Does Nakoruru legitimately have a chance to Smash or is this just speculation and "flying weapon" association run wild?

Does Nakoruru legitimately have a chance to Smash or is this just speculation and "flying weapon" association run wild?

Attached: Chara02.png (444x853, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MffKqf_51PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Glx49rvZHUo
youtube.com/watch?v=m9K6bLkyDWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gdUB0G3l4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=O6AaAkTYVxM
youtube.com/watch?v=urs4Ic1G_Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=jwbFjXfuQIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

>implying SNK's rep won't be him

Attached: tumblr_mldjraj2fI1qbaj5no1_400.gif (400x498, 100K)

I would prefer Marco, Tarma, Fio and Eli.

she's cute!

Absolutely fucking not

Its going to be ARALE

Hawkniggers are delusional

1. The "leak" is pure bullshit
2. The ""leaker"" is obviously trying to allude to Morrigan
3. An SNK rep is one of the biggest pipedreams I've ever fucking seen people treat like a real possibility

Samurai Shodown is on the top 10 most wanted Famitsu games so it's possible.

>next character is going to be female
>all DLC characters are depicted with a companion
>Samsho director says he wants to sell a million copies
Yep, she's in.

I'm not even a super SNK fan, I never mained Terry or anything, but this would get me so hyped, holy shit.

>vs captain Falcon

Attached: fuck yeah.jpg (576x711, 260K)

Terry isn't the face of a franchise, SNK's unofficial mascot, and didn't get his own spin off and OVA.

Probably not, but it would be interesting. Reminds me of Ken and Koromaru in P4A.

>SNK
>pipedream
If an Atlus character and Banjo-Kazooie can get into Smash, an SNK character is just as eligible. They may not seem like a big deal in the US, but globally they're a much bigger deal, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone like Terry or Kyo in the future.

>Morrigan
Don't be retarded, she doesn't fit the clues and no way her costume would fly with CERO

if shes not in, then itll be kasumi

Fatlus is just SEGA now who was already on board. And Banjo and Kazooie took 20 years of nagging and Phil Spencer's personal efforts to make happen.

SNK has been barely clinging to life since Smash 64 and their fortunes haven't improved. They're really not one of the old Titans like Capcom/Namco/Konami

>They're really not one of the old Titans like Capcom/Namco/Konami
They are a former console holder, literally the only JP one that's missing aside from Playstation.

SNK was and still is a cultural icon in Mexico, South America, China, Korea and Japan and they're finally recovering from the SNK Playmore years and becoming relevant again, if there was ever a time to put them in Smash it's now

Wasn't the Neo Geo a one gen deal that was largely unsuccessful?

Im not saying I don't want an SNK rep i love Metal Slug but you're vastly overstating their chances.

Neo Geo lasted like 3 gens, it got released in 1990 and survived till 2004

The thing is that if Nakoruru is in she will be released close to the Samurai Shodown Switch port and it will boost sales.

>Terry isn't the face of a franchise
Yes he is

>and OVA
There were FF OVAs (or were they movies?)

Besides, it's beside the point - he's fucking radical.

Just like Joker, right?

Another point to consider, they will have all sorts of events to commemorate the Ainu heritage in Japan next year due to the Olympics and she is one of the most recognizable Ainu characters

Attached: 1560877685790.jpg (336x443, 26K)

This. Terry is would be fun.

Attached: terrybattle.jpg (768x1024, 295K)

Unlike Persona S, Samsho is confirmed.

Joker is to boost sales of P5S and P5R.

Also, Samsho is gonna have a switch port, SNK already said that.

A hawks not a weapon if you're going off the dictionary, so no.

>"flying weapon"
*AHEM*
That's not what he mean't by flying weapon.

Attached: shesin.png (1732x960, 1.35M)

This, not to mention thanks to the NeoGeo mini, and the tons of crossovers SNK had recently, SNK is more ingrained into gamers minds than ever.

>Terry bogard in Fighting EX layer
>Iori yagami in million arthur
>Mai and Kula on DOA6
>Geese Howard in Tekken 7
>King of fighters event in Crusaders Quest
And possibly many others.

Nakoruru appeared in Granblue too

I go with the latter, because the leaker meant a weapon projectile that can be thrown, like the hammer bros' hammer.

She must be in

Everything has appeared in Granblue.

SNK hasn’t made a single good game

>Rera, Rimururu and Reimu alt colors

Attached: 1560085352115.jpg (237x213, 16K)

KoF 98
Metal Slug 3
Neo Turf Masters
The Last Blade 2

Terry is cool, at least unlike Kyo, but also a bit overused.

Assuming SNK does have a rep, which i really doubt it since this is just a leakers word, definitely Nako is the one that should represent SNK.

>she has an original concept and premise (an ainu priestess destined to fight evil, that eventually becomes a guardian spirit of nature)
>Since she is now a guardian spirit of nature, she is way more experienced with crossover and alternate dimension shenanigans, as shown in SNK Heroines and KOF14 whose story confirms she is a dimensional traveler.
>she is SNKs main mascot

And most importantly.

>the DLC slots are already a friggin sausagefest, we need at least one clam here, and no, Kazooie doesnt count, since the one you are directly controlling is Banjo.

I actually have one of the Fatal Fury OVA's on VHS.

>Female
>Looks like a fighting game character
>Throws a projectile
>Best fits in the CERO ratings
I think she's in with Lloyd (one of the fighters that was potentially leaked by Mii Swordfighter's glitch and best fits with the stuff going on DLC fighters having multiple entities (Joker's persona, P. plant and Pikmin at the panorama, Banjo and Kazooie work together like Duck Hunt, the hero has Slime)) as a duo like the cut Dixie and Diddy team in Brawl.

Attached: 1560896356954.png (640x960, 281K)

I'd like Terry as well, but speculation gives Nakoruru a higher chance as a hypothetical SNK rep because
>Terry has already had a crossover appareance (FEXL)
>Leaks have said the next DLC character is female
>Nakoruru has been SNK's mascot for years
>promotion for SamSho, the Switch port of the reboot coming around the date she could likely be announced (a whole season after Banjo's release)
>potentially more space to go movesetwise, Terry on his own would likely borrow a bit too many Ken/Mac/Mii Brawler functions while Nakoruru has Mamahaha, weapon loss and Rage Explosions/Issen to work with

>Nakoruru has been SNK's mascot for years
>believing this

Attached: Terry-with-ukee.gif (67x151, 18K)

Post songs
youtube.com/watch?v=MffKqf_51PU
youtube.com/watch?v=Glx49rvZHUo
youtube.com/watch?v=m9K6bLkyDWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gdUB0G3l4Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=O6AaAkTYVxM
youtube.com/watch?v=urs4Ic1G_Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=jwbFjXfuQIU

>Mamahaha
>weaponless
>Rage meter
Don't forget a possible Bust form/wolf assist in addition to just Mamahaha

all shit

this
anyone who thinks morrigan wouldn't get nu-tifa'd in smash is a fucking MORON
aka someone who should get ganged up on in an alleyway and treated like caesar in his final moments

Attached: dxc8lm3msjaz.png (315x455, 276K)