REPEAT AFTER ME:

REPEAT AFTER ME:

IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 5.53.33 PM.png (1054x1266, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eUuYgmWq9F4
youtu.be/gcx39BAivl0?t=240
youtu.be/5TWzBC4EqWc
youtube.com/watch?v=nCuiuaprV5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did anyone not realise it was the same dog?

Reusing assets? Phone the cyber police!

dude almost every game is gonna reuse assets in some capacity, it saves so much time and effort not having to make another.

So?

DOG LOOKS LIKE DOG WTF SNOYBROS THEY CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS?

S O U L

so I heard Shina inus were massive cunts of a dog breed. Anyone ever come into contact with one or own one? Is this true? It'd be a shame because they're very cute dogs.

Attached: 1495427274510.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

This is such a non-issue.

i think you're just jealous that at least Nintendo knows how to draw a fucking dog

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

D E E P E S T

L
O
R
E

if it took almost 2 years for anyone to notice it's not a big deal.

GUYS, THIS GAME IS JUST MADE OF OOT ASSETS. WHAT A SHIT LOAD OF FUCK.

HOW CAN NINTENDO BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN BUSINESS?

Attached: 46364363.jpg (858x618, 123K)

They're cunts if you don't train them right like any dog, but they are really big sweet hearts if you know how to train them correctly.

Mario Odyssey is soulless crap. We all knew thia

Attached: oddysseyfail4.jpg (2128x2912, 1.21M)

Worker smarter not harder

I mean the Switch isn't exactly more powerful than the DS so who cares.

When your graphics stagnant for a decade it's ok.

at first I thought your dog was extremely happy but then I looked at its eyes and now it looks incredibly tired and sad.

Attached: 1444249750902.gif (320x320, 1.9M)

>"hey did you know that there's a single pixel missing from one of this game's super-small textures--"
>HURR DURR VIDEOGAME RUNIED FOREVER OHNONONONO HOW WILL COMPANY EVER RECOVER
ENOUGH OF THIS

Attached: 1534983746351.jpg (800x733, 27K)

>Mario 64
>Soul
Try Crash, Banjo or Spyro

Yes it's ok when Nintendo does it. Their games are higher quality than the competition and small corners being cut is ok. Same goes for Japanese games as a whole.

More like "ITS A BAD THING WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT"

Attached: V face when Nintendo do something.png (494x369, 337K)

>That dorky face
What's this from?

Attached: 1550554805236.png (635x467, 27K)

>your
oh you poor child
this dog was not designed by an indie dev, and certainly not by me. do yourself a favor and reverse image search that dog. you deserve to know the truth.

So we can pretty much all agree that every soul argument is just some mad cunt reminiscing about the good old days at this point

old drybones and wiggler are cute and kino

I mildly agree with the sentiment that Nintendo can "get away with more". But that's also because it's a console that's targeted to children who aren't as pedantic about such things.

But if this example is the best you can do, then I'd say you're post serves as it's own rebuttal.

How is it a "direct" port when it's been touched up and improved?

Final Fantasy 13 and I'm not even kidding

No because mario 64 has more soul than mario world. It has nothing to do with age

Really makes you hmm

Attached: tits.png (893x550, 385K)

DO NOT DISRESPECT ME

Attached: 58986782_291623661752195_78640418491394712_n.jpg (952x952, 106K)

>reuse asset from a completely different game in another game to add a bit of flavor to the world
>meanwhile gamefreak wont reuse a bunch of existing assets on stronger hardware to give us every Pokémon
Actually it is okay when Nintendo does it

Attached: AE8F1A2D-C375-4557-9A08-8143730492BA.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

this is also probably an intentional direct reference to nintendogs so who cares

>No because mario 64 has more soul than mario world

imagine being this wrong, holy shit

they're stubbornly difficult to train, but not especially aggressive or mean-spirited
also their barking tends to sound like screaming

combine this with a bunch of idiots who say "lmao i wanna buy the purebred nippon meme doge" without doing any research and you get a lot of people saying that they're hellion-dogs

Yes, it is

.... and...?

Bunch of fucking nintendo apilogists, kill yourselves.

It's over nintenbros, we're finished

Attached: 1483243054292s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Attached: 1556582217496.jpg (5000x2254, 2.27M)

How will nintentoddlers ever recover?

Look at the tail
it's not the same model

Has anyone ever complained about a non-nintendo game reusing an asset?
I mean, mass-reusing assets is one thing but literally a single NPC?

Nintendo is garbage and all, but it's ok if anyone does this. It's a fucking dog.

ITS AN HOMAGE! REEE!

they are very intelligent dogs so they are hard to train

Mario Odyssey had a dog? That game was so boring I probably didn't reach that part

That is objectively correct.

They're rather clever and a bit stubborn, but if you put in the initial effort to train them, and don't let them win when they throw their "tantrums," they end up being a good house dog with a big of a fun "rascally shithead" personality.

t. Multiple shiba owner

Intelligent and independent.

In regards of shipping products correctly without any bugs on release no one can beat Nintendo. There is no other company that has as good of a quality control as Nintendo.

Wow what a big issue....not really...
Must be a really slow news day for people...

