MAX AMMO EVERYONE RELOAD

Attached: file.png (389x300, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/62h8pt.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT IF TAKE IT FIRST AHAHA SUCK IT

zombies was never good

Zombies is for the people who sucked at the competitive multiplayer modes

WHO FUCKING TOOK IT I WASNT DONE RELOADING MY RAY GUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only virgins played zombies because they had shit k/d ratios

INSTAKILL

t. no frens

alright mates where did the zombie touch you

In my vagina

or maybe you sucked at surviving past round 5

Attached: 1558878698404.jpg (787x1024, 104K)

>mfw my old buddy from high school and I have gotten back into Black Ops 1

Feels good seeing there’s still so many people online

>playing call of freaking duty
>ever

Attached: 1471918840146.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Olympia niggas be like

based

files.catbox.moe/62h8pt.webm

Attached: segui.jpg (385x500, 74K)

BO > WAW > rest

It's just a storm dick, settle down

Attached: storm.jpg (960x420, 18K)

Will you remember him Yea Forums?

Attached: Richtofen_DE_BO3.jpg (457x749, 85K)

based

Attached: epik goldman smile.jpg (395x401, 59K)

yes because they'll just keep bringing him back

cringe

>Playing Human Revolution ever

based

What the fuck is going on here?

ur mum

Which spree was this

brenton tarrant newfags

Attached: 1560980770632.png (1323x695, 799K)

YOU FUCKING DICK I WAS RELOADING WHY DID YOU GRAB IT

>something that happened a few days ago
>newfags

Wut

bad b8, work on it

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON okay go ahead

>all the Adachifags itt STILL seething that Richtofen stole their waifu

Attached: 1560549889940.png (1360x768, 1.06M)

All my friends from childhood and I have/had PCs and we all just picked up Blops and Blops II for Origins and shit

God tier desu

Is bo1 zombies still down?

No they were just having some kind of server issue

sounds comfy

>people loved the Aether maps when Bo4 came out, desperately wanted more
>they don't release any new additions to the story, not even trailers or information for over half a year, instead they carry on with the shitty new characters

game mode is dead, game is also dead. good job activision.

based random TFR bro

Zombies and the WWII stuff are literally the only fun parts of CoD.

WTF WHY DID YOU USE THE LUNAR LANDER BEFORE I GOT ON IT, GUYS REVIVE ME I HAVE THE RAAAAAAY GUUUUUUN

cod mp hasn't been good since the original

Attached: aaaa.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

he did all the hard work

Isn't that from CoD WW2 though?

the lore was really cool mysterious, and interesting up untill the end of the first black ops. then they fucking ruined it with the whole shattered dimensions and wacky shit

Attached: 1553801815198.jpg (778x813, 362K)

That one cunt who grabbed it before everyone reloaded

I wouldn't know, I never played WW2.

What do I play if I like zombies but hate the quests/easter egg shit that's being force fed down everything because of youtubers?

STAY AT YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS

Is the next map gonna be Aether because Chaos is awful.

Killing Floor 1

Fair enough.

Attached: 1498446927695.jpg (960x960, 69K)

moon was where it should have ended storywise but theres no denying how kino der eisendrach and gorod krovi were. i think their problem was that the formula of horde survival just got stale and they relied too much on characters story easter eggs etc so they had to keep bringing in the fan favorite ultimus crew.

Nacht der untoten, or Killing Floor.

>reinstalled blackops for zombies
>servers are shutdown
>cant play sp zombies

Attached: 1530605589752.jpg (540x540, 55K)

The "original" mp_carentan is from call of duty 1. Then it was reworked in call of duty 2, then later on it was even more reworked in call of duty 4 as dlc.

World at War or Black Ops 3 custom zombies, I heard someone remade the gamemode in gmod recently if that interests you as well.

Oh cool, never played cod 2 or the cod 4 dlc. Was it improved on much or not really?

>servers are shutdown
They aren't, that's a you problem.

Why Killing Floor 1 anons?

