What are your thoughts on Scott Cawthon Yea Forums?

What are your thoughts on Scott Cawthon Yea Forums?

Attached: SCOTT.jpg (900x900, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is85d5cRSKw
youtube.com/watch?v=gk-aCL6eyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE
youtube.com/watch?v=5LwKQYT3PsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_AGkrUkflUc
youtube.com/watch?v=xuCVvFk7O3E
youtu.be/xhdNa3iy5rw
youtube.com/watch?v=AibtyCAhyQE
youtube.com/watch?v=PMp8NQjWXjs
youtu.be/p-NCK81U8YY?t=1034
youtube.com/watch?v=pJfRmTI7Dx4
i.4cdn.org/v/1560988289806.png
e621.net/post/show/1240156
youtube.com/watch?v=xbtQS56HPXY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9199NaBB6L0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2fi3g7ehcI.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qAv04yp5co
youtube.com/watch?v=W1mrShmMcqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

singlehandedly ruined game theory

Good modeling awful writing

Fucking...this.

He seems to have a weird obsession with broken down robots.
Also his games all look like they game out fifteen years earlier than they actually did.

Has found his own golden cow and is milking it for all it's worth out of autistic teenagers and frankly I can't blame him

love his baked textures to death. dont really care for the games after the first. really great guy that gives every cent he makes to church, charity and his local community. id like to do the same if i ever made it as big as he did

Genuinely nice guy who deserves all the success he's gotten, regardless of how I feel about his games. I personally don't like FNAF, but the Desolate Hope is very good and Scott deserves the good fortune.

based for dabbing on game theory every single fucking second and knowing humility enough to take down some of his games when they're shit on enough
also double based because Yea Forums exposed me to a possible god tier waifu in one of the games he's done

Attached: rend unto obama.gif (480x360, 2.72M)

It's sad because he's a really talented 3D modeler and is capable of making genuinely good games like A Desolate Hope but is weighed down creatively and financially by a series he probably doesn't enjoy making anymore. Hopefully he can find some way to clear his association with FNAF and make other games.

GameTheory is shit and you're bad for watching it

Mad respect, most of the games are trash (though the VR one is surprisingly good for the product, and the first one has it's merits), but I can't pretend I wouldn't do the same on his place.

Somehow he found gold with this IP, and took all the benefits he could out of it, while, somehow, keep in touch with his fanbase, and being kind of chill in the process. Still, this games live of the lore, and the lore is trash, but none the less, I can't pretend I wouldn't do the same on his place, and I have to respect the fact he keeps this IP going somehow, and that the very least, he tries to have fun while working on it.

>possible god tier waifu in one of the games he's done
would you like to share with the class, user?

Attached: bear sweat.jpg (480x542, 109K)

Economic genius, terrible writer.

>fnaf vr comes out
>There's tapes you can find
>They're about a nerd gamer girl who worked on the game who found the ghost of an Australian murderman inside it
>She tries to get rid of him, but he pulls a fucking Ginyu on her and takes her body
>She's left inside the game in a rabbit suit
>Then she gets turned into a plush rabbit toy
A fucking nerdy plush toy rabbit grill. It's like 7 fetishes in one.

Attached: CHAOS.gif (180x184, 322K)

And overall shill person, is really hard to be mad at him when you follow his work, the story may be terrible, but he surely is having fun with his fandom.

But... doesn't you take her place at the end then?

There are times when I question whether it was matpat just going along with the FNAF lore train to milk views or if the series actually broke him as a person and "theorist".
Going back to older videos before FNAF and comparing them with recent ones, you can tell something changed.

Attached: 17426319_10210524364336739_1987642473318973483_n.jpg (403x239, 13K)

I liked the first two games. I hope he relists the DRM-free installers from Desura on Humble Store as direct downloads.

The dick decides the lore for some people, not the brain. And the dick demands it.

Probably is a middle of the two, two legit theorist, then the train to milk the views, then got broken by the never ending series, and the demand of the viewers.

I just have trouble watching him after I found out about what he did to that one editor.

That's pretty good.
now i want to free her and help her beat the shit out of that australian

incredibly based
after hearing about his shit life and how dirt poor he is, he has every right to milk his golden cow as much as possible.
Also FNAF is actually a good series with fun gameplay and cool mechanics. It gets shit on a lot, and some of them are bad (like 2) but overall I liked them a lot, and they were genuinely spooky as fuck at times, ESPECIALLY the first game around launch when no one knew wtf was going on

Attached: 1560565752362.jpg (836x943, 705K)

The Hotdiggedydemon of indie videogames

>fix up her plush body to have all the naughtier parts
>let her ride your cock for hours on end for some of the best sex the world could offer
>after that she's so tired she could sleep for days on end
>fall asleep while cuddling her small, soft body

Attached: crazy.jpg (698x699, 47K)

I unironically love the Markiplier playthoughs, can't stand him for anything else, just FNAF.

>Also his games all look like they game out fifteen years earlier than they actually did.

Well that's what happen when they're made by one guy.

some of them are bad (like 2)
I was taken to believe that was the series' peak. Certainly looks the most fun from what I've seen.

I emailed him asking if i could be the voice of Frederick Fazbear in the newest game in the Five Nights at Fredericks series of video games. The game involved Virtual Reality headsets and their accompanying technology.

He never replied.

This means he is a piss

FNAF isn't a series you play, you're meant to watch someone else play it.