>Mushroom Kingdom in Odyssey is shit
You're just cherrypicking from the most bland world in the game they slapped onto the end as a little bonus. Mushroom Kingdom did deserve a better world, though.

What is your favorite breed of dog?

Attached: Samoyed gets belly rubs.webm (720x720, 1.5M)

I feel like this falls under "easter egg" territory but maybe that's just me.

GS, Dobermen

Attached: jb.jpg (600x623, 24K)

Dogs are a meme

I like golden retrievers and chow chows.

Attached: chowchow.jpg (500x528, 32K)

You just KNOW

Attached: roffweiler.jpg (425x642, 98K)

Labs, Heelers

Will he return in Super Mario Odyssey 2?

Attached: Dog.png (856x1024, 452K)

Nintendogs on Switch confirmed

This. Also I don’t have any issues with reusing assets as long as the game itself is good. If anything games suffer because they put too much time and resources into making new models for shit they already have when that effort could be better spent elsewhere.

I’ve owned a few breeds over my life.
However, the best dog I’ve ever had was mutt of some sort. Smart boy, and had a whole lot of love to give.

No, SOUL has an actual meaning that is lost on that retard.

Attached: dog.jpg (1920x1280, 788K)

Each new AssCreed has TEN STUDIOS working them due to the amount of assets needed.

That's cool and all but where's the video of her getting the knot

cute!

Collies are top tier for me, triangle shaped faces are really aesthetic af.
Bull terriers are a guilty pleasure of mine, they may look like a deformity but a nice one at that

shouldn't obedience have priority over "love"? whats the point of a dog who doesn't obey or defend (assuming its big enough) the owner ?

BOTW is going to be nothing but that an toddlers are going to lap it up.

Why is reusing assets considered a bad thing, anyway? As long as it looks good and fits with the art style of a game, I don't see any reason not to reuse specific models in new games. If it looks out of place or jarring, sure, it's bad. But I never understood why people hated reused assets in principle.

yeah but maybe they'll add a gimmick or two

this is your brain on autism

>What is your favorite breed of dog?

woman

Attached: the perfect woman doesn't exi-.webm (640x640, 2.5M)

When did anyone say this wasn't okay?

where do you go whenever someone brings this up for something else?

and this is your brain without any retort

Is Mario Odyssey worth playing? I played a little bit, but it started to remind me more of a Banjo and Kazooie game than a Mario game so I put it down. I'm reconsidering my choice though

He was obedient. What I meant by smart was how quick he picked up on most his training. Hell, when the other 2 dogs we had eventually showed, he basically helped us train them.

Attached: 1558369133994.jpg (750x750, 43K)

Your stupidity and lack of any sort of critical thinking didn't merit a more thought-out response.

Yeah, I've seen people complaining about reused assets in other games, and I didn't get it then either. The only answer I've ever gotten is "it's lazy", which is kind of nonsensical.

whatever makes you feel better/gives you a sense of superiority buddy

agreed!
the breed is filename related
most of them you'll see have their tails docked, but I love the tails
they're very smart, but like the shiba, they get into trouble if not trained well

Attached: Schipperke.jpg (600x400, 100K)

It's easy enough to feel better than a retard like you. I don't even have to try.

>targeted to children
>all ads show young adults and teens
Yeah, nah, these days are over

>All those rainbows
If this is your account, you are a colossal faggot. But you did post something obvious form fuckin twitter so your are a faggot anyway.

>its another dogfag/doggo episode

Attached: no thanks.jpg (384x465, 94K)

I hate the faggots who dock dog ears and tails. They always look worse, it's painful and traumatic for the puppies too.

Don't you have an arabic imageboard for your own kind, Mohammed?

its called soul, sweetie

Every studio reuses assets. People only object when studios reuse all of the assets at once.

rent it for no less than $20. that's how much it's worth. the main game is fun but it's piss easy and takes less than 6 hours to beat, even if you're taking your sweet time.

idiots always praise how there's 900 new moons to collect post-game but they literally do nothing (i think you only need 500 moons to unlock the final challenge) and 90% of them are piss easy to get and just sitting in plain sight.

Can confirm I played it recently and it amuses me that there's a whole quest for this dog and all of the cutscenes shows the dog like this

Nomura literally just put out a press statement talking about how they reduced Tifa's breasts for """""ethical reasons""""" as well as saying they're changing the Honey Bee Inn because things like that don't fly anymore.

And not only are there entire threads defending those choices, but people on R*ddit get so furious they ban you from /r/Games if you don't consider the designs an improvement.

Are they outdoor/exercise dogs or more laid back and willing to chill at home like Shibas/Akitas?

They're very cute
youtu.be/eUuYgmWq9F4

This is actually a really cool throwback. I don’t give a fuck about some shiba inu model

I didn’t buy this game for totally original models of dogs, I bought it to bing bing motherfucking wahoo

Have sex. Maybe you’ll stop caring so much about video game dogs

traditionally, they're sheepdogs
mine likes to walk but isn't shy about when it's too far
I tried bringing mine on a run (once) and he quit on me pretty early
he likes to chill/watch me play vidya but loves to play outside too

99% of people own dogs for compaionship, not for any particular purpose you need obedience for

lol imagen being you

Every dog needs obedience so they don't shit on the rug and tear up your house by chewing on everything. Some take to it naturally and some will bully you if you're shit at teaching them.

