This man is a genius

This man is a genius.

Attached: Shiggy.jpg (744x1076, 85K)

No, he's really not.

Miyazaki is a hack.

He’s responsible for every important Nintendo IP.

well what can i say, he learned from the best, aka me

Attached: 7cjbtdvzn1iz.jpg (938x896, 51K)

>he's responsible for nothing decent
A true mastermind.

>Kill Paper Mario
>KIll Star Fox
>Kill Mario and Luigi
>KIll F-Zero
>Kill any Wario series
>Kill any creativity in anything Mario related
>Still hasn't made Pikmin 4
"Genius"

where the fuck is Pikmin 4

>zoomers these days actually think this
He might have lost some of his touch recently, but there's no denying his creativity and positive influence on video games as a whole

He WAS a genius. He is now the man behind Nintendo not doing bold things

Attached: 1559068113839.png (254x274, 18K)

i tinku...

I really do wonder what happened to him though, he seems to really have gone off the deep end.

Sure, and none of it good. Nintendo is garbage.

>Wii music

It is genius how you can be so oblivious about your own creations and give the fans the opposite of what they want and still make trillions of yen off the retarded fans.
Truly genius.

I had a dream he was the Jesus figure on the Last Supper

Age?
He’s just an old man now he’ll be 67 this year

Was. But at this point I fully believe he's holding Nintendo back. No one tries anything new out of fear of pissing him off.

Nah, I think it might actually be boredom combined with jealousy of younger generations of developers who now have the public's attention.

>Last game he directed was Mario Artist: Paint Studio on the N64DD
>Last game he designed was fucking Steeldiver
He lost his touch.

Stop blaming Miyamoto for Paper Mario's downfall, it all this man's doing.

Attached: Kensuke_Tanabe-0.jpg (397x539, 38K)

I always wonder if it was his idea to be so heavily involved in upper management, or Nintendo's.
user, Miyamoto looked at a prototype of Sticker Star and said "This is too much like the GCN game, plus only use characters from Super Mario World." Tanabe is incompetent sure but Miyamoto both had an axe to grind against the series and knew what he had to do to ensure no one would want more.

>user, Miyamoto looked at a prototype of Sticker Star and said "This is too much like the GCN game, plus only use characters from Super Mario World." Tanabe is incompetent sure but Miyamoto both had an axe to grind against the series and knew what he had to do to ensure no one would want more.

I wish Nintendo understood that their spin-off games like Yoshi's Island and Super Princess Peach are the place to try new enemies and then maybe they can implement them into the new 2d mario platformer later.

>hand his hand in making some of the greatest games of all time
>not a genius
Yea Forums is jelly as fuck that they aren't as successful as based Miyamoto.

Attached: 1495157044273.png (186x259, 106K)

That's not what Miyamoto wanted, user. He wanted an RPG game with only Mario characters, not new ones. Plus one that didn't really have a story.