What did he do?

the first episode was ok, but then the fame came in and made matt go from kino to zino instantly

Eh, I get the feeling at least half of his reactions are over-exaggerated, but it's still funny either way

Attached: five_nights_at_freddy_s_by_hyperneko3-d82gv0x.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Pretty much deserves all his money and respect, literally has done nothing wrong.

Shut up retard
2 is a very different beast from the rest and is kind of unfun because it becomes an intense clusterfuck during the lategame, it lost a lot of what made 1 special (which was it's puzzle like nature) and instead replaced it with CHECKCAMSFLASHLIGHTPUTONMASKROTATELEVERCHECKCAMFLASHLIGHTROTATELEVERCHECKCAMPUT etc. etc

BASED

As far as I understand, the low point gameplay wise (as amusing as this sound) was 3, while 2 is one of the favorites of most for all it's mechanics, even if somehow overwhelming. 4 is mostly forgotten, and 5 was a really weird entry, with some highlights on it's approach of different challenges for each night. 6 was just... weird, and Help Wanted is actually great on it's own, probably the best entry since the surprise that was the original.

In any case, it's seems that the games may have actually gotten better since three, is just that the lore is all over the place... but hey, that's the appeal for the fans.

I enjoy the aesthetic, story and gameplay. I don't think it's necessarily scary, but I am a very nervous/anxious person so the simple concept of the threat being there is enough to get to me, similar to high-risk segments in other games (like "escape before the timer runs out" stuff).
Even though I've played it many times and know how it goes, the keypad segment in Night 5 of SL always gets me agitated because of my shaky hand.

Attached: PULL MY PIZZA TRIGGER.gif (464x1100, 168K)

Made his editor kill himself. Then made a video about it where he profited from it.

I still find it interesting that a series about demon-possessed animatronics murdering you and eating frontal lobes was made by a Christian family man. Seems like the last person you'd expect to create a series like this.

Attached: freddy.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

oh nice
would you?

Attached: 13294712934.png (640x478, 431K)

can we all agree that the disembowell sfm models are way too overused?

Attached: bonniestaresintoyourdickssoul.png (228x237, 103K)

Completely insane person. I can't believe he exists or was able to do with these games what he did or make so many games and money out of this concept.

I love his art. Wish he made more stuff outside fnaf.

Attached: Malenz.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

>Marionette wojak
kek

Attached: Unironically the best one.png (1024x1365, 1.22M)

Seems like a good guy who knows his games are mediocre outside of a few outliers and just wants a good life for his family.

I wanted to argue against it being 3, but thinking about it...yeah, you're right.

Every other game, the jumpscare was a 'game-over' screen, with the exception of a single plot-related one in Sister Location.

3, however, figured it should throw one at you every other minute. I can kinda understand why he did it but it's still a horrid idea.

His art is so 2001 PC game but it's so modern it looks extremely unnerving.

Game Theory singlehandedly ruined Game Theory. Not Scott

Attached: 320.jpg (290x320, 18K)

basic summary of fnaf lore for those who know nothing about it
>australian willy wonka goes to utah
>murders his boss' daughter right outside the place his boss owns
>runs around in a fursuit and murderfucks a shitton of kids
>makes murderbots specifically designed to fuck with one of his sons
>said son gets fucking lobotomized by a robot bear, he doesn't even give a shit
>designs a company specifically made to make murderbots, one of them kills one of his own kids with an ice cream scooper
>another murderbot rips his other son's innards out, gives even less of a shit
>restaurant shuts down, he comes back, bumrushes the FUCK outta those bots, and beats their fucking shit in in seconds with nothing but his bare hands
>purposefully gets himself killed because he wants to be immortal and to become his own fursona
>autistically roves around a horror attraction set up by some dumbfucks and kills the guy on your phone while giving you puppy eyes the whole time
>gets in a fire, he fucking lives, rebuilds himself to look like a motherfucking peanut
>rushes into another attraction, fucking ignores his daughter the whole way through, then realizes it's a trap and gets burnt alive
>gets sent to eternal gay furry hell where he gets killed over and over ironically by his own creations through crocodile fisherman satan and some retard kid's magic bullshit
>somehow escapes hell itself, haunts a VR game
>gets a lad to commit sudoku then takes over a gamer girl's body

>Desolate Hope 2 NEVER EVER
>FNAF World 2 but with Desolate Hope aesthetics NEVER EVER
I just want to feel that clusterfuck again, FNAF World was too simple in comparison.

The guy had depression and the video wasn't monetized

Desolate Hope is amazing and has god tier art

scott's p cool
he made the souldozer

Attached: 64FB20B6-B4BC-445E-A0A9-C5FB13AEA9A2.jpg (369x192, 33K)

Good

>A nerdy plush rabbit that's also a girl
For the love of god yes.

Attached: 19273419273.jpg (1125x1096, 120K)

>plush
yes
>rabbit
more yes
>girl
even more yes
>nerdy
sign me up right now

You guys actually like this? Looks so cheap.

Anyone here tried the fnaf vr game? If so, how is it?

That's the soul

Attached: Mirad.gif (600x600, 3.27M)

undeniably based

wtf i love scott now???

I fucking LOVE the Desolate Hope art direction.

And the music is nice too.

PRAY FOR YOUR ASS

>would you?

Attached: yes.gif (500x281, 3.81M)

he looks like a hamburger

you look like a hamburger

Attached: 2hus sad.png (596x407, 155K)

An unironic genius. Used what people criticized him for to turn a profit most of us can only dream of.

