DUDE LOOK AT ALL THOSE REALMS (only 1 is properly done though)

>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THOSE REALMS (only 1 is properly done though)
>DUDE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ALL THOSE GODS YOU'LL FIGHT (you will only fight two of the minor ones though)
>DUDE DID YOU REALIZE WHO THE KID IS (not that it plays any role in the story of this game)
The entire game is a sequel bait. There was no point to this story at all.

Attached: 5-6.jpg (620x349, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zT5MIaHOZ0g
youtu.be/ayMn-y_FsMk
youtu.be/uMNVcSKo2N0
youtu.be/P9HGQyOIJqs
youtu.be/iK93VGt9Njw
youtu.be/5YmLoDtnzFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. Characters were well made but there was way too much sequel bait.

Shut the fuck up spreg, it's a great story with epic interactive gameplay.

CUM BOY

>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THIS LOOT (not that you would need it because the game is still easy even on hard mode)

>Great story

Yeah i can agree with that but its nothing new its just literally the events of how Ragnarok started with Kratos sewed into it.
It shouldn't be praised as high because its not original nor new

I like the new gow but absolutely hate the added hand holding mechanics and rpg elements. This game seems to think we are all stupid and have never played a game before. I could understand if the game were for 9+ but its a fucking M rated game why the heck do you need to explain simple game mechanics like a health. And then there are the rpg element that are completely pointless. They should have used the budget for items, rpg system and their stupid post release marketing for better boss fights.

exactly

>wife paints some magical shit on trees to hide their home from assgardians
>tells kratos to cut those trees down when shes gone

what a bitch

Will they take some cues from DMC5 for the sequel and redesign the combat to something proper?

>interactive gameplay
Damn the gameplay is finally interactive. What will they think of next

God no, that game is fucking garbage.

Hey um excuse me sweetie
I need to let you know your behavior is like SOO TOXIC right now
I mean this is just a fun little game for US GAMERS
#girlgamer #girlpower
But seriously like that talk is soooooo 2014
I mean you're acting like a beta male incel alt right goober
We all need to be nice to each other
We're all queens and superheroes because we protest!
Omg daddy Tony Stark would be so proud of me
UwU

MY WIFE'S SON GOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!

Just like God of War 1
You fight Balder as well and a dead Giant
it’s new info on a character, just like God of War 2

Cry more, I’m sorry the “sequel bait” sold more than the last four DMC games combined

I didn't play this
Who was the kid supposed to be?

That blame can be put on a large amount of snoyggers as they're almost completely braindead after buying and playing Fifas every single year.

Loki. Not that it changed literally anything in the story so far. Personally I thought he could be a mini-Zeus or something, that is his granddad. That would've been cool, a mini-Zeus would haunt Kratos forever, pretty poetic.

Its just there so people will accept a new protagonist when Kratos dies in the next game. They also probably wanted to test the waters for new gameplay

You're right

Is this even Kratos at this point. Just some generic dude who's fighting for JUSTICE. Boring

That would be a massive downgrade from this game's perfect combat.

Except GoW1 wasn't a cinematic experience, it was an action game. It didn't pretend that the story is important. This one does but just like you pointed out the actual story is as bare bones as the GoW1.

Subhuman retarded loser who cant hit anything without the character sliding 20 fucking feet to hit his target

>DMC fags fighting GoW fags
Now we just need NG fags back in the mix and it'll be just like the good old days *sips*

>has killed gods
>we're supposed to feel empathy and think he's in danger
Unless the Greek gods just sucked what the fuck is there left to challenge him at this point

Well getting old does make you weaker

God of My Wife's Son was made for journalists and Redditors with kids, of course there's no substance to it.

Attached: 1548530736547.jpg (640x480, 26K)

He's old, bro. Gotta deal with arthritis and shit.

No. But I hope they increase the speed of the combat and change the buttons. Triangle is useless just map it to R1+R2 if the axe is thrown and give jumping back. The camera is also way too close.

>hey BOY im going to be a strict faggot annoying ass dad
>control yourself, even though I literally never have until this boring ass game

Revenge filled testosterone fueled Kratos was better

but user
he hesistated when talking to a kid in need. that was NEVER DONE BEFORE
ITS BREAKING NEW GROUND

Attached: file.png (477x352, 271K)

>first installment sets up the new trilogy
Huh. At least they aren't writing as they go along this time.

