Here's your character redemption bro

>here's your character redemption bro
>just kidding! it's a prank.
Why the fuck would they do this?

Attached: 1555820617750.png (1638x919, 1.74M)

Visual Novels are not games
read with origin sprites 2019 barely reading umineko pathetic newfag

VNs aren't games, but movies like GOW are?

>ever trusting witches
>ever believing witches' lies
>ever for a moment thinking that magic is real

I was so pissed that I fell for that shit at the end of episode 3. I genuinely believed like Battler did. Guess I'm just retarded.

Attached: 1546664608352.jpg (229x343, 21K)

>Shit on VN thread
>Calling others newfags
Lmao

We all fell for it user. We all did. I don't think a video game ever made me feel a rage as intense as I felt that time. I remember getting up and punching the wall repeatedly until I peeled the skin off my fingers. FUCK I was mad.

Attached: 1448832361091.png (690x319, 16K)

I fucking believed her too, fuck i thought she was cute and stuffs

Attached: 1558996348733.jpg (400x400, 23K)

So what's the joke here? Everyone thought she'd get naked and bend over for him but she was just trolling and cockteasing him?

What a bitch. That'd make me upset too.

But she lied about faking it. We all know that.

>she'd get naked and bend over
She did that anyway after episode 6.

Can't believe some people fell for this on two fucking levels. Do you even watch the characters' sprite changes before the answer? They're a dead giveaway telling you everything you need to know about her 3 episodes before the reveal.

>Do you even watch the characters' sprite changes before the answer? They're a dead giveaway telling you everything you need to know about her 3 episodes before the reveal.
What do you mean by this? I haven't played Umineko in a while.

Sun and the wind strategy, don't be an idiot like me that shit was heavily foreshadowed.

wasn't she a tranny or some weird bullshit

From what I gather she's an amalgamation of numerous concepts, mysteries, and ideas, one of them being an imaginary personality thought up by a girlish looking boy with mutilated genitals.

I didn't.

Attached: 1556906923001.png (399x317, 172K)

I didn't fall for it because I watched the anime first :)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This pissed me off less than Rosa's realization that Maria was more important than gold in EP 2. Now that was entirely fucked up.

About to start episode 4, she's gonna appear right? She'll show up in this one, riiiiiiiiiight? I basically bought the game for her, I love Erika!!

Attached: 1539221060069.png (968x1041, 806K)

Stupid reason. The VN becomes shit when she takes over the MC role from Battler.

What a shit game, didn't even let me fuck Erika to the good side/10

Does that mean she's human, why would a witch argue against witches existing?

Dumb Erika poster

Attached: 1508893022805.jpg (384x288, 42K)

Beatrice shift into her "face in pain" and her "crying face" sprite for a while in an unnatural way when she has to force herself to be a bitch again because she clearly didn't like it. It's particularly obvious with the original sprites.