Shit, I thought I was the only one who watched Markiplier solely for his Five Nights vids. Tried watching his other stuff, even games I like, he's only entertaining with FNAF to me somehow.

Game Theory was always garbage, Scott just exposed that.

To be fair, he donates a shit ton of money to cancer research

He can recreate that early 3D model feel like nobody else.

He knows his audience.
Degenerates.

Attached: 1560440962511.jpg (133x236, 14K)

why are the foxes trannies now?

Is it just you that's posting all the Changed related stuff?

>Furries
>Not the original trannies

a reminder that mangle is technically a "yes" and has a voice that is simultaneously feminine and masculine

Attached: 4bdf58f1efe7d187da13f2503f151f29.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

>FNAF is just jumpscares.
>The Desolate Hope is existential horror and the realization of what you'd call a "consciousness"

Now which one do you think is scarier?

Attached: 2zso201a4am11.jpg (750x733, 25K)

>tfw ywn fuck a plush rabbit nerd

Attached: k.jpg (437x431, 14K)

Well mangle is hot so I guess it checks out

The what now?

Attached: 38e.png (238x276, 90K)

>FNaF's story will never be anything more than a bunch of different ideas thrown into a blender
>We'll never get a sequel to FNaF World
>They unironically used Unreal Engine for the VR game
I couldn't possibly be any more disappointed

Attached: mc.jpg (436x536, 51K)

FNAF. By a large margin

If you think FNAF isn't scary you haven't tried the VR game

I mean FNAF is slowly becoming a story of Willy Wonka+Doomguy trying to become a God while nobody can do anything about him trapping children into an eternal torment which is essentially as bad as dementia, slowly ridding them of what made them human.

FNAF achieved a sort of nirvana in how outrageous the story's become, but 6 was still rushed as shit and should never have been released.

Is desolate hope the game he got bitched at for making because people said it was a valed criticism of abortion?

Living_plushie is a tag

Name a more annoying animatronic

Attached: HOW UNFORTUNATE.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I keep forgetting that Springtrap is literally the head of Fazbear's. I just can't help thinking of him as a sketchy janitor serial killer.

you

yes but this appeals to my dick more because of the other shit on top of it
>Humiliation
>Nerd
>Possession
>Also a fucking rabbit
>Maybe more
>Imagine

i fucking love his art style in his older games, it reminds me of pinball on XP

Yes, but he said that that wasn't the intention; sort of like Horton Hears a Who, people took the message of "all forms of sentient life matter and should have a chance to be happy" to relate to abortion as well. He remained neutral on the topic and just included a statement with the game saying that that wasn't the intended message.

both in the games and in the story

Attached: Marionette_Jumpscare.gif (640x480, 658K)

I mean you are correct that is pretty hot

Agreed. 6 needed at least another 4 months in the oven

why do i find her cute

Attached: 1559341701565.webm (790x564, 121K)

Pink bonbon

She's so unbelievably pointless I don't know why she exists in the first place

He got in way over his head and profited. He makes interesting models, and he's not a kooky Christian, but makes (or made) things like the SOULDOZER.

Based. Also FNAF VR is easily my favourite game on PSVR.

Mangle is cute.

H-HAYAI!

because he is

Attached: D0adK5bVYAMusLI.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

Reminder that the Puppet moves like an octopus.
youtube.com/watch?v=is85d5cRSKw
At like 5:15

>meal comes with a miniature chica
I will now buy your junk food.

I noticed that Yea Forums may shitpost his games but, in general, doesn't hate the guy.

Yeah, it really felt like 60% of a tycoon sim with 25% of FNAF 6 mashed in. It felt like Scott just wanted to wash his hands of the story, which is understandable but he still made it messier with Charlie and all that "Remnant" business.

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN

Watch the movie tie into Help Wanted 2.

Am I the only one that gets freaked out by the nu bunny's smooth movement compared to all the other's mostly stilted and robotic movement

I think that may be the entire point. While all the bots in the game are literally SOULLESS and thus slow and clunky, the rabbit is an actual thinking being who's movements are fluid because it has an actual mind and isn't dictated by AI.

it's almost as if that's the intended effect

Yeah that's what I love about him. He's very different from what we are used to

I guess because it's technically a literal suit compared to an animatronic, or a human wearing a stiff exterior

It has been said before, but let's be real, after some hard times, he found his golden cow, and milk her, none of us would have done anything different. And in top of that, he is still a really chill good who use is money for good, and has some fun with his fandom, while trying to improve his games the best he can, to the point of making an actually, really good VR game at the end. It's impossible to be mad at the guy.

Probably a bit of depression considering how mellow she is in her tape messages too.

I love how Springtrap moves like he's in pain.

Likely a cuck.

inspired some kino songs
youtube.com/watch?v=gk-aCL6eyGc
youtube.com/watch?v=l18A5BOTlzE

Attached: 1510204855244.jpg (750x733, 59K)

Of all the things to call him, why choose this?

Attached: 1430873568130.jpg (253x253, 9K)

The scary part isn't the jumpscares, that's actually the relief. The horror comes from the dread from trying to avoid them.

I fucking love these Afton memes.

Attached: 1559282517014.jpg (1111x1111, 244K)

ngl, these are eh. Not bad, but I wouldn't listen to them a lot.

Game Theory was ruined before FNAF existed. Just look at Matt's Pyro Theory video.

hold my beer
youtube.com/watch?v=5LwKQYT3PsQ

I'm good with just this
youtube.com/watch?v=_AGkrUkflUc

>ennard making a 20 foot jump
Fucking sick.

