Hated game grumps ever since Jon left

>hated game grumps ever since Jon left
>finally start watching them recently after all these years
>the thousand year door with Dan playing was so wholesome
>the Mario maker challenges
>The undertale pacifist run

I find Dan very interesting and nice, I just really wanna hang out with the guy, he's cool.

Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: download (12).jpg (275x183, 9K)

They're both smelly douchebags

they are literally doing this all for the money; there have been good playthroughs with Dan in the past. now they have lost all the magic.

>hated ever since jon left
you see, you did this to yourself, there was no reason to

honest question, why didn't you post this on their subreddit? it wont get deleted there

look at these gay nighers

dan is a very cool guy and a great singer, arin is basically a tranny at this point

also not video games, where the fuck are you jannies ? this e-celeb shit isn't vidya

Attached: JANNIE 2.jpg (868x958, 70K)

>liking Game Grumps at all
God I hate nu-Yea Forums so much.

Dan is alright sometimes, but at times a huge hypocrite and a faggot.

Cringe

>not videogames
But yeah, Dan is a cool dude. Arin is mental at this point

>implying we haven't had shitty grumps threads for like 7 or 8 years now

this is neo-Yea Forums which is now old compared to nu-Yea Forums

They were always alright I guess but people here find it fun to jump on the hate bandwagon.

that jew went trough a lot, i actually liked him back when he was on skyhill
he's a cool guy but basically in debt to Arin so he really can't go anywhere without his leash

>the thousand year door with Dan playing was so wholesome
i have no idea how you watched this, arin giving shit advice, misreading a guide and using intentionally terrible voices for every character because he likes being annoying killed it for me

Jon being replaced made me realize how much I hate Arin
Danny's fine, really
But it took Jon's energy to make Arin tolerable

this, fuck him
>Danny likes a game
>Arin doesn't
>Arin proceeds to make it as miserable as possible

Dan isn't much better in that regard
>play a multiplayer game
>dan isn't winning
>dan is salty, not saying anything etc

>he's a cool guy but basically in debt to Arin so he really can't go anywhere without his leash
what?

this. i used to hate danny but then i realized i hate arin, dannys fine. arin can be very funny when he tries but he never tries, he puts in less effort than even pewdiepie

>hey arin you ever watch that one episode of southpark?
>hey arin remember that episode we did that one time with ross?
>hey arin what are you trying to do rn?
>whats going on?
>hey arin dont be so bummed out that you are fucking garbage at zelda, just be happy and dont fire me
>hey arin pause the episode im gonna look up a walkthrough and not talk about anything else for the rest of the episode because i ran out of life stories and personality a year ago

dooshbaygs

better than spazzing out like a faggot yelling on what the button controls are.
this is internet celebrity shit, /incel/ is 2 doors down you retarded nigger

fuck gamegrumps and their cringy baby humor

>better than spazzing out like a faggot yelling on what the button controls are.
well, danny can't have that problem because he never plays the games
>muh thumbs

>Arin brags how much better MM is than Oot during oot gameplay
>plays MM wrong
>Forgets a bunch of shit he blames the game on (he forgot about zora electricity)
He loses to a boss in the stone table and makes a big speech on why the game sucks
>they quit majoras mask

It wasn't a fun trip

His ayy lmao wife turned Arin into a sour little cuck.
Pretty sure that is one reason why Jon left.
Ross also said it is pure and I quote "Soi" now.
Dan is alright. I loved his Point and Click adventure breakthroughs. Is he even doing them anymore? have not really watched anything GG in like 3 years or so.

arin is so unfunny with no one to bounce off of or to go against. when jon was around jon was funny enough to have arin be included in his gags or loud enough to make arin not seem like the obnoxious idiot he is. look at all their fights on the show, peak game grumps, dan just cant do that kind of stuff. now you just have a quiet guy and a loud obnoxious idiot who cant play games and stopped being edgy in 2015.

Typical Majora fan

they can be cringe but they can also make me laugh, theyve made me laugh quite hard a few times

to be fair look what he has to work with
>farty farty poop poop
>this is bullshit how do i pass this part
>no i know i skipped the tutorial but a good game would still make it obvious

At least it’s in the hall of games that beat Arin, but none did it like Parodius.

Attached: 5fd21c0.png (4000x2459, 901K)

>hey dan i have a secret to tell you
>i dont actually like majoras mask
that was probably the most pissed off i have ever seen a the lovelies before.

they're not bad but i just can't stand arin as a person. he's so fucking contrarian but he's also retarded as fuck. he hates 3D Zelda because he sucks dick at it, same with Sonic

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9b7bcb823dcf36384e9336116419d3ab.png (900x435, 47K)

Oney is even worse than Arin

I find them more enjoyable when they're playing something with an emphasis on cinematic gameplay, like Detroit Become Human/Spiderman PS4 or Phoenix Wright, where they can just riff on the characters and story.

>everyone only talks about le wholesome and and sad Dan stories
>literally nothing about funny episodes

You zoomers and your god damn friend simulators, I swear. Jon era is peak buddy comedy and there are dozens of series and one-offs that are still hilarious even after multiple viewings. The only thing I can recall from the Dan era the last 3 years are celebrity cameos and Arin sucking at Zelda.

Attached: jontronathon.jpg (225x225, 5K)

the streams fucked them, they are complete garbage and feature that annoying cunt ally or whatever, they take potentially good playthroughs and kill them with livestreaming