 4chanx marking IPs
I KNEW IT. Only clostel libshits would defend this garbage. I fucking knew it. Holy shit I feel vindicated. Can't wait for this thread to archive.

I never even think of shemales as trans. Post ops aren't human though, never cut your dick up. I'll call someone a chick any time they want but if the dick gets cut you're dead to me.

Yeah pretty much

because they are lonely loosers

Basically? Especially since he's doing it in public in a way that he's gonna get away with.

Have sex.

Cyberpunk is a liberal socialist commentary against capitalism you stupid fucking faggot. It's the core tenet of the genre, if you believe anything else you are either missinformed or a kike in goys clothing.

>game is coming out on GOG
>buy

Attached: bw.png (645x773, 253K)

>xer is still trying this hard to act like they fit in
Wew lad, sure hope you saved yourself some time and already got that noose ready :^)

Get a room you two.

I'm still trying to figure out what's so horribly offensive about said poster to said people.
>user they just want to be offended
I mean, yeah, I know, but they still need a JUSTIFICATION, NO MATTER HOW FLIMSY, RIGHT?

Show me your pre-order shill faggot

There's absolutely zero chance of it flopping. Normalfags are beyond excited for it despite the mediocre gameplay demo, the marketing has worked remarkably well.

>4chanx marking ips
Lmfao just go back to r/thedonald

It's too late you butthurt liberal, you've been outed. You haven't talked about this disgusting nigger all thread.
fuck niggers btw

I guess in the same way that a cyber-arm with a built in shotgun, greater strength than a vanilla human arm, and skin composed of para-aramids would be "just" a step up from a hook hand. I always thought one of the themes is that stuff like identity and the limitations of the natural human body start to get messy and blurry when you introduce an industry happy to cater to any taste in synthetic parts that are just as good as if not better than your natural body parts.

>Clickbait interviewer: Duh, people uh no like that me think
>Mike: It's art. You don't like it? That is your right. We'll listen if people really do present a good argument for why we are wrong but as far as I can tell, you niggers are full of shit.

Too bad they will keep crying and this shit will never stop, at least we know one of the main people behind the game is this clear minded.

No, it's just anti corporate, you know? Corporations? The ones in control of everything right now who the sjw's have on a leash and can sick on people and get them fired or change anything they want at will? Those entities? The ones sanitizing the internet.

newfag

Attached: 1550302537656.jpg (473x22, 5K)

....that's capitalism retard

>im a woman born in a man's body
>but i still need to be viewed as masculine and have people call me her/she
Doesn't that kinda defeat the trannyism shit? They claim to want to be the opposite sex then want you to view them as masculine AND call them the opposite of what they are... literal insanity

Attached: 1534126754443.gif (498x345, 2.49M)

You don't think I understand how kiked corporations are? Are you fucking retarded? They aren't speaking to people who understand the propaganda, they are speaking to normal people who will conflate anything anti-capitalist and try and make them side with socialist anti-market thinking. It's the same with The OuterWorlds and their mega-corps running everything. Your nose is showing.

Oh sweetie, keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get just as good at falseflagging as you "people" are at suicide.

BASED

It's a photoshopped advertisment for this recruitment agency
adia.com/uk/

Read the bottom right corner

Censorship is a good thing though...

Attached: 1557692461454.jpg (1080x1223, 115K)

You know the ones shipping jobs overseas because they'd rather pay a 5 year old pajeet/chink 5 cents and hour, do anything in their power to underpay employees domestic, and lobby to restrict regulations that protect consumers and workers?

Fuck niggers.

They don't actually want to be women, they want to be special snowflakes.

Yeah, those guys.

It doesnt exist in cyberpunk anyway and wont be in the game

u

*an

>he thinks ipcount can be used to track poster ip's in large threads
Brainlet

Learn to read you dumb faggot, it tracks new IPS. I know that wasn't your first post you fucking newfag. Holy shit imagine being btfo so hard.

Attached: 1544844070406.jpg (680x768, 25K)

Just say you're a dumb ancap faggot.

>ancap
No, read the thread you stupid nigger and take a better guess.

Yes I'm sure that's what you'd like to be doing right now, but they can always get some roastie to fuck over a tranny so I imagine your out of luck there.

Fuck niggers.

>supporting a market economy means you support shareholder culture

Which makes zero sense. Isnt the point of being a tranny is that you think youre a girl. So why wouldnt they just make a female character, isnt that what they identify as? A FEMALE

It's not crazy when you realize that the reason they are fine with this is by rejecting logic as a concept all together.

It really doesn't. Homosexuality and transgenderism (see herpetofauna biologically switching gender to fix imbalance or losses) is a population's natural reaction to overpopulation. While it's considered debatable if the world at large is overpopulated, it is clearly an issue in more developed parts.