Is he on his way to becoming the evil version of Doomguy? What would happen if the two met?

Attached: purple.png (297x500, 44K)

I guess I've changed my mind on Scott.

Puppet boners are the most cursed and unwholesome boners I've ever had. The one singular time where my penis has betrayed my sanity and good taste.

Attached: marionette.png (1280x1857, 842K)

He is a spawn from hell in canon now.. so he would be totally fuck if he ever meet Doom guy.

>Implying
He's beaten murder machines to death in seconds with his bare hands while being around 60 to 70 years old. If Doomguy faced William in his prime it'd be the fight of his fucking life.

Attached: the last word in rhodesian.jpg (902x1000, 131K)

I'm curious what the movie's plot will be.

Last claim was an adaptation of 1-3.

Chipper & Sons and The Desolate Hope looked great and were pretty fun, but he went full shill after let's players made fnaf the sensation that it was. Now all he does is fnaf, and I wish he would just make inspired games again.

Attached: 1560614532197.jpg (750x573, 30K)

If it helps you, the spirit possessing the puppet is female.

Anyone have a link to that video of some black guy playing the first game, getting spooked by Foxy running followed by Chica jumpscaring him?

Attached: 1414070485.greenendorf_foxy_r.png (1156x520, 276K)

bold of you to assume game theory was good to begin with

That animation where mangle crawls backwards is actually REALLY good

Yeah but how? I don't play these games, but it crossed my mind the other day of "How do you do a three-act structure of this?"
Would it be each security guard from 1-3 giving a recounting of their nights for each of the three acts? Is it William in the first act killing kids and hiding their bodies, then a security guard in the second act getting killed by the robots, then the third is William getting springtrapped?

who would you rather fuck, plush rabbit nerd or puppet grill

that just worsens matters

Attached: Space Station 13.gif (570x498, 851K)

Where's this idea that the girl is turned into a plush toy from? I listened to all 16 tapes.

Never forget lads...

Attached: ew.png (870x137, 116K)

Maybe retcon shit so that it's Micheal for all 3, that or it will follow William.

apparently the stranger danger rabbit inside the game swapped bodies with her halfway through her tapes since she introduces herself twice
when you do what you were told to on the 16th tape at the end of the game you seal her in a plush body

If you follow the tapes instructions to kill glitchtrap, you see him locking you in a cage then you see a glitchly green bunny to replace him in the main area.

BUNNY

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCVvFk7O3E

Yeah, I don't see that. Someone can introduce themselves multiple times in recordings.
It would make more sense if she suddenly started speaking with a british accent.

youtu.be/xhdNa3iy5rw
you may be right

I really like him. I'm happy he found success after years of failing.

I don't really like his games besides FNAF1.

>no Die in a Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=AibtyCAhyQE
>mfw the ska guitar in the chorus kicks in

Attached: dancing queens.gif (280x190, 157K)

I thought he was just trapped in hell forever because of all the child rape/murder.

They'll probably graft parts of the books and PS onto the movies, so Charlie is the main character of all 3 movies and there's more animatronics than just Springtrap in 3.
Baby and Funtime Freddy will probably show up, maybe the Funtimes will replace the Toys in 2.

He always comes back

He still is, but he made a copy of his mind or a virus to live on after he died

RABUTT OR RABBUST

Attached: 01283421.png (578x790, 386K)

They made a thing of how Fazbear gave them old circuit boards to scan so he likely got backed up form being in the spring bonnie suit for so long.

It's like when you hear a noise at 3:00 in your kitchen and you're imagining all this horrifying imagery in your head, but you find out it was nothing. That type of existential dread is what gets me in horror games.

oh fuck meant to reply to lmao my bad

would you?

Attached: 1517545418248.jpg (2339x1559, 474K)

There is also the fact that she contradicts her own instructions halfway through. In chronological order, she first ask you to not look for the tapes once she realize that Glishtrap is attache to them, and that they can't be destroyed, but then, after the second introduction, she ask you to put them all together so you can destroy Glishtrap... which ends with Glishtrap locking you in a cell with some handprints implying you are not the first one there.

yes

Attached: 1505953188982.jpg (4320x7680, 2.72M)

>Team deathmatch

God if there’s one fanbase that had good comics it’s FNAF

Either he scape hell through the remain circuits of the old suit being used to create the VR game (actual canon), or the remain circuits of the suit create a IA copy of himself, either way, he is came back.

This would be a great render without the dabbing

youtube.com/watch?v=PMp8NQjWXjs

We Danganronpa now.

> Doomguy, the dude that makes hell itself shit in fear, is equatable to some killer animatronics.

Attached: 1555022028941.png (655x902, 809K)

What I meant by the original post I made was that Slick Willy may eventually just become the evil equivalent to Doomguy himself. An unstoppable, rabbit loving motherfucker who can tear apart anything with his bare hands and just can't ever die.

Proof that he made him do it?

kek

Fanmade?

>1987yen = $18
holy shit that's expensive

no but i have this
youtu.be/p-NCK81U8YY?t=1034
he's unironically more stable than most other shitty lets players who play this shit

Yes but still great

yeah it was made by some tumblr dude

I consider it canon regardless

Canon contradicts it somewhat since PS implies Afton wanted to become Springtrap and that it was all part of his plan.

How so? His vampire juice would have kept him alive just fine without a suit

more

Attached: 12983192.gif (245x172, 742K)

Where's the movie Scott

You said there would be a movie

Yeah, let's think that one through for a second.