RUH-ROH!
Don't worry, Nintendo can do no wrong!

Dilate

I mean, this seems more like a reference than a straight-up asset reuse.
Do we complain when other companies do the same thing?

It's not like they were ever going to use those models again anyways

youtu.be/gcx39BAivl0?t=240

when I first played LR some years ago this scene made me fucking cackle like a moron. it was a combination of the way the dog looks and the howl.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

I look after one occasionally, they're nice dogs but fiercely attached to one or two people.

>Japanese game has a dog in it
>it's always a fucking Shiba

>Collies are top tier for me, triangle shaped faces are really aesthetic af.
could you be more of a pleb ? round featured dogs look 10x better always

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 01.03.13.png (447x353, 293K)

>Has anyone ever complained about a non-nintendo game reusing an asset?
bethesda gets shat on all the time for reusing assets.

It being the same dog was the entire point of why it was there.

>nobody knew that the dog from SMO is the same dog from Nintendogs for almost 2 years
>twitter: Interesting fact is that the dog from SMO is the same dog from Nintendogs!
>Yea Forums: NINTENDO FUCKED IT UP! I KNEW IT! NINTENDO SHOULD JUST FAIL!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE
Classic Yea Forums

if you ignore the "have sex", that guy is completely fucking right. fuck off quentin

It was clearly made as a bonus level, one which I actually appreciated. Mario Odyseey has plenty of soul.

Go away Abdul

>PEACH'S CASTLE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DAYCARE TO APPEAL TO MY TODDLER BRAIN
>lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes

Attached: 3b2.gif (200x154, 935K)

F

Pits, just look at him, he's smiling! Dont you just wanna give him a nice big hug?

Attached: 1557589850266.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

What color are your Sheebs user

Hah, these things are tiny. Like little purse dogs. Cute though. Must feel like owning a little black fox.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (1280x853, 192K)

Thanks to Count Dankula I can't help but think these gremlins are fucking hilarious every time I see one. Frenchies too because of their ridiculous bat ears.

Attached: BLMdog.png (1665x939, 1.49M)

German Shepherds because strong bite
Shibe because lol Japan
Labs
Border Collie because SMART

you don't understand marketing then, kids see cool teens and adults playing on the commercials and then want to copy the cool teens and adults

Pitbuddies.

Every nation on the planet save for predominantly Islamic ones and a bit of the African ones like dogs

I don't know what country you have to be from to think only Americans like dogs

>The EXACT SAME
>Clearly has a higher poly count
>Reusing assets isn't even a bad thing

I like Water Dogs thanks

Attached: Fat bitch.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

there is literally nothing wrong with reusing assets
as long as it can be used in a new context
whats really the problem?

>The one dog at the end of the game that you can jump on and play with and that's it
VS
>All/most textures in pokeboy shit and shitter

Could OP be, dare I say, based?

Probably a chink.

sounds like a koala

You need a dog in your game (it's a minor character). You have two options:
>Adapt an asset from another game, that takes the artist a short time to adjust for the new game. Also it kinda counts as a cameo
>Make a new asset from scratch, which maybe takes the artist a full day of work, to end up with a dog that looks kinda different from the original but doesn't really improve on it because it just has to be a regular fucking dog

Are there any games that let me ride on the backs of wolves?

rhodesian ridgeback, pitbull mixes, corgis, heelers, beagles.

Attached: 1544453573818.jpg (535x439, 72K)

>little black fox
that's the nickname for the breed ha
idk about purses but he loves to sit on laps
they max out around 20 lbs
here's a pic of mine camping a tree he chased a squirrel up
I don't remember how long he sat out there just waiting

Attached: 037.jpg (495x358, 120K)

>pitbull mixes
ok but why tho

his argument is just “i pay for game cuz bing bing.” What’s the argument exactly? That I buy game? Nothing matters?

I wholeheartedly support asset re-use because it allows devs to get games out faster, especially with the scourge that is modern graphics creep.

Fuck. Petplay is such a cooler fetish when it remains in my head.

Attached: eeeh.png (500x446, 263K)

Why can't you people just be normal

One black and tan one with short hair, two fluffy "red" (the standard tan) ones.

I've only seen pictures of it before. It's even worse in action. What made them think this was a decent enough job to put into the game?

I'm usually a cold hearted autist when it comes to most things, But i cant help getting butterflies when i see dogs

I usually want to avoid talking about stuff like this because if someone is bothered by something so innocuous and minor they are clearly just fulfilling a presupposition and any text I write will go in one eye and out the other. People who only see the small picture are lower than dogs or insects.

Why do you expect normal people to post on Yea Forums?

every dog can act that way when they clearly dont want something nipping at their front paws or balls, just like how everyone can get a girlfriend and you c- wait bad analogy hmm... yeah... hmm....

Much like with Huskies and Malmutes, people think their whining is cute and positively reinforce it unwittingly, then they have an angry dog that snaps and growls at everything and don't know what to do or they still think it's cute and are depraved.

Things like food aggression and personal space aggression are not to be treated as cute in puppies, and need to be corrected early on, but so many people just go "awww, he's feisty," and let it be, then get bitten by their dog for not removing their hand from the food bowl they're setting down quick enough and don't know why their dog is so mad.