You resetera fag will suck publisher and developer cock no matter what

neon light babbies dont understand transhumanism is THE major theme of cyberpunk

ahahaha
>Claims 4chanx marks ips
gets told it doesn't
>LEARN TO READ RETARD I MEANT NEW IPS
just stop posting and go back

>He literally put the trannies in their place

Honestly very surprised and happy

Only if you choose to interpet it that way, because you want to. It's actually just "cool stuff in a setting the writer/players like" most of the time. You could say that it's "a commentary" on whatever, but it isn't inherently. You can play any role you want. You can be the corporation. It's true that it shows the negative downsides of it, but it in no way suggests socialism as a means to solve those problems. If anything political is being promoted, it'd be anarchism. Total personal freedom. Not socialism.

(you)

That's corporatism, brainlet. One of the themes is that they own basically anything. They do anything, to anyone. There is no government with power to stop it. It never says that an equally overwhelming government is the way out, either. The way out is to make your own way, wether that's taking on a corporation, working with a corporation to rid the world of the gangs/scum, or even being a part of the elite running it all, you can choose your role (in the P&P RPG).

this

bigot incel cope

Its become something else in the last few years

What did xe/xem mean by that?

there's a reason they dont exist in his game

This, only based snoy are worth playing these days, all these other games are too fricking problematic!

>but it isn't inherently
Wrong.
It is inherently anti-capitalist. It's a socialist commentary warning people about how kiked and dehumanizing capitalism will be in the future. It's always what socialists point to as a warning.

That's not redpilled at all. Redpill is basically an equally retarded version of bluepill. Mike is based and nopilled.

Attached: AVGN.jpg (1091x611, 331K)

Based

>wether that's taking on a corporation, working with a corporation to rid the world of the gangs/scum
Will the actual fucking game have that though, like for sure?

>stock market isn't capitalism
Just shut the fuck up I know we both agree this is a symptom of capitalism. You just want to disagree because you think I'm a commie.

>nopilled
C-can you be that? Yea Forums(nel) will never allow it.

Attached: 1540515242754.jpg (588x343, 34K)

Thanks for your input, oh enlightened one, centrist-sama.

Attached: 1500184398812.jpg (520x600, 43K)

>playing mental gymnastics to defend capitalism
This is the result of free market retard. Economies without regulation result in resource consolidation.

>I'm gonna buy the game either way day 1
dumbass

>only retards don't get upset about everything and anything
Lmao

It's a symptom of corporatism. Stakeholder primacy is not an inherent feature of market economics.

>The problem with this is often people come to things with their own interpretations and they may bring those interpretations with them when they examine anything in their world

Based and truthpilled but people will always bitch about it cause they love stroking their egos and agenda

>centrist

Attached: 1559291694834.jpg (919x855, 312K)

I thought Pondsmith died?

he's work as fuck
literally saying "who cares tho"

Corporatism has nothing to do with corporations gaining power through free market means. Corporatism is an ideology for the running of resources. The current corporate structure and it's trending future is the result of capitalism without regulation.

As long as you understand that's all transgenderism is. You can't become a woman by chopping bits off or adding things on any more than you can become a car by grafting wheels to your legs.

And now they are defending Cyberpunk because they have nothing else to latch to. Also ebin based black man will make them seem more likeable to normalfaggots. They are pretty pathetic desu.

It's not an illusion. There's actually a dick there as confirmed by the artist.

In the interview with yongyea it sounds like he has lung cancer or some shit.

What?

Lol read what you just posted thrn understand why you're retarded. Transhumanism us transcending the human form, including gender you fucking spastic.

But what if?

Attached: ZcTYikI.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

I stand corrected

they are if not more delusional than the left, can you even believe that heh

Turbo Teen is basically Ranma but instead of turning into a girl he becomes his car.

Your post is a commentary on retarded people. Well represented, I understand them better now.

It's inherently pro-personal freedom. You could call it ancap or even anarchist. Ultimately, it's against higher authority of - any - kind. It does not support socialism. Socialism leads to the exact same problems, only through a different path.

The game is limited, of course. You can be corporate if you want, but I don't think (nobody knows) you can align permanently too far with one faction. Yea Forums will always be an independent merch, more or less (from what they've said). They have their story set out, although it's dynamic, it will always involve Johnny Silverhand (at this point).

I think "corporate" means you get a corporate start, corporate apartment (assumptions again) and that you can handle other corpos much better. I think a corporate background would let you get into places where corporate people hang out, pass by unnoticed there because you know their ways, presumably mostly through conversation checks. I assume that the background you pick, and the way you go (there are multiple endings and paths) must align perfectly in order to do a non-lethal playthrough. You can do it all just through talking more or less, maybe hacking, it wasn't specificed. I assume that in order to do that, you have to pick for example corporate, and then go in that direction. A nomad or street kid couldn't talk his way into an office building with any set of words.

