Are you pro or anti bug stunt?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_q2420Rc98
youtube.com/watch?v=beFwhvN03LA
youtube.com/watch?v=jZgHTOkLwHE
streamable.com/vzj6w
youtu.be/ygWbKdIDJPc
ia801509.us.archive.org/13/items/Mega64Podcast523Live/Mega64 Podcast 523 Live.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=wbleu47w94Y
youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlG4_jIKUU33KwpnzuYvPsjYAo_1vWKz4
youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc
youtube.com/watch?v=UdY80YvH9C8
youtu.be/alpKi2oPSA8
youtu.be/uMKGPusN8x4
youtu.be/Xd_Ds0VYP-s
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"mega64"&and[]=mediatype:"movies"&sort=titleSorter&page=1
archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"mega64"&and[]=mediatype:"movies"&and[]=subject:"live"&sort=titleSorter&page=3
mega64archives.github.io/#/EPOD/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl1DFpwyk8
youtu.be/DmE-8c2ysnw
youtube.com/watch?v=meQtASeZEVg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf1cXnRGhA
youtube.com/watch?v=xSYVAhrZSh4
youtu.be/E1-5V1GDYs8
youtu.be/VAJbrIeVOp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8vL6TItKbCc
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlz-9pdmJA
youtu.be/r5RP9htRuf0
youtube.com/watch?v=nG1ztqhZBz0
youtube.com/watch?v=VSs_VmWNLys
youtu.be/nbAtTuxYDeg
youtu.be/Zl1C3d-KQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=B5KOhJqNofs
youtube.com/watch?v=K0k8PkSzuLs
youtube.com/watch?v=xu724YxscAk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lq9P9xuWbs
instagram.com/p/ByEHJUrAZX5/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Kml6bNYLbnA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4clswiQt52M
youtube.com/watch?v=vV3qEEvOtEw
youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I5KxgrdE
youtu.be/crHX7uwTQ8k
imdb.com/name/nm5232942/
youtube.com/watch?v=o2uJ_eM0_64&t=1m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=8iLZfDs2cmE
youtube.com/watch?v=DmE-8c2ysnw
clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousExcitedScorpionSwiftRage
youtu.be/lokHoJ2TnuM
youtube.com/watch?v=r5RP9htRuf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pro, fuck anyone against it

Attached: image.png (804x472, 188K)

Remember when he cheated on his girlfriend with another fan and then played it up for big laughs on the podcast. What a hero.

Attached: g1.png (540x316, 120K)

>Mega64 has mentioned disdain for MDE fans in the past and alt-right culture in large
>Charls from Million Dollar Extreme is going to be on Garretts stream today

the timeline is getting fucking WEIRD

who here /dom/

Attached: dom.png (263x351, 168K)

He was fucking her

Attached: Dx9Nfd3UYAAWEB5.jpg (777x1600, 245K)

I liked him until I realized he is california trash, sucks apples dick, and also gay as fuck. Look at his earrings and pay attention to the people he follows on social media, he fucking loves dudes.

Then payed for a flight for her to come and fuck

Attached: 1446629823930.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Mega 64 is great.
Rocco is based.
Pro bug stunt.

Fuck, I remember this. I find it hard to believe that Rocco can pull two girls like this. He must have a way with words.

Attached: rocco.png (561x471, 207K)

Ashley V was like 17 at the time and Rocco is hilarious.

Ashley C was star struck and he paid for her flight out to San Diego.

The worst feeling ever was that follow up episode of the podcast when Rocco and Derrick were taking calls and someone asked about the mentality of cheaters and Rocco just sat there with a fucking stupid expression on his face.

Glad to be part of the podcast! Who here wants to hear about Blink 182? No? What about having me chatter off arthouse movie trivia for an hour? Not even about Woody Allen? Well, that's all I've got, see ya folks.

Attached: Frankhowley.jpg (256x256, 11K)

what about hatsune mike, frank?

Now watch me stream for 12 hours a day and mindlessly prattle on about the 90's while my cohost just laughs and doesn't have a thought of his own

Oh yeah.. I forgot they were both named Ashley. I honestly forgot most of the details regarding this whole thing
>Rocco just sat there with a fucking stupid expression on his face
Absolutely fucking based, holy shit. What year did this happen again?

proof

Starts at 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=X_q2420Rc98

is it just me, or is garrett starting to look more and more like a dad?

2008-2011 Mega64 was their peak. After that they became more jaded and boring. I took a couple year break from them and recently came back and it's just sad to see them obviously hating each other and being tired of this group. But none of them are talented enough to break out on their own so they're stuck together.

Attached: 1537089068876.jpg (721x470, 27K)

mom's sleeping

Attached: keep it down will ya.png (819x469, 698K)

Ashley V had a massive post about it on her tumblr years ago where she called out Rocco for being a shitlord and trying to silence her because he thought it would affect his career.

She said she felt manipulated to be quiet. It was pretty fucked up

What's even worse is his girlfriend was like a 8 or a 9/10 and the girl he cheated on her with was some 6/10 whore who fucked Sam Hyde before him. So chances are main guy has a std now.

Pretty nice bit to be honest.

post more rare garretts

Well Rocco and Sam fucked the same girl so now they're eskimo brothers

Ashley V is STILL a 9 or a 10. Honestly she was the best thing Rocco will EVER get and now he's just a mess living in a room full of toys jerkin' his italian sausage and reliving the glory days of when he lived in his parents house

neat trix

Attached: check this out.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>tfw people argue and give a shit about people they'll never meet outside of a possible quick interaction at a booth
>tfw stopped watching around 2010 but recently came back and it's still comfy
who cares

Attached: eric.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Rocco is fucking wild. Thanks for this, user.

no they haven't, and even if they did Garrett still follows all of the MDE guys on social media

All evidence for this has been wiped from the Internet. There was even some clips from the podcast where it was brought up, but good luck finding those.

