Why is everyone so prone to flaming/scapegoating during online games?

why is everyone so prone to flaming/scapegoating during online games?

why is this problem especially prevalent in the dota 2 community?

Attached: 0_vbw4wQW_Xq2_3eOo.jpg (1191x670, 112K)

Esports gave retards the idea that the only thing between them and millions of dollars in tournament/youtube/twitch money is you. Dota 2 has a bigger prize pool so this sentiment is going to be more widespread.

Russian mentality

stop pretending that you are the best at video games when in reality youre a shitty normie that plays a single game for way too long. Go fuck yourself

Because DOTA is one of the few games to stand the test of time, thus the community is as old as competitive gaming itself.

Which has always been full of trashtalking, this whole "toxic" meme is a new thing

sorry bro, counter-strike is the game that stands the test of time despite what Yea Forums summer fags say.

It's even worse in LoL than Dota 2

Stress relief and deflection of cause.
Not your fault, never your fault, it's always your shitter team mates.

shut up nigger

reading comprehension is not your strong suit I wager

because that would mean taking responsibility for their own mistakes, which would mean acknowledging they could improve at the game, which would mean actually having to try and improve.
The majority of people that play team based games do so because they do not have the mentality to improve at something, so they put themselves in an environment where they can shift blame on to others.

Attached: 1200px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (1200x1800, 391K)

Let's play a game of your team vs the enemy team!
>Enemy team's AM: Gets free farm bot, has manta by 13 mins, cannot be locked down at all and is consistently 5 levels above everyone else
>Your AM: Gets ganked constantly, has no room to farm at all and only gets battlefury at 25 mins

Attached: Mangina.jpg (631x1000, 64K)

because my fucking team mates suck dick, man fuck this game.

Imagine playing Simon Says, and you're Simon and everyone else fucks up every round. That's Dota.

>lose the game
>fell so shit for the wasted time you want to die and take everyone with you by force
>win the game
>okay, let's play another one
geez, idk dude

Attached: 1539001159690.jpg (1024x813, 62K)

even if your team suck, you shouldn't be low ranking. Truth hurts

so the problem is snowballing?

>their naga siren
>gets a fast radiance
>pushes your shit in
>escapes every gank attempt

>your naga siren
>doesn't skill her net so every time you try to set up an easy cask into maledict kill they just walk away

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WAS ON A 11 GAME WINSTREAK

>implying i was serious
>implying i even play ASSFAGGOTS

Attached: 1527246555073.png (554x400, 66K)

because you can't quit the game and are forced to sit with 4 retards while you wait for that shit to end while the enemy team is teabagging you for 30 minutes

>doesn't skill her net
The fuck? You always put at least a point in it before 6.

>Why do humans act like humans?

you use Yea Forums too much

>I was just PRETENDING to be retarded
Yep, sure
Have fun in the trench because you can't accept that you're ever at fault

Thin skin

It's hard to pretend to lose when you dont even play the game.

Attached: (you).jpg (1000x563, 281K)

>Their lifestealer: Eats tanks like nothing, is totally unpredictable where he is going to pop up and is six slotted by 25
>Your lifestealer: Always tries to chase the fast agility hero, always hops in the same guy and only has a midas at 25 and some parts of armlet
Seriously though, playing Undying against LS is a nightmare.

Attached: lifestealer_full.jpg (3190x1292, 2.4M)

In dota one persons fuckups can impact the match very heavily, or make it basically impossible to climb back into the game. I think everyone falls into the blame the team trap sometimes, I try to focus on what I could have done better, but when you get the lane and vision great and get your core super set up for him to just miss every last hit and run out of exp range constantly, it is hard not to rage on them.

Keep trying, nobody's falling for it

Attached: 1492624186382.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)