>The dog in Nintendogs is the same exact dog as the dog in Odyssey

This isn't lazy, this is lore

Best dogs I've personally known are shit breeds like rottweilers, pits and dalmatians. It was bizarre how mild and well behaved they were even for their breeds.

The rottweiler was by far the kindest, lovliest dog I've known even though rotts are fucking worse than pits at times. She was calm yet willing to protect, child friendly and even getting up in the years loved a good bout it was fucking weird.

Attached: 1526337372887.jpg (960x639, 77K)

only had good experience with pitbull mixes, unlike pure breed pitbulls. half pitbull, half rottweilers are some of the cutest dogs

nintendogs+cats+birds fucking WHEN
I want to teach a virtual parrot to say nigger. Just like Chatot in Gen 4.

go dilate

That is objectively correct.

Ah, so that's why he had a butthole.

Attached: 1560617795375.gif (244x255, 605K)

It's okay when everyone does it. Literally every game company does this.

Bluetick Coonhound

Attached: Bluetick.jpg (300x300, 152K)

>million dollar smile

>You just have to put exponentially more effort into ironing out this breed's inherent shitness! Its not the breed, its the owner!
lolno, just say they're temperamental and a pain in the ass, because they are

>they are very intelligent dogs so they are hard to train

That makes zero sense. Border Collies are the consensus most intelligent breed and they don't have that problem.

The castle exterior is perfectly fine, the fact that the inside is so small and generic is what ruins it. If they weren't going to give us the actual castle interior they should have just made it outside accessible only. Yoshi's house is soulful and Dorrie is a side effect of 64 DS being made

>the one dog I met VS years of statistics and figures

>167 post no girl getting knotted
I want the old Yea Forums back.

Basically like my Long Hair Chihuahua.

this is nothing new. hell in melee, all the pokemon from the pokeballs are just recycled models from the stadium games.

>Dogfags: Cats are dum cuz u cant train them XD
>Also dogfags: This doge is hard to train that means they smrt XD

It makes no sense

Have you ever seen a picture and had a super negative reaction because you just know whoever drew it is a complete degenerate who lets his fetishes pour in to every other aspect of his being?

Attached: girl coloring.gif (450x345, 1020K)

>posts jaypeggie the dog

I mean I knew those dogs for several years too.

The "soul" argument has substance when it's explained well and used accurately. Remakes have a strong tendency to be made by corporate bots who don't understand the basics of aesthetic design and just think SHINIER GOOD REALISTIC GOOD where the originals were designed by passionate people who knew what they were trying to do. It does end up being a buzzword though

That's fine, but the couple dogs you knew don't invalidate years of statistics and facts

is a gamble whether you get one that is peaceful or one that is a tasmanian devil, mine was the latter, a very clever son of a bitch i say. they are known to be hard to train, i should've done that when i got him as a puppy but because i was too busy at work i couldn't give myself the time to train him properly so he is mostly a cunt, very stubborn and sometimes i feel he plays with me when i want to discipline him for either biting a cable or shitting inside. they are cunning like a fox

Attached: 20181029152038.jpg (960x1280, 146K)

It's nice to have a good ol /an/ thread on Yea Forums every once in a while.

Attached: 1445369913794.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Lol, Mario Odyssey looks worse than GTA 4 from 08.
youtu.be/5TWzBC4EqWc

The pokemon in smash Wii U & 3DS are from the 3DS pokemon games as well.
Literally why the fuck would they remodel a fucking dog or any of the Pokemon when the models already exist? Why would you waste development time doing that. What is there to gain out of it when you'd make the same fucking thing.

are you retarded?
Genuinely mentally handicapped?

Most other dogs don't look like fucking demon sharks when they bare their teeth.

Attached: angry lab.jpg (800x646, 39K)

>Nintendo games are targeted towards children
>He says this while Sony is too busy hiding boobies and mean speak from games that are easily welcome on every other console

Get with the times old man

>Dogfag gets personally butt-blasted when his dindu nuffin' breed is "insulted" with facts and statistics

Just ignore him. There's been several /pol/shitters starting stealth "race realism" threads under the guise of /an/ threads so they can drop their epic redpills about jews/blacks on you. You can tell because they're always posting that same pitbull image and LARPing as "pitmommies".

What the fuck are you even talking about

You're fucking retarded as well holy shit.
You're both brainlets my god.

>/pol/tards on shitbulls:
>Its the owner! Not the breed!

>/pol/tards on African Americans:
>Its the breed! They just ARE that way!

lol

They're too smart for the retards who get them. Like German Shepherds, you need to really work with them lest they become bored and assholish

Thank you for typing my comment for me.

Attached: 1326846251610.jpg (317x265, 35K)

Pugs, bichon frieses

It's OK when Nintendo does it.

lol wut, they are one of the dumbest dog breeds

Right, they're bad breeds, you need to bend over backward just to get them to not be pieces of shit.

OH NO, THE GAME IS RUINED

Attached: p5nay1x0qtlz.jpg (818x460, 30K)

I forgot about that shit

Attached: 1527667315231.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

F

Wasnt one boss in Final Fantasy XV literally just some random store-bought dragon? The jabberwock or something

Wasn't Nintendogs a DS game tho?
I feel like even if it's supposed to be the same dog you could update the model from a game that's ~15 years old.

