DMC Thread

Post your favourite devil arms and future devil arm concepts you'd like to see

Attached: 1552679143681.jpg (1280x833, 283K)

is dmc2 skippable?

Some like to say you'll appreciate dmc3 more if you do play it but i say its not necessary and only gets referenced in future novels

Vergil dlc when

Attached: 1556847016663.jpg (1357x1920, 641K)

Why did DMC5 bomb? Not even in the top 10 sellers of the year. Days Gone beat it.

A mini catboy V devil arm would be very effective in combat against female enemies.

Attached: D83XTpCUYAUHH6I.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Why is Tatsumaki so fucking hot holy shit.

He's gone just let it go.

Because a flat chest with a good ass is always sexier than a big chest with no ass.

its the fifth entry in a series and part of a niche genre. It didnt sell poorly, 2 million in just two weeks is very good for the genre

I just beat the infested tanks and chopper and I can't be bothered anymore tbqh

100% yes, its never spoken about in later games and if your curious at all about aspects of it just read a wiki

Oh, a man with fine taste.

Attached: 1556620133171m.jpg (1024x673, 51K)

How come we haven't gotten any more updates?

Yeah but the game is like 4 hours long so you might as well just beat it.

Dragon's Dogma sold 2 million in three years.

one of my favourite things to do with nero is shoot charged shot level 3 into an enemy then throw them into a group of enemies for the explosion

thanks for reading my post x

V confirmed for Smash.

Attached: D66oBngUEAExGPN.jpg (848x1200, 174K)

its probably because itsuno wanted to move on to dragon's dogma 2 straight away and because they probably didnt expect it to sell as much as it did so they didnt plan any dlc ahead. We're still probably gonna get a special edition in a couple of years

My favourite devil arm is probably nevan but balrog and cavaliere angelo are up there with it. I'd probably like a full on scythe weapon

>they probably didnt expect it to sell as much as it did so they didnt plan any dlc ahead.
That's not true, they expected it to sell well even before the release of the game.

Along with Dante :^)

Water can't hurt handsome men~

I want Nico to make Nero a rocket or extensible lance. It would fit the knight-ish theme Nero has going on as part of the Order and the gimmick could serve as something similar to exceed.

Otherwise I want a defensive breaker like Gerbera's neutral or a laser based one like Gerbera's air break age.

Assholes just won't bring Alastor back. Fuck your retcon skelly sword desu.

Well Rebellion is fucking dead now, I hope you're happy.

A little, because you faggots will finally know my pain. DSD really does look like absolute generic shit lmfao.

Attached: 1432213856136.jpg (1600x1200, 174K)