We talk all things Zelda

We talk all things Zelda
Thoughts on the sequel to Breath of the Wild? Hopes, expectations, worries?

Attached: file.png (2000x1000, 3.4M)

Fuck you guys.

It's confirmed to be a SMG2-esque situation where it will be nothing but scrapped DLC ideas and cut content from the first game. It's either going to be amazing or a lazy cash grab.

Also, fuck everyone who says this isn't ganondorf. Its fucking ganondorf. The hints in the trailer + the concept art of the floating mountain from the first game all but confirm it.

Attached: 1553946056871.png (1300x790, 1.64M)

This thread again?

I really hope they started the development straight after BOTW and not lately because I want to play that shit in less than 2 years.

A way to climb shit faster that doesn't rely on some limited use skill. The novelty of climbing anything wears off when you need to hold Up for a couple minutes in the mountainous areas.

My expectation is that there'll be some overworld changes, but being the same Hyrule they don't want us to do everything as slowly as in Breath of the Wild since we know this version of Hyrule already so Link will get some more ways to traverse the world
My hopes are that:
>Link gets slightly higher movement speed
>Link can climb faster and stamina doesn't decrease as fast as in BotW
>The magic arm thingy that he gets grants him a lot of new abilities
>No Sheika slate for Link (maybe for playable Zelda instead)

>Grapple: Can shoot out a spectral arm that grabs onto anything it comes into contact with, it will grab onto walls and pull you to them allowing you to climb up surfaces very fast, it can grab small enemies and pull them to you or grab large enemies and pull you to them

Just killed Vah Ruta. Which of the 3 other divine beasts should I attack first?

As far as I know they wanted to not have a similar situation to Breath of the Wild where we went years waiting for it after announcement.
Considering many assets and stuff is the exact same and this is basically a Majora's Mask type situation I hope for Holiday 2020 or maybe on the switch's anniversary in 2021.

Go for the bird, Ravioli's Gale is the most useful skill and it's one of the easier dungeons

Up to you. There's no real downside, although I like Vah Medoh for the extra movement you get from the ability you obtain from completing it.

Canon progression:
>Elephant (Zora)
>Bird (Rito)
>Gecko (Goron)
>Camel (Gerudo)

Of course you can tackle them in any order but the way they balanced the world/difficulty this seems to be the proper order.

Whatever you do keep the bird for last, its power is OP as fuck and actively ruins exploration

Hoping for classic costumes, dungeons and sturdier weapons.

How is the bird the canon next progression after zora? It's on the complete opposite side of Hyrule, whereas the goron one is right next to it.

>hold X to skip wait
>ruins exploration

Can anybody else see what looks like either Link or Zelda standing over Ganondorf here and grabbing the hand of light attached to his chest?

If they keep weapon durability, i hope everything across the board lasts longer before breaking

I want actual cave systems, or at least just a few caverns.

I would love an underworld zone where they can bring back some of the lesser known races like Subrosians and Mogmas
Other than that a Grapple/Hookshot rune like mentioned would be cool, bonus points if it works with the Paraglider and you can Just Cause your way around Hyrule
Also a way to reinforce weapons so they don't break as easily would be nice

Attached: zelda races.png (1182x372, 255K)

Oh and cool openings to places like mouths and tree stumps and that good stuff. Also, a few cool items.

Attached: The Legend of Zelda - Art & Artifacts - 001 (v00) - p008 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2292x3056, 2.06M)

Ability to make arrows. I don't want some overblown crafting system that's always shitty, but i just want an easy way to get arrows

>mogma
what's that from? Skyward?

Some places in the original, like Lurelin and the whole surrounding beach and jungle area, had fantastic atmosphere. Unfortunately, they had nothing to do.

My hope is that, since they're using the same map, they can add to these areas and add more things to do there.

Attached: 1519782540127.png (680x637, 373K)

Yeah Skyward, they're basically mole dudes that give Link an item that allows him to dig like the mitts from Minish Cap

Attached: molemitts.jpg (480x360, 107K)

Now we need a pic of Kass playing the brown noise.