M64 and MDE were buddies until M64 couldn't associate with them anymore or they'd upset their west coast friends. Sad really.

What are your favourite podcast moments?

Attached: hitman1-780x439.jpg (780x439, 26K)

I miss the mega64ums but I hate even more that the worst people on there like faggot frank and annoying fat fuck dr. ryan are now always part of Mega64

Garrett is the most genuine human being. I've never met the guy but god I fucking love him.

Which one of the boys have fucked Mariel?

Attached: 1472586229258.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

might be too rare

Attached: pool.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>obviously hating each other
Based "they hate each other" poster.

I fucking love how many times he tries to end the call and Derick shuts him down.
Knowing this call is coming right after Rocco's affairs is fucking priceless

All of them at the same time

Charles is kino though and whenever people think about MDE they think about Sam.

Garrett has always hidden his power level, the guy believed in pizzagate and always throws in /pol/ references pretending he doesn't know what they are.

Attached: garrettpizzagate.png (510x910, 420K)

THIS ISN'T EVEN RARE I ACTUALLY FUCKING MADE THIS YEARS AGO

Attached: ive seen too much.jpg (341x416, 42K)

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANT A MARIEL GF

Pro bugstunt.
Still love Mega64 even though they've become a bunch of trannyloving liberal cuckbois.

Anyone have the clip where Rocco says Mariel tried to fuck him and ge shut her down?

Attached: 08-jessica-jones.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 120K)

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

>Eric
the rat fuck who left for roosterteeth only to regret it and be bullied by geoff

please come back eric, i always liked you and we share the same birthday

>You know what I mean?

Never fucking mind, video is here

probably everyone except Rocco and Shawn since Rocco is disgusting and Shawn is a cuck.

>Rocco lies to a 19 year old fan about being single, flies her out to him and has sex with her
>His girlfriend finds out, makes a post on her tumblr about it
>Mega64 stops taking callers they don't know on the podcast, even deleted a podcast moment when Derrick lambastes cheaters after a fan called in and told them he was cheated on
>Rocco goes completely silent, uses his personal tumblr for Mega64 news only
>Months later, he answers an ask about where he's been, to which he says everyone got really negative and he took a break
>Meanwhile his ex has gone crazy and doesn't talk to anyone about it
>The 19 year old fan fell off the grid
>Any comments about it on youtube, tumblr etc have been deleted

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae!

this isn't an oney thread

e celebs are all the same

This. Garrett seems to actually know about politics probably form JRE and the likes. I love watching him throw in some right wing type shit to fuck with the rest of the crew.

can someone give me a quick rundown on the whole cheating thing?

here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=beFwhvN03LA

read the thread if you're pathetic enough to give a shit about other people's personal lives

you guys talkin' about crime?

see

You never know where you have Garrett on things, he's an animgna.

I'm pro skub.

big dude, it's just the thumbnail from the mega64 podcast moment

Attached: garrett is CANCELLED.png (907x155, 77K)

Fucking based.

Attached: 1438313870290.png (789x603, 710K)

camera on me

I wish i had a garrett friend

anyone else hear about bin laden's death from mega64?

Literally confirmed to be ROCCOED.COM at least three times

>user doesn't have in their circle of friends a tall dude who just weighs in on every argument with the most random arguments ever

Attached: 1438313446902.png (117x166, 45K)

*Dad
FTFY

Why do you want a gay friend?

all the haters... and the jaters... AND the skaters...

Rocco being like that is always my favourite part of anything he does. He pulls off being an asshole so well.

Why the fuck does Shawn still get mad when the podcast goes over 1 hour? Remember recently when Derrick got into an argument with Shawn for cutting the podcast short? They removed that part from the after show on youtube.

Attached: punished shawn chatfield.png (421x510, 335K)

Will it be kino?

Attached: chuck.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

That was fairly recently too. Things got so awkward. I'm glad they talked it out a bit during the aftershow.

>dude I have to EDIT all of that EXTRA FOOTAGE!

>literally just cropping the ends off a video and adding text on the screen every now and then

acting like editing the podcast is fucking hard even in the slightest, it's basically just uploading a single video

>when he had a literal breakdown into tears because the podcast went over an hour
I genuinely believe he's not all right emotionally. Home life must be shit with those 30 kids of his running around or something. Who the fuck would cry about a podcast going over an hour

shawn, on monday...

I remember him sperging during a stream last year, but not sure if the same you're talking about.

Got a video link to that?

That was obviously a bit.

It's mostly just a bit but he's gotta budget his time and since he's in charge of editing the podcast whenever it goes over an hour it's more work for him on monday.

Post Garrett kino
streamable.com/vzj6w

All these e-drama posts about Mega64 remind me of their Unboxing Ring series.
That's some fucking good shit.

youtu.be/ygWbKdIDJPc

What mega 64 video is this face from?

did Shawn lose his hair from the stress of raising his wifes kids?

Attached: why shawn hates the word cuck.png (513x395, 333K)

I'm talking about this one ia801509.us.archive.org/13/items/Mega64Podcast523Live/Mega64 Podcast 523 Live.mp4
Starts at 1:07:28 and keeps going
Honestly, he should just stop editing once it hits 1 hour and let the rest of the podcast run raw. No point in cutting discussions.
Did they actually talk it out though, because Derrick was still mad. I guarantee it will happen again.

w-who is the third guy?

FUUUUCK I forgot two of Shawn's kids aren't even his LMAO. I could never put myself in a situation like that.

The father to half of Shawns children. No joke.

During the aftershow Shawn apologized, but Derrick was indeed mad. Next week they seemed cool though.

So that's why he threw a shit fit about the word cuck.

what the fuck is happening
the kids aren't even his!?

honestly I thought this was a bit the first time, but after the recent melt down over the podcast time that they cut out I think those tears are genuine.

One time he was so quiet the other talking, suddenly he kicks a table and walks away, the others were like Dude what the f, what was wrong with him?" I guess they brushed it off as something trivial and never talked about it again.

