So im in the kitchen making food and i hear my 15 year old brother in the living room playing gta 5 and im not sure why...

so im in the kitchen making food and i hear my 15 year old brother in the living room playing gta 5 and im not sure why but he screams "DIE YOU FUCKING SHEMALE. FUCKING SHEMALE" i didnt actually care to look at what he was doing cause i didnt want to see. he knows im trans, but goes out of his way to misgender me at every opportunity, constantly using terms like bro and mister. i realize he probably resents me. anyone else have a completely estranged relationship with their family? this is depressing

Attached: s7oBo9O.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

based brother

40%

Please be in London.

Your brother sounds awesome.

this

I know how you feel... my family """accepted""" me when I came out as nonbinary but they still use really fucking hostile language constantly and it feels intentional to isolate me and "punish" me for being who I am. I kind of wish I just hadn't come out since it's not like anything changed in the way they treat me, if anything it's worse.

suckle his peeny he will love you

someone post the tranny suicide rate pic

assuming this post isn't a troll.

You won't pass you never will you look like a fucking disgusting monster in real life, everyone can tell your a man. You don't look like the anime girls that you post and don't realize everyone thinks your disgusting. Kill yourself I mean you already disapointed your family and you probably have 0 skills in life to be posting on Yea Forums. You let a dumb fetish overtake your life.

join the 41%

Attached: 1559646128089.png (431x425, 200K)

You're a guy

Make him suck your footlong schlong

that's a good brother OP
he knows those with mental disorders need to be cleansed

post butt

This user speaks truth. Come on to him and he'll change the way he acts.

I wouldn't mind trannies as much if:

- They were as hot as the anime cat girl
- Didn't act obnoxious as fuck on the internet and kept their bullshit to themselves
-Had a sense of humor and could still make tranny jokes.

Fuck off OP

Attached: 1557511372261.jpg (2048x2048, 301K)

suck his shota dick and be his thick futa older sister

slip your titty skittles into his drink
soon he'll be joining you :3c

nice bait but I'll take the opportunity to dab on trannies anyway

*AHEM*

FORTY PERCENT

Attached: 40 percent.png (738x669, 186K)

it'll be better when you're dead

>4 ears

*BBBBRRRAAAAPPPPPPPSSSS*
*fluid flows out of the anus*
oh wopsy dopsy guess I sharted myself again
haha [:-)
hehe ;D

Attached: 1560545169619.jpg (1024x636, 138K)

based bro. kill all trannies

lol
your family knew you were an insufferable faggot even before you told them

Do you still have a penis?

This. Trannies irl are like ugly twitch thots but with 10 times the attitude. No one likes them because they are as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside.

Sounds like he's taking out his anger and confusion at you on other things. If he does really hate you in that way it's probably better he be concious about it instead of venting it subconciously in the wrong places. Might be time for a tough talk.
Anyways, as someone who I assume experiences gender dysphoria, I'm sure you can understand that the existence of trans people causes feelings of disphoria in cis people. Tough stuff to deal with no matter who you are. Makes a lot of people crazy.

Trannies are emtionally unstable and show signs of latent schizoprhrenia
Not to mention their disgusting axe wound """""""vagina""""""" that needs to be dilated to keep from healing

Protip, people will accept/respect you when you actually do something with your fucking life. Get a job/education and be independent. One does not command respect by just asking or demanding for it. You gain it by being someone people WANT to be around. And I hate to say this is still relivent with family too

Anyone remember 7 years ago when none of these people existed and it wasnt a thing.

Attached: 1557830712043.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Go back to >>>/trannyera/ where you belong, you mentally ill, human failure

Attached: 20190619_133740.png (732x668, 210K)

Ja ja, naughty little boys need to get rub rub on their peener to turn them good and pleasured little boys

Attached: 1558565058555.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

VIDEO GAMES
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES?

Attached: what a shame.jpg (603x393, 43K)

>when you try to tell your father you're gay so he stops bullying you, but it turns out the only bullying he ever did was calling you gay
It's such a tasteful paradox.

Pretty much, I've only spoken to a couple but they have a horrible victim complex and blame everything on discrimination when in reality they're just looking for handouts.

Heads up, contrary to what many would have you believe, only something like 2% of transpeople even get surgery. Its a really rare occurance when you get down to it being a small subsection of a small subsection of people. The narrative about so many doing it is to try and pressure more in to it.

go back zoomer

>when you try to get your family to stop calling you gay by telling them you're gay

Attached: 1493746595137.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Based lil’ broskie dabbing on his mentally ill golem of a brother.

Attached: A21274D8-61D2-4CAE-95A6-61786E4F8CFF.png (1000x1000, 177K)

JANNIE WHERE ARE YOU, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Attached: jannie.png (128x127, 30K)

they did exist but it was just actual trans people. this fad of people in the autism spectrum hopping the tranny wagon is a recent development though and its hilarious.

I'm just glad i got to grow up in the 90s before all this gay shit got normalized.

Dilate

Attached: 1560379768109.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Nah, FUCK JANNIES &TRANNIES

I wish I was.

L O N D O N
also not video games