Now that’s fucking lazy but hey, you be Gamefreak.

plus a higher fidelity model would be more taxing on the hardware.

I want to wrap her hair around my dick. I guess fur is the most accurate term.

The Nintendon't Apologists have come in full force.

Colleague of mine had a Border Collie. Super duper smart and loyal dog.

Attached: border_collie[1].jpg (760x380, 47K)

God, I miss Nintendogs

This was meant to be a reply to

Almost looks like a slighty smaller, black version of the american eskimo breed

Port? Yes.
Direct port? No. The feet look to be polished and the body is slightly higher poly.

My friend has a pug. They're dumb as shit and they can't fucking breathe. You should hear one trying to just not die when it's eating. It's horrendous. Vile little manmade mistakes.

handsome dogs

Attached: EskimoDog.jpg (3872x2592, 1.33M)

Border Collies are also notorious for being aggressive. The point is, intelligence does not directly equate to an animal doing shit for you. Crows are among the smartest birds on earth, but no one will say they're easy to train. The crow would much rather think of ways to steal the treat rather than perform some task that would earn it a treat.
It's the same with Shibes, you can try to get them to do shit but they might think it's bullshit and not do it.

>that dog noise
holy shit my sides are gone

It was a reference like the SM64 costume. Did you guys really not notice it was a Nintendogs reference? The dog doesn't mesh with any of the standard Mario art style at all.

Nobody thought it was ever an issue no matter what company does it. Every game reuses assets to some degree. It's only a problem when it negatively affects the game.

stray dogs are best bros. they are easy to tame, very loyal to you and sometimes clever. this dog right here managed to get through the house fence so he could walk around the street and return as if nothing happened i knew this because one day when i returned from work i caught him walking down the streets, he didn't notice me so i saw how he was able to get outside the house and get in. im so glad all those times he has done it he never got into fights, chase other people or get caught by the animal shelter

Attached: SleepingDogs.jpg (3840x2160, 3.08M)

Nearly as smart as Collies, super nice, and their fur is so soft. Kino.

Huskies.

This has to be a fucking glitch.

it's not asset flipping if they made/paid for the graphics.

Based. Nintendo spammers on Yea Forums need fuck off

No one over the age of 12 should care about this shit company. I liked Naughty Dog when I was 12 yet you will not see me making endless threads about the uninspired Ratchet and Clank remake they made. Yet fags here will have euphoric seizures whenever a rehash of the LoZ is released by Nintendo. Hasn't the allure of Nintendo worn off well by now?

Attached: d216f178de947031d7a598af9c1f7db6.jpg (550x786, 187K)

Dogs are not tools, retard

Well, that's neat. I like how it extends as a reference to Nintendogs in a way. It's still a little scummy, but I'd be more offended by Smash reusing most of its assets from Brawl and revising them twice. Not even Game Freak can be assed to properly revise their reused assets, while this dog had completely new functions.

Nintendo's been reusing entire engines since the Lost Levels, so something like this isn't as big of a deal when they're doing something new with it.

I've unironically wanted a Shiba Inu since I was 7 when I read about them in Dog Fancy. I'm almost 30 and still want one besides them being a meme dog.

I adopted a stray that looked like pic related and I'm pretty sure she was a spitz mix. Beautiful red coat, super smart, and similar to a Shiba but without the hefty price tag.

I've love to get another spitz. She was the best girl and I miss her all the time.

Attached: Finnish-Spitz.jpg (729x486, 23K)

RIP Dog.jpg

God I wish that were me
Rubbing that Samoyed's belly that is

Meanwhile, at S󠀀oyny HQ ...

Attached: RfCzuXF.jpg (720x606, 128K)

it's more like the breed isn't too far removed from a wild animal, so you need to stay on top of them. the good thing is, those breeds will be fiercely loyal, but independent so you don't have to baby them. there's a lot of work at first, but it pays off

That model is from the 3DS Nintendogs + Cats,, which was on the 3DS, meaning that model is anywhere from 8 to 6 years old depending on which edition of the game it is from.

>Weebs will defend this

How the fuck did he get there?

How do you do, fellow Collies?

Attached: Dog.jpg (480x640, 75K)

why are snootboys so cute

Attached: 1558652096445.jpg (454x340, 27K)

Why doesn't Nintendo put pitbulls in their games? Its a little racist

Attached: pitbulldog_excite.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Was this breed born out of a "got your nose" joke that went too far?

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

Is that my nigga toadline?

They're cute, but dumb and shit and have bad temperaments.
You're always better off with a Golden or a Lab.

What does Yea Forums think about Pitbulls?

damn, it's so stiff

Be more terse and just simply say "you can tell that was drawn by a furry artist."

SMASHED and SLAMMED and CUTE

Red pill me on shibas.

Attached: 56542173_282891332639794_6402100453289620240_n.jpg (690x690, 27K)

I hate them, everyone painted them as these wild warmongering beasts but the one time we get one on E3, it doesn't do its job and maul everyone at the Ubisoft stage
Fuck you Yea Forums I'm never trusting you again

>References are bad
KYS autist. This shit is nothing but a thinly veiled / thread anyway.

