OFFICIAL LAUGH AT WALUIGI THREAD (The Discord leak is fake)

OFFICIAL LAUGH AT WALUIGI THREAD (The Discord leak is fake)

twitter.com/New_WabiSabi/status/1141445354593779712

Attached: tumblr_pfajfwKAjp1urdjha_smart1.jpg (800x481, 47K)

Attached: krool laugh.gif (321x262, 320K)

Get fucked Friskfags, that's what you get for being fake fans. Real UT fans are backing Sans.

Waluigi will never be in smash.

Attached: 1545420519544.jpg (300x261, 41K)

i think you got that backwards

LMAO

>Caring about leakers

Attached: Kill yourself.jpg (615x407, 79K)

Who the fuck would even think Waluigi would be playable. Why the fuck would an Assist Trophy get removed like that? Are people honestly that fucking dumb. FUCK

the what now

>Frisk and Waluigi

wait, THAT needed a deconfirmation? Good lord, why are people this dumb?

Attached: this bih takin me fo a fool with dat tom guy.jpg (485x230, 29K)

>"Here's my official statement"
I hate these fags. They're not a member of Congress or in a court case, so they're not important enough for a "statement"

based sabi putting waluigifags in their place.

Attached: 438px-Wario_folding_arms_WL.png (438x599, 450K)

Zoomers gonna zoom.

mr. banks, your opening statement

Literally no Undertale fan ever wanted Frisk in Smash. It was always Sans, Papyrus or Undyne, with Sans being the most popular pick of course. Friskfags are people who hate Undertale but are willing to bargain for a boring character solely to spite Undertale fans. Friskfags are basically the Stevefags of Undertale, seeking to undermine the character who has genuine popularity.

Statement

>Friskfags are basically the Stevefags of Undertale, seeking to undermine the character who has genuine popularity.
lol, you got some paranoia problems there
actual undertale fans do in fact want another character instead (like how i would rather have toriel) but know theyd instead get the player character if they were gonna be realistic

>Undermeme in Smash
>Ever

Attached: Sheriff_SSB4.png (368x466, 41K)

Frisk would be terrible representation of Undertale, just like how Chocobo would be terrible representation of Final Fantasy, Slime would be terrible representation of Dragon Quest, and Jack Frost would be terrible representation of Persona. That's why Sakurai wouldn't pick Frisk.

reddit will screech waluigi and geno into smash 6 just like they screeched banjo into ultimate. don't kid yourself.

but frisk is literally the player character. on multiple types of merch and the promo art. you're thinking of flowey.

Frisk wouldn't be able to represent the gameplay, as he's not the monster shooting pellets at the player. There's a reason why Undertale fans are in general agreement that Sans is simply the most logical and best choice for an Undertale rep.

>nintendo made fake leaks to catch these fags

imagine ruining your relationship for a couple of days of twitter attention

>Frisk wouldn't be able to represent the gameplay, as he's not the monster shooting pellets at the player.
you enounter different weapons throughout the game (like a tough glove, a gun filled with blanks, a toy and real knife, ballerina shoes, etc) that could be used for smash attacks/specials. that's already 6 moves that could be used for potential.
sans has like, what, 3 moves? bones, blue soul gravity, and gaster blaster, the latter of which is technically a spoiler for the genocide route? not to mention how autistic toby is about spoilers of his game when it comes to everything.
i highly anticipate your inevitable response that will have genuine chance for discussion ouo

Actually believing that attention whore. She just got mad that he got a C&D earlier. Her ego cannot handle that he is a better leaker than her. The only "leaks" she can get her pathetic little hands on, is on leaks 1-2 days before the events. That is not a leaker that is just a form of Nintendo media outlet. Tell me on character that this egoistical person leaked? Attention whore

Or you can just give Sans attacks from Papyrus, Undyne, Toriel, Mettaton, maybe even Asgore and Flowey. It's not fucking hard.

but they're not the same character, monsters each have their own special form magic that they can use, its really only similar to relatives or those of the same "sub-type" of monster like boss monster or skeleton monster. and even then its slightly different in how they manifest their magic

>the final DLC character will be an existing assist trophy
who the fuck was stupid enough to believe that

Ness and Lucas has PSI moves they cannot canonically use in Earthbound and Mother 3. The Heroes has spells they cannot canonically use in Dragon Quest. There's precedent for Sakurai taking artistic liberty to make a character work.

you got me there, there is precedent, but they seem to be more the exception than the norm. ness was designed as a smash fighter before sakurai started giving more of a shit about accuracy to the home material. frisk has more natural material to work with than the basic bitch stuff sans has. having to give him moves from other characters means there wasnt much moveset potential there to begin with, just give them entirely unique moves at that point

Why do people keep bringing up Waluigi as if it will ever EVER happen? Geno, Bandana Waddle Dee, Fucking Shantae has a better chance then him, and some of those characters break the rules Sakurai himself set up, like you know, not using existing franchises already in the game? Fuck the hell off.

Attached: 1539867005846.png (594x365, 170K)

Waluigi fans and undertale fans wildin in smash threads as of late. this puts them in their place.
the trashbin.

Don't conflate Friskfags with Undertale fans, because they're fake fans.