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU RETARDS GOT THE TEDDY BEAR?

since United Offensive you mean

this is true
>tfw was awful at online multiplayer

black ops servers for wii are still up and running

Attached: 1544350083281.png (750x780, 77K)

DUDE JUST TAKE THE WEAPON, FIRE SALE IS GONNA EXPIRE

Because it's better, if you can get a game together. KF2 is good in a way but it has too many shitty, tacked on mechanics, it feels worse, and it sucked out a lot of the charm that KF1 had

>want to try black ops 1 zombies on PC finally
>check price on steam
>it's still fucking 50$
>it's 80$ with the DLC

Attached: DuT2yfIXcAA1-wc.jpg (318x192, 9K)

>implying CoD multiplayer was even worth playing by the time of Modern Warfare and WaW
It's like being proud you won the Special Olympics.

True patricians understand that It was never good after WaW.

Im pretty sure any team who could do all the zombie easter eggs could have a solid K/D in multiplayer. this statement is so weak and makes zero fucking sense.

Imagine thinking being good at a game means your bad at the same game.

Biggest pleb filter coming through

Attached: 8F0795DD-3977-4ED2-8299-70944B29F86C.jpg (439x293, 39K)

You don't need good aim to be good at zombies, it's all about your positioning and movement.

>tfw one of my happiest memories from high school was coming home Friday night after the last game of a shitty football season to play Kino der Toten with my neighbor when Blacks Ops came out
Good times.

What cod game had the best zombies mode and why was it BLOPS 1?

>pack-a-punch
>Five
>Richtofen
>good map design
>banter between the survivors
I miss it bros.

Attached: 1560972650416.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Also map featuring Buffy, Freddy, Machete fighting Zombie George Romero.

you don't need good aim for cod mp the auto aim does everything for you even the tracking
good reflex is enough

The same goes for multiplayer dipshit. Imagine thinking aiming is the number 1 important thing in multiplayer. Aiming goes away at high level but considering you've never played at that level I'm not surprised you didn’t know.

The only fun game mode in Call of Duty was Search and Destroy, and they’ve butchered that since Black Ops.

the be fair most of the work in the easter eggs could be done by one person while the other 3 did next to nothing

It's still fairly aim dependent while zombies isn't, you miss a bunch of shots in zombies and you can back up and reload because they need to be in melee range, you miss a bunch of shots in MP you're going to lose the gunfight.

meh but the aim is zombie is way less assisted but truth is zombie depends less on shooting and more on movement yes

Not number one buit it's still more important than it is in zombies, retard, zombies don't shoot back.

Still even in those cases if YOU did the easter egg. That doesn’t mean you’re shit at multiplayer???? The same goes for the other people who just survived. Zombies isn’t free either it takes practice with positioning and some easter eggs puts you in really bad spots such as the shangra la map on the bridge on a pretty high round.

What was this point no shit aim is more important in multiplayer. When did I ever argue against that??

Blops 3
>repack
>der wunderfizz giving you widows wine for 1500
>storm bow
>shang remaster
>actually good box weapons

>old game good
>new game bad
I love 1 but I wouldn't recommend it to people who haven't played it when they could be playing 2. Also, name 3 of your shitty tacked on mechanics. "Feels worse" isn't an argument. You're damn right about the lack of charm though, thankfully classic Briar is still a thing.

Extinction was actually better

>black ops with all the dlc is still 80 dollaroos in 20fucking19
What the fuck Activision?

>blackout was 60 dollars
>just worse fortnite

yeah okay one sec-
> MAXTHS AMMO

Not saying much when you can shoot anywhere and still kill them in a near instant.

WOOPS

>those stupid robot things
>alpha monsters shitting particle effects everywhere
>PVP
>ugly as fuck cosmetics that could make TF2 blush
>survivalist
>ZED blocking
>ZED teleportation
>needless complication of ZED resistance, though much better after they realised it was shit and basically gutted it
ez

>"Feels worse" isn't an argument
Why not? KF1 was fun because the weapons were satisfying, sounded punchy and the game itself had an air of crispness that let you easily identify what's going on. KF2 on the other hand looks audibility and visually cluttered. The levels are overdeveloped and muddy, there's shitty bloom everywhere, a lot of the mid-tier zeds are indistinguishable at a glace or by sound, and their constant flipping and spinning around muddies up your visual element and makes precise shooting (which is what high level KF2 is largely about) annoying. The guns also sound and feel worse, though the reloads are better and melee is leagues above KF1