Get killed by a bad player

>get killed by a bad player
>accuse him of cheating
Are you sometimes getting upset from losing against worse players than you?

Attached: s9oag0ir50531.png (538x643, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh0SmFsFFQ
nypost.com/2018/05/19/texas-school-gunman-taunted-victims-another-one-bites-the-dust/
youtube.com/watch?v=JWTJuqALbEs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rt5RAc3E4U
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_T9qf9S2Qu4
thedailybeast.com/homeland-security-disbands-domestic-terror-intelligence-unit
washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/05/domestic-terrorism-story-renews-fears-over-trumps-coddling-white-nationalists/
theintercept.com/2019/05/06/donald-trump-white-nationalist-terrorism-denier/
npr.org/2019/06/07/730346019/5-takeaways-about-the-trump-administrations-response-to-far-right-extremism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i only get upset when i know there was nothing i could have done to get past it, if he out-gamer skills me then im fine with it

if they were worse players you wouldn't be losing, buddy

>post a pic unrelated to videogames
>try to make it seem like you're asking a video game related question to hide the fact you're /pol/ posting and fishing for off-topic replies related to your off-topic pic
I hope you get cancer /pol/tard

????
Whats the pic about?

I never accuse anyone of being a hacker and if someone is being extremely obvious I just report him, I'm not a fucking moron either that thinks there's such a thing as losing to worse players, if he beats me then he's simply the better player.

>be Navy Seal
>get clipped by Paul Blart
Imagine being humiliated like this.

quick rundown?

>some day the USA will just turn into a huge BR game in real life

Attached: 1496671094627_mcride2.jpg (500x379, 39K)

Dude went to shoot up a courthouse. He got shot and died. He was the only one killed.

damn poor guy

What's up with Sam Hyde as of late? He seems to be stalling and his latest """shooting""" was such a rusty attempt. What a hack.

>Play mmo
>Enemy player lucks the fuck out with crits and burns you down in a single stun.
>Play fps
>Enemy player lucks the fuck out and wallbank you with a noscope at long range
Yes, losing to worse players is possible. Losing consistently to the same guy makes him a better player

what a fucking dweeb

MMOs can't be considered competitive games but FPSes always have several rounds that minimize one-time luck, if you are losing consistently then you simply deserved to lose and blaming things other than your own incompetence is a surefire way of never improving.

>play CS
>stand still, slowly aim at an afk from 3 feet away, fire one shot, it hits the floor
>enemy jumps across a doorway flicks 270 degrees and shoots once
>headshot
Yes.

embarrassing

>courthouse
but why

some incompetent /k/+/pol/ tard thought he had what it took to shoot up a federal building
One bullet to the lung later he's fucking done, zero kills.

because he was a fucking retard
who the fuck tries to shoot up a texas courthouse

Not to the point where I would accuse them of cheating.

Wait it was in Texas?
He realizes that even the defedents have guns in Texas right? 90% of court cases are handedly in 1 on 1 duels.

Yes, it was in Dallas. More than one retard has tried and they get fucking shot every time.

So he was from /pol/? News made him look like an average facebook/reddit meme edgelord.

why do we keep posting this bizarre mishmash of ideology following man
even fucking tarrant's philosophy was more coherent than whatever the fuck this dude believed

Not him, but I thought the same thing since he was a gun nut and a "medieval weapon enthusiast"

he was crying about being an incel,and posted alt-right stuff

so yeah,high chance of him being /pol/

because he deserves to be mocked

>Literally such a loser that he uses a garbage AR-15 with tape on it and a vest so shit he dies from one bullet to the chest

Attached: 1389658859845.png (517x375, 114K)

sounds more like /r9k/, /pol/ is post-virgin

Yes, it's fucking annoying. Especially when the guy doesn't even have a positive kd ratio, but kills me 2 or 3 times more then I kill him.

Attached: 1468853331185.jpg (720x690, 72K)

t. pol

>autobalanced despite being in a party
Fuck you TF2

>being in the army for two years
>make a plan
>get shot by a man who barely knows how to pull his gun
>piss urself before u die
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hh0SmFsFFQ

the absoulte state

He brought a flak vest to a gunfight.

This guy is /pol/ in a nutshell.

Getting touched by your uncle in your youth doesnt count as losing your virginity

>he got fucking one-tapped before killing anyone
jesus christ so this is the power of 4/pol/

Attached: cursed_squid.jpg (751x1062, 140K)

have sex, incel

That does happen sometimes, but I blame the developers, not the players.

>trying to shoot up somewhere in Texas
This was the main problem, not the being incompetent part. He should have gone to a leftist run state where guns are banned in public buildings. He would have gotten a kill count like the schizos always do when shooting up liberal states.

>4/pol/ in a nutshell
tarrant was from 8/pol/ and he actually got a good score

@467141339
dial8

Americans deserve to be shooten to be honest

I remember a year or two ago someone tried to shoot up a church in TX and got shot down by a local near by

how the hell did he pass training

the absolute state of conspiretards

>try mass shooting
>get shot

also peed his pants

kek

I always report situations when I'm dying in a second or when enemy finds me in not so obvious places. I never report clearly smart play, where enemy outclassed me.

