I don't

EL GOBLINOOOOOOOO

Why wouldn't I?

i am literally and figuratively retarded

My life is a shell and I want to see something nice at least

because it's fun

Nope, shitpost on vee only chads report in

Cope, nice buzzword. Seething incel

I've just realized that he and Andrew Dobson might be brothers of some spiritual kind. They respond to criticism the same, half ass their work the same, and dedicate themselves to an art they both are mediocre at and refuse to improve.

Attached: 1560739766136m.jpg (378x1024, 99K)

Gamers are subhumans who deserve to be gased. I come here to laugh at you incels.

some of them are fun and some of them help me scape reality, some of them are fun with friends and some of them have a good story to tell.

I'm reluctant to try new things and skeptical to change.
I'm interested in woodworking but that's more a "own my house" sort of hobby and I live in a condo with four roommates.

>m.jpg
>completely illegible
>being a shameless phoneposter

have sex

start a frog reaction image collection

Attached: pepe.jpg (665x662, 45K)

Because I thoroughly enjoy video gaimu and when I'm going to bed and can't play gaimu I think of gaimu or browse this place

I like bideo gaimu so much and I wish to play all the good ones

>eva

Attached: tumblr_inline_p8akpltVz41r7r8ub_500.png (500x413, 188K)

i don't know how to upload or download pictures

I just deleted every video game from my PC
fuck this "hobby"

Attached: 1553242179064.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

TIRA X SIEGFRIED
NEVER FORGET

They're fun.

I'm sorry, friend.

Attached: crying semen demon.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

That fleeting dopamine spike

It's fun and relaxing. Most of the time.

70% because I love playing vidya
30% to escape the constant existential dread of my life ending 1 second at a time

I actually started enjoying games more ever since I left this place some time ago. I didn't give a shit about politics in coming games and just played what I felt like playing. This place can get overly butthurt about some random gamedev tranny or other /pol/shit, talk shit about games that they havent even played. If you post here about videogames, you probably dont play videogames. If you do, Im just glad that you do

Because I played them when I was a child, and some habits are hard to break.

Eva pls go home, no one likes you.

Because life certainly isn't fun and I can't just snap my fingers and make it so without the only way out of the bad commitments I'd make being painkillers and whisky.
The real question is why do I wake up.

Attached: embrace the suck.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

There's nothing to do IRL that seems worth it.

What happened to Eva? Haven't heard anything from him in a while.

Attached: konatabanner.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

he can't become successful with coding jobs like the ones he does

Because I desperately want to escape my life but I'm too much of a coward to even kill myself.

Attached: 43f3f2d0-b96e-4321-aeea-0484b9361455_1.4d9ce553f4866e044f8f128ea46d151e.png (1196x1196, 176K)