2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WYqCi6o5r5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quads.

Haven't played this game since Gun Mettle. What have I missed?

Attached: get a load of this spy cam.jpg (700x607, 227K)

Give Demo a spud gun primary.
-spuds replace pills, no explosive damage.
-High bullet damage, spuds do not bounce and are meant to reward aiming for a class that requires none
-Has knockback of the loose cannon

Fuck, meant potato cannon

Only by Valve, which has forgotten they ever made any games that aren't VR or DOTA related.

Attached: fartifact.png (2180x564, 603K)

What the fuck is valves problem with tf2. They basically refuse to event acknowledged it these days much less update it with actual content. It must still sell a shit ton of keys.

Attached: image.gif (467x480, 442K)

Too busy developing more mobile Dota spinoffs.

we had a million threads today though
shit work structure

Now you know how Half-life and Left 4 Dead fans feel. At least Portal fans got closure.

What content does it need? It's a completed game.

>Christmas crates are still dropping
>in the middle of fucking June

Winter lootboxes in summer, performance is somehow even worse, tons of aimbots and nobody having fun in casual because it's full of tryhard shitlords now.

Attached: 1507499772555.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Girl, I played alone wit u earlier today, and with 3 friends yesterday, why you gotta be so needy girrrrl?

sTOp reMInDinG mE!

Attached: sad.png (704x956, 86K)

Remove casual and replace it with quickplay
Add community quickplay
Let me join Valve servers through the server browser
Put the moonbase map and Cactus Canyon back in rotation
Heavy Update + comics
That's it. Community updates would be nice but Valve won't be up for it after the Invasion autism, so community servers would help mitigate that

jungle infernal, multiple controversial changes to matchmaking, and a shitton of balancing

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: bzlol.jpg (432x360, 64K)

You have a server browser, use it. Community will never be in quickplay because of ads, so thank Pinion for that. How quickly zoomies forget history. Or maybe they simply joined in 2016.

you are a shame and you are best forgotten.

Or maybe I don't give a shit and just want to use the server browser
>defending matchmaking
you're the zoomzoom, here

youtu.be/WYqCi6o5r5I

YOU ZOOM ZOOM
ME BOOM BOOM

I'd still be playing this years from now if nothing changed about it ever again desu

Though still, I'd like more balancing though (since some weapons are way too weak and specific to be used).

I'm fine with casual as is, but being replaced with quikcly to breathe life back into the community server scene, and thus make it easier to play good matches with custom maps and plugins/modifiers would be pretty neat.

Defending it where? Both Quickplay and MM are bad. But I guess we have TF2 players young enough to idolize quickplay nowadays too.