ITT: Games you sometimes feel that only you knew about/played

ITT: Games you sometimes feel that only you knew about/played.

Attached: image21.jpg (1024x768, 312K)

check out multiwinia for more arcady twist on it.

Cool, might do.

Its kinda weird. I remember playing Darwinia. I remember liking it whilst doing so. But after 1 playthrough never touched it again.

Attached: galapagos_ingame1_large.jpg (640x480, 70K)

used to be arx fatalis and enclave but i think those can be found on GoG or steam now. but i have never met anyone on Yea Forums who has played pic related.

Attached: 715O0JJOtnL._SY445_[1].jpg (318x445, 36K)

Silpheed for MS DOS.

Attached: 5el0ahv4l5hz.jpg (1080x1301, 83K)

Good Pikmin-ish gameplay (might just be nostalgia filter though), but I never did beat it

Attached: Pikmin but cavemen.jpg (346x500, 58K)

This one I remember playing the Demo again and again and always wondered what the full game was like. ( Flying Saucer, 1998 )

I couldn't even find a gameplay video of it on youtube. So in other words, not a single retro gamer etc remembers it.

Attached: 4265-1-flying-saucer.jpg (640x480, 32K)

really want to play this because of the aesthetic and subject matter. bet it controls with just the right amount of jank.

Attached: 3D Caveman rocks.png (640x480, 84K)

Multiwinia is so much better than Darwinia.
I mean Darwinia is still good but they hold back the fun parts so you unlocked them as you progress.

Not as old as most of the games in these threads but I've literally never seen anybody else talk about it on this website, even in threads where it would fit the topic perfectly.

Attached: boxart_4564.jpg (720x720, 135K)

Nice crow-fucking simulator.

Attached: 1457144500664.jpg (640x816, 121K)

Hey now it's not just crows, there's also an oil rig and an obnoxious whore

I have actually played that, but only because I was seeking for games more like Sunless Sea.

Unfortunately, although close (very close, its an official "spiritual imitation" of it after all, no?) somehow it didnt capture exactly the same feeling. And wasnt too keen on the combat. Might try it again though.

Needless to say, if you have played that, and not sunless sea, then you've got to play that one.

Attached: ss_6b46ee1e4dca7a927fcdb2729e0aae7fd1e7e928.1920x1080.0.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

There's some mech game I remember playing as a kid that no one on here has ever identified, so I guess that

Attached: 51gbX-7Px8L._SY679_.jpg (1010x639, 22K)

Attached: rockysnes.jpg (220x161, 19K)

i know other people have played it, but i've never met anyone online or in person who ever has.

Attached: gemfire.jpg (600x315, 42K)

Still to met another soul that played it.

Attached: 51RD7SVTJPL.jpg (354x500, 53K)

Yeah I also played it because of Sunless Sea, or more specifically because I was hyped for Skies. I also found it less compelling at first because it didn't have all the backstories and contextualization Sea had from Fallen London but after playing for a while I started to realize that the world is actually fantastically built, all these events and places that initially seemed like vague background information end up actually being directly present in the world and pertinent to all these really excellent questlines that weave in and out of each other, and there are some really cool moments where lore you read about hours ago ends up surprisingly coming to the forefront and informing choices.
The "feeling" is definitely different though, for the most part it's a lot darker and weirder and the setting feels much more segmented and disjointed. The combat sucks too but is pretty easy to just mash your way through.
Overall I actually ended up liking it a bit more than Sea except for the parts that Alexis Kennedy wrote and far more than Skies which was a bit of a disappointment.

Attached: thinking (a lot of lately).jpg (500x508, 26K)

This was a 'T-t-thanks Mom...." that turned out to be fucking amazing.
My buddy and I would play this game after coming back from house parties and smoke weed and drink until the sun came up and we passed out.
Fuck I miss being in my 20s. *sips*

Attached: 220px-MonsterMadness.png (220x315, 143K)

>Monster Madness
>Amazing
The game is completely broken and nearly unplayable near the end
Invisible walls everywhere, broken collisions, broken framerate, broken camera and broken platforming.

This game got me writing a few pages of a fantasy novel in middle school.

Attached: Summoner 2.png (297x445, 260K)