Thoughts on the change of aesthetic in the Destroy All Humans! Remake?

Thoughts on the change of aesthetic in the Destroy All Humans! Remake?
youtu.be/Ni3xYKjaJZo

Attached: maxresdefault (45).jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypgiTy8ZvFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soul/soulless

honestly it actually looks better for once

Me on the right.

Overly caricatural. As always, original's better.

Right looks like an ad for a mobile game

I'm not gonna lie, I like the remake better. Seems more cartoony/over-exaggerated but not completely fucking up the style, and the original wasn't serious/realistic anyway.

literally soulless

Way more soulful

Uh ok so he's handsome in the original and then they make him fugly in the remake?

I've never heard of this game before

Can't wait for mods to restore this.

Zoom zoom away kiddo

It feels like what a remake is suppose to do and touch up and express better what the original was trying to sell.

>can't wait for mods to make this 2020 game look like a ps2 game
What the fuck has to happen to someone for them to think something like this?

just play the original then you purist cuck

make me, incel

Is that Godines?

He's complimenting the remake retard.

It's more stylised and pulpy, fitting perfectly with the B-movie Sci-fi themes of the game.

Attached: 1560029608763.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Left looks like a sexy chad and the right looks like the sort of idiot that fits the normal human role in the series, it's better because it belongs.

>game made during the anti-white political climate of today
Looks about right.

youtu.be/ypgiTy8ZvFo

soul / soulful
Anyone claiming that the remake is souless is objectively retarded and doesn't know anything about video games, or anything about any visual medium whatsoever.

Attached: 09b89c129e21a140fd8ff4618d0e81ef.jpg (390x530, 141K)

reading comprehension is not your strong suit, nigger.

Well he's aged since the original game so on the right it makes sense he's older.

>nostalgia for destroy all humans
when did this board become so underage?

And here, gentlemen, is proof that there are troglodyte retards even among the ones who like the remake.

They better remake 2. The london level was great.

Never played the other DAH games. Were they any good?

The devs are big on that, they said in E3 interviews they don't even want to modernize the gameplay much, at much they're taking ideas from DAH2.

>Right
>soulless
Hillbillies certainly are.

I feel like an old man coming on here, it makes me mad when people tell me I've over paid for my PS1 and N64 games and I should just emulate them. I bought them 20 plus years ago kiddo

The old graphics remind me of Xavier Renegade Angel.
Come to think of it, an XRA game in the style of DAH would be fucking flames.

Predictable.

soulless vs soul

what a shitty joke

DAH2 is fantastic. We don't talk about 3 and Big Willy.

Why does he have those chink caricature teeth?
Is he chinese?

>heh i predicted that a 2020 remake of a ps2 game would change the graphics i am so fukken smart, dude

1 is carried by the novelty, I enjoyed it at the time but don't have to replay it to say it hasn't aged well, 2 is the good one, we don't talk abot BWU or POTH.

actually user, hillbillies of any race have soul, but no brain
look at soul music and folk art for example
hillbillies exist all over the world in every culture and they always produce some of the most soulful art in history. There's nothing but humanity and earth out there in the sticks

Ugly american mutts also have ugly teeth.

Attached: 1518439192107.gif (411x488, 664K)

3 was Big Willy. Number 4 was Path of the Furon

>beady eyes and shitty headshape / teeth protruding
It's the standard african headshape, or even jewish
lol

>"Commies!"
>"It's a good day to die, ya little bastard!"
>"Who loves ya, spaceman?"
>"Quick, Martha, get me a shotgun!"
>"This one's for Bessie!"
>"Little green men!"
>"Woohoo, America! Love it or leave it!"

Attached: HolyMotherOf....jpg (392x279, 30K)

ICH WILL

He actually looks of irish descent.

Attached: 1517312835496.jpg (436x394, 65K)

Stylized tends to age better than realism so I am not complaining.

we all know irish are ugly, but not in the way you're forcing

Attached: gettyimages-484840138-guide.jpg (620x320, 39K)

I've met quite a few hillbillies and never seen one with a face like rights, but I've only met ones with a face similar to left's 4/10 times

Attached: 1521489886783.jpg (600x404, 75K)

Right is literally a Jewish caricature of a white person. Hollywood movies are full of them.

Good job mods, this gets deleted while my obvious trolling doesn't because I'm only triggering the overly butthurt entry-level-/pol/ americans.

Attached: b087d9ed074846241235f5faf48bc4a14544a9a470c1244a79a627aa7b24ec38.png (686x798, 26K)

The average Irish man looks like Lanky Kong

Attached: IMG_1760.jpg (549x665, 71K)

>hillbillies don't exist
Stereotypes are always based on reality.

seems really heavy handed
>make this guy extra bubba redneck so its easier to justify tormenting him

Hit and miss. I love Cypto's design. The Farmer's design was gross.

And why the fuck Majestic look like Scatman John I'll never know.

They couldn't make him look extra hillbilly in the original because they only had 12 polygons to work with.

I don't love the cartoon approach from the trailer or the game, but loved the environments, so it's ultimately something good to me, but it's jarring seeing the cutscene of that woman with the audio of the first game and knowing how much they hammed up that cutscene and I feel the original was better in that respect, as it's more satirical in a subtler aspect

God I fucking hate Pikies

Honestly the only thing I don't like is they're reusing the voice acting from the first game. I want to hear some new Richard Horowitz lines.

right has more soul than left desu

So much soul

Nice I forgot about this

Who gives a fuck about shit like this on this irrelevant game? They changed some irrelevant guy on a meme game. And? I can't wait until the "massive" fan outrage because nowadays everyone just has to be a "massive fan" of everything in order to build an identity and create pointless outrage.

In what way is the left handsome? It's just a compressed jpg of some schmucks face stretched over a blocky model

Crypto's voice sounds very familiar to some game's tutorial narration, does anyone know what I could be talking about

left is just a boring normal looking guy while right actually has an artstyle, soul if you will

Stereotypes are based on characteristics attributed to individuals or groups, they don't need to be based on reality because they can be spread regardless of that being true or not.

Left is clearly taking a play on the 1950s sci-fi b-movies. Right is just what typical urbanites think rural people look like.

Yeah, no. The original was a take on the 1950s look of film. The right is a take on absolutely nothing. Not even modern B-movies have the aesthetic that over done.

Destroy all Humans came out when I was 13, I'm nearly 27 now.

Kek

This

WHY DID THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO CARTOONY
DESTROY ALL HUMANS IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK REALISTIC
ALL GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK REALISTIC
FUCK CARTOONY BULLSHIT

Imagine if they portrayed blacks with ponytailed nappy hair and big red lips, this is literally the same for white people. God I hate sjw's.

The point of DAH is to be a caricature of alien invasions, you fucking mongoloid.

Did you even play the four games or are you being retarded on purpose?

remake adds more soul
especially by keeping the original dialogue

There are no blacks in the game

The E3 footage added a black cop.

Key word:
>imagine

Who almost immediately gets killed and also happens to look very ape-ish