Fightstick thread

Does Yea Forums use a fightstick for fighting games?

Attached: D9dLkQ_XUAEMTLu.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 627K)

>Yea Forums
>fighting games

I use a fightstick for every game that doesn't require analog inputs. It's just way more comfy. I can't be the only one, right?

I used to for years but now I have neck arthritis and chronic pain. I can't really play fighting games much any more but when I do, I use the hori fighting commander or whatever it's called.

I used to use an eightarc fusion with silent sanwa buttons and korean stick. I have a fanta grommet that I was ready to put in there but the arthritis got too nasty before I could do so.

Attached: 1544471826808.jpg (224x507, 59K)

Getting a Panzer Fightstick 3 hitbox.
It's taking FOREVER to ship though. I bought it back on June 12th. Still has yet to ship.
I received my 24mm buttons already and these things look TINY.

gib vlx

How is arthritis better on a pad than on a stick? My hands feel way more cramped on a controller.

>24mm buttons
Why would you do this to yourself? Do you have babby hands?

it's neck arthritis. on the stick i find myself in a more painful posture.

Attached: __han_juri_street_fighter_iv_series_and_etc_drawn_by_cozy__sample-954193cdeeb5a972be70c113b388837d.j (850x1168, 197K)

This bad boy

Attached: DdgNR4_U8AAZorj.jpg (1199x797, 244K)

ahahaha that looks so small wtf

That's cause it is, but for $40. Not a bad purchase.

Is it the photo or is the street fighter cab color stick really matte and not brushed sheet metal?

>buying retarded cheapo sticks
It was a terrible purchase. Money could've went towards a stick made for normal humans that will last you a whole console gen or two

Not him but I actually want a decent stick with good parts that's small so it'll easily fit in a travel case. Are all small sticks considered shit quality?

I've wanted to buy one for years now, but cost + whether I'd be able to competently make the switch from a standard gamepad have kept me from taking the leap.

the components within the stick matter more than size. the reason for picking on small sticks is that having something large enough to stay stable on your lap and that won't move is better.

Attached: __ibuki_street_fighter_iii_series_and_etc_drawn_by_omar_dogan__91cfde7b63f864644f284ed7e05aad6c.jpg (1000x656, 273K)

Typically most "mini" sticks are bait for new people getting into fighting games. Save the $50 and put it towards a real stick and a qanba stick bag for it or something if you REALLY need a travel case for it

Hitboxes call for 24mm buttons and 1 30mm button for jump.

How new are you?

Yeah and they're fucking retarded because of it. Those buttons are for babies. Stop it.

You can stop posting for the sake of being a contrarian faggot. I don't give a fuck what you think about them.

No I use a Hitbox because it's the superior input method in 99% of cases.

Attached: Hitbox.png (590x333, 186K)

I use a hitbox with an arcylic case

Quanba/Hori hitboxes when?