" Yea Forums hated him...because he told the truth."

Attached: Anime.png (2029x787, 347K)

All of that seems plausible. I believe most dysphoria is just people unhappy with their lot in life thinking things will be better if they have a vagina. It's why the suicide rate is so high-- once they realize it wasn't a cure-all for being depressed they give up because they've permanently altered themselves for nothing.

Go back to 8gag before the feds shut it down.

is there a raid going on or some shit?

objectively the truth, anime otakus will do anything to pretend they dont obsess over anime characters

This.
Open up r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/ and see for yourself. Anime does turn people into trannies.

i mean yeah seems plausible, but it wont stop me from watching LOGH, so fuck you

>soft and gentle, carefree and cheerful, enjoy life in its fullest without the heavy chains of masculinity
oh no

Attached: 1532196188376.gif (280x251, 2.5M)

But other actual doctors and psychologists have said he's wrong to

>cripplechan

There has always been a causal link between anime and transexuality and low testosterone. This is known.

I believe it. Stop watching slice of life moe anime you fags.

>Watch shows about warriors
>I don't become a warrior myself
Fake.

I'm not transphobic but I mean, he's not really wrong. Anime is actually incredibly influential in the mindset of the weeb. You have people studying Japanese and moving to Japan just because they really like anime. You have people who hate blacks and other non-white or non-Japanese people just because anime hardly portrays either and when it does, it hasn't exactly been flattering up until recently.

Granted, there's a ton of normal people who watch anime a lot who don't become weirdos but still.

I've been watching anime for most of my life and not once have i ever wanted to become a girl.
Could be just the low-t faggots that watch cgdct and yurishit exclusively.

Attached: 1559646128089.png (431x425, 200K)

I believe it. My friends who were into anime are now all queers.

>listening to blanchard
Here's your (you).
Also, not videogames faggot

Attached: 1491140710630.jpg (537x509, 52K)

So that explains all the trannies with cute anime girl profile pictures

Attached: 1515004850270.jpg (512x512, 217K)

I must be immune then because when it comes to slice of life anime I want to be the dude getting the pussy and if I had a choice out of being an anime girl or the fucking Guyver I'd go Guyver everytime.

Attached: guyver-i_guyver-the-bioboosted-armor_gallery_5c4d4b14d839b.jpg (1415x1000, 485K)

If this was true then wouldn't there be a higher % of trannies in Japan?
VIDEO GAMES

related

Attached: Fucked.png (1907x2074, 451K)

woah....are the feminists onto something when they say the societal construct of masculinity is severely limiting and causes feelings of loneliness and distance through trying to conform to the stereotypical 'perfect man' personality? who could've thought.

Yes. The recent one started in 2016.

cope harder, beta loser

Attached: 1560966061544m.jpg (831x1024, 71K)

This is what's currently known and proven:
>anime lowers testosterone.
>anime watchers are more likely to suffer a "runaway hormonal reaction" where testosterone falls below normal pituitary levels.
>anime watchers are more likely to fanticize about being a female character.
This is why you're seeing a lot of transexuality and "trap" people post on Yea Forums.