ITT: vidya tattoos

ITT: vidya tattoos
What you'd get, what you wouldn't get, and just whatever looks fucking badass.

Here's my latest, got it today. Scorpion from MK11. I know the hand location is kind of weird but my arm is nearly out of space and I wanted it reasonably large.

Attached: IMG.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ea-JSXzjCjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tattoos are for subhumans.

I know it's bait but jfc

that looks horrible now and it'll look even worse as time goes on

Yeah, there's always people like you. It doesn't hurt anyone else and is a fun way to express yourself, what's your problem? It's funny that people like you clutch their pearls over it when this sort of thing is a really old tradition, I guarantee one of your ancestors less than a hundred years ago got ink.

It's a little too dark, I know. But I don't think it'll age badly. Even if it does, when you're old EVERYTHING ages badly. Why live solely in preparation for how you might look 40 years from now?

Know a guy at work who has a grim reaper leading down into the girl from the ring, down into the Horde symbol. Fucking dork.

what's your problem with people who express their opinions

Sorry man... it's just really hostile to come into a post about video game tattoos and start shitting on them. You can express your opinion or w/e but don't be a fag about it

Mk11 scorpion .... wow wut a fag zoomer

VIDEO GAMES
let's discuss how OP plays vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=ea-JSXzjCjg

How did you find this? It's just an old channel dude I just want to talk about tats

saw a zoomer at the bus today with a skyrim symbol tattoo jej and a hand tattoo, kinda like OP's

but i love tattoos.
they act as red flags that help you separate the wheat from the chaff

>be a cunt
>get called out for being a cunt
>GOD! Whats your problem with me expressing my opinion!
kill yourself retard

>default skin

fpbp

also sage this degeneracy

the inconvenient truth

Attached: tattoos are for scumbags and sluts.jpg (960x960, 73K)

That would actually be a really good tattoo.

This was true before, now it's even worse: tattoos are for milquetoast bugmen losers who use shitty skin drawings as a surrogate for total lack of personality.
Again, imagine all the fools who tattoed this back in 2006 because it was from a macho game.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Aww, you want to get one but you're scared of the pain, aren't you? Cute.

Who's like us? Damn few! And they're all dead

Attached: n7.jpg (640x1230, 93K)

Add some muscle, dude

>when you don't have any more space left on your car for bumper stickers

>marking yourself as a degenerate
Do you have brain problems? You fucking zoomers want to be so unique that you all look the same. Literally can't think for yourselves.

It's pretty cringe seeing old people with tattoos.

as if you have any, faggot

>skyrim symbol
zoom zoom

Imagine letting a high school dropout doodle on your skin. Big yikers.

any tattoos on fingers/hands look horrible

I unironically thought about getting this tattooed on my wrists but the amount of botched tattoos I've seen made me decide not to get any tattoos ever

Attached: temp_wrists.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

>big yikers

Are you fucking 12

I guarantee 99% of people who see that would think you're some emo trying to cover up old scars

Y I K E R S

Imagine walking into the tattoo parlor and asking one of those tattoo artists that have 95% of their body covered for this.
If he doesn't flip out and kick you out of the place he will be working triggered for the whole process.

>biocringe

>thinking of getting bloodborne tattoo
>pretty abstract so doesn't even look gaming related
>go to a gaming event/tournament
>autist nerd covered in ff13, zelda etc. drawings
>look fucking hideous and tasteless
glad i stopped myself before it was too late.

thats not at all what would happen

20ish tattoos, spent a lot of time in the shop.

Every tattoo artist I've met has had a good sense of humor. That tattoo wouldn't be any problem for any serious artist.

>anachronistic bait
Interesting strategy

Some years ago I contemplated getting the FOX logo on my shoulder, but then I realized I was about to stamp a literal product on my skin, no matter how much I liked it. So I settled on a small Maori symbol that I expand upon a little bit with each impactful happening in my life, that only has meaning to me.
Thanks for reading my blog,like subscribe and donate to my patreon

Ever since I saw my sister persistently persuading her friends to get tats on their ankles with her I've always had a disdain for them.
They are absolutely trashy.