Finding those videos where they just quote that weird drugged out kid rambling about wrestling completely out of context was the funniest thing after having seen the original videos first.

>My well being... is kind of like a milkshake. But it's watered down, with a lot of milk.

>Friends of over 16 years have an argument
>HOLY SHIT THEY ALL HATE EACH OTHER DERRICKS GONNA LEAVE SOON GUYS

Attached: C6wAUX3VoAAjbmT.jpg (599x335, 25K)

Shawn has four kids, but the two eldest are from his wife's former husbands loin.

His two other kids are all his (and his wife forced him to get a vasectomy afterwards, no joke).

He named them Beckett and Sawyer, both girls, after characters from "Lost".

Derrick's been a bit jaded lately (more than usual) I think he actually feels a bit stuck in mega64.

do you think rocco really met a braaapposter irl or was it all just a ruse for some podcast laughs

Attached: future rocco.jpg (708x920, 38K)

Four? I thought he only had one baby girl with Jennie. Emma and Beckett aren't his.

I don't think Derrick would leave over some petty arguments. But are they even close friends anymore? Do they even hang out all the time now or are they more like coworkers

Shawn has always had anger issues. Like in one of the first episodes where Shawn told any female listeners to kill themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=wbleu47w94Y

>implying rocco isn't one himself

I got them confused, but he has four. Lennon, Sawyer, Beckett and Emma. I guess Beckett was the boy?

so he liked it at the end

Derrick is the most ambitious and talented, honestly, of all of them. But I understand his frustration. The guy who directed Shazam just recently started out by making horror shorts on youtube, serious ones. And then he got noticed. That's what Mega64 needs to do if they want a TV show or whatever they keep talking about. Make a serious, big project that isn't a videogame parody.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Lennon. And yeah Beckett was the boy.

Attached: pol.png (540x306, 172K)

rocco and derrick has said before on a podcast that they are more like work friends rather than "hang out outside of work" friends, even back in high school, but that they always respect and liked each other

He's got Lennon and Sawyer.

Becket and Emma aren't his

I don't see how this video relates to any of this

what if trump liked to fuck

They have been, they've talked about their film festival work on the podcast

The entire video was pulled off Mega64's youtube page because Rocco was having an affair when Derick blasted cheaters.

Nobody beats Nick Rochefort, he actually has business sense and he's the only one who had a viable career going outside MDE with the antiques shop

>Garret collaborating with Charls
Best timeline

Attached: LiquidMellowHyracotherium-poster.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

it sounded like it was taken down because that is all that people were talking about in the comments tho, not that it actually had any connection.

>charls kinda looks like eric
garrett definitely has a type then

he's made it very clear he feels disappointed in their niche appeal. It stands to assume that when you're disappointed in your situation, you'll question your circumstances. I don't think its anything mega64 specific, more a general unhappiness with his current lot.

The whole thing about them not being super popular doesn't make much sense to me though. They all know the popular people on youtube do dumb repetitive shit for kids, and they aren't doing that, so obviously they aren't going to be that popular. Seems like they're doing alright though, lots of merch sales.

I'm more annoyed at derrick for being so smug about having such milquetoast opinions. yeah, everyone knows marvel movies are processed focus-tested drivel, you can still go see them when you're bored with a friend. I personally love when all these mid 30s cynic nerds talk about how shit some blockbuster is for 20 minutes and then garrett shamelessly chimes in with 'yeah I saw it, I liked it a lot.' Good on him for not giving a shit and just enjoying whatever he wants.

Derrick thought they'd be working on shit like movies or tv shows by now. Like The Lonely Island guys.

Attached: photo 3.jpg (770x430, 58K)

S TIER
>GARRETT
>KEVIN
A TIER
>ROCCO
>FRANK
B TIER
>SHAWN
C TIER
>ERIC
>DERRICK
D TIER
>DOC RYAN
>ERIC

any other op

Attached: us6zrgkfj2zz.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

I don't think Derrick is necessarily mad that they're not more popular YouTubers, more that he believes people with less talent get more opportunities

>don't really watch their podcasts
>Want to start
>Don't want to have to listen to almost 400 to catch up but if I don't watch all of them I know there's going to be inside jokes I'll miss

Attached: 69f3fc2e-004b-4f8b-97fd-d7d0855ef04e.jpg (184x184, 9K)

where's bryan

>D TIER
>>DOC RYAN
>>ERIC
Eric is A tier, I miss his laugh but refuse to watch RT

Tonight.

Attached: DRgTMl1.jpg (600x800, 105K)

He's c tier for me desu. He's kind of bland other than on PPS

just start watching the latest. you'll catch on.
I didn't start with #1, and I am an internet soldier to this day

Rocco in Frank in A tier...are you fucking delusional. Shawn and Rocco are C.

rocco is c tier only when he's talking about power rangers

He's had his based moments but on the whole he's over combatative for jokes but they rarely land as he wants and it just comes off jerkish

Can you even find the first hundred podcasts anywhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

Watch highlights youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlG4_jIKUU33KwpnzuYvPsjYAo_1vWKz4

I've met Garrett at pax a couple months ago, and let me say

Garrett is the most genuine human being I've ever met.

Power Rangers is what makes Rocco A tier, if he talked about Kamen Rider he'd be S tier

>Frank A tier
What fucking channel have you been watching? I remember trying to watch their streams of the E3 conferences last year and every fucking time something happened Frank would jump up and scream into the fucking mic like a child doing a reaction video. He's a pretentious faggot that loves to hear himself talk about art house bullshit

Attached: 1528412972099.gif (315x230, 937K)

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc

Fuck yeah, I never see anyone else rank Kevin that high

art house movies are worth talking about a lot more than your capeshit

shut up, frank

sometimes it do be like that.

But they barely talk about capeshit

and Frank doesn't shut up about good movies. Sounds like a good situation.

anyone who thinks this a real argument should be lobotomized

obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=UdY80YvH9C8

funny how he went from this
'youtube.com/watch?v=wbleu47w94Y
to that pic

Joker Updates were the best podcast bits they've done in a while. Sad it's gone with Jayred Leno not being the Joker anymore.