I enjoyed the new GoW, I agree OP it felt kind of unfinished but the pure potential with the combat and story has me excited for next game

>interactive gameplay

Attached: E10EF82A-6BDE-4508-ACCC-5B583FC18775.jpg (398x376, 40K)

lmao why are DMC fags always so bitter

I wish they just took out the semi-open world stuff. Exploring never felt good. It could’ve been a great hack and slash with a cinematic flair but it got bogged down in all this other shit I don’t care about and makes me want to never replay it

It’s implied that at the beginning of the game at least he’s weaker in the new one from being in hiding and not using his powers as much as well as aging, but he seems to pick up his old form a bit as the game goes on.

>before you go to the final area, you see a glimpse of a prophecy that says you gon get killed
>after this Kratos says "yes this really is the end" before heading out to the final area
>literally nothing happens, you stroll through it and the game ends
Ummm okay I'll just turn the game off now then

God of KINO

Attached: 1559539158309.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

And yet he still beats the literal final boss of the game in that state, at the very start. If that final boss wasn't immortal at that stage of the story, he would be defeated right there.

You do realise that the first scene in the next game will be Thor killing Kratos?

The game isn't made for you, its okay to have shit taste, user.

Switching weapons is so clunky in this. Which button changes the weapon depends on which weapon you have selected, could be left, could be right. If you guessed the wrong button you will unequip the weapon instead. Who the fuck designed this shit. Why not have "change weapon" and "unequip weapon" buttons instead.

Yea it’s a bit weird. Only explanation I have for that is the first time you fight him he’s toying with Kratos and not fighting seriously because he knows he’s immortal and can’t die and then when you fight him as the final boss he takes it seriously because he’s mortal now and having the time of his life. But yea, headcannon basically

No, that scene will literally never happen. That's how sequel baits work, the sequel bait will never actually happen the way it was baited to happen. You will fight him, but in different circumstances. It was supposed to be a dream you know

I unironically enjoyed it plenty, and it seemed like a perfectly decent ride overall. The story was simple and perfectly decent, and pleasantly the few times it seemed to be going in a more typical drama filled direction they actually got things back on track pretty fast. A few of the awkward dad moments were genuinely decent.

Yeah, a few of the realms were pretty one-shot, fire and fog in particular, but the game was big enough to be on the edge of development black hole already. Open world is always a problem in that regard and usually weak, but it pulled it off less offensively than most. The atmosphere was good and some of the moments suitably awesome.

It's legit to complain that you just don't like the direction the series went, the first one in particular was far more DMC-lite with Greek Style and had much better gameplay than what came after. But if they're going to go the cinematic style better at least to commit, and GoW4 was tons better then 3 which was an awkward hybrid that was worse than either before or after. I think you want to contrarian bitch OP.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (830x841, 107K)

I watched one hour of playthrough on youtube and it genuinely felt like I was playing the game

Poorfags are pathetic

I'd say him being away from Greece would also affect his powerlevel, I was also thinking that the gods gain power from their worshipers and Greece is pretty fucked up from the previous games, but then the Asgardian gods would also be pretty weak since it seems most of the population is gone there too

>less offensively than most
It did force you to explore the same open hub 3 times, with slightly different bits of areas accessible.

Not poor, it simply doesnt interest me to buy as it seems to have pisspoor replayability

Attached: 1559318693495m.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

>interactive gameplay

he stabbed himself at the end of 3 and released hope on the world. He lost most of his powers and weapons. Although it doesn't make much sense that he got his blades from 1 back since they were taken from him in the ares boss fight and later he gets the blades of athena.

Your concerned about replability with that game collection? user...

I don't know about you guys but I loved how mysterious the game was. Yeah, there was a lot of sequel baiting but I'm curious to see how they handle it. The game really needed more enemy variety.

Also, when you hear the horn blown from the distance when you're carrying Atreus gave me goose pimples.

Attached: DZthmpWX4AYYYVa.jpg (980x912, 136K)

I felt like God of War 2018 did a good job of setting up the new plot despite OP's complaints. It was a genuinely solid game that caught me by surprise.