Two is a force?

no fucking way. How did this make it in?

Pick one as your main, Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (1167x307, 257K)

>Nintendo is now the grown up console because Snoyggers are literally children who can’t handle criticism
Pottery

whiteout
he looks so painfully happy

that's a valid complaint about the game though
it's basically an oot romhack

>This shit is nothing but a thinly veiled thread anyway.

In what fantasy world? Do you check for /pol/ under your bed each night?

Swoldier or bust

Abominable for that sweet fuckin shirt

>people shit on bethesda for doing this but when nintendo does it it's "work smarter not harder"

>defending the nigger dog breed
you have to go back

I didn't but I also never played Nintendogs.

You know what Shiba translates into?

Shit bad dog

Attached: tumblr_m2zzehvxL01qbwakso1_1280.jpg (861x575, 150K)

They murder cabbages. Truly savage animals.

Cute little monsters
Seriously they will destroy everything you have

man how the fuck can you hunt these ridiculous things

>statistics aren't universally intrinsic when taken on a case by case basis
Color me shocked.

That was a corgi

Attached: 200.gif (299x200, 2.34M)

I'm a catfag, but even I know cats are usually pretty dumb. I absolutely love my gal Velma, but man is she dense.

he looks like such a nice friend

Failed experiment by Israel.

You want to wrap her hair around your fur..?

just get a golden retriever. they're cuter than shiba's and more friendly/easier to train.

Beagle

Attached: Beagle.jpg (651x492, 46K)

Not that guy, but I only knew about the png of one of the dev's dogs. [Spoiler] F. [/spoiler]

Attached: 1556116507909.jpg (1080x607, 66K)

you posted it

hello /an/

I fucking love corgi's.

Attached: corgi swarm.webm (480x480, 509K)

Asset-flipping is a thing and it sucks - when people just build some shit from a bunch of assets with no logic or cohesion and ship it as a genuine product. It's kind of like if you found out a restaurant was just serving basic canned food with nothing added - why pay someone to microwave it for you?

But some people have taken it to the logical extreme, where using or reusing *any* asset or stock sound means the game is a scam, regardless of context. This being a perfect example.

>console war thread became /an/ thread instead
Nice

The jannies really need to do something about these /an/ raids.

>wolf gets brutally murdered by starving siblings.webm

>One black and tan
FUCK OFF YE BLACK AND TANS COME ON AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

Attached: 1494456622081.png (634x802, 1.17M)

he is, im actually kind of surprised how easy was for him to learn to shit outside, sure he doesn't know any tricks but that's fine by me, at least he is good being a guard dog
there is one with shiba pups
youtube.com/watch?v=nCuiuaprV5w

i think what you meant to say was "it's only bad when nintendo does it"

>not "... WHEN NINTENDOES IT"
you had one job OP, one fucking job

Attached: 1334087731563.jpg (266x282, 14K)

heres my 3 month old pupper

Attached: 20190325_214050[1].jpg (3264x1836, 1.93M)

My friend had one he was killed by him in his sleep

I'm gonna say the M word.

Attached: 1413409646811_Image_galleryImage__EXCLUSIVE_STRICT_ONLINE_.jpg (634x812, 151K)

kawaii pupper senpai

Attached: cute.jpg (435x533, 65K)

Attached: CpEsV9lVMAEmr3-.jpg (500x292, 54K)

he cute

Why the fuck do they hate cabbage so much

based and punpilled

>doing this shit while people are over

atleast do it in private, yikes this is lame

That's a cute little bastard

rat

REPEAT AFTER ME:

CENSORSHIP IT'S OKAY WHEN IT'S DONE ON MY SYSTEM EXCLUSIVES

Attached: 1560948435333.png (1077x1912, 774K)

Your dog has worms bro. Get him some pills please.

I never thought of it before, but this dog is probably part of the same race as a quadriplegic who survived a lightning strike and a guy who became an underground tank. Looking like a tuskless warthog is kinda smalltime.

i think they just like to bite and destroy something

>how easy was for him to learn to shit outside
I don't think the dumb strays last very long
that's neat though

who birds here

Attached: file.png (960x950, 865K)

Asiatic dog breeds are all either hyper-aggressive or autistic. They're primitive.

Attached: 1557927651727.jpg (552x504, 31K)

The Japs call them dogs but shiba inu are actually wolves

Attached: 54a5cdfb-4cb9-4f66-823b-bc1e84f23e8a.jpg (753x251, 34K)

this model doesnt suck so no theres no problem there

Even Trudeau supports sealing you massive pussy

Shut the fuck up Huey

>complains about yoshi's house looking realistic instead of cartoony like mario world
>complains about dorrie looking cartoony like the mario world dolphins instead of realistic like in super mario 64
nigger faggot kike faggot nigger kike chuck sneed

Any aussie bros?
Here's my red tri.

