Does this describe any of you?

>being 19-21
>Loves a lot of boomer games and thinks a lot of games are shallow and soulless these days
>love late 90s and early 2000s racing games
>DREAMCAST BEST CONSOLE EVER!
describes anyone here?

Attached: 20YearOldZoomerBoomer.png (1979x1195, 137K)

Attached: 1550848945179.png (720x780, 255K)

VIDEO GAMES

lol

yikes

only the age

This is like the mayority of Yea Forums, or at least the most vocal part.

so what discord is raiding
sage

and the hair, and the anime

being a contrarian doesnt make you intelligent or mean you have good taste

Attached: 1555309267078.jpg (560x418, 18K)

nope, I'm a 28 yo boomer

perfect

Attached: 54555555555.jpg (625x643, 66K)

even more perfect

why the fuck are you trying to get validation from Yea Forums(nel)? also nobody actually thinks dreamcast is the best console

Attached: 1557413046303.jpg (811x720, 207K)

All anime sucks but past 2004 it all went down hill fast it's cause anime stopped appealing to Japs, Hood Niggas and Kids, and instead started appealing to funko pop buying otaku faggots

>wojak with minimal features
>list of generic common traits, views and activities
>age group
anyone else do this???

Shutup about il duce

People seriously post wojaks unironically ?

>tfw 22
Piss off zoomer, anyone who’s born after 1990 shouldn’t post in this place. That’s why I only lurk here. You retards feel the need to post like faggots in this site jus to get (you)’s and appear on a shitty screenshot and be the new meme, but the real purpose of this shit tank of a site was to talk about stuff you like on a different manner compared to other shit filled forums and create a new way of communication. Now all you try to do is compete fir the place of shitposter of the month. Fuck you

You identify with the older generation and reject your own because you're a loser and you attribute that to this generations particular culture, but really you're just a spaz.

>untreated mental illness
doesnt exist, the only mental ilnesses you should get treatment for is severe shit like schizophrenia

the age and owning some old consoles, nothing else

holy shit the soul

Attached: oomer.jpg (750x712, 428K)

somehow worst thread on Yea Forums

Yes but have you ever seen naruto?

bad dog

What is up with these "xx year old y" memes becoming a roundabout way to blog? The doomer one made sense because it applied to lots of people, every single one since (including the "bloomer") has been retarded idealistic blogshit.

I swear to god, this happens every time a meme gets turned into a format. Retards just have no idea how to do it, but they try anyway. The same thing happened with "the virgin X / the chad Y" - it was originally an absurd mockery of mockery, and then it just turned into regular generic mockery

Boomer here, i knew people who said the exact same thing about computer games in the late 90s/early 2000s being soulless and the best games were the 8 and 16 bit era.

Theres always fucking hipsters.

This is literally just OneyNG

Keep sucking daddies cock, CrocLicker

>Doesn't acknowledge his own irrationality
You fit the picture user wow its literally you lmaooo

How else are people supposed to jack off their standard us vs. them debates with as little substance or effort to them? Outrage culture is the norm here, and sorting people into arbitrary categories is only another way to do it.

Attached: 1560862626182.png (783x503, 27K)

Naruto is fine but it's no TriGun or FoTNS

This.

Its time

Attached: 1542828633404.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

I bet if you told an actual otaku you bought Funko pops they'd laugh you the fuck out.

Saved.

This is my younger brother to a T. Meanwhile I’m about to buy a house and started saving a bunch of lawn care articles

I’m not sure how I feel about all of this

I like that this one looks a foot shorter than all the others. That's how you know it was made by a manlet

All of these kinds of people are manlets

Attached: short men.png (1140x1380, 347K)

you know the phenomenon where a community keeps getting new members at such rapid pace that the new guys start to outnumber the old guard and eventually these new people create the new community even newer users try to fit in. its like a snowball of shit where the most reactive cancer is the king and the new "meta". look at the state of this board. all this zoom boom based cringe tranny dilate have sex shit. it exists because thats the board culture now and what the majority of the users here enjoy posting.

> "how come you aren't joking around today? you alright"
oh boy

>Dreamcast
>Not the Saturn

There is no board culture any more, just self-destructive shitposting bullshit that perpetuates itself.

Attached: 1560201150476.png (573x614, 76K)

Borderline copy/pasting posts has been around on Yea Forums for a long time. It's especially popular for threads. People have been starting threads with the same lines for 10+ years, I guess because they see threads with those lines get tons of replies and they figure they should do it too

Attached: fags.png (1979x1195, 122K)

>cherishes the smiles and laughter of others
This is an accidental piece of comedy. No, nobody "cherishes the smiles and laughter of others" - it's just a way to get attention and be liked.