Disappointed that we won't be seeing the sequel until next gen, but I know it'll be better than the first. The first game set the entire plot up for us. In the second one, I'm certain we'll be punching the gas as soon as we start the game.

I don't know much but I do know this game got beat with the ugly stick too much

Played this on the hardest difficulty. Did everything except Valkyrie Queen.

Fuck that. Way too much RNG. Dodging 4 consecutive pin-downs just for her to instantly wind up her AOE that 1-hits you is horseshit if you don't instantly catch what she's doing and interrupt her. That and the chance of getting constant glaive spam combos.

At least that hub did change significantly, and they were honest about it being a literal hub and found an organic way within the story to change the feel over time, start it simple and then add stuff, including an ok quick travel that could play a bit of role in the story too. I guess maybe that's even an example of what I mean, I'd kind of rather just plain have a hub then a giant SEE THAT YOU CAN GO THERE map with stuff randomly sprinkled with no particular rhyme or reason. It was "open" but still linear enough to keep things fairly clear. I mean, if you just don't like to play that sort of thing at all there is 100% nothing wrong with that, but it's not like it lies to you and I didn't find myself ever hating it. Though I'm an ocd autist and am less offended by it than many.

Dunno, I guess I could fault it for not pushing you towards fast travel a bit quicker but things didn't unfold too badly, and as a lorefag in anything I didn't mind things expanding the way they did.

That said I very rarely play that kind of game though, and cinematic stuff almost never. I think I'd get burned out on it pretty quick if it wasn't a tiny fraction of my vidya.

Attached: god of war ending.png (820x650, 351K)

i liked the game, it was fun
wish there were more big boss fights like the dragon tho

Yea never beat her either, it is interesting though to have a boss with such an insane variety of moves I can’t think of any boss in gaming that has as many specific attacks as she does.

Whats more overrated, GOW4 or THOU.
I hope i get some interesting reposes.

For once OP was not a faggot. It's not a bad game, but god damn I felt like I'd been blueballed. Honestly it's the most overrated game of this gen.

Atmosphere was definitely solid. Post-apocalyptic games have been a big thing for a while now, including from Sony with stuff like TLoU. The Norse legends in some ways are some of the oldest post-apoc stuff if you think about it, fallen civilizations and all that leading up to it. GoW4 was like an ancient mythic take, with the apocalypse of gow3 leading into one somewhere else. It was interesting, whatever other flaws.

But it's fun.

Attached: 1537873079492.webm (720x360, 2.29M)

>THOU
wtf is thou

the last of us....

it played into the story tho
they show how loki turns evil, you even see his character progress into a whole cunt and then theres the whole baldur kill arrows and stuff
promises good things for the sequel sorry you didnt enjoy it have fun playing final fantasy 7 for the xth time tho lol

>Will they take some cues from DMC5 for the sequel and redesign the combat to something proper?
No. If they were going to go that way they would have done it a while ago, because GoW1 started like a simplified DMC type thing. They've firmly gone in the whole slower brawler Cinematic Experience direction, totally fine not to like it but it's clear what it is. Not that I'd mind them taking some more ideas from the better brawlers out there and speeding it a bit but I don't want them making some shitty hybrid effort either.

Spiderman was better and more fun

GOW: 5/10, maybe 6
Spiderman: 8/10

WHY THE FUCK DID HE NOT KILL FREYA

>all that slowmo
>every attack is huge AoE
>enemies do nothing and getting stunlocked in infinite stagger from any minor hit
Oh, I forgot the retards were inspired by Dark Souls but somehow they managed to make it even more casual than just removing stamina bar.

Attached: 1366789087701.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

Oh, I've never seen that as anything but TLoU, didn't recognize the typo. And in response to your original post:
>overrated
Retarded meme. Completely subjective, in fact worse then subjective, it's subjective judgement on other people's subjective opinions. Fucking stupid. If you just want to know which one we think is better and why just come out and say it, fuck that meta meta shit.