Wiil.i.am bits were great too

I fucking hate this guy and he gives off some serious creeper vibes, I feel almost certain he's a sexual predator

youtu.be/alpKi2oPSA8
RIP Jeri Leno

the original campire podcast episodes were fucking amazing content, it really feels like a bunch of really good friends hanging out unlike business partners now

they tried to revive it with the new joker movie coming out but shit doesn't cut it anymore since joaquin phoenix is actually a good actor

Meg is underrated

Attached: YEdnWXQ.jpg (1080x777, 243K)

Someone's clearly never seen the "you've got a friend in me" video

he's not a predator, he's just gay
the feeling of "something wrong" that you get from him is because he likes sucking cock, I'm not even making this up, he even had his twink faggot boyfriend on the podcast with him before

that stupid fucking off-key midi has never failed to make me smile

Attached: 1386115417750.gif (272x206, 846K)

Is there any where you can go to watch those old episodes full length?

Source?

I remember a podcast episode that fucking slayed me when I saw it. At the end, they shove Shawn into a corner and start throwing shit at him and spritzing him with water for literally no reason. Anyone know which one that is?

Attached: 1552039894852.jpg (330x150, 17K)

google mega64 podcast archive,you can get the audio but it seems like some of the video versions are down

he made an agony in pink reference once and he will forever be my favorite

wtf

fun fact when meg first came on I thought she was Derrick's girlfriend

now I have no idea what she does or what role she fulfills besides being a boring on the podcast

That was a fever dream you had m8

That's during the neon sign arcade era podcasts right?

Derrick's dissatisfaction became pretty apparent after the whole Funny Factory fiasco

I met Derrick once while I was working at Best Buy and he came in to by Battlefront 2 with his daughter. I grabbed the game for him and waited until I was cashing him out before mentioning that I was a fan of Mega64 and he gave me the most disgusted look before saying thanks and leaving. That Best Buy is closed now.

Attached: 6A5130F2-A025-461C-BCD7-042F261FF408.gif (500x282, 340K)

Her ig, she doesn't have any other pics like it tho

lol I totally forgot about all that, did they even do anything at all with that premise beyond the first 2 episodes?

She's their graphic designer. She's made the designs for most of their 64 hour special shirts and Heart Slayers with Derrick

youtu.be/uMKGPusN8x4

yeah, it was

is this the same podcast where garrett farts into the microphone

Mega64 is high art. Derrick doesn't want pleb wagies to watch his work

Thanks pal

Attached: 1533804833653.png (256x256, 44K)

I always thought Kevin was fucking her.

He's a creepy as fuck weeb/film nerd so probably a sexual predator. He has massive yellow fever but the best he could land was rose from the last jedi. I'm not even joking

Attached: frank.png (863x479, 819K)

It amazes me that there can be a thread on Yea Forums that I'm completely lost about from start to end.

Gookmoot make a fucking e-celeb board already please.

Isn't he dating a cutie from Canada/Quebec?
Pretty sure he is just slightly autistic.

Yeah
youtu.be/Xd_Ds0VYP-s

I still have no fucking clue what she does for them

They've been making shirts forever, did they really need a full time graphic designer, especially one that's on-site?

does anyone else listen Creepy Old Crypt? its so comfy

Derrick doesn't have a daughter

I'm not even a big fan of Disney Land, but I watch every episode because of how passionate Rocco and Kevin get in their trivia

Shut the fuck up and die boomer

I'll be watching the PPS LIVE for the first time since maybe 2014.

Attached: 1470725095686.webm (1204x674, 1.54M)

did ya smell it

Attached: braaap.png (148x141, 40K)

Podcasts

archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"mega64"&and[]=mediatype:"movies"&sort=titleSorter&page=1

Aftershows

archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"mega64"&and[]=mediatype:"movies"&and[]=subject:"live"&sort=titleSorter&page=3

You will probably have to click on the .ogg link for the video to work

Attached: 2019-06-20 01_30_17-Window.png (385x336, 10K)

Thank you, my man.

oh shit, that story made me so uncomfortable

anywhere where I can download / listen to all the podcasts in decent audio quality? don't want video, as I only listen to it when I'm driving. and most podcast apps link only most recent eps

I saw Garret Hunter at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

garrett hunter, 35

mega64archives.github.io/#/EPOD/

Click on the podcast you want - audio - then right click the player and "download audio"

thank you user

>Joker Updates were the best

Attached: 1339625364231.png (512x236, 177K)

I remember them talking about that specific vid but all the good podcast clips were removed for some reason just so they could upload some of them again for ad money. I'll never forget when Mega64 said that they would never put ads on their videos and that they would never join twitter. Sellouts. But their twitter is hilarious just for the things they retweet

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl1DFpwyk8

Am I close?

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected twitter to become as big as it has/did

Bro he was only friends with Rose. At that time he was still dating pic related which is even more suspect.

Attached: 1450664064338.webm (720x416, 2.93M)

>trish the dish and the great milenko

Attached: docULTRATHINK.jpg (750x691, 38K)

Pro, I don't want to normalize being a fucking faggot baby.

the pure chaos is the old christmascasts were so good
>JOSEIE NO
>OH GOD
>NOOOOOOO
>rocco in the distance
>IS SHE OKAY

There was a young girl with him so I assumed she was

he's the only member who actually plays games that are not Metal Gear and Rocco's kiddy shit

youtu.be/DmE-8c2ysnw

"Am I close?" Fuck you!

naw Kevin is engaged to Rachel the redhed brit

What happened was that their network blanket took down all of their podcast clips including the ones on Royce’s channel. So it’s all gone. They didn’t really do much to remedy that by putting it all on the actual archives channel. The clips on Royce’s channel that didn’t make it to the podcast channel were only those that for sure had copywritten material like their dance parties and whatnot but it’s still a shame.