Only zoomers say the word zoomer, you utter moron

Cope, basedboy

Go be underage somewhere else.

You too, kiddo

Truth. Get rekt disgusting subhumans

Attached: pol art.jpg (1080x1207, 129K)

Attached: 1454375338120.jpg (1024x679, 124K)

This is how you zoomer faggots look like to people without brain problems.

Attached: joker-suicide-squad.jpg (980x653, 139K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1518304644868.png (600x600, 777K)

There are a lot of bad ones online but I would like a line for line translation. Everything was some shitty stylized version.

Attached: madmans_knowledge.jpg (408x409, 34K)

Really 99% of the good vidya tattoos are the ones that don't look like they come from a videogame.

Unironically cool as fuck. Could easily be a generic fantasy tattoo and is obviously extremely well done.

I've though about getting the Clan symbols from Legacy of Kain but if it was even a little off it would bother my OCD for the rest of my life and I'd probably kill myself.

Attached: tattoo_small.jpg (5262x5819, 3.54M)

>Scaring your body with some knife eared whore
>Cool as fuck
Yikes!

Attached: 4channeler.jpg (576x803, 58K)

Tattoo artist here, as in actual tattoo artist in a studio with bookings, not a kitchen scratcher. It is 2019, if you want to get tattoos, do it right, otherwise, don't even bother.

My number 1 tip is to find a good artist, Instagram is a good place for that. There are so many good artists out there that will do good work such as They might be a bit more expensive but it is worth it. Decide on a style and stick to it, don't mix traditional with realism, or japanese with tribals, just stick to a fucking coherent style and theme and you're good.

Ironic that you post this fucking guy because he looks like the type of person who would love this kind of tattoo in the first place

lurk more

Attached: 912647624123.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Based.

Only tattoo I'd get desu

Attached: 6e174d867499720031e99bbaf4b1927d.jpg (571x620, 76K)

Tattoos are so gross.

Attached: g8i13vgehb531.jpg (675x894, 185K)

Man, why can't recruitment ads be like they were in the 80s and90s. With dragons, swords and Top Gun.

>getting a character from a video game on such a visible part of your body
>basing your identity on things that you consume, that you have no real ownership of
I swear, all these aged millenial faggots walking around in 40 years with this shit makes me ashamed of my generation

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (474x320, 17K)

Attached: 1508445546246.jpg (534x533, 183K)

>le wrong generation

Lmfao please tell me this isn't you

I have never really wanted a tattoo but
>people that get a tattoo of a game that is 5 years old at best

Attached: absolutely ningen.jpg (363x463, 22K)

>tattoo on hand
>vidya tattoo at that
>those finger tattoos that look like a high school senior who sells cigarettes to freshman did it
Damn nigga we get it. You live in a trailer

Attached: 4493D940-2C37-4DBC-880B-801CC298EAFC.jpg (1386x2688, 436K)

I'm born in the right generation, I just think people who deface themselves are fucking idiots who want to make themselves unemployable.

>basing every single decision in your life on how attractive it would make you to potential jewish slavemasters
oh my fucking god I'm laughing so hard please keep going

Wtf do you even mean? Idgaf about tattoos but if someone wanted to get a video game tattoo why wouldn't they get a tattoo of an established classic? Who the fucks going to get a tattoo of Anthem or days gone just because it's new?

I hope you enjoy your NEET existence because presumably that's all you aspire too. Also:
>having a job = jewish slave
go back to your containment board

Attached: 1557222273957.gif (268x330, 1.67M)

real talk, what it takes to be a tattoo artist?

probably shouldn't have parkinsons

just git gud at drawing, learn how to use a tattoo gun. You can do a kind of apprenticeship in a tattoo shop. Some tattooists cant even draw and they have sucessful careers.

Attached: 1558053770985.jpg (3000x2249, 1.41M)

LOOK THE EAST IS BURNING RED

thats the thing.
I probably won't ever get a tattoo but if I did, it would be something small, and it would be from a game that I loved so much that it changed my life.
There are people that legitimately get a tattoo of some of the hot new meme games that people like, like overwatch or lel of legends or skyrim.