METROIDVANIAS DONT EXIST

1. what faggoty bitch call genre of game by name of some retarded other games, especially 1 where there is female protagonist? thats zoomer-faggot shit
2. mario is metroidvania too then retards
gta 2 is metroidvania
STUPID FUCKS. go kill yourselves with ur gay faggoty zoomer s0yb0y shit.
oh wow look at my reddit hollow knight dead cells games! is a metroidvania ;)))) nope its not its Faggy zoomer indie shit. rlly gay games.

PS soulslike doesnt exist

Attached: ddddddd.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0b1hCQf9yA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P.S. for all u idiotic faggots, its so fkn shameful to share same board with u retards that dont even know actual real games, u only play zoomer indie shit and anime faggotry, cringe lol, and nintendo zoomzoom nu-mario type crap and remasters of crash bandicoot spyro which look rlly fukin gay and zoomer-redditor style. so gay.

FAGSOFTWARE made rlly fail copies of the following gmaes : MEDIEVIL, BLADE OF DARKNESS, DIE BY THE SWORD and NGIHTMARE CREATURES. those are the real """"""""""""Ĺ oulslike"""""""""""""games, u stupid shits. IM SO GLAD i never played a single fromsoftware game AND NEVER WILL, because its made by anime faggots and it features gay sjw shit

Attached: hhhhhh.png (280x326, 119K)

Are you okay?

you need to be at least 18+ to post here

This thread needs a proper soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0b1hCQf9yA

I don't get why people call these games metroidvanias instead of Metroid-like

we're describing video games not physics, your fagthreadvania is dumb bitchlike

Its 2d adventure rpg nothing more

Based retard.

Attached: ewj.png (749x571, 352K)

>Getting mad at genre and subgenre titles

Don't ever get into music beyond popular stuff as your mind will explode at just how many variations of "Metal" are out there.

Attached: 1178483362943.jpg (120x120, 4K)

I believe this is why your therapist prescribed you those pills.

Never got mad at genre just hate how 95% of game-players Are retarded fuckin faggots that need to be Holocausted by a spiked mace

And i know more music than u do cause i already know what kind of person u are from the pic u post, ur a faggot who doesnt realize that viking metal doesnt actualy exist. viking metal is same as black metal LITERLALY same fkn thing. just lyrics about vikings but that doesnt warrant it to be its own genre. so go kill yourself u faggoty rat

What even makes a game a "soulslike" game?

Somewhat related to this, do current day roguelikes really not deviate enough from the original rogue to be considered their own genre?

Recipe for" soulslike game" ::it has to be A faggoty one featuring a lot of Faggy/Anime/Zoomer/Faggot shit and has to be a Shitty copy of the epic badass game Severance Blade of Darkness.

Imagine being such an autist you made this topic

Attached: smug_himiko.png (379x364, 56K)

You're trying way too hard OP, tone it back a bit

From what I understand, a Metroidvania is a Metroid-like with the addition of RPG elements, such as levels, stats, and equipment as opposed to Metroid-like which has none of that and is just focused on the exploration factor.

From what games fall into the category:

>Action/Adventure RPG, generally 3D but 2D ones are cropping up
>Limited healing items
>High damage from enemies: easy to die
>Resource management in combat by method of cooldowns and/or stamina meter
>Loss of currency/experience on death but permanent upgrades exist
>Dodge rolling

Attached: 1178145928416.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

Speaking of which, you might not know this but is Salt and Sanctuary any good?

>june 19th
Checks out.

>the silent hill 2 esl zoomer made a thread

Cringe