Best Podcast?
Best FairCast?
Best ChristmasCast?

Attached: 1545018946032.jpg (597x728, 54K)

Oh, you're right. I thought Rachel and Meg were the same person for a second.

youtube.com/watch?v=meQtASeZEVg
garrett and mcdonalds is a match made in heaven

I mean the com suser todd fish thing should cement him at the top forever

Because he is one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nf1cXnRGhA

she's the girl. and also she's nice

Link plz

Yeah I've never known anyone that had a good experience meeting Rocco compared to the other boyz. I went to the very first Pax East and Shawn and Garrett were the nicest people and got to chill and talk with them for a bit, Derrick I didn't get to meet, but Rocco just like wouldn't even acknowledge you if you wanted to talk to him. After that I heard countless stories about people meeting him with the same experience where he thinks he's better than everyone

>were you causing a ruckus?
>were you being a rascal?
lol

God I was there on the 4ums when that thread came out and it was so legendary seeing an entire community destroy that one creepy autist that was trying to stalk some girl who was in Version 3 for literally 5 seconds. Same with when some retard found one of their old offices and tried to see if they were there, then decided to take a picture of himself there and posted it on Garretts facebook and everyone just shit on that dude so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=xSYVAhrZSh4

She's talked about it before, but she does all the site and social media graphics, patreon rewards, and she edits videos too, so more than enough for them to have an in-house designer

sad day

>ROUND 2, FIGHT!

Attached: 1207738657083.jpg (800x800, 82K)

frank likes em' young, damn. No wonder he's a school teacher

graphic designer/editor

based
fuck mega64 neckbeards

Remember to support Mega64 so you can fund Rocco's Disneyland trips and figure collection.

her twitter's pretty kino tho

Attached: D80bgllV4AAuSZI.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

youtu.be/E1-5V1GDYs8
youtu.be/VAJbrIeVOp8

if he wasn't clearly on the spectrum I would have to assume he was some kind of predator

Don't get me wrong, I like him for what he is and has done for the podcasts and M64 in general, he's a cool character, but I'd never want someone like him in my life. He wouldn't want me either.

Does he ever work?

Imagine how Shawn feels about having to support a family on the same (or a smaller) paycheck that Rocco uses to buy toys and eat at Disneyland. It's obviously his own fault, but damn it must be tense sometimes.

Attached: 1410751777748.jpg (504x389, 20K)

turn the FUCKING camera of-

Attached: turn it off TURN IT OFF.png (844x473, 526K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8vL6TItKbCc

>Best ChristmasCast?
I like the one where Bryan learns that he'll die if he keeps drinking honey, so he chugs the rest of the jar

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlz-9pdmJA

Krista was great it's a shame she moved and doesn't really show up anymore

yeah, also what happened to the other girl, I think Nicole was her name. the brunette that's been in a few

youtu.be/r5RP9htRuf0

She still shows up, they've talked about bringing her on if the funds become available

I've had it in my memory that she was Derrick's girlfriend in high school, but at this point I'd never be able to drum up what small hint led me to that call. I know she was on one podcast episode (pretty sure it was a Sumos in the mansion episode) and maybe said something then. For someone they liked to call "the honorary female member of Mega64" it sucks they didn't keep her around officially.

Attached: 1339625364230.png (922x622, 573K)

really? know last time she showed up? I remember liking her ass

Why is Garrett so hot did, you see him in that metal gear sweded.

Is "doc ryan" actually a doctor or is he a chiropractor? Cause I kind of remember them saying that

because he worked at a company that installed concrete tanks and had to work with his body for years he's always been visibly more fit than the rest of the crew, then he cut and worked out for that video specifically.

Did you smell it?

Anyone else absolutely love seeing rocco get defensive about the whole "goes to disneyland everyday" stuff? Like he doesnt really all that shit is absolutely true and he lives a life full of california gluttony in which he eats like a pig, stocks his rooms with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, goes to disney land literally constantly, and is a generally fat manchild. But nah, "its not really like that guys". Lmao

I thought he was a dentist, either way I've never understood why he makes appearances, he's lame and gross

Then Craig actually showed up and everyone liked him (mostly).

youtube.com/watch?v=nG1ztqhZBz0

Back doctors and dentists are doctors.

She is so fucking hot to be honest, so many great pics of her tits on her twitter. We need more of her.

chiropractors are not "back doctors", they're quacks who practice a pseudoscience.

I think fucking other STD ridden men is a bad thing. So my anti I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSs_VmWNLys

im pretty lucky to have a co-worker like garrett , hes cool we hang out talk videogames , shoot archery.

I thought she was too, he was acting really hard to impress her and make her laugh too those few podcasts she popped up on. I feel like Derrick’s always trying to make himself feel cooler than the rest of the boyz, dude really thinks he has something to prove.

This video I think

youtu.be/nbAtTuxYDeg

rocco is pimp, dude

>cheerleader in a cage

Attached: good.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

This video should have a million views. They've been complaining that their new Metal Gear video isn't popular and while it's a well-made video, this one is actually special... it's the guy behind the "le video games are art" games pitching his version of Madden.

Attached: 1475282226645.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

what was the bug stunt?

>>cheerleader in a cage
I thought that was jenny aka shawns wife?

Attached: 1554272264618.gif (896x374, 3.76M)

I remember this bitch used to have her nudes all over the internet before she went nuts and shaved her head.

???

no way dude it's the hot girl

Are you in the wrong thread or does Frank have dick that drive a hoe crazy?

Attached: 1492989080387.png (656x436, 464K)

She's also in the behind the scenes I suppose

youtu.be/Zl1C3d-KQtI

I don't get why she gets bashed on so many Mega64 threads when she's worked quietly in the background for years

>can't even be a barf babe right

Attached: poonsault.png (891x481, 213K)

because they hate women.

