ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

ITT: Fuck you, I liked it

Attached: batman-arkham-origins-steam-key-global-devin624-1708-11-devin624@2.jpg (630x420, 29K)

Same, favorite of the first 3 and the DLC was actually good for once.

Fuck you I liked it! This one is super worthy as I've only seen like 8 people on Yea Forums tell me that enjoyed it compared to the hundreds that hated it

Attached: Crisis Core.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

Dead island. I'm legit about to play it again for the 100th time

whats your favorite batman cartoon? batman begins for me even though it has this silly scene

Attached: YAAAS queen.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I'd say it's the worst Arkham game but that's like saying chocolate cake is the worst kind of cake. I'd still eat the fuck outta that delicious shit.

Attached: Ions.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I agree OP
The climax from the hotel on is pure kino

Origins had the best atmosphere, best writing, best combat, and worst voice acting

>wah I don't like cars

Attached: bigman - arkham knidget.jpg (616x353, 35K)

worst teeth too

My man.

Attached: Wall Kicks.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>best atmosphere
>all of the civilians are hiding... for some reason!
>best combat
>shock gloves trivialize every encounter

If only the boss fights were as good as Ac

>people just wander the streets in a blizzard

>best writing
I don't know about that. The Batman Gordon dynamic is completely fucked. I don't have any idea why they form an alliance at the end of the game because Batman is just a massive asshole the whole time. He literally breaks into the police station and beats the shit out of dozens of cops. Why the fuck would Gordon join forces with this guy a few hours later?

They were crooked cops and Gordon knew it but had no way to take them down himself.

>>all of the civilians are hiding... for some reason!
There's a huge blizzard going on and it's late night Christmas Eve. It's not an entirely unreasonable excuse for no civilians.

DeathStroke fight > every other boss fight in series

>every criminal in the city just hangs around outside in a blizzard

Freeze's fight actually makes you use all your abilities.

who is the best girl?

Attached: 1546725876057.webm (700x750, 3M)

It had the best BANE

Yeah, but the Deathstroke fight made you use the greatest ability of all: QTEs.

I masturbated to her walk animation at least twice. It's not my proudest moment.

It's mostly just SWAT that is crooked in the game. It's not like every single cop in Gotham City is a dirty cop. Batman puts half the fucking force in hospital on fucking Christmas Eve and one of the higher ups of the police force joins forces with this man and says he's a doing a good thing? It's such a crock of shit. Think of poor little Johnny finding out dad won't be home for Christmas morning because a nut dressed as a bat has put him in traction for the next few weeks. Yeah, great hero we've got there.

It wasn’t as good as Asylum or City but still a 9/10 game and better than Knight.

>tfw had gf for years that was beyond 'clingy'
>could barely hang out with guy friends
>had to work my entire life around her
>never had any of the space I needed
>felt finally free once I broke up with her
>mfw she hooks up with my only friend at the time, putting me at zero friends
y-yaas

Attached: 1530230405325.jpg (322x347, 25K)

it's an extremely common trope in batman stories that every single cop other than Gordon IS crooked

I liked genesis

Attached: pikmin 4.jpg (220x220, 27K)

input lag made the combat completely unplayable

Attached: avengers-face-meme-mario-movie.png (500x420, 363K)

My favourite protagonist of the series.
The problem is that the batmobile is badly used. Its just a gimmick, not a tool to provide a mean to do creative things.

Attached: Connor_full.png (293x500, 146K)

AC3 could have been one of the greats if the story was changed a little and the game were given an extra year to cook.

Attached: Connor Fight.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Some alternate timeline saw AC3 as a launch title for the (at the time) next gen consoles and the franchise was better for it.

Nigger I liked AK. Even liked the Batmobile sections.