The worst mario kart

The worst mario kart.

Attached: !!e!UBLQCGM_$(KGrHqQOKjIE0c5ByOq0BNP2uw8Gd!___35.jpg (190x266, 33K)

you mean the only good one?

Objectively better than SMK, that's the worst. This game introduced a cool mechanic, it made an awesome jump to 3D, and had some great courses. SMK is the worst.

third worst

no, smk is way more fun and it had great driving mechanics that took skill. way better than double dash.

>double dash
>jump to 3D

wayyyyy too fucking slippery

>muh slippery controls
ever heard of momentum? git gud.

Super Circuit, Double Dash and DS were peak Mario Kart. They either had great content or advanced mechanics for skilled players.

That all went down the drain with Wii, 7 and 8. Course designs suck dick, oversaturation of 12 players and item spam, removal of techniques until you're left with hollow braindead gameplay, and soulless art style.

Super and 64 are just boomer memes remember for nostalgia and nothing else. Conceptually vapid and lacking in evolution for 64's case.

cringe, i'd rather just play mk8

MK64 still used sprites for the characters. DD was the first truly 3D Mario Kart game, and still looks pretty good to this day

>muh mechanics for skilled players muh competitive
even worse that competitive smashfags

super circuit and double dash are both bad though. smk is good but your right that 64 is not actually good and just nostalgia (except block fort).

Yea Forums just gets more and more garbage with each passing year.. with each passing day...

Literally the best one

if you find this game too hard because of "slippery controls" then you just admitted that a mario kart game is too hard foor you.
mario kart.
reevaluate your life at this point.

>only game that lets you store and powerups
>constantly switch characters depending on the situation.

literally fuck off

You’re right but GC babbies will try and pretend otherwise.

no it's actually by far the easiest in the series to 100% it's bad for different reasons.

I never actually played it.

Wasn't a Mario Karter at the time.

Had the GameCube and everything, but I was playing F-Zero.

Oh right it's opposite day

I think I prefer it to the original SNES Mario Kart, and I've never played any of the hand held ones. At least I can spam "Hi I'm Daisy!" though.

Attached: 81IQfo6dHXL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 18K)

Shitty controls just makes it unfun. Nobody said it was hard.

All Mario karts are shit except for Wii which is why is has the most active community still

Fuck you. This is the only MK I've ever liked.

It's not about competitiveness, it's about wanting to push the game to its limits which creates replayability

Only one I enjoyed playing over and over was 8 if I'm gonna be honest. Some of the others have interesting concepts but other than wii and 3ds they're never used again.
I think nintendos belief of changing as much as possible is to blame I've heard they usually don't like to keep things the same.
They also over use gimicks sometimes which leads to gimicks clashing with gimicks.
To me the mario kart series is more of a pick your poision kinda thing, you know?

the worst next to 64, snes, wii, ds, gba, 7 and 8

>wii
AHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard
Enjoy being hit by green shells acting like red shells

we should get a Yea Forums lobby going for this game

Well, why aren't we doing it?

Super Circuit was way worse.

And you can't do that in the newer games because?

then you'd play ctr not mario kart

Shit taste

im in business statistics class right now as i type (cant make one yet), and im wondering as i type this if we should do a dolphin lobby or a classic LAN lobby

either way im surprised no one came up with this, sounds pretty great

Attached: dudebob.jpg (192x154, 12K)

>teaming up with my bros doing all tracks cup
>we keep swapping places and keep punching each others or actually saving our asses by the momentum from the punch
>personalized items so each character counts

this is the most based MK game and you cannot say otherwise

Better than super mario kart in ever way, SMK is literally unplayable

woooooooow stop right there
Also this guy is a faggotIts one of best ,you fag
Literally the fun level was increasing in each sequel
MK64 more fun than Super Mario Kart,Mario Kart DD more fun than MK64.
MK DS more fun than MK GBA,then the black ship came,MK Wii by far the worst 'improvement' but MK7 and 8 set the series right on its constant improvement track in all aspects.
MK Wii is not a bad game , I consider it the black sheep because It was better at some things but worse in too many things to previous entries, this had never happened neither before and after in this series.

Can some one post exodia so this shitty thread can end?

Thats not a fair comparison
AND YOU KNOW IT

Yea Forums actually playing games for ones is a nice change of pace. I think it's about the motivation to start everything up, how to do it and making a thread about it while not knowing if anyone will join.
But indeed, it will definitely be great.

it's literally the only non trash mario kart game

True friendship is letting your friend drive the wheel while you're waiting for the opportunity to send a green shell at the perfect angle.