I don’t think it was Frank that did it cause they weren’t together that long iirc. Her tumblr’s prob out there still

no it's himself for being such a trash person
gonna be sad what happens to the current canadian cosplay qt

cause like all women she's given rewards she doesn't deserve. she gets to star on the podcast despite being a fucking charisma void

I hated Frank initially
I started to like him later on when he would show up every now and then but as he's been on the podcast more and more i cant fuckign stand him

literally me

i remember her saying that she hates being on the podcasts and in videos so i bet that's her way of trying to not be asked to be on it lmao
i met her at a con with the boys and she was great

>Bryan nonchalantly checking her out

same, idk how people watch his streams or vods when they go on for so long despite having like nothing

his streams are fucking jokes. blows my mind that people send this guy money to screech blink182 songs at them

Well luckily he recently announced he got a job working for NoClip so maybe he'll be gone for good soon

good, i wouldn't mind if he showed up every few months
at least he's not as bad as Ryan though

You weren't kidding. She is fucking hot.

isn't NoClip the Drew Scanlon gig? Awesome! I had no idea Frank was a part of the flight club

pro. bugstunt should become their main segment. bugstunt every episode, every skit, for life.

Nigga, he grew up in Europe and I think taught English in Asia.

i like what frank adds

rocco is with an asian girl now

>drew
>actually goes to other countries to see what the gaming aspect is like and talks to the natives of said country
>US game sites are just clout and holier than thou accusations

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-135341.png (1280x720, 635K)

noclip is the danny o'cuckold one, that does documentaries on games

drews was clothmap

Oh that sucks. Yeah I use to really like Danny in his Gamespot UK streams, then when he came to California he became really weird over time. I was really hoping Frank was going to be in ClothMap then.

Hung out with Garrett on multiple occasions and especially for someone with a small amount of e-fame it astounds me just how nice, funny, and polite he is every single time. Dude's a gem

Charls is on the Wednesday podcast in 2 minutes bud

he always drops hints that he goes on here but never confirms it because his audience would turn on him. Smart guy.

meg is sexy

It’s better than the real podcast usually.

Whatever happened to that Charlot girl that was supposedly fucking Rocco and Sam Hyde.

Some of their shirts are pretty cool honestly.

>been mega64 fan since season 1 of their show
>hated Garrett with a passion always, he just seemed to tag along and never really fit in
>over time come to hate everyone except for Garrett and Derrick
>derrick is seldom around and Garrett is the only member without the worst fucking opinions and mannerisms

how come this isn't on youtube

>derrick not once but twice
I meant Shawn, fuck I need sleep

gotta be a dad

Attached: 20190619_191141.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

At least he admits he is Applecucked

I feel it. Like I said I don't hate the guy, and it's probably more over exposure with Rocco and Derrick than anything but they're also huge assholes, so Garrett and Shawn balance out their overtly shitty attitudes

I'm happy Frank is appearing less on the podcast. He's fine in doses but it seemed like there were a few months where he was in literally everything Mega64 that wasn't a main video, and I fell out of the podcast for the first time ever because I was so sick of him

Deleted her tumblr shortly after telling us all about it. If she's still around, I wouldn't know how to find her.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5KOhJqNofs
You picked up their game didn't you?

The Hyde USBs came with shirt orders, right? oR were they separate?

Yeah everyone hates Ryan. It's pretty hilarious since he seemed like an average dude during the mega64ums days. But now everyone can't stand him. Like he has to know everyone hates him right?

Yeah, it was the clown blouse one that was metallic blue, also got some other stuff like a notebook but i couldnt read the handwriting. I also have the 1st primt run of the MDE book.

I wish all fat girls were built like Meg

"someone has to be the heel" is his excuse for the constant shittery

Shawn is a warning that having children and getting married is a nightmare and will destroy your personality

Why are Mega64 threads so comfy?

Attached: 1554257904989.gif (533x288, 1.63M)

Are you still mad about the tomatoes?

Attached: demon_ryan.png (474x550, 343K)

he's just a disgusting man

Yeah if I had known the clown blouse would come with extras I probably would have ordered it even though they took like four years for most people to get.

>shooting that nasty bitterant shit you get when you flip a bottle of compressed air directly onto his face
jesus fuck

Attached: 1540542170348.gif (360x246, 570K)

This

Attached: Gunslinger jacket and mega64 combo pack DLC microt.jpg (1701x1922, 1.63M)

Charles and Garrett's chemistry is great

Attached: file.png (250x238, 94K)

no he aint

He has a really healthy diet and he excersizes regularly. Have you seen half the stuff he eats?

I love when they all take turns sitting on his toys, Disneyland infatuation, and his power rangers bullshit. He literally said he didn't beat RE7 because it was "too scary". That dude is the definition of a man child. He has a great sense of humor and an iron will though. He takes that criticism like a fucking champ

This one and the miami palm trees one are the only two shirts I’ve got so far. Mariel’s designs are always Grade A

The best thing Mega64 ever did was expose Garrett to the world. That man is a gem and truly one of a kind.

>met her at a con
post nudes user, I know you got em

Mariel is fucking delicious. I wish I could pump her full of cum

she'll die

Franks good in small doses. The problem is that he talks way to much. He needs to learn to breathe and let the others take over for a bit.

I love when Ryan shows up because everyone takes turns shitting on him. The dude unironically like Bad Teacher, and said he didnt finish RE4 because its "a fucking escort mission." That guy is a genuine retard and the only good thing he offers is he sad pathetic opinions to laugh at.

>it’s a Doc Ryan episode
Good night!

Where did you hang out with him? I talked to him on Instagram a few times. Last time I told him he's without a doubt the best member and I told him not to tell the others because they'd get jealous, and he ghosted me. I think he took offense to it.

I mean it's a pretty weird thing to say to somebody.

also quit automata and just went with a story summary

Why would you say that

He probably doesn’t want a conversation to be just about him being in mega64 plus those are still his friends and most people wouldn’t want their friends talked down on. Also consider he’s a busy guy

SSS Tier

Bryan

Attached: bryan and eric.png (1336x799, 1.23M)

Their separate vlog content is pretty fun, but I have zero interest in Mega64 work. And their podcast is horrible even by videogame podcast standards.

based, women are tools

>best faircast
the one where shawn does rockband

I cringe thinking about it. Did I fuck up?

