KH3 is literally the worst most unfinished piece of shit game ever made. Doesn't even have a fucking ending...

KH3 is literally the worst most unfinished piece of shit game ever made. Doesn't even have a fucking ending, everything is filler, gayest shit imaginable, literal who villain.

Attached: sora the cuck.png (854x481, 332K)

It's great being a Kingdom Hearts aficionado who knows the lore and characters, you should really look into becoming one.

Minus the story and the Frozen world, it's a good 8/10. But I was disappointed as a fan

Kingdom hearts only has 2 good games, pretty embarrassing when your series has 10 billion games

Hopefully it was worth the wait

sora literally asking yen sid to progress the story multiple times throughout the game was pretty insulting desu

>literal who villain
t. hasn't played a kh game since 2005

Xehanort's VA was shit too.

Im the biggest kh fan and i can agree that 3 is the biggest disappointment i ever had in gaming

I felt like a kid on christmas playing it and I'm excited for Re:Mind, not to say the game shouldn't have had that stuff from the start or isn't flawed, but so are the rest of them.

I had fun, shame you didn't, to each their own.

KH2 brings up Xehanort and even has him in the secret ending, so he hasn't played since before that.

I had fun. I only care about the main numbered titles though.

Hopefully we get some good Final Mix content that can push the combat in 3 like 2's Final Mix did.

>the worst most unfinished piece of shit game ever made

You REALLY haven't played many games if you think that.

Remember kids, you can get away with countless acts of genocide and murder as long as you surrender and say you're misunderstood.

Also it's a-okay to rely on others you barely know to solve your problems for you.

I'm enjoying it so far. Arendelle was garbage though.

KEY

Attached: 1560888038544.jpg (800x600, 66K)

I found it gets worse on a second play through. The combat is still fun and all, but the story and pacing is comically bad. Even for KH standards. Organization members appearing in every world and taunting Sora, yet doing absolutely nothing for the plot is one of the worst examples of this. KH3 feels like a rough draft, and it’s clear it was rushed through the door between XV and VII.
>tl;dr not even nomura wants to work on this series anymore.

This. I can think of many games that are so much worse. Like pic related.

Attached: 3D6410AE-65E7-44E2-8FA2-383F3E33C8A3.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Well Nier automata exists but yeah the game is still pretty fucking bad.

>Imagine playing the other Kingdom Hearts games after KH2

Attached: oh_honey.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Everyone goes to Kingdom Hearts when they die, they all dissipate into light. You only become a Heartless through experiments or being forcefully killed by the Heartless. Everyone else just goes back to Kingdom Hearts/Heaven.

Yeah I had a lot of fun with those and 100% them too, got a problem with that?

Not that it fixes any of the obvious problems in the game.

But the new DLC is going to answer some questions, and the naming schema implies the ending of the game is a timeloop.

hope for a game play patch

The naming scheme is to remind you who these people actually are.

>Luxord
>Lux
>Luxu

Xigbar is a liar, also Demyx is MoM.

It has an ending; it even concludes the Xehanort stuff.

The real problem is that most of the game is basically just Nomura going "Yeah, this is the obligatory wrap up I'm doing while setting up the next Kingdom Hearts game. Black box! Ancient Keyblade secret! Foretellers! Verum Rex!"

Well we always knew this was just the wrap up and that KH would continue after the Xehanort Saga. The issue is it was handled like a checklist rather than a proper wrap up.

Why didn't you stop at 2

Play FFXV or MGSV and come back and say that.

they are filler games that only exist to build up Kingdom Hearts 3, if KH3 was good I wouldn't mind it as much.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

>timeloop
fucking this messy cluster fuck of a story even more with more stupid time shit.
nomura needs to kill himself. he lost any worth back in the Ps2 days.

Not really BBS might as well be KH3, DDD might as well be KH4 and KH3 might as well be KH5.

have you ever noticed that the nobody names are just the normal names rearranged with an x? Sora-Roxas, Lea-Axel, Ansem-Xemnas, Isa-Saix, Braig-Xigbar? Crazy stuff man

>KH3 is literally the worst most unfinished piece of shit game ever made
That's not Breath of The Wild, OP.

Attached: 1560032283438.jpg (398x364, 39K)

>literal who villain.
What was the last game in the series you played?

I don't think either of you know anything about video games.

Critical mode fixed the game and DLC will fix the ending.

What's a real shame to me is that Sora seems to have been sanitised "fangirlised" or "effeminised" in KH3. He doesn't have the courageous wild child boyishness that you see him have in KH1 or KH2 and he looks younger. It was one small thing I got really annoyed about

Attached: SoraKH1to3.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>Claim to be a fan of a series
>Have no standards for its games
Nah.

The looking younger thing is mostly because Nomura regretted aging everyone in the first place, ans Sora still has that, he's far closer to his KH2 personality than his dipshit one in DDD. Even then he's kind of just an awkward loser like always when it comes to Kairi.

Terra is too manly for anyone other than Aqua and Riku.

if he was smart KH2.

>didn't say anything about opinions on the games
>assumes someone else's opinions
reconsider yourself

>Defended shitty game by claiming OP must not be a fan because he rightfully came to the conclusion it's shit.

MGSV says hello

No, that is MGSV

user, he called Xehanort (who has been in the series since 2) a literal who. Yeah he was right to call him "not a fan".

Why do redditors constantly try to make every game the next TORtanic?

Exactly

Attached: 4r7r65yl9m921.jpg (452x234, 20K)

It's hilarious that this moe-moe game here is a much better psuedo RPG than KH3.

You can also count the Trails of Cold Steel series, but those are more ports of games released previously in Japan.

Attached: key_tb.jpg (1200x1400, 817K)

>Neptunia
>good

its 1/10 at best

xehanort in kh3 has completely different motive than bbs xehanort

How so? Does that make BBS and DDD 0/10s?

At least the series hasn't become convoluted shounenshit that has to mooch off Disney to get people to notice it.

>implying moeshit is any better

BBS Xehanort just wanted a new body to see what the aftermath of the Keyblade War was like because he was curious. KH3 Xehanort got that wish and he was contented.

I'd gladly take moeshit over Squenix and Disney's version of Naruto any day of the week.

Wait that's kind of insulting seeing that Naruto actually started as a shounen.

Attached: 1446925933316.png (451x538, 520K)

cold steel 4 suffered the same problems as kh3, not even mentioning how its the worst arc in the series

i dont agree but i respect your opinion, also damn thats a shame nomura decided that

>DLC will have two new "episodes" and around 13 superbosses.
3FM chads...

I'll still take KH's gameplay and convoluted but hilarious story over whatever the fuck this is.

Attached: neptunia rpg final boss.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

New Epic Battle Fantasy looking lit.

>Classic Kingdom
>Cuisine
>Frozen Slider
>Flash Tracer
>Gummiphone Photo Missions
>Flantastic Seven Missions
>Fruit Shot Mini Game
>Verum Rex
>Festival Dance

Did anyone like those mini games? Also I forgot Links were a thing and used it like one time

Attached: 1559241379026.jpg (640x640, 93K)

What do you mean it doesn't have an ending? Sora fucking died to save Kairi

Don't kid yourself you deluded fucking weebshitter
Neptunia is worse than bottom of the barrel trash

They really fucked up the villains/Org. XIII. Everyone's motivations were so scattered and Xehanort's true intentions were...retarded

That's what happens when you write every game as a build up to a huge climax, but you have no idea what's supposed to happen in that climax.