What is SEGA planning ?

what is SEGA planning ?

Attached: 1560975420135.png (824x642, 557K)

read the article you absolute retard

He wrote it

>Alpha Protocol
>Cult classic
Did I switch dimensions or something?

>he

remaster my game you fucks

Attached: madlad.png (780x960, 855K)

At some point, I don't know when, people stopped thinking Alpha Protocol was a buggy, terribly designed piece of shit and began thinking it was one of the best underrated RPGs.

TURN UP
THE RADIO

I know, it's great everyone finally came to their senses

yes
he

based

It was when I downloaded it for a laugh and ended up replaying it 4 times

sega is planning on not paying any more licensed music fees. maybe microsoft will bail it out like they did with alan wake.

so is this game worth trying or not?

it's a fun game if you expected a spy rpg
it's not a fun game if you expected a 3d shooter

Its pure Obsidian jank.

apparently the music license ran out so they had to pull, according to some faggots™ on Steam™ forums, this game has been delisted on xbox and goystation for awhile now.

considering how this game averages about 0.2 players each year, it's safe to say renewing any sort of license for their B-list music is a non-starter. RIP crappy game.

They finally man up and admit the game is failure piece of shit and nobody should buy it anymore
Based SEGA

>people just never shut up about how fucking bugged this game is
>grabbed first torrent i could find back in the day, no patches or anything
>finished with zero (0) problems
I remember being almost dissapointed, really.

Attached: .jpg (950x950, 151K)

If you pick your skills carefully, it's very enjoyable yes. Gameplay is the only bad point, everything else is great, especially the writing, world building and story.

It's been that way since day one. Too buggy and unintuitive to reach mainstream success, but rewarding enough as an RPG to pick up a niche fanbase. It's the exact kind of thing you'd expect to be a cult classic.

It's jank as hell but has some really good points
Worth a shot if you can get it for cheap

Yeah honestly I played through it twice and don't remember running into a single bug. But it's not like people on Yea Forums actually play games before shitting on them.

Hit or miss, depends on your jank tolerance.
If you go stealth + pistol, skim trough the gameplay and fuck the bitches while being a psychopat there is a colossal amount of fun to be had

Attached: 1547656696296.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

A friend of mine exited the game into the main menu, and every single sound the game made was replaced with a "UGH". Hovering a button, clicking, steps, shoots.... everything made a "UGH" sound.
It was amazing.

>all these newfags in the thread saying this game is shit
Go back to garbage like fallout 4 faggot, Alpha protocol is one of the best rpgs of the past decade and your choices actually matter.

>cult classic
still feels like that came out yesterday

>Hit or miss
I bet they never

>If you go stealth + pistol
Accidentally went with that on my first run, thought I'd go full spy. Then I tried other guns and understood why people hated it.

How can I numb the pain?

I personally love it but i can understand why some people might not be into it. The gameplay always felt like a second thought, not enough RPG to be enjoyable like dude sex or SS but not polished enough to feel like a proper TPS.
For ADHD kids a complex branching plot and excellent character and dialogue writing can't carry a game.

Pour a cup of bleach out for Steven Heck.

Attached: alpha protocol heck.jpg (1280x718, 85K)

or, you know, people who like good gameplay in their games...

I always liked AP but I tend to be willing to forget bugginess or lack of polish if a game is at least ambitious or unique. I think that's better than something extremely polished but very generic and safe.