He talked his editor into killing himself to make a single video profiting off it - assuming said video was even monetized - while riding high on the gilded FNAF-train and the influx of a whole new generation of viewers.

Because he definitely need a hit video - he wasn't doing fucking fabulously already, right?

At worst, he contributed through the workload. He did not make him do anything. There are plenty of reasons to dislike Matt, especially in recent years, but let's not make stupid shit up just to be edgy.

The tragedy of striking gold is that you've gotta keep mining it.

Just skim the book - Scott is clearly a developer, not a writer.

In all honesty, I don't think he intended for the story to really go anywhere, but he had a ton of creative help from GameTheory and dedicated channels whose speculation he could use as inspiration. Given the overall quality of his writing, I genuinely can't believe that he came up with half of this shit on his own.

Well, I'm pretty sure the moral of the story is not to murder kids at the end of the day. Seems passably Christian.

I remember the thread this was made him. Some user made it on vocaroo.

i unironically think 4 is the best game. lore wise however...

He just started taking YouTube more seriously, TOO seriously. He treats it like a business and does everything that he does accordingly. He hops from trend to trend, or does things he knows his core audience will eat up (where FNAF comes in), he avoids any sort of foul language at all costs, he avoids innuendo for the most part nowadays
He has become a squeaky clean ad rev machine, and that's just how he makes his fortune, and I do guarantee it is a fortune by now.

Seriously? I felt like the mechanics were terrible in that game

Good attitude, decent work ethic, has largely managed to stay free of any scandals despite being the single fundie-christian auteur of a horror franchise.

Five Nights at Freddies does absolutely fucking nothing for me, but I enjoyed The Desolate Hope a whole lot.

i like the fnaf games. they're fun in the moment of when they come out and finding the secrets until the theories pop in.
i also enjoy the character designs.

Attached: fnaf human.jpg (1920x1085, 283K)

His writing is average at best. While his first game was somewhat interesting, he's a one-trick pony and everything after that has just been increasingly derivative and pointless. His book is nothing but drivel.

He happened to be in the right place at the right time. His previous titles says everything there is to say about his skills as a developer - again, average at best. But there was a horror-vacuum at the time and the games available were either all old franchises with low appeal to younger audience or too genuinely scary - he presented a new generation with their version of Silent Hill and it was a runaway success. Thanks to modern online media it spread like wildfire and there you have it.

Scott is an average indie developer whose success comes down to a lucky break. He doesn't offer anything particularly unique or interesting - but to one particular demographic, he just happened to be the only one offering anything at all.

You might not like Coke Zero, but when it's a hot summer day and you haven't had a drink all day and someone offers you an iced Coke Zero with a slice of lime in it, you quickly forget about your preferences.

>she's still able to temporarily swap bodies with people after she gets a physical body
>she does it to you while you fuck her

Attached: 19237129.png (838x944, 497K)

im happy for his success and creative take on the horror genre

The low point gameplay wise has gotta be 6, since you don't do anything in that game except click on tabs and stare at the same vent for the whole night, maybe changing sides occasionally. You never even see the animatronics, and they all have the exact same AI. It's so bad, Scott even made it optional.

second this.

I too remember when GameTheory involved actual math and science.

SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT!
CAN WE PLEASE JUST USE THE REGULAR MODELS OR SOMETHING AND STOP WITH THE ANIMATRONIC FUTA GIRLS?

But why bother doing the math and science when you can put in just half the effort for twice as many views?

Problem is that so far, the moral goes that if you use the body and souls of the kids for your robotic experiments, you can achive inmortality.

Markiplier's LPs of the FN@F games are based, because they were finished almost the moment the games were out and because he's actually good at the game.

While he wans't the first, I believe he was in the top 3 people to finish 4:20 mode in the first game, which was quite an achievement.

He was the second and the first guy to beat Aggressive Nightmare mode in 3.

Also, even if you keep killing people hoping one of them is your killer, you still get to go to heaven.

Holy shit the cope is palpable.

tru
youtube.com/watch?v=pJfRmTI7Dx4

puppet went to hell with all the dead kids

>ctrl+f "Desolate"
>11 matches
Not good enough.
Did you like Coffee's cameo in FNAF:VR?

Attached: ohlawdhecomin.gif (219x253, 2.95M)

I kind of a agree, but the game was still free, and was made mostly as an easter egg hunt, so I can't really think of it as a propper entry, even if it's an official one.

For what it was, FNAF 3 is more disappointing, with it's story and secrets at the time, making next to no sense, even by the lore standards at that point. Yes, we learn about the killer, but the secrets are obtuse as hell to find for no reason, and your character makes even less sense than in previous entries. And of course, the fake jumscares are just tedious and annoying after a while.

No, only Golden Fredy stayed in hell, and by her (yes, her) own choice, to pursued Afton... wonder what it's going with her after Help Wanted.

another user commented this once and i'll repeat it:

Doesn't it look like both of them saw one another and startled each other? Mangle got scared by the player and the player got scared by Mangle.

if you could fuck one bot what would it be

Only Golden Freddy is in hell, everything else is a recreation made with hell magic thus why a dog (Mangle) can now speak. Spring Trap being one of the enemies should have clued you in on that.

