The February 2019 reveal trailer for the Switch version of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening contained a Goomba...

>The February 2019 reveal trailer for the Switch version of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening contained a Goomba design in line with their standard Mario series appearance (left). However, this has since been redesigned (middle) to match the original Game Boy version (right).
soul

Attached: RDIsJBc.png (475x166, 112K)

It’s nusoul, not soul.

Miyamoto is gonna freak

>Remake/Remaster keeps the soul of the original game

Attached: image0.jpg (679x910, 41K)

>the same thread for at least the 4th time today

>soulless, soulless, soul

Nintendo is fucking based and knows how to please their core fans.

this

Autist

Yeah that explains the paper mario series

Paper Mario isn't a core fan series. It's reddit incarnate.

That doesn't make any sense.

Im glad they paid attention to this detail but the autists that complained about it in the first place are still going to find some other stupid reason to complain.

If autists complaining gets them to change some things for the better, I don't see a problem.

Reminder that Chain Chomp's N64 design was used in Hyrule Warriors.

Attached: tumblr_n9timdcpMW1qfs9zoo3_400[1].gif (400x225, 1.91M)

>game gives soul implants

Attached: aed47c142887e3528e45d83d05df6ac981f7fdb1a0a928cfa90bebf8fbc3991e.gif (400x280, 22K)

There's really only one way to have a ball-and-chain with sharp teeth and emotionless circle eyes.

Does this confirm that Wart is staying?

Any release date info on this yet?

that would be the taxman remakes of the old sonic games.

Grezzo are shit developers. Everything they touch instantly has the soul sucked out from it.

It's where they store all the extra ram.

I just wish they hadn't shown that hand drawn intro before the trailer, because now I'll always think about how shit the game looks compared to it.

Am I the only one who unironically likes the look of the new remake? With that being said it should be charged at full price. That shit is ridiculous.

>they swapped out a placeholder
Okay. Do they want an accolade?

Retarded summerfag

We need more of Smug Goomba in other games