Attached: >%22overrated%22.jpg (721x837, 116K)

Why would he ? she helped him and "Loki" through out most of the game and only became hostile to them because "MUH BABBY" even once she did she didn't attack them outright she just said "you'll pay for this" and walked off

Kratos isn't the old Kratos after all he's not going to murder an innocent especially after doing something like what he did. Now if they ever do make a sequel and she even so much as tries to breath on him or "Loki" you can bet he's going to rip her head off.

Why does this "wife's son" meme still go on? Already established that it's his real son.

Attached: calvin_and_hobbes_005.jpg (2000x1862, 371K)

>interactive gameplay
the fact that this is a thing speaks volumes to the absolute fucking state of the industry

She's too valuable to be killed off.

Attached: God of War_20180612134732.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

He saw his own life playing out there, but he himself has grown and changed and specifically wanted to see if he could change the same old cycle repeating in another setting. And his kid was right there too, and he wanted to give things a chance.

He may also just plain be confident, which wouldn't be entirely unwarranted. He may figure that even if she does come for him, he'll be able to take whatever she plans to dish out. It might be a revenge story still but it'll be a DIFFERENT revenge story for him to deal with.

It continues because it's the easiest bait to the game imaginable and you proved it by taking a big juicy bite.

Are you honestly surprised that Yea Forums has plenty of ebin maymayers who have never actually played the games in question and just keep recycling ancient jokes and memes long, long after they've become obsolete?

He never fought for justice in the game just that other fags kept bothering him when he tried to complete his wifes last wish. He was much more of a sperg in the original trilogy.

>>all that slowmo
Only with special moves, play the game retard.
>every attack is huge AoE
Only with special moves, play the game retard.
>enemies do nothing and getting stunlocked in infinite stagger from any minor hit
Play the game retard.

Are you such a retard that you didn't follow the story for a single moment?
>Kratos fucks the entire world up in the past games
>Tells Artreus there are consequences for killing a God
>Says that they have to be better than the Gods behavior which involves doing whatever they want
>Was willing to let even Baldur go if he didn't hurt his mother
>She saved Artreus with her magic
Oh wow I fucking wonder why

Absolutely thrilling.

Attached: 1477760202620.jpg (532x664, 201K)

Cav is cool, but the fight has too many particle effects. Makes it difficult to tell what's going on.

I hope sony learns from BotW and lets Japan studio or any other first party studio make a similar game with good physics with a focus on combat. Playing nu gow I also hated how you couldn't jump down any ledges for whatever reason. Shortcuts and failing to death should be allowed. Water was ugly. Controlling the boat was shit.

AKA autism. I've seen plenty of Yea Forums posters even admit they've been diagnosed with it before. Autists shit up everything.

>>every attack is huge AoE
>I have never played the game
>>enemies do nothing and getting stunlocked in infinite stagger from any minor hit
>I have never played the game
If you judge games by single random webms you see on Yea Forums you will not get a balanced view user. You should know this.

You mean like the first GoW trilogy? Did any of you retards even play the first games?

Kratos killed his whole family once already and it's her boyfriend's kid

At least the cunts who buy FIFAs all year are productive members of society who have sex, unlike Nintendorks who are fantsatic Smash players but where it matters are worthless. In bed, at work, in the gym, etc

I liked the way they changed the hub by altering the water level. Also, World Serpent is a cute.

Attached: God of War_20180605181608.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

the haste oh us

Yea Forums still salty

WHY ARE THEY LINING UP TO DIE?

You absolutely couldn’t be more wrong. Time has clouded what you think the intent of GoW was. You can find a thousand clips and interviews of the original staff calling the game “a movie you can play” and so on, and all the critics thought the story was amazing and groundbreaking. It starts with Kratos trying to kill himself. It’s the same shit.

BECAUSE ITS A GAME NOT REAL LIFE. HAVE SEX

This is true, I bought Just Cause 3 based on WebM's I saw here, and it was very disappointing.

>Not posting GAMERBREAKERGOD's combo video's.
youtu.be/zT5MIaHOZ0g
youtu.be/ayMn-y_FsMk
youtu.be/uMNVcSKo2N0
youtu.be/P9HGQyOIJqs
youtu.be/iK93VGt9Njw

This dude mastered the whole game. I hope Santa Monica sees these videos and give the combat more variety and weapons.