Who keeps buying them then?

christ this is just "i was born in le wrong generation xD" but for people born after 9/11

Attached: deadmouse.jpg (252x221, 11K)

>untreated mental illness

YESS GOY YESS
````````TREAT''''''''' THAT 'MENTAL ILLNESS', MEDICATE YOUR CHILD, HE IS TOO INTERESTED IN PLAYING? DRUG HIM. DRUG HIM WITH OUR MEDICAL GRADE METH.

Attached: jews are a universal constant.jpg (756x553, 115K)

>it's always been bad, so it can't get worse
Yea Forums has been a dumpster fire since the election

Attached: old_man.jpg (639x466, 44K)

I can always tell an election newfag from how they think the election is responsible for this.

Moot did this to the site.

This website never recovered from the hyper-politicization caused by gamergate and the hoard of mobile phone posters.

Attached: 1549593791517.jpg (756x864, 107K)

>critiquing memes
You're part of the problem faggot, call him a nigger and be done with it

Attached: 1515285831643.png (1129x1080, 1.02M)

Yea Forums was pretty horrific after the fappening and GG. The election just pissed on the grave.

holy shit the edge

this

I know a guy with a collection, he's a semi-casual.

I don't even think Funko are sold in Japan because there's so much competition with actual figures there.

I'm 18 (2001) but definitely more of a boomer in tastes. Fuck fortnite man

Fuck off, L Ron Hubbard

You nailed the age group but nah, I like boomer games and play them regularly to change things up, I also like loads of new games.

sir i'm afraid you have autism and are projecting

I don’t think anyone said anything about the election in this thread yet.

I haven't seen a barber in years. Except for that one time I ran into him at the super market.

So this edit is me.

Attached: boomerz.png (1979x1195, 138K)

>spic
of course

We need to ban the use of pepe/wojak images. Hire a bunch of new moderators and just tackle the shitstorm for however long it lasts.

If it ends up killing the site, so be it. It's dying anyways

>mobile phone posters.

Stop crying about people using their phones. Go play with your computer on the basement

>mullet
So you're a faggot.

>Wojak edits have become the same thing as deviant art self insert OCs

99 here that image was made by a massive faggot

Attached: 1540190091091.gif (650x450, 19K)

Shut up short haired fag

>hates most modern anime
Beacuse everything is trap trash rn

>Zoomers in denial
Just because you were raised on the tech don't mean you fully experienced the culture present 25 years ago.

Attached: 1542058805289.gif (467x398, 70K)

>19-21
fucking zoomers I swear to god

>that 26 yo pakistani groomer with a harem of prepubescent girls

Get a haircut, nigger. Stop trying to look like some flyover autist.

big talk from a vrisnigger

>I’m le zoomer boomer fim senpai foomer!
You’re a cringe filled zoomer faggot who fetishizes shitty old things in order to “fit in” with your idealized view of an older, “more mature” group of people (because those silly immature peers are mean to you simply due to the fact that they don’t “get” you). You might as well listen to AC/DC and post about it on facebook you goddamn fucking dumbass.

Why are so many 98-99 zoomers in denial about being zoomers anyway?

Go back to sucking cop cock skin head, women like long hair you'd know if you even got your dick wet

no, but this describes (You)

Attached: file.png (1882x924, 151K)

You just posted cringe bro

Kek I forgot f a m gets filtered to senpai

>users here enjoy posting
probably the worst part.

Attached: 1560201320295.jpg (282x349, 28K)

Day of the pass is coming for you fucking cunts

Normalfags

why are people keeping this thread alive?

You wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums if you weren't a loser.

Because we were called millenials until like last year when we were unfairly combined with gen Z

they don't want to be zoomers
they want to be a 90s kid despite not being cognizant of anything through the entirety of their 90s life

>be me
>have long pothead hair
>big titty ex loved it, never wanted me to cut my hair
>more recent ex liked it but didn’t love it
>decide to cut my hair short on a whim
>regret cutting my hair, but immediately get 10x the amount of matches I usually get on tinder
Living is pain.

God bless

Based, shit had me dying.

I actually recited the poem for a banquet once

because attributing fads specifically to specific generations is retarded.

I shit post here I would make more bait PS5 threads but the faggot mods take it down
>inb4 no console warring
Um fuck the rules lol it's funny people say the darndest things

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-175543_YouTube.jpg (802x2200, 815K)

*Boomers
FTFY

Because Zoomerdom starts in the 21st century.

its more interesting than shitty video games

The fuck is he doing? Is that supposed to be dancing? He looks like he's running to the bathroom because he has to take a really bad shit.

Based and sneed pilled

Attached: 773e9b3f16ac5b0d815a571e28dcac09d09a7a0e.png (640x480, 119K)

Seems like many statistics count everyone born after 1995 as gen z though

Ok, I'm gonna eat and go for a walk. If this thread is still alive when I come back I am going to die of laughter.

Nothing wrong with liking older games. Stop shitting on newer games though.

Nigger shut up, Yea Forums was a dumpsterfire since 2008,
>tripfags galore
>mod bootlicking
>no /pol/ for containment
>touhou
>generals
>lefty raids
>the eternal channology newfag after his two years lurking on Yea Forums and switching to Yea Forums
This place is better now, mods fucked off, enough that you'll rarely get b& for g rule 3 and off topic, you can have good anime discussion on Yea Forums of all places, better than on Yea Forums. The only downside is that fags are too lazy to learn how to draw or photoshop so the OC is scarce besides recycled wojakshit.

Me in the middle.

>occasionally gets hair cut

This is the laziest one of these I've seen yet

That's fucking retarded though and no one can agree with it.
First of all, what happened to the "litmus test" of remembering 9/11? People born in 95-97 will definitely be able to remember 9/11.
Second of all, why not just have the threshold at 2000? The turn of the millennium is just ASKING to be the threshold.

I'M VERY SILLY AND RETARDED