>That SFM where Springtrap Guros fem Puppet and fucks her corpse like a doll

I've reached peak degeneracy because of that

Attached: dGiZVhl.gif (540x337, 454K)

DESOLATE ABANDON FUCKING WHEN
His gameplay can be often not very polished but at worst is usually odd. His modeling is what really is interesting about his work. His stuff is more reminiscent of 90's ere promo renders than anything else i have ever seen which is pretty fucking cool
He's widely recognized as a genuinely nice guy. As the other user posted the worst you can say about him is that he's absolutely milked fnaf but you gotta think it came after like 15 years of pretty much zero success. It'd hard not to take the opportunity to secure a financial future for your family after languishing for years and years. Plus he's given a ton of money to charity.
All i want is for him to move on from FNAF, or at least make another rpg. A lot of people disliked World (and he did publicly apologize, give it out for free, and still update it content after the fact) but I still think it was fun.

THE PLUSH BUNNY

Attached: hereticc.png (500x278, 243K)

If we're judging based on story, 6 came a year after the last one-an eternity by FNAF standards-and is intended as the series finale. But all that really happens in it is the Puppet is retconned into being the daughter of the founder, and the founder shows up completely out of nowhere and kills off all the characters you were actually here to see. It's much more anti-climactic than 3, introducing two nobodies at the eleventh hour and rushing its ending.

3 on the other hand has excellent pottery in the killer being the final animatronic of the series (at the time), and has you help the dead kids move on in several minigames. You still get a pretty satisfying ending even if you don't do easter egg hunting, since you'll find out the killer's inside Springtrap anyways. With you on the Phantoms though, they should've been replaced with something else at the halfway mark.

I enjoyed the Desolate Hope, I'm glad he does what he loves and that people enjoy it.

I don't really care for the stories of fnaf, they're silly, I remember playing the trilogy and having fun.

>going back to videos years old
>don't compare to new ones
wow a creator changed their content over a matter of years? holy shit stop the presses boys

meant for

Chica because god knows I need that THICC Chicken

>Trapped in another world
>Body stealing
>Transformation
Why is this game hitting my fetish buttons.
Why.
It was supposed to be about robots and ghosts made by a determinated and probably depressed robophile christian devout. This shouldn't make me want to fap to robot bunnies

Attached: 1556537043495.png (1038x1024, 252K)

Ok, I agree it was a dam good ending at the time, even if I still can't get behind our player character at the time (Lore wise, back then, our first character was a dumb ass who thought everything was normal, same with the second, thought everything was just starting to go to hell back them, so it may be morbid curiosity) but on three, your characters makes no sense as to why the hell he choice to stay with the living robotic corpse (And yes, I know it was retconed later to make sense). Still, a solid ending at the time, though I can't get that mad at 6 for it's recons, cause they were needed after 4, 5 and World, plus the fandom looking for clues on the novels.

But still, concidering once again that 6 was a free game, just for the phantoms alone, and the obtuse of it's puzzles, I do think that, from the main big entries, 3 is a low point, not BAD, but still behind 2, 4, 5 and specially 1.

I'm more lost than how I came initialy.
also
>eternal gay furry hell
So that's my endgame.

Someone should post some of the trap puppet art

>Isn't about abortion
>goal is to save a fetus
I still think it's a good game and he can have his own silly stance on the matter.

His life story is inspiring but at this point he's making what was a decent trilogy into the indie equivalent of Kingdom Hearts.

Scrap Baby
after fixing her of course, as a token of gratitude

Attached: showtime baby.jpg (894x894, 70K)

Scott said it wasn't about abortion. It's about giving a life to something that shouldn't have one.

based..... your not the only one to watch him for that, only other shit i watch him for is anything AAA horror.

>tfw his slow realization of despair when doing the Funtime Foxy segment during his VR playthrough

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

Ballora

Needs more porn

>dies by lolbit as soon as he starts

Attached: 205.gif (512x512, 425K)

i.4cdn.org/v/1560988289806.png
I appreciate it still.
Good message actually. the joy of creation

I really respect him and his games in general. I'm a huge FNaF fan, always have been since the first game. It just hits that sweet spot for me I can't explain.

>he keeps bullying the plushies
>mfw he bullies Toy Chica plush and gets jump scared

Attached: 1310671390981.jpg (251x240, 6K)

embrace the degeneracy user
this is only the beginning

Attached: furry.png (448x377, 174K)

Well with 3 Springtrap was brought in as part of the haunted house exhibit, so it's easy to assume the mummified rotten suit was supposed to look like that. It's not too much more of a strain on logic than 1 or 2.
> I can't get that mad at 6 for it's recons, cause they were needed after 4, 5 and World, plus the fandom looking for clues on the novels.
Cassette Man wasn't needed, and neither was the daughter, really. Retconning them in was like if Scott was to introduce Michael and Elizabeth somewhere in 3. It's cool that it's free, but it still feels like a bigger waste of potential than the other games.

Sequel soon

To be fair, I doubt he even knew about them, or Afton, or even the kid from Four for that matter, at the time he made three. I have mad respect for Scott, but we all know he makes the story as he goes.

Fuck, forgot this existed.
I specially hate how Springtrap is the only one properly twerking.

god I wish there was

Sauce

I agree, and that's why he should've stuck to characters he already introduced when he was plotting the finale.

Considering all the fucked up shit in the book, and how it's mostly kids who'll be interested in seeing the movie, how the hell are they going to make a FNAF movie? We sure as shit aren't going to see purple guy getting hoisted on his on petard, or kids getting murdered.

Soft PG-13 rating and adaptation of the books, going for Stranger Things money with Charlie's friends.

