Whats your favorite DLC from any game?

Whats your favorite DLC from any game?
ESOs Clockwork City has to be mine. The writing is some of the best I have ever seen.

Attached: f9f4571570f9bd4d6efa2acb01daafc3_the-brass-fortress-abode-of-the-clockwork-apostles_wallpaper-1920x1 (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LkeMacg-b0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shivering Isles

Hearts of Stone

way better story/villain than the main game

Attached: 1473657044-2174637372.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Obvious shill thread

Attached: 1491970961253.jpg (768x768, 228K)

Todd Howard made this thread

My Redguard

Attached: Gtdrinks+wine+gtno+cheese+ugh+_405603bd2d2232323fbf7fa7edff51bf.jpg (1152x864, 147K)

RDR Undead Nightmare. Also the War of the Chosen DLC for XCOM 2 makes the game miles better than the original game to the point where its a must have if you play it since it improves so much.

>Add a bunch of stupid fans everywhere
>It’s Steampunk now!

Is ESO like any other TES game? I don't care whether it's a good MMO, I just wanna see the sights.

Are updates to ESO really called DLC? do you have to pay for each update or do they just autistically call it DLC when its just a simple update that adds content for free?

Dishonored has the most consistently good and filling DLC of any 2010's game imo
>Dunwall City Trials
A bunch of challenge levels, pretty much, but there's a lot of variety from a hard Thief-lite level, to skeet shooting, to a pure combat arena mode, and even some puzzle modes with time stopping tactics.
>The Knife of Dunwall
New character, two new levels and one repurposed level. The new gadgets and powers are fantastic and well balanced. You get to play as one of the antagonists and one of his powers is summoning mook assassins.
>The Brigmore Witches
Part 2 of Knife of Dunwall with even better levels. These feel like Half-Life Episode 1 and Episode 2. They're like the base game but shorter, denser, and smarter. The atmosphere of the final level is godly. Base Dishonored is a great game in its own right, but if it was 9 hours of this level of quality, it would've been considered GOTY.

Attached: 1540738759568.jpg (710x874, 683K)

The Old Hunters

Attached: lm.jpg (4521x2259, 3.54M)

ESO is the best in the series since Morrowind and Daggerfall

Attached: discussing elder scrolls.jpg (960x620, 88K)

Artorias of the Abyss

Attached: 1331509334281.jpg (191x234, 25K)

Beat me to it. Best part of Bloodborne imo.

Another great DLC was Awakening for Dragon Age

Attached: bloodborne__ludwig_by_menaslg-d9fagvr.jpg (1118x715, 304K)

Its sad that it had such a shitty launch that it has ruined whatever it has become now. Stink like that stays with people.

>Are updates to ESO really called DLC? do you have to pay for each update or do they just autistically call it DLC when its just a simple update that adds content for free?
It's not free. The game is already buy2play and the DLC/expansions are all paid.

The base game already has literally thousands of hours of content.

Attached: TES3MP.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Should outs to Final Fantasy XV for having like two and a half whole years of DLC. Nowadays you can get the whole package for $15. I haven't even played it yet but man that's a lot of content.

Attached: 1538007622372.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Extremely fucking based.
But I would personally say Blood & Wine

Attached: 1541503839486.png (1400x1000, 1.2M)

you can't throw shit around everywhere but meandering and spelunking are still as good as ever

same with Fallout 76. 76 is recovering and looks like it has a bright future as well. It's a fucking shame they didn't just hold off releasing for another year.

ESO in particular. If ESO launched as One Tamriel it would've been able to maintain a subscription fee. Now it's buy2play.

This video makes me sad
youtube.com/watch?v=3LkeMacg-b0

Attached: 1560939612329.png (800x600, 178K)

Finding it isnt the hard part
It's letting go

Attached: Fnv-dlc1-deadmoney-x360-fob.jpg (478x590, 44K)

>eso is good now!
>76 will be good eventually!
fuck off todd

I love bloodmoon from Morrowind because peak comfy, but the best DLC of all time is Mask of the betrayer without a doubt.

Attached: Nwn2motbboxart.jpg (265x375, 19K)

ESO is monetized up the ass. Pay for the base game, pay for the expansion, pay for the 3 other DLCs that year that aren't in the expansion, pay for a subscription so you can actually have a functional inventory, pay for cosmetics, pay for houses, pay for loot crates, mounts, emotes... you get the idea. I have seen F2P games with less egregious monetization than ESO. Know what you're getting into before you make the mistake of buying it like I did.

You realize that I'm praising the games Todd has little to nothing to do with right? I know this is anonymous but I've been shitting on Bethesda since Morrowind as a Daggerfall fanboy so seeing people crucify Fallout 76 for the very same things I've been complaining about for almost 20 years is retarded.

If you ignore the cosmetics and the housing bullshit which is all completely optional, it's a great game with good content worth paying for. We're talking thousands of hours of content for less than the price of a WoW subscription if you were to buy it outright... Not that you'll need to do it all at once since you'll have so much with just Elsweyr/Summerset/Morrowind and ESO which only costs $40

Attached: E3.jpg (900x525, 85K)

eso IS good now, and 76 is very nearly approaching good.
personally over this last week when it was free, I had hitching every 7-10 seconds for about a half second, but it was still enjoyable up to a point.
my buddy who didn't particularly like fo4 and never gave 76 a second look had enormous fun with it, got all the way to level 20-somethin

>morrowind is just as bad as fallout 76

it wasnt the launch, its the shit combat and shit class system

Fallout 76 has the best build variety, best writing, best NPCs (even though they're all fucking dead and gone), best world building and best landmass in a "Bethesda" game since Morrowind. Bethesda in quotes because it's the Austin studio that did the heavy lifting.

Fuck Oblivion/Fallout 3/4 and Skyrim.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying idiot retards on social media were crucifying it for the same technical issues I've been dealing with as a modder since Morrowind. It would've been nice if people bitched about their games not having an FOV slider and an unlocked framerate 15 fucking years ago. Just saying.

t. WoW player

Attached: 1559632506234.jpg (1294x1000, 138K)

>Fallout 76 has the best build variety, best writing, best NPCs (even though they're all fucking dead and gone), best world building and best landmass in a "Bethesda" game since Morrowind
This post cant be real, I refuse to believe a real person wrote this

He literally said the NPCs were the best and there aren’t any. Please don’t feed the trolls / niggers

the whole reply chain by that idiot is clearly a troll

I'm not trolling. I'd rather have no NPCs than poorly implemented ones. What's so surprising about being happier with a loot shooter that drops the pretenses of being a "role playing game" than a shitty role playing game?

Attached: 1553809699470.png (722x647, 348K)

I actually agree with you. Never thought about it that way. In that respect, it's the best Bethesda game since Morrowind because at least it's competent at what it's trying to do.

Don't know if it's my favorite, but for some reason it came to mind. I have really good memories of The Pitt in Fallout 3

Attached: pitt.jpg (1280x720, 255K)