>People actually thought AMD had a chance

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Leaked intel Benchmarks.png (1220x924, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/snapdrago-8cx-vs-core-i5/
zombieloadattack.com/zombieload.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe the mobile chips are still based on 12nm Zen+. But I also can't wait for the rumors to end on Zen 2. I didn't feel like a full swap for what is proabably a side grade for my gaming experience. So instead of shelling out another 200$ for a nice X570 (they gonna be expensive mobos) and 399$ for a Ryzen 7. I just chose to swap out my 8700k for a 9700k to avoid any potential problems with Zombieload. I also saw that Zen 2 is on par with Intel IPC so if the average Zen 2 chip is around 4.7ghz and my 9700K is at 5.0ghz it'll probably still do better in games especially older ones which are my primary interest. If Zen 2 is good either Intels 10nm or Zen 3 are gonna be better. Might as well hold off on this unless you've been waiting because I wouldn't suggest anyone with a Coffee Lake I7 upgrade yet unless you want to because you're not gonna feel much difference unless you have a use for 12-16 cores because games certainly don't yet. If you're building a new system then Zen 2 will probably be decent

>laptop
Yikes

That is a 1st gen Ryzen $100 CPU against a $400 intel CPU that is not even out yet.

>one sample
hmm

>laptop

Attached: 43535216153w4.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>1st gen
>released 2019
huh

B-but it's just for laptops!

Attached: 1483306769684.jpg (568x612, 66K)

ok now post the result with mitigations enabled

Yup.
Welcome to Ryzen APUs.

8th and 9th gen are unaffected by Zombieload exploits with HT on (so they say)

>Intel
>can't even make a mobile processor
>market is can work in is shrinking and seeing more competition from AMD

I am typing this on a PC that is using an Intel CPU but you're pretty dumb if you think Intel is anything but suffering right now.

>laptop
The state of Intel shills

x570 boars are LITERALLY 450 UNITED STATES DOLLARS and up

>google, the israel friendly company, scores their master's chip higher

who would have thought

Reminder that enthusiast desktops will outlive laptops due to tablets.

My God, fuck PCIE 4.0 lol what uses it

Who gives a fuck, Intel is now selling binned chips that will 100% reach 5Ghz instead of buying from used third party sellers that some fat sperg rubbed his hands on

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Intel Announces 8 Core i9-9900KS Every Core at 5 0 GHz, All The Time.png (718x2045, 1.17M)

They already and always will. Desktops will and forever be the #1 choice. Until fortune 500 companies run their data centers or manage their systems on tablets, they arent going anywhere.

Does google own CPUbenchmark?

israel owns cpubenchmark

How so?

Israel owns everything

*blocks your path*

Attached: youwot.png (954x767, 197K)

Silicon valley is becoming israel valley. Just last month, microsoft moved a lot of their research over to Israel

Attached: 1548373934181.png (838x345, 122K)

>Intel's newest architecture on 10nm
vs
>Zen+ on 14nm
Intel is going to have a rude awakening when AMD updates their APUs to 7nm Zen2. The power efficiency gains are so gigantic (+75%) that Intel will have no chance competing

>brand new cpu intel can barely make narrowly beats 1st gen Zen in the shitty laptop domain
AMD bros WTF do we do

Hmm

Attached: e01523de2def2174d9110bff0de74d4bb8797649c85fb724a590bc12924dd7af.jpg (844x364, 93K)

This is reductive and demonstrably untrue. They own a lot of things not everything.
This is a better attempt.

>gigabyte aorus extreme is 1100 usd or 100 usd can't remember
>msi godlike is 850 or 750 can't remember either
>placeholder price for ASUS strix line is all 450 usd

prices already leaked. They start at ~$200

NOOOOOOOOOO

meant a 1000 usd for teh extreme

cant believe people are fanboys of a fucking brand of cpu or gpu. kys fag

I refuse to believe anyone is unironically going to purchase a 9900kys

I know there are cucks in the wild who bought the base version but at least that came out before zen2 was even announced.

even Quallcomm might blow Intel out
digitaltrends.com/computing/snapdrago-8cx-vs-core-i5/

Works fine on ps4

They were made as absurdly as possible, some have high end server parts for no reason.
Ofcourse they will be $1,000.
There are $150 options from Gigabyte and ASUS but they look like shit.
the $200 MSI motherboard looks decent though.

zombieloadattack.com/zombieload.pdf
>Core i7-8700K vulnerable to both

>I can't believe people are fanboys of a fucking brand of console. kys fag
>I can't believe people are fanboys of a fucking brand of smartphone. kys fag
Brand wars are good for business that's why the corporations work together to feed their fanboys

>CIA backdoor hardware

No thanks

>different versions of the benchmark

>buying a bottom end motherboard for 200 fucking dollars
jesus christ. and the strix is like the lowest end ROG and the placeholder is 450. I believe that 200 will be for the lowend but thats crazy. z390 boards """"""""""""""""mid-range""""""""""""" being 280 on average was already killing me inside

What can I say don't trust Intel not to be drooling retards can't help that AMD didn't make good CPUs for the last 7 years

>Base clock 1.3GHz
Intel power throttling that hard even on 10nm?

>AMD didn't make good CPUs for the last 7 years
AMD has been "dabbing" (as you injeet niggers would say) on Intel since first gen zen.

>mobile chips
>one sample
>Ryzen APUs are Zen+ anyway so Intel is comparing against last year's tech
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

No they haven't the only advantage the 1700X had over like a 7700K was core count (not useless) even Zen+ only matched Haswell IPC. Ryzen was only a killer deal on the Low end. Threadripper is a different story tho

The price is an advantage too.

Sure if you're concerned about that. I don't mind overpaying for better hardware within reason

The later version is automatically more effecient.

only if your broke

Well for starters X570 chipset boards are kind of pointless at this point unless you wanna wave your dick around going LOOK I GOT PCIe 4.0!!! Just get a nice X470 board instead. Secondly Zombieload affects the 9000 series as well.

>clock speed
clock speed
>clock speed
clock speed
>clock speed
clock speed
>clock speed
clock speed

Attached: o shit.png (396x385, 116K)

>Zen+ only matched Haswell IPC.
Coffee Lake only has 5% higher IPC than Haswell so that's not saying much