Why would they take cues from the game that didn't even come close to the reception and sales of their game?

I play games that emulate real life thank you very much. Postal 2 has much more intelligence enemy AI than GoW

Yeah Loki is sequel bait and this is definitely an intro to the rest of the story.

I liked it, goal achieve but created more obstacles going there. Was really lacking in proportion to older God of War games, sure you didn't fight many gods but you fought something equally large.

BUT GROOOOOOOOOPHICSSS

Attached: 1560743477533.jpg (203x151, 20K)

>Great story
>interactive gameplay

Attached: 1559591710153.png (231x252, 60K)

Then go post in Postal 2 threads VIRGTIN

How long until every playstation exclusive becomes TLOU?

He's right though. How's reaction image change that?

GoW plays nothing like TLOU. Why every game should be fps?

The textures on it look so shit when you boat right up to it when it's on the lake

I wish this were a movie rather than a game. I spend half my time moving to the next mob of enemies or interactive cutscene. I just want to beat up a bunch of Gods, but I have to keep hearing the kid whine or Kratos grumble. I'm so bored "playing" through this game. The only fun part so far was the fight with the stranger at the beginning of the game. God, now that was fun.

He actually teaches him to control because he knows what being raging faggot is.
>boring ass game
What a shit opinion. You should feel ashamed.

They don't though.

She didn't attack them because she literally can't Odin took her warrior's spirit. She'll obviously get it back in the sequel to fuck Kratos and boy up, probably made some dodgy bargain with Odin

>Yea Forums calls me a contrarian for being wary of popular games
>gets a taste of their own medicine when GOW sells millions

>get called a snoyboy for saying metacritic isn't important
>backtracking like you wouldn't believe once GOW got a 94

>be told that cutscenes are important and I should stop hating them
>game they don't approve of comes out and has tons of cutscenes
>suddenly they parrot my talking points 1:1

Feels nice being vindicated.

Attached: mech guy.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You seem pretty mad for someone who likes a garbage game, I'd listen if this was talking about How a new Socom would justify a PS4 purchase, I have yet to see anything to justify the existence of the console besides multiplats which play better even on the xbox one X

>Atreus starts acting like an asshole and it goed nowhere and stops

Attached: 137725875344.jpg (250x346, 30K)

>interactive gameplay
It seems they got so used to play movies.

Attached: 1557424770412.gif (344x272, 1.71M)

Unironically play on hard instead of normal. Normal is boring af in this one

No boobs and blood in a God of War game? What were they thinking?

GoW alone makes PS4 better system. Multiplats don't justify Xbox X user.

Yeah that was weird, he fucking shoots his dad and in the next scene he's back to normal and it's never addressed. Great character development guys

so you never played the game

It's hard enough because I'm not doing any fucking upgrading cause fuck searching for these shits. What it needs is what Uncharted 4 has where you just go from one battle to the next and skip every fucking thing inbetween. Even then I don't know if I'd be enjoying it.

That part was supposed to be way longer but they decided to cut it for """budget""" reasons.

I was legit concerned about him but then he just is ok again. I thought maybe the sickness was a Kratos tier rage thing but no. Have brought up again

It really does feel too childish. Even the ghosts are colorful and fun, not spooky like they're supposed to be. The insides of a snake are clean and perfect, not gory and horrible like it's supposed to be

Yeah I was hoping for gears 2 worm tier stuff

Bloodborne is reason enough.

All of that is completely optional anyway. Sure the gear you get from some of it makes things a bit easier, but none of it is required to beat the game.

>fuck searching for these shits
You only have this attitude because you're playing on easy and you're not invested. Playing on hard will make you more invested and looting won't feel like a chore, it'll feel like a reward like it's supposed to. Anyway I switched half way through and the game improved drastically for me, so do whatever

Christ Almighty stop. GOW had an okay story at best and mediocre story at worst. The gameplay was nothing more than rolldodge wannabe LOU and musical armor. That game was good for only one playthrough and you know it.

Attached: 200% BUSTA.png (239x387, 134K)

The only thing i don't like about this new game is the scale, everything except for the snake is too small, i miss how everything was gigantic in the original trilogy.

>the gameplay was nothing
Tell that to the 94 metacritic and glowing praise from fans and critics alike.