Implying it in PG-13 would be legitimately better.
The games themselves are PG-13, really. The only actual murder they show is in the Atari 2600 games.
Everything else has been implied. You dying in the games? It's just a jumpscare and then it cuts to implications of a dead body. Purple guy dying? You just see a non-transparent suit wiggle a bit and blood comes from underneath it.

FNAF 1 was in 2014 and the movie's not coming until 2021 at this rate. 10 year olds at the time of release will just barely be old enough for the R cut off.

Love these ones
e621.net/post/show/1240156

They had to censor Springtrap and remove Ballora for the VR game so it'd probably be best to just not hold back and if they get an R-rating, don't cut anything to make it PG-13.

Attached: 29829.png (750x650, 188K)

Not him but what about when Puppet says she is very aware?

this is exactly how I saw it when I played

but the second jumpscare is odd, like, Mangle definitely knows about your presence but still runs away when you look back up from the colored light.

Did they remove her because niggas fap to her?

Genius innovator turned shill.

Attached: banana-splits-movie1.jpg (630x356, 57K)

I assume Golden Freddy didn't feel the need to modify the puppet since it was the first victim so left the taunting as is, baby makes no mention of the player being her daddy.

Puppet's talking about her in relation to the other kids.
But what about the animatronics who comment on the environment, like Ballora or Withered Bonnie?

>But what about the animatronics who comment on the environment, like Ballora or Withered Bonnie?

Why wouldn't recreations be aware of the environment of his personal hell?

made 2 average games and is stuck beating the shit out of a dead horse. The games look good but they are all copy paste except for a new gimmick per game. He does get some respect from me though as he has managed to squeeze drop after drop of cash out of a series that should have died a lot earlier

What about Mr Hippo? Seriously though, some were easter eggs for the player, while others are under, "this is Afton's hell" notion, and we are meant to assume, there aren't the original, but the manifestation of Afton's hell.

i think this video perfectly describes my feelings about this new fetish fuel character
youtube.com/watch?v=xbtQS56HPXY

Fnaf was genuinely amazing when it came out
The other games weren't as good because of the lights. The first game was so dark and lights ran out stupid fast if you panicked

Its one of the few games he actually enjoys and it shows
Everything else he does is just him making the most obnoxious soulless shit he possibly can

How were they censored?

They turned the skull inside Springtrap purple and removed most of the flesh inside.

he had tubes of flesh all over inside his suit and had the springlocks lodged in his bloody head. they got rid of all of that and made his head grey.

Is not an excuse, but funny enough it works in canon. You are playing a game that Faz Bear Entertainment intends to sell to kids after all.

Is there a series of videos I can watch to get this all down? I was legitmately interested like 4 years ago back when only 2 were out but it seems so different now

>Struck gold when he was at his last try or else he'd quit videogame developing.
>Rather than getting mad at people telling him his gophers were creepy, he took it for inspiration for his next game.
>He realized Kickstartering his game'd be cheap so he pulled out and just made the game himself.
>He is still humble as fuck
>Donates a lot of his earnings to charity.
>Rather than shove up his beliefs down your throat like an angry christian. He respects your opinions and explained the central theme of the Desolate Hope is was never about abortion politics and just the idea of caring for someone who's childhood was stolen from, but is fine for people to interprete what they prefer as long as they are not mean about it.
>Constantly dabs and trolls MattPat and making him go crazy.
>Releases games for free because he can and wants to give something back.
>Told WB to fuck off because they were tempering too much with his IP and searched someone better to make the movie.
>Rather than get an inflated ego, he is humble as fuck and just wants to leave peacefully playing Mega Man 3 with his son.

I don't like FnaF but I have mad respects for Scott. The guy was at the very end of the rope and managed to pull himself up by sheer determination while still being someone of good values.

I wish he could collaborate with someone else as a designer tho. A robot fighting game with his designs for characters would be God Tier.

The fuck is this

While true I still can't really hold it on him when he literally gave it for free.

No.
Warner Bros. was going to make a FNaF movie but since it was taking too long they just made a direct to video horror movie off of a pre-existing Hanna Barbera property instead.

Actually it was because Scott got tired of WB basically missing the point of the ip and giving him dumb story ideas (Like making it about toy plushies getting possessed rather than animatronics and make it a wacky comedy) so he pulled out from the project and took it to another studio.

How is scott so based

Pretty much this. He's also been super supportive of fan artists and musicians, too. Say what you will about The Living Tombstone, but his FNAF songs slap and seeing Scott's pinned comments of approval made me smile.

The history of Five Nights at Freddy's has basically been one big Cinderella Story for Scott and I couldn't be happier for the dude.

cringe, should've been the Rock afire explosion

Attached: the-rock-afire-explosion.jpg (1440x750, 198K)

They guy is already getting all the profits he needs of his IP, and WB's money is not worth letting it be ruined at the eyes of bigger audiences.

Scott's like that. He may make plots harder to decipher than every government conspiracy, but damn if he doesn't want the fans to be unhappy.

I think he plays it up though with fnafVR game. Its looks like he's faking it at this point.

This. I have a lot of respect for the guy, even though I'm not a big fan of the series.

>Plush rabbit nerd gf
I don't need it. I don't need it. I definitely don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT

Attached: i don't need it.jpg (480x360, 28K)

bump

I really believe the reason WHY he makes the lore so complex is because he sees fans enjoy theorizing and picking apart the story and probably feels like just doing a straight-forward plot'd be kind of a letdown at this point.