It isn't. The megacoporations didn't spring up out of nowhere, unaided. They gained, or were given indirectly, their power through the state. A single solitary corporation couldn't achieve what any of these do, only state enforced monopolies and restrictions allow someone to grow like that. The "free market" wouldn't have patents, it wouldn't have restrictions. You could copy their shit and undercut them - legally. Megacorps like that wouldn't exist.

>believing you are a girl born in a man's body is becoming normalized
>having your bits chopped off and mangled into a gaping hole is called "gender confirmation surgery"
literally how did this happen

>how can a game be transphobic? How can it be homophobic? How can it be ableist? These are attitudes that tend to be attached as a motivation for hate crime, but this is a fucking game, a form of expression.
It's 2019, son. A wall can be racist.

americans

>cyberpunk creator is a black guy
William Gibson isn't black.

>The game is limited, of course. You can be corporate if you want, but I don't think (nobody knows) you can align permanently too far with one faction. Yea Forums will always be an independent merch, more or less (from what they've said). They have their story set out, although it's dynamic, it will always involve Johnny Silverhand (at this point).
>
>I think "corporate" means you get a corporate start, corporate apartment (assumptions again) and that you can handle other corpos much better. I think a corporate background would let you get into places where corporate people hang out, pass by unnoticed there because you know their ways, presumably mostly through conversation checks. I assume that the background you pick, and the way you go (there are multiple endings and paths) must align perfectly in order to do a non-lethal playthrough. You can do it all just through talking more or less, maybe hacking, it wasn't specificed. I assume that in order to do that, you have to pick for example corporate, and then go in that direction. A nomad or street kid couldn't talk his way into an office building with any set of words.

I hope so, they seem to cut more and more each day. I will reserve judgement until it comes out and hopefully the next demo shows more promise. So far we only saw some merc

Has anyone seen that movie The Danish Girl? Basically a sort of biographical story of how all this shit got started. My ex got me to go see it with her and it was disgusting.

I don't even mind trannies but cutting your junk up is next level mental illness. Especially when the main character dies after having his dick cut up and they say in the credits he pioneered the way for trans people.

Literally and unironically drug companies. They have the APA in their pocket.

Cyberpunk 2020 you mong, the entire thread is about that franchise.

dumb /pol/tard

Free will, and american exceptionalism allowed for pioneering surgical operations that are available to the general populace.
We won so hard in the international competition that we even get the choice to have whatever genitals we want.
I think were about 5 years out from having surgical options to implant a third, or even fourth testicle.

The real question is why this bothers so many people.
I think its just europoors getting mad they can't have extra genitals.

based
This. It is a cyberpunk game ffs, body modification and beign whatever the hell you want to be are main themes of this genre. Anyone that bitch about trans in cyberpunk are literal retards.

Attached: 1559755651316.jpg (1834x1440, 552K)

Try specifying that you clueless little trannies. Most people think of the genre as a whole when you say "cyberpunk".

Actually i redact my post because you were talking about the genre and not specificly Mike's game.

This entire thread is about Cyberpunk 2077, the sequel to the tabletop game Cyberpunk 2020 created by Mike Pondsmith. It's not my fault you wondered in off the streets like a drunk idiot into this thread and started saying retarded shit.

Literally lurk more.

that's some FF7 landscape

Pic related is how it happened.

Shhh-

I'm skeptical as to how big and branching the story will actually be able to get. I'll believe it when I do multiple playthroughs and see it. They're a big studio, but it's also a very big project. I think the first demo was a hype demo, and I suspect the second one will be as well. I think that you'll mostly have to actually play it, to see that side of it. No PR-manager would authorise more than ~5 minutes for pure face-to-face conversations in a trailer that is supposed to get big audiences of onions-men screaming and tweeting about it.

I wouldn't worry about the cutting too much, if anything it's good that they're developing it and not just setting out on a single pre-determined path. It did take like six years to make, so I have my hopes, but we'll see.

Attached: 1559360546137.jpg (488x520, 14K)

Wrong, your post was about "durr they're stealing the genre". Stay btfo.

>he puts futa in the game but not trannies
Pretty based

>We have trans staffers
This pretty much confirms they are filled with *mericans now. Pretty sad desu. RIP. This will probably be their last decent game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS ISNT HAPPENING HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED AND REDPILLED!

Attached: 1560581995444.jpg (599x762, 60K)

Enlarge your wound, 41-percenter.

Americans started swarming the company in TW3

>I would call it censorship is trans people were not in the game.
I agree, and I should be able to slaughter all of them.

NOOO NOT THE WHISLIST!! OHHH NOOOO

Attached: 1549630221833.gif (385x400, 208K)

>/ournig/
You retards will throw him under the bus the moment he does some wrongthink to threaten your idea that he's secretly based and redpilled.