Why do so many retards keep compering TLOU with GOW? They literally have nothing in common and play nothing alike.

>The entire game is a sequel bait.
What does that even mean you dumbass
They stated from the very beginning they're going to need several games to conclude this new phase and expand the into new realms, unless they drop it they're even planning to expand into other mythologies we didn't see in the game yet

The opening to 2 and 3 are still some of the best openings ever. Especially 2

The amount of SEETHING in this thread is just unreal

I beat the Valkyrie queen and it wasn’t worth it.
You get shit items and she says nothing of interest.
Since it basically takes a perfect 100% don’t get hit, counter everything, strongest attacks only Final Destination, it’s a tedious fight with no payoff.

Made by the kind of designers who’d follow up a notoriously violent game with an instalment where all the enemies are made of play-doh.

>hour 1
Dude, we need to get to A for unspecified reason
>hour 5
Dude, we need to go to B and C before we can get to A
>hour 10
Dude, A isn't even here, let's go to D to get to A
>hour 15
Dude to get to D we need to find E and F, then we'll get to A
>hour 20
Ah we're finally at A. Well I guess we can go back, the real God of War was the friends we made along the way.

The most retarded story format. Nothing happens in the entire game, the goalpost just keeps moving away for artificial reasons

The Helheim birb was pretty gargantuan.

It was sequel bait in the sense that it didn’t have enough merit to be considered on its own. They’d need fewer games to cover the content if they had actually put some of the content in this time around.

>metacritic
>opinions from "critics" and "fans"
Nigga you're killing me

Attached: 1498722200714.jpg (458x560, 42K)

>What does that even mean
Means that the entire story is about Thor and Odin and you never even meet them. Very satisfying self-contained story, user. Imagine if the sequel gets cancelled and this is all you get. What the fuck would this even be? A story about characters who are never introduced?

>opinions from you
You must be fucking joking.

Yeah they do 98% of the games you play are multiplats (unless you're a fanboy) you might as well play your 98% of games in Native 4K instead of stretched 1800p

>this thread

Attached: 1546719682940.png (1456x1768, 3.2M)

You obviously considered them since you keep replying, What the hell are you on?

Wow! Buying a console to play 1 crappy souls game from 2014. Sounds like COPE to me. Don't you playstation gamers get bored of the same 5 games. I know I do

94 10/10 GOTY says otherwise

Coooope

The story is about Kratos and Atreus, brainlet.

Attached: game of the year 2018.jpg (693x877, 219K)

bait, but funny.

>Baldur
>minor god

The rest is correct

>entire story is about Thor and Odin
No, they are important part of the story like Kratos, Atreus, Freya etc, not entire story. Play the game instead of talking dumb shit.

Both suck, both 3rd person shooters. Seems comparable to me

Bloodborne is not crappy.

It was a lot of setup and showing the consequences of Kratos and his actions last trilogy. It was all but a sendoff for him. That will be the big event of the next game

>you considered them because you replied
You must be mentally challenged. What kind of logic is that?
>crappy souls game
Some is madder than mad.

I wanted Kratos to die and the kid to become the new protag
Well, can't have everything

Metal Gear is a fucking movie what do people not understand about that. MGS5 has credits before and after each fucking mission. Fuck you Kojima

>story is about Kratos and Atreus
Okay, why did Kratos go mellow? Who actually was the wife? What does Atreus being Loki even mean for this world? Even for those characters the story so far is just a prequel to the REAL story. We don't know shit. Imagine if this is it, that would be one hell of a shit story.

In the context of the game he is. We don't ever see him interact with Thor or Odin. He might as well be a random messenger boy because that's all he does

I beat bloodborne, sucks dick like every souls game but unlike the 2 I played on my PC. Bloodborne runs at like 22fps. Awful game

If you don't care for my opinion, then why reply? Go be ridiculous somewhere else.

There's a couple enemy types that have some brutal take downs, but it definitely is dialed back a lot from previous games. Wulvers in particular show there's still a bit of the old GOW in there.

