Attached: basedphil.png (580x582, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtIbK36hKw0
youtube.com/watch?v=LAVrSh9SRLI&
youtube.com/watch?v=y1zvIdk9yL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude failed upwards, he lives every Yea Forumsirgins dream

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239281.jpg (882x874, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KtIbK36hKw0

cant wait for the divorce arc

why tf is Chad Warden on that image.
He is based af nad hasnt been seen since 08 lmao

No one can defeat him, and for that reason, he is based

Has moments of being (ironically) hilarious in his incompetence and assholery, but he's an absolute bore right now. Wake me up when the Divorcing Kat Arc hits.

i don't see WingsOfDepression on this

I really need that money, to pay mah bills and alimony

Attached: 233232222.png (621x483, 284K)

the based god

>got $1000 from a fan last week
>bans anyone who brings it up calls them idiots
>still begs for more money and gets it
don’t know how he does it but it works

The way he owned the whole masturbation thing really impressed me so I started watching.
It's a shame he's shit at video games so I stopped watching.

I've heard he's the best Street Fighter player in NA though so I guess he has that going for him.

>I've heard he's the best Street Fighter player in NA though so I guess he has that going for him.
That has never been true at ANY point in time.

I assume the photo is mirrored, but what the fuck
>ゼドシ
>Zedoshi
???

Attached: 1559710131397.jpg (360x296, 33K)

>cons the retarded
I cannot find it in me to hate him.

Has he gotten that gout under control yet? Worried he might get the beetis and die of heart failure if he continues the way he's living

I don't think about him at all.

Based as fuck
Outlives all who shit on him

daily reminder that DSP makes these threads whilst on break to remind people that he's streaming

cant believe you retards keep falling for it

Angry joes face gets me every time

You know what? As a detractor, I have to say, your comment got me. The only people who fund the retard's worthless existence are retarded themselves, so I guess Philbert isn't really ripping off anyone worth caring about.

>The way he owned the whole masturbation thing really impressed me so I started watching.
He literally banned people for bringing it up for like a week.
He got memed into "owning" it

and autistic retards like yourself who keep him relevant rather than letting him die

A human cockroach.
The entire world could be eviscerated from nuclear warfare and DSP would still find a way to stream himself being terrible at video games.

What's wrong with it? I don't read moonrunes.

I don't want him to die. I want o watch him flail around and get laughed at for being a retard. I'd rather watch Phil fail and squirm and continue to be a laughingstock than just have him die.

i think your autism took that too literally pal, maybe refreshing his streams will make you feel better

Get his ass banned

Attached: 6EEBAB68-FF78-4990-B951-077BF062C5C2.jpg (841x474, 41K)

>Phil calls himself a "former pro fighting game player", and even placed 4th for Super Street Fighter II Turbo in the 2005 EVO tournament, becoming the highest ranked American player for that game (as the the top 3 were Japanese players).

Hey um excuse me sweetie
I need to let you know your behavior is like SOO TOXIC right now
I mean this is just a fun little game for US GAMERS
#girlgamer #girlpower
But seriously like that talk is soooooo 2014
I mean you're acting like a beta male incel alt right goober
We all need to be nice to each other
We're all queens and superheroes because we protest!
Omg daddy Tony Stark would be so proud of me
UwU

Well you better pay his bills because right now he's holding off turning his heat on because bills are high. you wouldnt want him to go on the street and for him to stop streaming, would you?

Quarter hourly reminder.

Attached: 1527976215785.jpg (3282x1598, 1.16M)

can I drink your pee

How does he keep making a living from this

>Spoony
>Faggot
Fuck you, Spoony is the only eceleb worth a fucking damn. I'm proud to admit that I'm one of the people that still donate to him.
I don't care about the fucking movie I just want him to be alright.

Calm your tits. I don't want to fund the guy, he already has a bunch of retards to do that. I'm just saying watching somebody suffer is funnier than just watching them die.

kill yourself

Like i get you're joking but how do you post that without feeling like a complete and total faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAVrSh9SRLI&
Most based and underrated DSP khantent ever made

Because I am one

You're a pretty cold-hearted son of a bitch, you know that? The man needs his bills paid and all you can do is watch and laugh from the sidelines. At this rate he's going to die from the cold because he can't survive on Kat's pay alone. It's time to nut up or shut up, and PAY. HIS. BILLS.

You're reading it backwords, and also it's a 'ji' not a 'shi'.

It's to much, you're faggot sorry

Alright, suppose I'm reading it backwards.
>Jidoze
Doesn't make sense either. It's written in katakana, so it should at least sound like SOME foreign word.

Shout out Mighty D and Snort Burnell

* On an extremely unbalanced bizzare home console port of the game that many U.S players refused to compete in because it was such a joke. It's like me placing high in a fan-mod SF2 in a state major and claiming I'm the best

Thanks, new channels to go to laugh at you faggots and watch how sexless your lives are when someone burst your cringe inducing bubble.