>Male and female only
bros..

fpbp trannies are part of a dystopian society

>saying transsexuals are gross, bad, mentally ill, etc transphobic
I mean, yeah.
>saying transsexuals are sexually desirable is also transphobic
... what.

I like Mike, I like Cyberpunk, but I don't care for CDPR

Stop fetishizing us shitlord!

Two outta three ain't bad. I actually don't mind CDPR that much though I haven't played much of their shit. I'm hype but i'm also waiting for peer reviews and footage etc.

true but they left the world of transgender people and entered transhumanism
transgender is a non issue in Cyberpunk. its considered vanilla, babbies first steps in body modification

>Game depicts a society in which trans people are so accepted and normalized that they appear on in universe advertisements for products
>This is transphobia

Attached: Handsome Squidward.jpg (500x446, 52K)

What the fuck I come to Yea Forums for shitposting and attentionwhoring and now all I have is a logically sound statement

Attached: 1507691657112.png (284x257, 61K)

one is about a videogame.
another is about pathetic board wars or some shit like its 2006 Yea Forums.
that deserves to be deleted. stop it.

I'm not going to buy this game if I can't give my female character a huge cyber futa dick.

Attached: amazon.jpg (505x450, 92K)

It shows that trans people are accepted and able to be used as marketing tool. Trans people DON'T want to be accepted into the system. They want to be the rebels fighting the system Forever.

At least one of the love interests will be an undetectable tranny and some of you faggots will fall for it and get mad.

Attached: 052Meowth-Alola.png (1280x1280, 612K)

>he doesn't have a massive circle of friends
loser

Is Pondsmith basically bulletproof when it comes to these interviews since they have to handle him with kid gloves due to being black if they don't want to be called racist?

>find out she isn't actually a she
>kill it
Just like real life

notice how feminine and weak this wojak looks

No. Rock paper shotgun called him a racist and uncle tom for not understanding how voodoo boys and animals are racist to blacks.

I'ma laff hardily if it's the corpo mommy everyone's in love with.

Attached: 1499375685916.jpg (1127x994, 104K)

they could make this game 100% catered to trannies and they'd still scream in an autistic fit, it's just they're nature, probably something to do with all the hormones

There are no trannies in Pondsmiths cyberpunk, only dickgirls.

Yeah but you're still gay

>yfw he voices the guy in the picture

Attached: 1545333170521.jpg (1080x1600, 471K)

Why are all these white soiboi's racesplaining like this to a black man?

>tfw there is literally an ad running here right now which has the most soi looking guy with a beard imaginable, but wearing women's clothes and talking in a stereotypical gay lisp about how important diversity is

He has his own character in the universe

Attached: 1549946854580.jpg (402x685, 78K)

you'd be hard pressed to find a studio without trannies, gamedev attracts that most trannies out of any profession on earth

But he lived through the civil rights movement. Wouldn't it be incredibly offensive to be talked down to by a white guy in his thirties like that?

Attached: black goblins.jpg (426x426, 32K)

>make a girl
>”lmao it has a dick you gay”
It’s just pixels, it’s a girl if it looks like one and nobody says otherwise.

>I'm not transphobic, I have trans frienda

I can't even believe he said that shit. Fuck him. Fuck CDPR. And fuck Yea Forums because I know one of you little shitheads is going to meme 'dilate' to me. Save your energy and just fuck off.

I've had enough internet for now and I've got some seasons to catch up on, so I'm out.

I think it's because all men, even the girliest bitches have that nerdy desire to create dorking shit like video games. Engineering and programing are in our dna.

Look at he fucking mental contortions you idiots make to celebrate something so perverted being a part of your game. Make sure to tell me to dilate for posting this

>gamedev attracts that most trannies out of any profession on earth
Does it beat the speed running community? For some reason that group attracts ludicrous amounts of trannies and even turns some guys into trannies.

Fucking 40% yourself.

Attached: 1532413337774.jpg (1121x862, 144K)

>censorship

I swear you idiots don't know the definition of censorship

What about sexwork

No. It's because you need a certain amount of autism to work in tech. Trannies have mental problems, autism among them.

>/pol/
>not a literal safespace

Ah, I see they are learning from the best :^)

Because the people trying to defend another race are more racist than the people they say they are against.

Autistic drive is a male thing too, autistic love keeps nerdy franchises alive for decades on nothing but fan love. Star Wars was kept alive by neckbeards and little boys for years before Disney killed it.

Anyone can post there without being banned, I don't think you know what a safespace is.

Something about a guy who goes around in public/social media telling everyone, "Look how woke I am! Look how not racist I am!" that screams scumbag. Like all those anti anime sjw's getting arrested for actually molesting kids and shit.

Oh man remember that one composer for that game that triggered Yea Forums? Some blonde chick with a choker from The Game Awards, who ended up being a tranny. Half of Yea Forums was jacking off to her until the moment she spoke.