Attached: 1556098332818.webm (670x314, 1.98M)

The entire story could be summed up in a 5 page book

>Son, go stand in that corner while I bang these two harlots

Just finished the game user, the whole story is about Odin. Freya is only important because of who she is to Odin. The whole giant arc and the identity of the wife are only important because of how they're related to Odin. The talking head is defined by his relationship with Odin. In fact everyone we fought were sent by Odin. Literally everything here is about Odin. And he doesn't even show up.

It is boring as fuck compared to the real god of war games

user this is horrible bait and you should feel bad for posting it.

Attached: 95A4FA54-1B6B-49E7-B233-0A6F0C311916.jpg (750x1014, 202K)

>sucks dick like every souls game
How so?
> Bloodborne runs at like 22fps
It runs at 30fps and locked 30fps on Pro. How do you want to be taken seriously?
How's replying to you mean I consider your opinion of any value?
>dude earth is flat
>are you joking?
>haha you replied you must take it seriously
Idiot.

>why did Kratos go mellow
because he was sick of it all and just want to be left alone and live peacefully innawoods?
it should have been obvious if you played the game
also you're going to get older eventually and realize there's no point in acting like an angsty edgy teenager anymore

I just bought the game and I’m enjoying my self. I’m at the light vs dark elves part.

If my opinions mean nothing you would've ignored them. Keep being dumb. Your game is lame and I've said my piece.

>Just finished the game user, the whole story is about Odin
Just because some characters are related to Odin it dosen't mean the whole story is about him, are you joking? It's about Kratos past, Atreus development, Freya love for son.
How so?

Nice headcannon faggot. None of this is in the game though. I presume he went mellow because of his relationship with his new wife. But that topic is barely brought up at all. Again, the story is just a prequel here. If the sequel is cancelled, we're left with a non-story

I wish there was a boss rush mode. I don't want to play through all the story again only for the Valkyries.

>i-it is a headcanon because it doesn't fit my narrative
play the game again

But I already told you that your opinion is worthless, you can't read? If I respond to someone who believes in reptilians does it mean I take him seriously? Your logic is shit like your opinion.

>How so?
you would know if you played them

>It's about Kratos past
Yeah right, the events of the past games are mentioned what, 2 times? Or maybe 3? None of the characters except for Kratos are even remotely related to his past
>story is about Freya love for son
Lmaoing at the state of you. We literally don't see that side of her until the final boss battle. Yep, that's what the game is about, surely.
>Atreus development
Fair enough, but it's inconsistent as fuck. One scene he shoots his dad next scene he's mellow. What's going on there

Yeah it sucks how little real gore there is but holy shit did it surprise me the first time I did that to a wulver.

> It shouldn't be praised as high because its not original nor new.

Nothing's really original nor is it a requirement for something to be good. However if I had to point out what was original about GOW it be that it has great story behind good gameplay unlike The Last of Us and other games like it.

With games it's either one or the other, GOW is the first game I can think where a completely serious story is told well and doesn't get in way of the game.

>You have to buy the Pro version for a stable 30fps
How do you want to be taken seriously?

let me guess you have FFVII Remake part 1 (of 10) preordered for 59.99 plus tip?

Yeah remember the parts where his son says that he was barely present at home and always went hunting while ignoring his son and wife? And you're telling me it's obvious to you that he went mellow because "he wanted to be live peacefully innawoods". Not obvious to me, no

I played all of them. Now, can you answer?
>Yeah right, the events of the past games are mentioned what, 2 times? Or maybe 3?
Actually much more and in most important part of game. Most of talks about Odin are some less relevant myths presented by Mimir that you can even skip.
>We literally don't see that side of her until the final boss battle
No, we see it in Hel which long before final battle and again, it's one of the main topic of story.

The gore comes out the most if you finish off enemies with that charge cleave attack with the axe. I mean the blood is mostly neon and shit, but you chop fuckers up with that attack and it's an incredibly satisfying way to end a fight if you can pull it off.

Because I state facts and don't pull shit out of my ass like you? Yeah, that must be it.
>buy the Pro version
It's one version you idiot, there is no separate versions for both systems.

First game that've I've tried to 100% twice.

My first attempt ended post-game after my PS4 got corrupted, played it again a month later to Platinum it and now I started a 3rd New Game+ Playthrough to collect/upgrade all the armor.