Khet's going to leave Dave for the next old, gouty, washed-up boomer she sees.

Somebody's mad

pstriple? really?

Big ups Liquid Richard
youtube.com/watch?v=y1zvIdk9yL4

so did snort burnell censor his own outro to keep his videos monetized? he censored "faggot", "pedophile" and "racist"

>making videos on DSP on a daily basis, rummaging through trash that is his every prestream and playsession
>Making it part of an autistic daily cycle

Why are DSP detractor channels so fucking laughable? These people would off themselves without yelling fat man bad every single day.

i know one of them personally, he hasn't left the house in years

Very believable

saying i know someone who runs a dsp detractor channel isn't some big claim to fame dude.

It's fascinating. They will screech how DSP's getting away with all this shit, but be absolutely ignorant to the fact that they are exactly what sustains him. They live his fucking life instead of their own, and have this hilarious delusion that somewhere in their little minds, they are morally superior to him.

Attached: 31843-338-13361.jpg (581x551, 148K)

i bet he would survive a cancer diagnosis and be completely fine

>Snort Burnell

Do people still find her funny? The videos start to get tiresome and boring when you see the same clips repeated every single time ad nauseam making the length of the video longer than it needs to be.

>chad warden
kill yourself

Uh huh, fuck off Phil

guys if you hate him so much would one of you psychopaths just kill him so i can stop reading your dumb bitch threads?

>her

>hate
But he is based

>so i can stop reading your dumb bitch threads
Why'd you enter the thread in the first place?

He's actually celebrating fourth place in a non-definitive version of a game as a victory.

CAW

Attached: 1560469147618.jpg (322x322, 14K)

I don't get it.

It's because of ppl on Yea Forums and Memeology give him so much free publicity.

DSP is pretty much a meme.

I'm positive Snort Burnell aka Ardnas, is some severely autistic Vietnamese girl. She got ran off by Fred, but came back low profile, and has been doing the exact same format of videos, with exact same clips at nearly exact same intervals. Every single day.

Good honest opinions, sucks at gaming.

>"Fuck Kojima, and fuck that NIGGER Tevin!"

How is he still on twitch?

Attached: flabbyarms.webm (1290x966, 2.94M)

DSP

lurk 2 years before posting, thanks

Dark Wings

Nah fuck off, this doesn't make sense. That's be something like:
ディエスピ(Di-e-su-pi)
Instead it's シドゼ (Shi-do-ze) or
It's like some nigger having a chinese tattoo that means "Happy chicken meal"
P.s also fuck user who said it was ji, made me look twice, it's clearly shi.

Nah I honestly think he's miserable and hates most games he plays. I'm still several years younger and the thought of being forced to play some of these AAA garbage shit fests in is worse than my office job

Wings > DSP

Real tawk

Attached: 1560445847659.gif (620x349, 876K)

Has he reached his dream weight yet?

>chad
>implying you're even old enough to remember who that is

Attached: 1557429000253.jpg (516x791, 69K)

>Fuck you, Spoony is the only eceleb worth a fucking damn. I'm proud to admit that I'm one of the people that still donate to him.
>I don't care about the fucking movie I just want him to be alright.
Now THAT is a YIKES

It means fucking nothing, some random who don't speak moon made it for him.

do you have any proof of that?
always wondered what sort of person would dedicate their life to dsp

Like he's chucking a goddamn shuriken. I've always wanted an edit where a ninja is creeping up on him from the side, and Wings' toss takes them out

pure so.y

No. In fact he's gaining weight again

Alice passed away, mate.

Good, I missed Thicc Wings

He'll never work a real job, and the moment you and people like you stop giving him money, he'll never be accountable or improve his situation. He will rant on twitter about Trump until he dies from whichever of his 900 diseases gets him first.

Wouldn't spending that money on a family member be better? They'd at least show some gratitude to you.

THAT WAS MY DEPRESSION

Alice is not Ardnas.

>CWC
Hah

Ardnas was not very good at editing. If you look up some of her archived videos, you'll see what i mean. The editing style is nearly a dead ringer between the Ardnas and Snort Burnell channel. Same with their clearly ESL way of typing.

oh, that person fred run away because she put ads on her videos...

Yeah. And now that Fred's gone, she is back and putting more ads to make a buck off repeating the same mantra about DSP daily. If you check social blade, it's a decent chunk of money, too.

It's just funny to me that this person will call out DSP for uploading videos daily to maximize profit, when they are doing the exact same thing.

I can't believe DSPs gameplan now is to stream for 10 years then get a minimum wage job after his mom bails him out with money.

damn, it all makes sense. i bet that money lasts a long time in vietnam.
and yeah, it's retarded to make fun of dsp because you see yourself as morally superior. i just make fun of him because it's funny

looks like Wendy's chili is back on the menu boys

LARGE CHEDDAR