This is actually so retardedly true
- Me, a tranny

Also, just putting it out there, when I first saw it my initial response wasn't OMG IM SO TRIGGERED, it was oh nice, girl with a dick ecks dee.

Attached: 60874828_2212775652137951_436249938607734784_o.jpg (885x1125, 183K)

Same with male feminists, they constantly go on about Men and their drive to rape and harm women but really its projection because most Men don't have those desires.

Even /pol/ is saying trannies make sense for a dystopian capitalist future. It's genuinely just Yea Forumseddit falseflagging.

Attached: file.png (448x436, 438K)

>Art
Found the games blogger
Videogames aren't art. They are toys.

It's cyberpunk. There's probably people who aren't even trans that switch genitals for the weekend just for fun like some sort of vacation

Attached: WwaN0A7.jpg (623x850, 99K)

He could turn it into an issue in the snap of a finger if he really wanted too but so far he seems to be too much of a good sport about it to bother so far. If I'd sunk a bunch of my life and time into a project that a mostly reputable studio was making into a big AAA game I'd also have some pretty big incentives to play cool and deflect as much social issue bullshittery as possible.

I had a dream about something like that once.

Most of the /pol/ threads I saw were them whining about jews and cultural marxists. I think it is mostly retards triggered on Yea Forums though, probably from places like OAG.

Attached: 1560583045474.jpg (598x931, 88K)

The meme used to be "I want to be the little girl". Most people here would slut it up as hot chick for a weekend if they got the chance.

Attached: depp condor.gif (388x218, 1.01M)

Imagine being upset about a game that only lets you pick male or female.

>not being upset about that

Attached: fixed.jpg (600x550, 64K)

I feel you mike

Attached: 1529457736921.jpg (1280x1416, 348K)

Not me, i'd be very modest and friendly and keep my virginity for marriage.

Attached: 1549303871139.jpg (1188x1680, 177K)

The first thing you'd do would be to masturbate in front of a mirror, don't even lie.

Of course but i'd be too embarrassed to tell anyone.

>The first thing you'd do would be to masturbate in front of a mirror
I don't need to be a girl to do that.

You'd suck at least one dick, come on. We all would

You can still do it right now.

It’s not. Come back to me when Mr Trump is throwing you in jail for saying nigger on the internet

Nobody but trannies are protesting. Even /pol/ agrees that the game should be as degenerate as possible.

Yeah but then I'd be gay. If I was a cute girl with tits and a vagina, even if they were cybernetic, it wouldn't be gay

>summarize this summary

Attached: (You).jpg (425x282, 16K)

>he made himself white
xD

this looks like the most hyper progressive game ever how the fuck are people finding things to complain about
if it's about sexualisation FUCK OFF i like sex

Hes not a low iq race sensitive babby

I'd stay pure for marriage. I would only consider doing it for my husband.

Attached: cartoon-hairstyles-cute-fresh-tapestry-kazuharu-kina-s-hakuba-kougen-of-cartoon-hairstyles-cute.jpg (740x1050, 284K)

i'm not disagreeing with you but that's really just The Youths in general

>pick male or female at the start of the game and have lazy character customization like saints row did
>hyper progressive

Attached: 1555108586765.jpg (746x1072, 365K)

Of course you'd be gay you enormous fucking faggot, your brain is still male.

I always make myself a female Chinaman, I get it.

Attached: D6vSjE5XkAAeQvg.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

>free speech is strictly a judicial issue
Look up spirit of the law you fucking nigger.

>One dumbass community manager makes a "Did you just assume my gender" joke like 6 months ago despite those jokes not even being funny anymore
>For the rest of this game's existence all discussion about is doomed to be shitposting about trannies

Holy fuck.

Attached: fuck leaves.jpg (251x172, 6K)

Fpbp
Still not buying the game because it's not an rpg anymore.

/pol/ seems to be in dispute about this one. Some agree and some don't.
You'd have to switch your mentality in order to be able to jump on a dick then. If the only thing that's keeping you from that now is lack of vagina and tits then you're already kinda admitting that you're a fag.

what's the ideal level of rpg in this game, for you?

>Art is subjective

Attached: 1534675333484.png (474x711, 113K)

>thinking futa is a replacement to males
retard

RPing as a futa loli who's a member of trauma team. Not in the game - the game sucks.

>objective art is a thing

Attached: hurr.jpg (403x448, 34K)

yikes

Thank you for a reply that had nothing to do with my question I guess

>People who assume art can only be interpreted in one way are fucking morons
but only SJWS say that and they still get offended.

based and futa pilled

>dude everything has no inherent meaning, just interpret everything however you want and yolo

Attached: 1526270146126.png (231x218, 4K)

Shit I fucking hate trans but ya got a point

>in the future we might actually be able to give humans working gender changes to cure gender dysphoria
Amazing
Dev calls person who thinks a trans person having a big dick(its still trans inclusive not transphobic or bigoted)stupid

This game needs to have all the stuff from the tabletop game, that would be ideal.

if you're so good at objectively identifying what is and isn't art, why the fuck are you here and not either making or dealing in Real Actual Art

So you want a digital version of the tabletop game. That sounds cool. Why do you think CDPR didn't go that direction?

