*starts up smash*

>*starts up smash*
>"Umm....Daddy? who are all these weird looking characters?"

Attached: kidsplayinggame.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

You call that weird-looking? Have you looked in a mirror lately?

Why is the boys controller censored?

Probably has his name on it

why are they playing smash with those snes controllers

that's erdrick from dragon quest you little fuck god did i teach you nothing

probably a video for something and they aren't allowed to show the logo or something.

Just explain to them as they pick their character, most likely Mario or Pikachu, maybe something cute for the girl and something " cool " for the boy like a Swordnigger.

>Not taking this as an opportunity to introduce your kids to classic games

What a shit parent.

>but dad, I tried putting that name in and it didn't let me!
>I'm just gonna name him Fart

They can't show super nintendo entertainment system?

>Letting your kids play video games

Attached: 1528976978943.png (851x666, 664K)

IF THEY ARE KIDS, THEY DON'T KNOW ANY CHARACTER FROM ANY FIGHTING GAME, YOU FUCKING RETARD!
Did you knew who the fuck was Ken when you first played Street Fighter? did you knew who Heihachi was when you played for the first time Tekken?
NO, YOU MONGOLOID, KIDS DON'T PLAY AS CHARACTERS THEY KNOW, BUT CHARACTERS THAT LOOK CUTE OR COOL, THEY DON'T GIVE 2 FUCKING SHITS IF THEY EVEN COME FROM OTHER GAMES!

Lemme show you what looks weird.
*unzips dick*

>Letting your kids play games
lol it's like you want them to be as big a failure as you are

Attached: 1556860747004.jpg (1024x570, 72K)

Oh cool! They have skins like in forrnite!

They're called Waifus and they're the reason your mother had to buy an actual gift on Father's Day.

this. my kids (it will never happen) would be raised to be normalfags.

this. vidya is something you fall into when you've been optioned out by everything else

Why does your dick have a zipper?

These are from Mario, these are from Star Fox, these are from Fire Emblem, these are from Zelda. Which else?

this post has a high power-level

I don't see it

thats almost as bad as the little girl who thinks the game boy has a touchpad

Attached: 1560127173773.png (231x218, 9K)

Who's the hot one in black daddy?

kek
FPBP

Attached: handsome men banner.png (468x60, 48K)

Not as bad as the retarded dad recording her and uploading it on reddit / yt for likes.

Bayonetta, you chip off the old block.

This

Attached: D7hYf9vVUAAZq3o.jpg (1200x292, 63K)

Yeah, first time I played Smash 64 I started to play Ness a lot simply because he was unknown and mysterious, since I could cheese my friends with him, he felt like a secret character.

ISHYGDDT

This, I didn't know ANY character in Smash 64 when it came out except the Pokemon. Not even Mario.

Attached: D9UR-xHXkAALMHB.jpg (1292x993, 136K)

I put tape on my controller to make it obvious who it belongs to personally

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

You incels don't understand kids. They will lookn at the characters they don't know with wonderment. I remember being a kid and being obsessed with Earthbound because of Lucas and Ness in Brawl.

because we all knew who Marth and Roy where in Melee.
I didn't even know who Ness and Cap. Falcon where in 64 since my first F-Zero game would be on the gamecube
niche/unpopular picks have always been a part of smash and I never cared when I was a kid, kids now don't care either
>wow, cool, these guys fight as a team and they shoot ice
>this guy is flat?
>is that a robot?
it just matters that they're cool
I've got a little cousin who fucking hates Ridley. Doesn't know what Metroid is, doesn't know that he eats parents. He just hates Ridley like Timmy's dad hates Dinkleberg and he's turned Ridley into the villain of the entire game in his head
Kids don't care, they just have fun

The only one who's gonna get called daddy is my bull when he comes home and cums all over my tongue and throat.

>Daaaaad, what's this brown mushroom and why can't I talk to it!?
>How do I do that jump off the stage thing!?
>Omigosh, this game has Game Overs!? This sucks!

Attached: Kid-video-gaming.jpg (624x490, 20K)

Sorry I can't make it today. Spend some time with your wife.

In the next 10 years I anticipate there will be large backlash towards social media from people who had to compete with it for attention from their parents.

>*starts up smash*
>*picks Banjo*
>W... Timmy, what did you just do
>I pick the bear and the bird daddy
>Timmy, what did you just do
>Umm... I pick the bear and the bird, because he has a funny face and-
>*slap*
>D-daddy?
>Listen to me, you little shit. You stupid ignorant fuck, you absolute lower-than-a-shitstain waste of living space, do you have any idea what you're doing?
>Daddy please you're scaring m-
>*grab his collar and lift him up*
>Listen here tissue dodger, do you even know how many hours of my life I've spent on Yea Forums complaining about retro smash characters? How many times I've tried to fight back against the boomer hordes, only to be defeated and ridiculed? I've suffered more than any other man in history, combined, but despite that fact, DESPITE THAT VERY FACT, you still have the gall, nay, the AUDACITY to pick Banjo? A Rareware character? A FUCKING CEREAL MASCOT FROM THE 90'S??
>Daddy please you're hurting me!
>*Down-throws him to the ground and hold him there with my foot"
>Son, you're gonna sit here, and you're gonna wait until I can find a way to hack this thing to remove all these unpopular characters. Then, I'm gonna put in steve minecraft and john fortnite, and you're gonna pick them, AND ONLY THEM from now on. And if I ever again see you touch anything that hasn't been conceived after 2010, I'm getting my belt out again
>I wanna go home to mommy and the good daddy!

Cuuuuute!!!

Attached: 1559241525631.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

right. fortnite, minecraft and musically/tik tok is more up their ally

Why did she hate 8?

>do you even know how many hours of my life I've spent on Yea Forums complaining about retro smash characters?

Attached: 1394522488404.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

This.

I play videogames and I'm a happy person. Fuck off, tranny.

shut up and keep sucking SMAK

>where is ninja?

Someone post the strawman comic about the stick man upset that literal whos and anime characters are in smash.

Little kids don't have money. Guess who does? People with jobs, and they hype for free. Besides what characters would a little kid want in anyway? Fortnite Guy? Moblie Guy Rep? Spiderman?

In smash 6, you only play anime swordmen with down b counter

>"Cool, a wrestling tiger with a fire belt!"

Attached: 250px-Incineroar_SSBU.png (250x250, 70K)

Same here. I was dumbfounded on who most the characters were since my parents bought me mostly rare games.

I knew all the Smash 64 characters, except for Ness, Falcon, and maybe Samus.
But I never got Smash 64. It was hard to believe it even existed, looking at the back of the N64 box.

dumb prediction, most parents are not like that atm. boomer parents are still raising 5-15 year olds, and they can barely use their ipads to watch netflix, or god forbid not click an ad in web browsers.

>Letting your kids play games
This would turn them into you, also none of us are ever going to have kids.
And even if we did, they'd probably kill themselves in their teens. like how we all wanted to do.

>

Attached: 81A975D2-A738-4A51-9535-388AE369219C.jpg (571x571, 81K)

But they have SNES controllers