Yup. Looks like Pokemon has no competition now. This looks like garbage

Yup. Looks like Pokemon has no competition now. This looks like garbage.

Attached: D9cKoOdU8AYOdA6.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>implying pokemons look any better

The 3DS ones looked good. What happened here? Still not buying SWSH though.

Why are you fags so obsessed with this? Was this even a threat to Pokémon at any point?

It does.

Attached: pokemon-sword-and-shield-revealed-for-nintendo-switch.png (970x465, 714K)

Pokemon never had competition. Not even Digimon gave it a run for its money.

that's a nice tree

YIKES! Now that's bad. I was told YW4 wouldn't be as empty as Pokemon but this looks bad!

Attached: D9cKoObU4AAF7M9.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

that looks like ass.

Attached: YoKaiWatch4_01.jpg (1600x900, 324K)

Because a series like Yokai Watch looks a million times better than the steaming pile of shit Gamefreak made despite Pokemon being the most profitable franchise to ever exist.

>forgetting about Temtem

No, it doesn't.

Attached: screenshot.pokemon-sword-and-shield.1920x1080.2019-06-12.9.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

She's cute, what color are her panties?

those mountains look so washed out

Once again, I am right.

Attached: 20190617_190921.jpg (540x514, 253K)

Attached: 1560943518292.jpg (1977x1930, 1.02M)

You will buy this game so shut the fuck up.

Jesus christ those rock faces look awful with that repeating texture. Glad I wasnt stupid enough to preorder on the announcement.

>stfu you'll buy it!
Nice job with babies first arguement, wanna try something else? People are finally seeing gamefreak for the lazy trash they are and you should commit sudoku with them.

It's a Pokemon game, of course I'll pirate it anyways

game looks good but nate looks fucking weird. also i have no clue who the fuck the other two playable characters are. are they from a movie?

Attached: Yo-kai-Watch-4-Delay_10-10-18.jpg (599x336, 227K)

christ this looks like garbage.

holy shit, this looks fucking great!!! GF and Masuda did it again

I'll pirate it, maybe. Never spent a dime on pokemon products, not gonna start now.

wrong image?

almost killed Pokémon in Japan, it's the reason they started focusing on their international audience instead. and the reason we have Rotomdex and Z-moves.

Attached: zmoves.gif (400x249, 2.89M)

Why would you post an image with SwSh trees in it? You just disproved your point.

Attached: pokemon-sword-shield-ocarina-of-time-tree-banner-jun162019-900x576.jpg (900x576, 58K)

At least the trees are ps3 tier.

Killing is exaggerating a bit user. Pokemon is too big to die, they can release anything and people will still buy it.
It sure gave them a scare tough. With how hard they tried to ape it in Gen 7 with:
>Ghost companion
>Set personalities for mons
>Slice of Life anime
I'd add the Z-Moves for being blatant Soultimates, but every JRPG has an "Limit Break" or something of sorts so I'll let it slip.

>cut even more yokai than Pokemon
Ohnononono

Worse part is it will still have more than Pokemon
Sword and Shield have around 250 Pokemon