Attached: 20190619_225709.jpg (1440x2560, 442K)

My Favorite Abou Chacra

I..I'M CAPTAIN BASCH?!

It's not really a videogame podcast. It's more of a pop culture podcast. It also depends on how tolerant you are of Rocco.

I can never tell if these are real or fake they took to fuck with people

>Eric Badour
I fucking hate that weasley rat fuck. God damn am I glad he's gone. How could anyone possibly stand that passive aggressive little cunt?

Poopsack Williams and Brian Beavers were the best podcast callers

Doc Ryan is a chiropractor that was hired by, and eventually took over his dad's practice. He brags all the fucking time about being a doctor, but is only there because his dad paved the way for him at every turn. He's fat, ugly and gross.

>kind of normal convo stuff
>brings shit up outta nowhere
yeah

i have mine too. the shirt was a size too small and had so much shit on it that it was sticky. got some pogs and dinosaur toy too

can Yea Forums explain to me how this ugly piece of shit can be banging super hot chicks?

Attached: mega64 extented universe.jpg (1080x1350, 163K)

I sent that like a month later.

I miss the go home show

when is derrick gonna leave?
I'm guessing a little after Version 4 is finished. If it's ever finished.

I miss the flip camera era of 2008-2011 where they all were constantly uploading personal channel videos. Now you just get Rocco posting in his once or twice a month

>Another Eric hater
And I thought I was the only sane fan.

Attached: 1542727386404.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

I've actually been following Frank since his @ the computer days. I like him desu.

"hey man you're great, you're the greatest. but shhh dont tell your friends about our little secret this is just between us ok?" -random stranger

Charisma and confidence. That's literally all it takes. Being good looking is a meme. Also he's C-tier famous and probably has good money

I miss garrett uploads his were the most kino of all the boys really

those were fine but it's his own streams that killed it all. just way too much "content" that is nothing

That's also just as, if not more weird.

Eh to be fair we had normal conversation until that point. I'm sure he's gotten much worse.

this. I used to be a fatass and lost a bunch of weight and got fit and it didn't help me at all. women are gay and care about confidence.

You basically talk to the guy once a month with the same type of things you’d put in a YouTube comment and then just drop some Stephen King’s Misery type of shit. Sit on it for a month then just go back to commenting on his usual content and never bring anything like that up again. Garrett is a chill guy, don’t eat statstruck and hold him up to high standards and tell him about it

Probably.

Shut the fuck up Eric, we love you

If his music videos ever get him to do artists outside of San Diego

After meeting Bruce 3 times, he's legitimately the nicest dude I've met. I talked with him at RTX briefly and he was cool, talked with him at Game Days and he remembered me and we spoke some more. Then he made first contact when he recognized me in line at baskin robbins. Dude was super cool.

>we
shut the fuck up mr power trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0k8PkSzuLs
I was pretty happy when I turned this video into a webm and it exploded on the /gif/ ylyl threads. Naming it "madness combat live action" helped too. There should be more Mega64 webms in those threads.

Eric was the worst, there’s a reason he’s in almost every podcast moment where they get in a fight. The one with Derrick and Eric almost slapping each other and telling each other to “get out of my fucking face” was so funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=xu724YxscAk

wheres the vid to this big man?

Sorry but this learning about shawn’s 2 kids not being his fucked me up hard. Him and Jenny met when they were like 19 and started dating. What the fuck

I just typed in “Eric and Derrick fight” lol

actually I think Jenny is like....10 years older than him?

forgot link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lq9P9xuWbs

Who fucking cares dude. He still takes care of them doesn't he? Being here too long has rotted your brain. He clearly loves them, and Beckett is based as fuck.

>wifes son
>can only play video games when his wife allows it
>vasectomy

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

>that podcast where Shawn was really drunk and ends it by telling all females to go into the kitchen, grab a knife, and kill themselves because he was fighting with Jenny

>Beckett in Flame War Theater
YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS
I like that he’s becoming the opposite of Shawn and watching anime

Nah just 3

I get what you mean and I’m glad the kids have a sick life I just kind of feel bad for Shawn from an outsider perspective. Dude has so much on his plate at all times

whats the fingerbang story?

>that early audio only podcast where Derrick screamed into the microphone so loud it peaked for like five seconds and people say it broke their speakers

*Bucket

anyone else feel like they're getting tired of mega64 but have no backup plan

I can't imagine it's anything that crazy. The worst I can think that could have happened is that the girl shitted herself.

What podcast is that from? I cant find it

The problem with Mega64 is I can never tell if they're doing a bit or not

the only tolerable people on mega64 are garrett and bryan

I want to fuck Meg.

get in line user

Attached: D11GoUtUcAEETbX[1].jpg (900x1200, 85K)

This is true.
Also this.

Attached: CB18A90F-2526-41A0-8AAA-471D45321545.jpg (1536x2048, 344K)

I'd cum on her fat belly

Lol I’m the user right below this post, we must both me digging through her insta. We need to all encourage her to do more sexy stuff with that photographer bf of hers.

meg is too sexual.

Everyone, we must tell Meg how good she looks in her first lewd so she’ll do more. instagram.com/p/ByEHJUrAZX5/?hl=en

>DUN DUN-DUN-DUN-DURUDUNUNNNN
it fucking cracks me everytime

Don't

How is flamewar theater not as popular as it should be? Yea Forums is filled with endless smash threads like this daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kml6bNYLbnA

Why not user? You don’t want our MEGa64 to post cute pics of her belly and boobs?

There was literally a thread yesterday that started with the “Phony Playshitstation” quote, I was surprised no one mentioned our boiz in it.

