Dragon Quest

So who else didn't play XI and is glad the S version is coming out to get the definitive experience?

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-theme.jpg (760x428, 68K)

Here. Can't wait for S to be released (thank good Builders 2 will help)

I'm very impatient and bought the base version regardless. I rarely double dip but if I like xi enough I think I'll make an exception

Attached: Luminary_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.jpg (4096x4096, 1.36M)

Are they porting the S content to the other platforms or is everyone that's not a Switch owner just fucked?

Can you play 11 completely in 2d mode including cutscenes?

Better buy a switch

I don't know about the cutscenes but I think the rest is 100% playable in retro mode

Right here. Almost bought a PS4 for it.
Bullet dodged I guess.

yes, they show cutscenes in 2D as well at E3
but you can't just switch between the modes "on the fly"

Square Enix is still "undecided" at this point

Can you set your party members to AI like previous games? I always liked only controlling the hero for some reason.

Yes.

i played it on ps4, playing it again on switch but in 2d

>wait for a year to play one of the best rpgs of this gen and miss out on all friendly DQ threads just to get the meme edition
ISHYGDDT unless you have only Switch

Wasn't it announced for PS4 too?

lmao no thanks

>just to get the meme edition
The S version is worth waiting for solely for the orchestrated OST and being able to speed through battles alone

>what are mods

Dragon Quest slimes are cute

I bought it on PS4...but I've only gotten 4 hours into it. I don't know what the fuck to do! The Switch version really does sound better.

Attached: cs9xndyskn8ri1qy9hiy.jpg (300x200, 13K)

I don't really like either set of music. The midi doesn't sound as nice, obviously, but the orchestral versions are a bit low tempo and often have dull introductory passages. Either way you'll hear the same things in too many places.

I don't have a Switch and don't plan to get one, but I'll admit I'm a bit jealous I probably won't get to play the best version.

I love Jade

Attached: previewfile_1513549056.jpg (1396x1396, 849K)

Eh, I thought she was a nice character and I loved her critfest, but I want the MC to be happy with Gemma, his waifu.
I'm a fag so I'd rather fuck Erik anyway.