youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qtGK9Upt3J4
gamewatcher.com/news/sega-removes-obsidian-s-spy-rpg-alpha-protocol-from-sale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares

zoom zoom little man

Attached: cc3.png (628x741, 238K)

So what's the fascist subtext of AoT?

It got a physical PC release, so its not like its lost forever or anything.

>THQ Nordic buys it
>Finishes it
>Does a re-release of the new and improved version
All of my fucking money.

It was Nazis the whole time from the looks of it

>plot is just "omg WW3" and "corporation bad !!"
Good riddance

F

Attached: sie.jpg (1680x1050, 151K)

>i got the game for free years ago
>never bothered to play it
>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (398x176, 44K)

but does steam still let you install it?

>Nu /v now hates alpha protocol
Fuck off zoomers.

yeah, i have many games that has been removed from stores. steam still lets you play it. you can probably still buy the game from third party key selling sites. its not like consoles where if you uninstall it, you're never gonna be able to play it again.

I care.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s

Press F to
TURN UP THE RADIO
youtube.com/watch?v=qtGK9Upt3J4

Attached: EB3E3B26-ED75-453D-BAAA-FF50A2AD0947.jpg (626x305, 20K)

Not that guy, but I can install it no problem. The only game I heard about that is getting permanently delisted and undownloadable is Minecraft Story Mode.

Attached: YESS.jpg (1680x1050, 203K)

If a game gets delisted from Steam's store, its still on your account. You can download and reinstall it in the future, even on different PCs. Its quite rare that a released game is entirely removed from Steam, to the point that its deleted from everyone's accounts.

I'm kind of curious if that awful cricket game that was on steam less then a week can be still downloaded?

This
ALpha Protocol is shit you fucking nigger

>Obsidian buys it
>Sawyer goes through doing autistic mechanical changes to make everything play samey instead of having just one blatantly OP weapon (you picked Pistol for headshot, right?)
>make it Epic Exclusive
>sells even less than the original release

Gamesplanet still has it for a couple bucks

What a shame

Attached: Pirate-Stock-Logo_web_1600x1600.png (1600x1600, 38K)

Alpha Protocol is hands down the best espionage games I've played from a major publisher/developer. There are no other options available of the same quality, focus and direction as this game. There are some indie games as good if not better but when we are talking about "real" finacial and media backing then Alpha Protocol was the best. You don't know shit about video games if you don't know this as "true facts"

Inb4 EGS exclusive

It happened with Ghostbusters game

Probably the reason it was pulled because the rights to use Turn up the Radio expired.

TURN UP
THE RADIO

>he still uses Steam

Attached: 1554935778834.jpg (312x246, 79K)

That'd be dumb if its true. Removing the game from sale was a better decision than patching out the song and replacing it with another existing track?

The people being kept captive by titans were actually pseudo-jews put there on purpose
Except there's a legitimate reason to do it because they can all turn into fucking titans and destroy everything, like they did before they were defeated and quarantined so faggot journalists have nothing to be complaining about

another fag filtered

they've been giving this mediocre game for free since 2013. if you didn't get it then it's your fault

Never heard of it
Atleast it didnt jump ship to EGS, so chinkshills cant shitpost about it

Don't worry, I'll make sure it'll sell by buying hundreds of thousands of copies in advance so I can make a point about how my store performs well and you all lie about how nothing sells here.

Attached: Go on lad, pirate it, it's on me, PC gamers are all pirates anyway, so I'll rape your plat (416x416, 24K)

Not many do.
Those that do hang around here.
Being an Obsidiot is suffering.

>he didn't befriend Grigori

Attached: 1541353788228.png (370x281, 151K)

Real reason is because the game lets you delete thots.

You can buy it physical for $1-$4 (depending on the platform).

>Removing the game from sale was a better decision than patching out the song and replacing it with another existing track?
The people who know how to navigate and rebuild Alpha Protocol might not even work for SEGA currently, may have been contract jobs in the first place, or more likely assigned full-time on a different project. (Assuming it's not just [Songs Folder], then that'd just be fucking lazy.)

It's a fairly common problem for PC port versions or issues that show up some time after all work on the title has been completed. It's pretty universal to games created under the umbrella of a large corp, when work is considered done, all the staff is moved around.

Even if it didn't, we still have piracy.

>responding to tripfags
Kill yourselves, you stupid newfags

SEGA is finally removing their shovelware?
Friendly Reminder ALL Obsidian games are either unfinished garbage or janky-ass isometric crap.

Attached: 1560985077339.png (583x159, 64K)

>Update: - SEGA has sent over an official response about Alpha Protocol being delisted from Steam, along with other digital stores. SEGA says that this is due to an "expiry" of "publishing rights".

>"Following the expiry of SEGA’s publishing rights for Alpha Protocol, the title has been removed from Steam and is no longer on sale." said the SEGA spokesperson.

gamewatcher.com/news/sega-removes-obsidian-s-spy-rpg-alpha-protocol-from-sale

>tfw we get Alpha Protocol with a Perfect Dark skin

Attached: 332d646a116e773570a0e868e9c093dd.jpg (651x644, 145K)

Cringe.

>check my games library
>I bought Alpha Protocol 6/26/2018, almost exactly a year ago
Based. Keys are still floating around on Keyseller sites like G2A, so grab a copy while you can before price gouging.

Obsidian was planning the sequel but Sega had the rights and they weren't interested because of bad reviews/not great sales. If Obsidian or MS gets the rights back maybe we can finally get a sequel. Honestly AP could have been a 10/10 game if they got rid of the jank.

>The only game I heard about that is getting permanently delisted and undownloadable is Minecraft Story Mode.
And nothing of value was lost.

They gave it away for free not too long ago. I need to give it a shot.

>the absolute state of Obsidiots

Attached: best girl.jpg (1024x1024, 55K)

Yeah, instead I should be excited for Baldurs Gate: SJW LE EPIC CTHULU edition

What?

It was crap anyway.
Didn't let you play as a cute girl.

Order of War: Challenge.

>digital is the futur-

Attached: Oof.jpg (565x546, 63K)

The copies are still available. If anything it would mean that there is no second hand market for the PC version at worst. Luckily, the retail release wasn't tied to any account, so nothing changes.

Anyone who wanted it has it by now.

Attached: Peter Frown Hat.jpg (640x480, 83K)

I didn't. Thank God it had a cheap physical release here in Argentina. So far the most expensive copy is 300 ARS.

I didn't even want it, and I have it, because Sega offered it for free.

For anyone that wants to pirate it, Max pistols to break the fucking game. Getting perma awareness blips ASAP is mandatory. if you want to actually have fun, try melee and don't bother with shotguns or rifles, You never can use themideally.

extra cringe

>Argentina
Nobody cares about you huemonkey