This is one of the best. The way Frank just screams and runs, Garrett channeling Liquid, Shawn calling out the reasons for deportment, and the 2001 music as Rocco slowly walks on the screen. Pure chaos. You can really see how much fun they have with these.

I posted the video but didn’t stick around to see if anyone responded. I’m surprised Flame War Theater doesn’t get eaten up by Reddit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4clswiQt52M
This new one and the Rouge vs Amy one were so fucking good too. “Amy’s personality is most like my gf, so, Amy.”

they've talked on the pod that for whatever reason they seem to have some issues with that site. shit like them not getting the "5min" jokes too

Two of his kids aren't even his

I like that Garrett has basically learned how to act only two seasons of Flame War Theater

This is fucked, I could’ve sworn him and Jenny got together out of high school. How could this happen?

It's just low effort to me. I could read those threads myself and it would be just as entertaining. The Shakespearean acting gets old after one or two episodes.

yeah using recent topics hasnt really helped
especially since they claimed to have some kind of backlog

Alright guys let’s get back on topic: Meg.

They took a break long enough for her to fuck a bunch of other dudes.

i hate the sponsor plugs before and after the videos
they feel so souless
it makes me genuinely sad

and now hes hanging out with charls from mde lol

this is sweet but its kind of cringey how hard eric is hamming it up. Its pretty obvious when a white guy is bending over backwards to be nice to a black guy lol.

>He literally said he didn't beat RE7 because it was "too scary"
I'm not surprised since he said that he preferred RE4 over RE2 Remake which confirms he has shit taste since 4 killed the franchise and 2 is the closest to pure survival horror in a long time. Also watching him play Devil May Cry 5 was awful. Pretty sure he was playing on easy mode too. Didn't he rage quit RE2?

I find it funny that there dancing around not mentioning sam at all on the pps.

>Bruce is ugly

Oh fuck off. He's an average looking dude at worst if you really wanna be shallow about this. But far from ugly.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560023198747.jpg (200x189, 4K)

Rocco has said before he plays games for fun and doesn't find it fun to not be able to progress in a game

he's literally just retarded and believes what his dumbass friends tell him on the internet. kinda like you guys.

oh he actually told it at one of the gamedays I went to. I cannot remember it at all now though, but I think its the kind of thing you'd expect. He just fingerbanged a girl and something mildly funny happened.

he did indeed play on easy. but don't call em out
>hour into sekiro and he just drops whole stream
it really is amazing how bad at games they are

I believe it was just Derrick talking shit on mde because they made fun of his fidget spinner vid, but I cant the clip anywhere.

Rouge is better by the way

>youtube.com/watch?v=vV3qEEvOtEw
still kino

met her at gamedays
she was really short and cute

Imagine how awkward and fucked it would be if Sam was there instead of Chuck.

Attached: 1512244551778.jpg (1336x839, 236K)

Meg is the doppelgänger of my ex girlfriend and I hate seeing her on screen for this reason, but she’s gorgeous.

Garrett would've wanted Sam to be there but he settled for Charls.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F0I5KxgrdE
Did they delete can't even find it?
take this freebe youtu.be/crHX7uwTQ8k

rocco boaty is the least interesting member of mega64

I hope Garrett is happy with his current girlfriend cuz honestly she is such a massive downgrade from when he dated Janet. That girl was perfect

garrett is too edgy for the mega64 brand at this point, can't wait for him to be told to cut this stuff out

ya know what i mean

Do you have nudes of your ex?

>want to move to LA and become famous
>break up with literally the perfect guy
>a decade passes
>imdb.com/name/nm5232942/
I wonder what restaurant she waits tables at.

Attached: 1482120872008.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

I don't know, his current GF seems like gender swapped him

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK

...and so am I damn hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=o2uJ_eM0_64&t=1m00s

And then the kid fucking died

They had good chemistry

They also used to do a lot of great skits on their personal channels. Now they're wastelands. I always felt so awkward when rocco would film at parties. Imagine you're at a party, trying to mingle with people and suddenly this fat man child shoves a camera in your face and says some inside joke to you to try and make you look like an idiot

glad I was able to fuck you up user. I like Jenny but when she made that post the other day I couldn't not think about it

Which 2011 era Mega64 girl is best?

Attached: NEW YEAR'S EVE 2011 PARTY!!!!.mp4_snapshot_04.47_[2019.06.19_22.44.45].jpg (1280x720, 284K)

barbara

i think its been like two months since he was last on the show

Holy fuck
I love Derrick

Damn what a blast from the past. I loved the style and attitude Janet had going but Ashley V had that natural sexiness.

Attached: 1356988181225.gif (500x320, 2.04M)

Jesus Christ Rocco is just as bad as DSP. Holy shit. How the fuck does a guy who's entire life is video games is so shit at them?

youtube.com/watch?v=8iLZfDs2cmE

youtube.com/watch?v=DmE-8c2ysnw

>that gif clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousExcitedScorpionSwiftRage

youtube.com/watch?v=ygWbKdIDJPc

>yfw WILL.I.AM IDIOT HE IS

Attached: 1478044054157.jpg (351x351, 20K)

>When they all clap to the tune
This is peak 64.

If I had to memorize and perform a monologue, this would be it.

I actually liked his video content but all his does now is gay let's play shit.

I miss Eric

>Always found Eric irritating
>Miss him now he's gone
I didn't mean it buddy. Please come back you were so much better than whoever is running the podcast now.

The jersey shirts they put out are dope too.

post Nicole

Attached: nicole_gauntlet.png (1137x1067, 2.61M)

Remember when he got in with the hottest girl in his highschool with an End of Evangelion quote?

youtu.be/lokHoJ2TnuM
Imagine how soft Mariel’s thighs are.

How do I be as charismatic and as Rocco?

gotta have a sasquatch dick and a purple lightsaber cause #1. it's pimp

youtube.com/watch?v=r5RP9htRuf0

this bit sucks

PUSSY

C U C K
U C K
C K
K

It was one of the Gameface videos