Futa has a penis and vagina making it bisexual
Traps have a penis but no vagina making it straight
Trannys are asexual as they have no genitalia it was cut off
Gender dysphoria people with out surgery (aka trans people with sanity) are mentally gay to fuck but physically straight or vise versa

That doesn’t actually apply here, but keep fighting the good fight, you big, powerful patriot.

Attached: C64E3D0A-3900-4581-ACF3-9E23559713B6.jpg (669x696, 54K)

>futa with vagina

Lame. Cock and ball futa or bust.

Pride is stupid
T.bisexual

That’s just a trans girl, man.

Absolutely based. I think I got a new found respect for a black guy lads.

If they don't have a vagina, they're not a futa. They're a newhalf/shemale, retard.

Shemale used to be male

Not him, but the value of art is subjective and often times people pay huge amounts of money purely because it always appreciates in value over time.
It's why you see stupid shit like blank canvases being sold for millions, it's an investment to be sold again for more at a later date. The people who get to recieve this money for their "art" are friends of friends etc. Insiders.

Nope, because a futa can start out with a vagina and grow a dick and balls through magic/superscience.

I personally don't care how much stuff it's gonna have, I'm 95% on board either way, but the more mechanics/roles the better. And I meant an open world game (the one they're making right now), but with more depth that it's presumably going to have, again more roles/opportunities etc.
>Why
To make more money of course, the tabletop sure doesn't require a huge budget in order to bring it to life digitally, but you won't be making bank either, since it's not as interactive as your typical AAA game.

>large influential group actively tries to oppress expression that they personally dislike
>this is not a free speech issue

>trannys get thier idealized easy transition in a fantasy setting
>still complain
And they wonder why no one accepts them

If you have a penis and no vagina you are male.

/pol/ hates the mentally ill but claims to have autism

Accurate as hell

They want it to be like real life not what exists in Cyberpunk which is changing to a clone body of the opposite gender.

Autism isn't a mental illness, I swear some of you mongoloids didn't even graduate highschool.

Not if they are female.
>have female body in cyberpunk
>get cyberdong implant

>the value of art is subjective
no shit user, but more specifically
>art is subjective
How would a digital version of the tabletop game have less interactivity? I imagine there would be many more systems and mechanics and so on in the tabletop game.

More people are coming out then before

>dystopian capitalist future
Unironically not capitalist and would form from the path that we are currently on, the constant push for socialism and the ever increasing government regulation strangling competition leading to the centralisation and eventual monopolisation of power and money in the hands of the established megacorps.

You are correct though, in that a dystopian setting based heavily on body modifications would naturally include transexuals. I wouldn't call it censorship per se, more like pussyfooting around a topic that will piss off both sides. First the people that are shocked by the degeneracy and the trannies themselves when they either catch on that it isn't so great that they are included, or when they are not shown in an entirely positive light; If at all.

The guy in the bottom right looks exactly like the guy who was busted by the FBI going to meet a little girl to fuck. And that guy was an anti anime male feminist sjw too.

Why would they not want a escapist fantasy in their escapist fantasy? Honestly perplexed that NOW trannies are wanting reality and not when they cut their genitals off to pretend to be something they can't be.

honestly it seems that this type of outrage embarrases most trannies

No, to even consider a speedrun you have to be genuinely super autistic and mentally impaired in some way, so it is only natural that there are many trannies there.

It’s not. Because they don’t have any actual power over your ability to express your opinion. If they tried to force you to not express yourself through blackmail, that would be an issue that you can easily solve.

If you’re crying because a group of people call you mean names because of your opinions and call to boycott you because of it,
1. Find a safe space and block those people from accessing it
2. Grow a thicker fucking skin or a pair of balls

>mental disorder isn't a mental disorder
WHO please leave and stay leave

If they don't have a vagina they are not a futa, by definition. Futa means both genitals.

You can't cure gender dysphoria with sex change. They won't be happy with their gender no matter which gender it is. Suicide rates don't drop after sex change operations.

Most people can't enjoy games if they cant self insert

Daily reminder that every discussion about transgenderism in cyberpunk worlds is a missed opportunity to discuss cybernetically engineered catgirls in cyberpunk worlds

>gender dysphoria is real
Said no sane person ever.

Mr. Pizza? What a fucking creep even his Twitter name referenced raping Kids. He also went around calling magafags pedophiles on Twitter. Classic projection.

Exploitation of gender dysphoria

Doxxing and career sabotage is not "calling you mean names" you fucking retard.

