>"People of colour"
>Hentai everywhere
>"b-b-but"
>That "Nobody: " meme
>"western devs"
When did it all go wrong?

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Holy-Bible-King-James-Version-Eyre-and-Spottiswoode-Morocco-Leather-Cover/293124870884?hash=item443f9a92e4:g:ocsAAOSwY~JdCSqf
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have sex

>Hentai everywhere

and this is bad...how?

You're not welcome here tranny

Attached: 1560380527384m.jpg (1024x594, 83K)

>trannies spam have sex
>normalfags say having sex won't change anything
which is it?

Attached: 1560273537574.gif (500x500, 457K)

>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1904: O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin.
dilate

ebay.com/itm/Holy-Bible-King-James-Version-Eyre-and-Spottiswoode-Morocco-Leather-Cover/293124870884?hash=item443f9a92e4:g:ocsAAOSwY~JdCSqf

~2010/2011

Attached: ironic shitposting.png (720x600, 70K)

did you ever stop to consider that the ones telling trannies to fuck off are actually falseflagging trannies trying to protect themselves

>he types while using meme the frog

shit moderation

>When did Yea Forums go down the toilet

Attached: 506949.jpg (1439x319, 140K)

2011-2012

Cope, Jimmy.

phoneniggers get the rope too

>when did Yea Forums go down the toilet?
About 9 years now. Don't complain if you are part of the cancer that ruined this place.

Yea Forums was never good

2016 election

You forgot faggots that whine and larp about muh degeneracy on fucking Yea Forums of all places like

Attached: 1535796766961.jpg (900x700, 108K)

FUCKING THIS

It went to shit when you started posting metafag

depends, in either case no one wants to have sex with the trannies that post here because they are hideous.

wojak = LE EPIC RAGE GUY

Attached: V_rage.png (311x294, 7K)

Yea Forums was always shit, but it's somehow gotten more shit overtime.

*shits on the bible*

heh, how does that taste?

epic
tastes like hellfire, sodomite

If you post any of this shit then you 100% have autism lmao
Imagine getting this upset at an anonymous image board

That nobody meme started like this morning. So I guess it went down the toilet this morning.

>>"Thing I like vs thing I don't like"
>>Hentai everywhere
>>"b-b-but"
>>"western devs"
I've been posting here since like 2007 and these have been the norm the entire time.

Attached: 1549662422514.jpg (502x362, 39K)

salty christcuck, continue praying to your fake God!!!!!

imagine getting this passive aggressive on an anonymous imageboard

summer

Pepe is worse then all of those things.

>frog posters

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 71K)

After gamergate.

Attached: 1559846578683.jpg (772x636, 108K)

How much you wanna bet has daddy issues?

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 81K)

2016 elections bringing in every normalfag social media faggot under the sun

>"Thing I don't like" is standard
Yea Forums has never had a reputation as a place for pansies who demand you say "thing I don't like" instead of "shit thing". That's more up gamefaqs' alley.

It all started long ago, but the point of no return was 2016. Now we're just in a void of infinitely exponential decline.

trannies wish they looked that good

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU

Attached: jannie.png (128x127, 30K)

NONONONONONONONONOON SHUT UP!!!!11

Attached: 1555897300187.png (788x856, 1.18M)

>decline
You don't happen to be from RPG Codex?

I have no idea what that is.

>says the cancerous frogposter

Frogposting is better than 99% of the faggotry on Yea Forums

yet theres still nowhere else to go

I want to try and impregnate Yea Forums!

Friendly reminder that some memes are now autobannable for attempting to post them.

Went wrong about right after Moot said "It has one rule, talk about fucking video games"

>This was even better than the ps4 launch
so absolute dogshit?

>"Dilate"
I don't see the issue
>"Thing I like vs thing I don't like"
These kind of posts were here since forever. Not that I approve of that kind of shitposting.
>"People of colour"
Since 2015 or something. It's some kind of Jewish psyop, I am certain.
>Hentai everywhere
It's not okay, since it derails threads, but it's bearable. Are you some kind of prude?
>"b-b-but"
I don't see how this is bad by itself, but it's used to instigate flame war threads, which is bad.
>That "Nobody: " meme
Falseflaggers. And it's fucking cancer, I agree.
>"western devs"
Western devs have dug their own grave. Until they redeem themselves, we are always going to have that kind of shitposting.

This is the worst part. I fucking hate Yea Forums but the only other alternatives are forums full of faggots/faggot mods and Reddit which is only marginally better or worse depending on what part you go to.

Yes, good goy!

Attached: Doug_Walkers_Yearbook_Picture.jpg (300x383, 14K)

OP are you seriously implying that there was an era where the Yea Forums Videogames board wasn't a cesspool of degeneracy?

When? The fuck lmao

Well, modern games turned to shit as the NWO planned, so it stands to reason that the board created to discuss them, would be inevitably turn to shit too.

Back when there were some threads where people were actually talking about videogames.

The easiest way to spot a 2016fag is if they aren't aware of the sheer drop in quality that happened after their kind flooded the site.

friendly reminder that if you are a frogposter, you are part of the problem and should not be allowed to complain.

Sex is nothing more but an aphrodisiac a muscle relaxer thats it, after 3 or 4 hrs you'll feel just as miserable about life just the same as you came in. Basically its one of the most overrated work experiences you will ever have.
t.non virgin

Attached: 2454675678875588.png (608x900, 641K)

It's sad that you and the other 2016fags have no concept of how much you've ruined this site.

Yup
Not many people know what v was like before 06-07 Tbh, I sure don't know anybody who does

Attached: 538.jpg (426x472, 78K)

There is no such thing as a good western game. FACT

Yea Forums was bearable right up until the Newgrounds community found out about us, and then everyone flooded the place with idiot NG memes. That is where the term "Newfag" actually came from; you could tell who had been here for a while based on their behavior. "Oldfag" was an in joke about that name that was then co-opted unironically for classism purposes.
I like telling you newer guys about this stuff, it's nice to see younger anons learning the ropes and acknowledging board history.

Attached: 60921178.jpg (393x375, 23K)

When can we ban the frogposters?

Don't forget the ressetera, reddit and Twitter prints and direct links.

That's the slut from xrd right? I'd delete her ass with my dick

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x202, 523K)

Do you think it's wise to trust people who are so unhappy with their own lives that they feel the need to mutilate themselves and after doing so, need affirmation from every single person they interact with, online or offline, that they are the gender they believe they are? If having sex is the answer to not being upset at everything, trannies clearly aren't having enough of it because they're mad all the fucking time.

Normies are right.
Sex by itself won't really fix anything in your life. There's no magical cure for social inadequacy, anxiety, apathy, paranoia or persecution complexes, all things people in Yea Forums tend to suffer.
I find that the closest thing is emotional closeness with another human being, romantic or not.
You don't need to have sex. Do find someone who makes you happy and get in a relationship with them. They may be a girlfriend, a friend, your family, even something as impersonal as a community, as long as it gives you a sense of belonging and purpose, as I find that's what I and many Yea Forums users grew without.

>tfw you left Yea Forums from 2007 to 2012 and came back to pepe and wojak edits out the ass

Attached: 95571582.jpg (330x354, 43K)

OK, I get where you're coming from, but western AAA devs really ARE shit.