I can't remember a game that made me want to play it so soon after finishing since RE4.

You act like Zeus wasn't the entire reason for GOW1, he even follows Kratos as an old gravedigger who calls him son.

You don't get to see Zeus face (Outside of one door that gives you the Thunder upgrade) until the second game.

>the events of the past games are mentioned what, 2 times? Or maybe 3?
Lmao, they are hinted or directly mentioned whole game.

If you're claiming this isn't less exciting than the other games, you are a shill with shit taste

You're so mad lol. Cry harder console fairy call me when bloodborne hits the bare minimum of playable known as 60

>epic interactive gameplay
I like that you have to specify "interactive"

I want to take a bite out of that tree

I understand that Thor and Odin are evil in GoW4 because they have to be enemies for Kratos to kill, but I only hope they don't make the Nordic Gods pathetic retards in sequel like what they did with Greek Pantheon since second game.

>state facts
>ur just mad!
>only 60fps is playable
How you are not retarded again?

Did you? there is nothing in the game that says it is not his son

how did anyone find this gameplay enjoyable
I played for maybe 2 hours before getting bored and stopping
maybe thats because I got it for free so I don't have to justify my purchasing it

Attached: 1538324020511.png (556x620, 479K)

>>DUDE LOOK AT ALL THOSE REALMS (only 1 is properly done though)

What do you mean? All of them serve their purpose and are big enough

>DUDE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ALL THOSE GODS YOU'LL FIGHT (you will only fight two of the minor ones though)

You also fight Baldur

>DUDE DID YOU REALIZE WHO THE KID IS (not that it plays any role in the story of this game)

It was kinda shocking tbqh.

fr. i played through it because i need to experience the biggest games. but this trend of boring games like gow and rdr2 just has me dropping them early

youtu.be/5YmLoDtnzFs seen plenty of drops even 1 drop when they already gimped the game to 30 is pathetic. Fromsoft really limited themselves by only releasing it on that anemic hardware. Really seems worth it when they got like what 2 millions sales when fifa got 50 million on PS4 alone

except most japanese games are made with budgets in mind to sell well in japan only, they dont need 50 million sales, but i will agree they limit themselves only making ps4 shitter games

>say the game runs at 22fps
>clearly I see 30fps
>post video from regular PS4 instead of PS4 Pro.
>somehow moves goalposts to sales argument out of nowhere for no reason and still made laughing stock of himself because Bloodborne sold 3 mln and none of the Fifa games reached 50 mln on any platform (lmao)
How you are not retarded again?

You just said theres no fucking difference between the Pro Version and the Base version. Yet I'm retard? No you're the retard. What's Sony's cock taste like? If you wanna know what mine tastes like ask yer mum

Attached: 7030dd221965b779d33c6d05866b52b379694763_hq.gif (300x218, 162K)

I said there is one version of game that works differently on PS4 and PS4 Pro you oaf. How hard is to understand that?
>what's cock taste like?
Why do you want to know? Are you faggot?
>ur mom
Le mom jokes now? Not only you are faggot but also underage?

GoW has great tree porn.

Great combat, graphics, world, riddles. This is why people likes it.

funny, you post a vid for mustard race autists, but im only focused on the crazy gameplay. might pick it up

I legitimately don't see the appeal in picking it up unless it goes on sale, combat looks alright but the cinematic shit looks like an absolute slog to watch. Perfered the series when it was a simple hack and slash about some angry bald fuck, not sure what the standard "muh son" shit has to offer.

Attached: god-of-war-image.jpg (1600x1200, 267K)

Original games were more "cinematic shit". Less gameplay, more linear, constant QTEs, simpler battle system. Weird argument.

>Escort small boy to a big ass mountain, fight gods, demons and angels along the way. One of the main baddies are Baldur. Oh ye, turns out the boy is actually Loki.
Same story, diffrent game. Maybe not that different.

Attached: Bayonetta.jpg (900x1329, 371K)

Sigrun fight on GTMG is pure kino. Dethroned Vergil from DMC3 as best boss battle for me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>GTMG

Attached: 1509298231662.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

All these responses to this post. Why does Yea Forums fall for bait so easily. Are they playing along, and I'm the one falling for it? I don't know anymore, man.