I see you have a perception bonus

Attached: screenshot41.jpg (1344x760, 62K)

>pizza = rape
>magafags
I am confuse.

It's not a mental illness you fucking moron, Google it if you don't believe me or is that too complicated for you??? You sure you aren't on the spectrum?

Go take a spin around /d/ and get back to me.

who.int/features/qa/gaming-disorder/en/

CP used to be called cheese pizza which is why his name was Mr pizza. Magafags are trump dick riders.

The whole Pizzagate conspiracy theory.

>hurr its not an illness its a disorder
Being pedantic is a hallmark of autism

>game shows how in an ideal universe you can actually change genders if you have gender dysphoria
>but the advertising shows the tranny has a dick instead of using science to replace it with a functional vagina
Plot hole

The fuck have you been, living under a rock? Pizza is pedo code for fucking kids, it's been that way for a long time.

It's triggering nobody but the hyper sensitive and the anti-shills. This game is not only being heavily glorified by some of the biggest gaming news/let's-play channels on YouTube, but even the righties and /pol/tards are advertising Cyberpunk to such fucking praise that they are even encouraging people to get this game due to the recent SJW backlash and Mike Pondsmith's bombshell redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBT621ygQEo

This game is going to make so much unbelievable fucking bank that the implosion is going to cause a universal riptide among the anti-shills making them hang themselves without any reason but the laws of the universe telling them to do so.

Attached: 7f5e77b48bb8e45e009f27c60ef3eb00.jpg (720x1127, 52K)

YEs, but for the attention whore trannies that would be a problem because they will no longer be the minority in the setting.

He was also one of the ones defending Comet Pizza vehemently on twitter too. Called everyone crazy and shit.

Maybe she likes fucking chicks (or guys)?

Cool link but that has nothing to do with autism, all addiction is considered an illness, alcoholism is an illness. Are you pretending to be stupid or something? You just keep moving the goal posts for some reason.

Doxxing is illegal. Career sabotage can be legal if people just decide to blacklist you because you decide to be beholden to corporations and careers that service people who aren’t your audience. If you decide to go on about your scat fetish and people are turned off by it, that’s 100% your fault. You don’t get a free pass to say whatever you like and not have your peers take a stance on it. That’s not what free speech is.

Man up bitchboy.

where the fuck have you been, living on /pol/? pizza equaling pedo shit in all contexts (or in any context that you think is shady) is just a meme.
>inb4 shill etc
Prove the connection with something more substantial than an out of context email that you think sounds weird.

I don't understand why a woman with a large penis is considered transphobic.

It's a female who got a penis implant

Retard

Attached: 1537775735880.png (124x128, 22K)

Mental Disorder and mental illness are two different things, jfc lol

Whoops sorry wrong link

They think cyberpunk woman with a penis implant is anything like real life trannies.

it's a great way to earn a buck since so many psychos are willing to go through with it
makes the whole "transhomo used on media poster to sell products" in game make sense though that might have went way over many people's heads since they all just brought attention to the individual's sexuality
maybe it was just the transhomos, who seems to not be able to go one day without talking about their condition

/pol/?!?!?! Are you fucking new or what??? Pizza has been code for kiddy diddling since before /pol/ existed you fucking twit.

Theres a mechanism in the womb where sons with lots of prior siblings are more likely to turn out gay. Repeated pregnancies changes some immunity thing that regulates some such.
West has lots of single child families so the amount of gay men should go down as a result.

Maybe? I assume futa were born naturally with penis/balls but also a natural female body. I wouldn't call them shemale/trans because they never transitioned from anything they were born with female bodies but male genitalia, I'd guess they be some weird third sex that doesn't exist.

CP has always been referred to as cheese pizza, it started on Yea Forums way back before /pol/ was even a thing.

I'm not reading this thread and I don't really know what side of this weird fight Yea Forums ends up on, but here's a delicious irony that I can't stop laughing at.

>SJWs take over every facet of the development and journalism industry
>Game devs start putting tranny shit and SJW nonsense in every game
>Suddenly this is problematic because this isn't what they wanted, I think?
>And now you have journalists and SJW fans & industry people LITERALLY CALLING A BLACK CREATOR A COON and telling him that he's problematic because he doesn't get offended by what they get offended by.

All going according to plan. Let them eat themselves and burn it all down.

It would have more systems, but how many people would prefer a digital version of the table top to the AAA game?

>y-y-you guys must be /pol/tards

What the fuck even. I've never even been to that board, how in the fucking fuck.

are you suggesting that the historical cheese pizza phrase from here is tied to or related to the pedester email in any way other than coincidence?

>That's just your interpretation of it, sweety.

>It would have more systems
but
>tabletop sure doesn't require a huge budget in order to bring it to life digitally, but you won't be making bank either, since it's not as interactive as your typical AAA game
?

>LOL, with the help of white writers. He lucked out and no, he will never amount to a white; even in his contrived fantasy land.