Attached: Ausshole.jpg (2268x3024, 826K)

white girls don't just fuck dogs they ARE dogs

>that face
He does look like a cunt

adopted him 5 years ago, still alive though. but even if he doesn't last long at least he is having a good life

>Shiba Inu is a Shiba Inu
Fucking pathetic Nintendo, I hope their stocks drop over this controversy

what the fuck?

unironically kinda cute
an affront against god, but a cute one

they're not that good for first time dog owners. if you want a smarter dog there's still breeds like standard poodles (if you can upkeep with the grooming) or labs

I just meant that strays that aren't smart get killed more commonly by cars and things
I'm glad you gave him a good home

how did that happen

these are horrible genetic monstrosities, but probably a lot less of a risk than normal pitbulls as long as you aren't a small animal/child and don't lay down on the floor

You like Pembroke Corgis, nobody likes Cardigans.

Attached: Cardigan.jpg (400x275, 40K)

I guess his friend was a baby

GameFreak has been reusing literally every asset they have in Pokemon for 6 years now lol
3 generations of the same graphics and assets :^)

My favorite breed of dog?
It has to be bunnies

check out my dog

Attached: 1526947945035.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

Fucking everybody reuses assets, Einstein.

CHOKE ON 'EM

the puppy stages of raising a dog are a joy, treasure this time user

ankle mauler

But it's not okay when gamefreak does it apparently, but when it's main nintendo branch it is.

I'm fine with Gamefreak reusing assets, I'm not fine with them NOT using them and saying it's too much work.

Talk me out of getting a Huskie

Cunt is one of his nicknames.
Have had a pair of flip flops, headphones, some socks, and a ball bag ruined by this asshole. And he has in the past occasionally chewed on baseboards, some of my sliding door blinds, and even started ripping into a goddamn wall for lack of attention. He's gotten more behaved over time though.

Spaniels and spitzes.

legit sounds like someone doing a voice over pretending to be the dog

oh, now i see what you mean. it is a calm neighborhood and also his torso got wider making him now impossible to escape

>But that's also because it's a console that's targeted to children who aren't as pedantic about such things.
Children are the only ones who care that much user.

They are energetic as fuck, if you are a sedentary person, this is NOT the dog for you.
They are also big so obviously they're going to eat a shitload of food daily. Bigger dogs go hand in hand with bigger pet expenses.
Oh and the shedding. These fuckers shed like crazy. Be ready to broom every single day, sometimes two or three times in a day, and also spend 15 minutes a day brushing them.

A lot of people buy huskies only to abandon them or give them up to a shelter within a year. Only get them if you've had a dog before and have a lifestyle that can keep pace with their energy.

I don't recall anyone screeching like a dental drill over Sony and Microsoft games reusing assets.

>Yea Forums talking about video games
>Yea Forums talking about dogs

It's a fucking easter egg not the whole game

r8 my dog

Attached: 1553455821445.jpg (720x1024, 115K)

He looks happy.

dog/10

Attached: 1553546736824.jpg (500x889, 83K)

good boy

Happy boi/10

she is an an obnoxiously happy dog

Attached: 3.png (350x629, 359K)

babykiller/10

11/10

heartless faggot

lol what a fucking galaxy brain take. everybody WANTS gamefreak to resuse assets, you dongle. the problem is they're refusing to include pokemon that already have completely functional models because they're too lazy to improve the textures.

aesthetic color scheme / 10

So "It's not the exact same polygons, textures, and lighting therefore it's horrible evil doodybutt crap!".

Wow, what a way to misrepresent an argument

Just get a male labrador and call it a day.

>favorite breed of dog?

THE ORIGINAL

Attached: stark_girl.webm (632x354, 2.15M)

People call remake characters soulless becuase there's a charm or character trait that inevitably goes missing when a game is remade. Maybe there were moves the original could do that the remake doesn't, maybe the character design matches the era of graphics it was made it, and just looks bad with modern graphics, maybe it is some unexplainable quality that the remake is missing.

He's just having a taste test
Also holy fuck wolves are bigger than I remember

I was waiting for that wolf to eat her face off. Way to blueball myself.

Attached: file.png (510x768, 915K)

Pomeranians, but I'm heavily biased due to Ghost Trick. How are they in real life?

Attached: cool_ pom.png (200x200, 45K)

Dogs are fucking disgusting. They look cute but even the most well cared for dogs smell like shit.

t. cat owner

>RRREEEEE CAMEOS ARE BAD
have clown sex

>He's just having a taste test
>I was waiting for that wolf to eat her face off.

Wolves are for loving and cuddles, you guys are thinking of pit bulls

Attached: starkgirl2.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Ultimate lap dogs and have the best personalities.

Attached: cavkingcharles.jpg (900x600, 86K)

h-he's big!
so cute

Yeah retard. When I go out in public, people can't immediately tell I own a cat. When you go out in public people can smell the gross dog smell on you.

*shlorp shlorp shlorp*

REPEAT AFTER ME:

WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOGS

You just know

based

Attached: c3d479f6-15a3-49f8-853a-29b053ea6607.jpg (638x627, 75K)

Reminder that if you bought a dog as a simple pet you are a shit owner. Dogs are bros not pets.
Buy them some nice shit and top tier food.

Attached: 8D7C4283-BAF5-41F4-9979-13C593E5D853.jpg (261x197, 13K)

I wonder how it must have been for the first cavemen to domesticate wolves into loyal dog breeds.

What is this, a post for ants?

This webm reminds me of that one scene from Galaxy Quest.

I really, really like this webm.