Well he had a knack for surreal, somewhat creepy designs and made FNAF as a last ditch effort after nearly committing suicide by all the people mocking how creepy his children's game was. He's at any rate, a genuinely good person especially in the case of FNAF World being shit considering he apologized, improved it, refunded everyone and then brought it back finished and free for everyone. Hell, Ultimate Custom Night and Pizzaria Simulator were free too.
If I didn't hate jump scares so much I'd probably even get FNAF VR because I feel like that setting would lend itself well to the tension-building design

Okay, tell if I’m about this, so the new spring bonnie virus used to be posessed by william or an ai copy of william until nerd girl body swapped with him, so william/ai is now the nerd girl and the nerd girl is now the spring bonnie virus until she body swaps with the player. I wonder if the ai william now has big tits.

anons in the /vg/ fnaf general are theorizing about this shit and it's beautiful

Baasically, though it's also possible that the virus is still in the game, and only spreads into someone's body like any good infection would, instead of jumping out and leaving no trace of themselves in the game. It might explain why the virus acts so weird (assuming Tape Girl got put into it, and why whoever got the boards to the dev team wanted them back.

Think of it like The Thing. It doesn't jump from body to body, it only spreads. Give it a year and by 2024 the entire Earth will be a Planet of the Aftons.

Talented, nice guy who is understandably milking everything he can out of his cash cow before the well runs dry so he can eventually make something better.

Wait, people are seriously theorizing whether william has cowtits now, he’s a child murderer.

a bit of that and saying that william is the biggest fucking westaboo the grace the universe

Probably a bit but VR makes shit way scarier so the fact that he's at the level of shock that most LPers were with the normal FNAF games is a bit telling

It's based on the theory that the virus took the body of a female character, and that it's William/an AI clone of him.

I know that, its just surprising that its in some ways plausible. Also, I don’t know how people are getting turned on by the tape girl being stuck as this

Attached: 60D2A18E-88CB-47D0-885B-62DBD0CE6581.png (620x1289, 881K)

they prefer to see her more as being stuck in the form of a plush toy
hey, whatever floats their boats

What plush are they even talking about, and how did plushes get involved

>not the gta 5 cops are Racist vid

in the good ending of the game you get a plush toy upon beating vrabbit and some anons think it's the form she's stuck as

You know what, Im just going to go over and check the general, it’ll probably be easier

>implying game theory was ever good

Attached: 1553677816265.jpg (543x522, 143K)

>HOLY FUCK THAT OBAMA MASK IS TERRIFYING

I actually like the pre rendered aesthetic

I just wasted 20 minutes on garbage-ass sites like the FNAF wiki and TV Tropes just to see if you were right.

You were full of shit.

Attached: 286.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

>Listening to wikia and TV Tropes for theories ever
Good thing it's the widely accepted theory here lmao.

>TV "everyone is both a time lord and hallucinating it in an insane asylum" Tropes

Attached: 1357811335035.png (369x317, 58K)

Well what other fucking site would you suggest? It's like 1am, I'm too tired to download and play the game to find out tonight. I can't find anything about her being turned into a plush. I just wanted a fap before bed, damnit

Attached: 1534030686514.jpg (795x596, 74K)

Pretty cool

I want to know what scott's work flow is because he makes some great fucking models.

literally nobody besides 4chin and Matpat, who probably stole it from us buys the "Tape Girl is the VRabbit" theory because they're too afraid to push boundaries with what Scott is willing to do.
and the people on /5N@F/ mostly made the theory because they wanted something to beat their meat to

user, are you ok?

Malt shop

What

I said malt shop

I agree.

>good ending
nah, you get locked up by the rabbit and told to shut up
If you ask me, it sounds like we got turned into the plushie offscreen.

You think Scott should work at a malt shop or that he reminds you of a malt shop?

based
ALRIGHT GANG, LETS MEET BACK AT THE MALT SHOP

has potential if he steps alil more out of his comfort zone i.e fnaf

>his distress at Freddy's head following him at the title screen

Attached: 1526609972168.png (786x787, 1.46M)

extremely based Scott

Attached: verynice.jpg (720x717, 48K)

Little bit of both
>Let's plot a course
>intercorse

The reasoning goes
>Tape Girl (the girl) gives you conflicting advice on how to deal with the threat
>said threat speaks in her voice, and at the end of one of the final tapes her voice is distorted similarly
>following her advice fucks you over
If it's correct, then the entire internet will take until it's directly confirmed to come around to it and then start making art.
It's more likely though for her to turn us into a plushie and skedaddle with our body.

Love the dude and his games. Some people complain about how cheesy or straight up bad his writing is, and they might be right, but is a cheesiness I can enjoy. Reading about FNAF lore feels like playing Serious Sam 2 again.

>techno starts up

Attached: pulsar.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

The amazonian robotic mommy murderclown.

Attached: d324bea03771a1f32f5fdaedb0663d30.png (820x975, 653K)

Never forget that Game Theory said Bethesda named Fallout

Desolate Hope 2 when

Best anti-abortion game ever

it's not anti abortion jesus fuck read

He really is based.

First fnaf game probably has my favorite sound design of any game

I hate how fnaf’s jumpscare screams went from sounding like a child in the first game m.youtube.com/watch?v=9199NaBB6L0 to just being garbled robot shit in the prequel m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2fi3g7ehcI.

dog shit games
models are fairly well done but still manage to be ugly as fuck
fnaf is just the second coming of homestuck

i think Fnaf 4 is a nice mix of the two
youtube.com/watch?v=4qAv04yp5co
though i think the non-canon Joy of Creation has the best sounding jumpscare sound of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=W1mrShmMcqk