He married a white woman, do you even have a white woman?

Jesus fucking Christ, just because we've been using the term here for over a decade and a half and because it's also connected to Podesta and irl pedo rings doesn't mean we're /pol/tards, it's just how it is.

Fucking look it up yourself, I don't know why pizza is connected to it all over the place, it just fucking is. Why are you even trying to defend them?

Attached: 1552302423700.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

>look her up
>ugly trash
every time

huh? saints row might have the best character customization of any series

>it's also connected to Podesta and irl pedo rings
[citation needed]

Yes the term didn't stay here just like the pedos didn't stay here

Reminder that linking the case of dr.pizza to the retarded pizzagate conspiracy is futile and only hands ammunition to those actively trying to destroy your hobbies.

Attached: 1559915756750.jpg (1299x1600, 168K)

>Doxxing is illegal
And? You think there were any legal consequences for the assholes who harassed that CDPR employee?

Again it's not a matter of legality you fucking illiterate. It's free speech as a principle, not a constitutional provision. If corporations at large censor for people who make it their business to be offended by literally everything, it's a fucking free speech issue.

>ugly man marries ugly woman
wow this is crazy

Attached: 1557892643921.jpg (278x319, 52K)

Questioning you or your beliefs is not the same as defending that which you are opposed to. It is dangerous to confuse the two and a good way to make yourself look a fool.
Engage or ignore.

Futa literally means two of something. Futanari specifically refers to hermaphrodites with both genitals.

Also Mr Pizza isn't Podesta you fucking idiot, you're the only one bringing up podesta.

Truth to be told, only american scum worry about traps in cyberpunk.

No he got nothing, haha.

Attached: 1489801031153.jpg (235x250, 10K)

The FBI.

file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

It's not a belief, it's common fucking knowledge. It's not my fault you don't lurk before posting.

The other user brought it up, I never even originally mentioned him or pizzagate personally.

Unironically unequivocally based madlad

You’re missing my point. You’ve incorrectly interpreted free speech as a principle to mean “I can say what I want and people have to be nice to me for it”.

Free speech as a principle means “I can say what I want and some other guy can tell me to fuck off for it”.

If these poor widdle corporations have to censor themselves to make more sales, then good riddance. Nobody is stopping them from making lower budget productions. They want to cater to people who make it their business to be offended at everything. Corporations have decided those people are their future for big-budget entertainment.

This is not a free speech issue. If you’re too much of a coward to take a political stance on something because you’re afraid of someone retaliating, that’s your fault and nobody else’s.

You are still gay even if you cut off your dick.

>common fucking knowledge

Attached: oh.png (849x591, 514K)

Why the fuck not? If you don't they'll just get up and get back at you, finish it fast nigger

I worded that like a mong. Yes and now imagine how many people would side with that type of interactivity as opposed to what they can have in fpsrpg. My guess is not that many. The point is that tabletop games work within a much broader set of rules, they require you to grasp the rules and its mechanics. A videogame would be more strict while still giving you a glimpse of the universe and some of the systems. The game itself is gonna be more strict since they either can't translate all of the tabletop stuff into cp2077 or simply don't have time/money to do that. It's less interactivity for the sake of a better experience for your average casual consumer, because let's face it most of them won't care and don't know much about the tabletop game

>Mike:Uh, I don't see it, but okay that's me.

Cmon Mike i'm with you on this for the most part but that chick obviously has a huge dick in that poster.

>but that chick obviously has a huge dick in that poster.
And that's a good thing.

If by tranny you mean "was once a man but literally changed bodies and is now 100% biologically female" then no, nobody will be mad, the only reason people get unreasonably mad about that shit is because they get fooled into thinking they're getting pussy when they end up with dick instead

If there's a trans character in Cyberpunk that is 100% changed because it's possible in that future then I doubt anyone with actually care all that much outside of the usual "this is a man" threads that are had about Mai from Blazblue

Attached: mike_denton.jpg (1024x686, 390K)

BASED journos ensuring tannies will never be represented in games for a long time to come.

>was once a man but literally changed bodies and is now 100% biologically female
so trannies dont exist in cyberpunk

ah okay, i agree with you. sorry i was just confused by the wording.
i'd like a digital conversion of the tabletop too but in all honesty i worry that it would probably be worse (because of reasons you already stated) than what we'll get in its current form.

Futa has a penis and vagina making it gay
Traps have a penis but no vagina making it gay
Trannys are gayl as they have no genitalia it was cut off
Gender dysphoria people with out surgery (aka trans people with sanity) are mentally and physically gay to fuck.

>aka trans people with sanity

Attached: 1560876613008.jpg (500x500, 97K)

>tfw I have a penis
>tfw have to cope every day with the fact that god made me gay
Why couldn’t I have been born a woman, the straight sex

Futas are based, don't @ me.

but what about buck angel tho