Do arabs hate dogs or what? Caucasians muslims have caucasus shephard, central asians and afghans some other form of shephard. Turks have too.

>Do arabs hate dogs or what
something something mohammed once made a comment about dogs and how unclean they are so therefore muslims dont like dogs.

SHIBAS ARE CUTE!! CUTE!!!!!!

t. fish owner

That's bullshit, tho, i live among muzzies in Russia, they don't eat pork but dogs? The most aggressive and crazy ones like chechens and dagestanis who are super muslim often have dogs especially pitbulls and other stuff cause it's macho and manly.

Friendly reminder: Polyphony DID THE SAME THING for Gran Turismo, long before that unfunny joke was a thing.

i'm talking about arabs.

Arabs are fucking crazy.

1.) it's purposely and explicitly included as a fun little easter egg/reference
b.) the texture is noticeably better

I've got a finnish spitz, they are pretty difficult to train and have a strong prey drive.. but they're worth the trouble they cause

Attached: 20181018_161353_HDR~2.jpg (4160x3120, 3.67M)

I really want a shiba, any good source for info?

my professor from Egypt says that they have packs of feral dogs there
it's people's actual profession to shoot them, round up the bodies, and feed them to zoo animals
I guess they're dangerous because rabies
while I'm talking about shit he told me, apparently Egypt also has camel races and "recently" outlawed child jockeys so they built robots to spank the camels

>we used to live in a world where this would be a silly Easter egg that would make your friends look up the models on YouTube and laugh about it
What happened?

don't confuse intelligence and obedience/ease of training
smart dogs can be fucking hell to train because they know they can do whatever the fuck they want when you're not around

Fuck I can't stand these damn things. My friend used to breed/show these before moving on to breeds that actually get respect in shows.
They really mean it when they call them the "Finnish Barking Bird Dog." Things won't STFU and of course, my friend's were never trained well as they only had a few simple jobs - look pretty in the ring, and behave for the handler. At home, they were a fucking nightmare.

Uhmm, cool.

I like the idea of birds but am afraid of the commitment. I'm told they're like 3 yr olds who are loud and shit everywhere, but dammit, they look cute and having a bird bro perch on my shoulder and hang out while I do stuff seems like it would be cool.

When other companies do it it's lazy. When nintendo does it, it's a reference

that's from gta v right?

Mine is very quiet inside, she likes to "talk" but doesn't bark... outside, yeahh she's crazy and will "tree" every squirrel she can find. Luckily, I was in a good situation when I got her and she was well trained inside.

Attached: IMG_20170113_125117.jpg (1848x3242, 1.11M)

t.cat

Oh no a company is reusing assets instead of building everything from the ground up, oh the humanity.

Attached: MarthShrug.jpg (1023x1024, 295K)

I think it's kind of easy them being pack animals. I think the "training" aspect probably took a couple generations of humans to figure out.

skinny boy. I thought rotties were big tank killing machines. This guy looks like a dork

They are also very social and needy. When i had a budgie, he'd often fly to my head and dangle off my glasses in my face no matter what I was doing. I miss the little guy, but know I couldn't have another with the way I live now.

FOR ME, its the green cheek

Speaking of, how come it's ok to say a breed is "good with kids" or "intelligent" but not ok to say a breed is aggressive?

Attached: 1493409796286.png (461x458, 49K)

Because a dog only becomes aggressive due to poor training or abuse on the owner's part. Aggression is not a thing inherent to any breed (including pit bulls), it's largely a thing that is learned.

wasnt this ff13?

Some dogs are quicker to become aggressive, but no breed is just inherently aggressive, by virtue of being domesticated.

There was a guy that used to post borzois in a chat I was in. I don't see him anymore though. I miss pics of these longbois.

I saw a Cardigan in a shop once, he was super friendly. Pretty good boy.

I own one. They're abit stubborn and hardheaded, but you just have to be patient. You can train them and they're the sweetest goofiest doges. Very cute and I love mine

He's cute :3

>. The crow would much rather think of ways to steal the treat rather than perform some task that would earn it a treat.
based cheaters

Dog 2 was much better

This

Breeds have inherent characteristics and it should be okay to admit this.

If you get a dog like a Komondor you can't just say oh it took a lot of work to get it to be chill, you just have to be a good owner. Them niggas are around due to specific traits, such as being on watch all the fucking time and mistrusting strangers.

i make make my doggus food by hand. Quinoa beef and kidney beans with turmeric and steamed kale

the only time I really got upset at them for reusing stuff was the fact that they only had 3 voice actors in Skyrim, who the fuck makes an open world game and only hires like 3 people to bring life to it.

Yeah. Remember those "if X cartoon were an anime" videos? The guy who made them is obsessed with drawing amazing world of gumball porn

What's the matter? (Scared?)

and that's a good thing since the porn that's come out of that is hot as hell.

The entire point of the Marvel VS Capcom series was reusing assets, and people loved it more than most of the games it was reusing assets from.

Why can't they just facescan dogs?

the point of Yea Forums is to have the opposite opinion of everyone else and follow the majority, if you dont fall within the board approved original opinion you cant stay you bandwagon hopping contrarion

Nincels BTFO

>guys we forgot to add the dog and we only have 32 kilobytes of disc space available what should we do