Hahahaha what a fag

>>piss urself before u die

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

>/pol/ is post-virgin

Attached: 12235454663.png (500x500, 102K)

He looks like he has fear in his eyes and that saddens me.

>wtf how did you find me in this hiding spot???? REPORTED
what a fucking scrub, holy shit, if you aren't peeking at every single corner then you are a retard, there's no such thing as not so obvious places

Attached: hey man nice photoshoot.png (500x537, 249K)

>these are the anti-government /k//pol/ posters that talk tough about rising up and being able to Rambo the entire US military in a civilian uprising/race war because they spent 10k on guns and go out to the range with them once a month

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: fucking clown.png (976x1500, 1.34M)

the problem is poltards don't have experience in shit,that guy had TWO YEARS IN THE ARMY

lmao,fucking burgers

I also remember some muslim dudes trying to shoot up an art museum or something related to that and were immediately lit up by the surrounding people

more like a reddit user larping as a polfag

this

>guys let me inside
>please unlock the door
>no, i dont have a gun
>guys please
>wait why are the cops here?

did he have a desk job or something, what the fuck?

2 years in the army doesn't make you a special forces elite operator. it means you can run a mile, and you're not grossly overweight. And you can hit a giant target using one of the easiest guns ever manufactured.

He gave up during training because it was too stressful and hard, but he was "kind and gentle".
Basically your average lowtest zoomer.

29 year old boomer, haven't got mad at a game in years. If I die, tough shit. I can always play something else.

Attached: 63f.jpg (600x450, 39K)

>wore a flak vest thinking it would stop gunfire
Is this real? Holy shit this guy must have a sub 50 IQ

incels too beta to do anything,truly a genetic failure

Attached: 1545076942977.jpg (480x480, 25K)

current /pol/ is reddit so what's the difference?

I doubt he even wanted to shoot up anyone to be honest, seems like suicide by cop.

You can't really peek at every spot in a game I'm playing.

And the military wants to fight 3 wars right now? Smh

US Military training must be like an adult daycare service. Uncle Sam doesn't care as long as you can be used as cannon fodder in the latest war.

So why is it news? Shouldn't we be praising the police force or something?

Anyone else wondering what the point of attacking a courthouse is supposed to be? It’s a hard target, and what message are you trying to convey? I guess if you had a grudge against a particular judge – but what are the chances that this guy has a criminal record? And how does being a true-believing Q/poltard translate into a motivation for shooting up courthouses?

Weird story all around.

Attached: purotilt.gif (324x356, 434K)

Match ups are a thing, you might lose with a character who counters yours but destroy them when you have a favourable match up, so it is possible to lose to worse players, it depends in the scenario

because certain individuals want to use him as an excuse to shit on the entire population of a certain board i am not allowed to name

While his armor was ineffective, him wearing it makes me think otherwise

No way someone that pathetic isn't affiliated with that shithole.

If you ask the majority of /k/ they'll tell you flak vests are good for handgun rounds
Which they aren't, but the board is filled with coping poorfags
$200 plates from China could have saved this retard

Pic is what he posted on social media and he was a /k/fag, I guess he just wanted to go out with a bang but was somehow more incompetent than your average virgin shooter.

Attached: yDKh6Wut6-R5QtSYKle2im-tDulgx8JOV3sUMZtdFD8.jpg (1024x359, 79K)

>"It looked like he was playing Call of Duty or something. He had everything on," Brown told ABC News, referring to the first-person shooter video game. "He even took aim at a girl walking a dog. There were a couple of ladies hiding behind a car."

Sounds like he was just some Yea Forumsirgin larper

because it's another white domestic terrorist and that doesn't fit the narrative they want to spin

Cute!

>another white domestic terrorist
Name the others if there's so many

>terrorist
more like pest. He didn't kill anyone.

Pretty much all white men.

Damn I was hoping you weren't LARPing. Dont get me excited thinking an actual leftist posts here

Attached: ALAS POOR INDEPENDENT BOSNIA.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Timothy McVeigh
Dylan Klebold
Eric Harris
Brenton Tarrant
Dylan Roofe
James Fields
Stephen Paddock

just a few off the top

>"He even took aim at a girl walking a dog. There were a couple of ladies hiding behind a car."
He means he looked at the characters, boomers don't understand that moving your view isn't "taking aim" in games and even trying to kill the characters wouldn't mean shit, it's basically the first thing anyone tries in a shooter.

Overall he seems pretty uneventful in his personal life, the only thing of note is the failed military career and media says he's from a family of military veterans so I'm sure that's the source of the angst.

>one chance at life
>not born a Serb
Feels bad man

Is there a video of him getting shot?

are school shootings domestic terrorism now

yes

Sam Hyde

McVeigh did nothing wrong
Except get caught

I probably misread it and the girls were actually real, I don't fucking know this out of context phrase makes no sense.

He can't keep getting away with it!

Yes.

What was his endgame? If he wanted to kill people, why didn't he walk into the full courthouse first? If he wanted to spread terror, why didn't he fire randomly at all those targets he spotted around him? Why did he just randomly shoot out some courthouse windows and then get one shot by cops? Did he want to fight the police, but is just horribly incompetent so he lost instantly?

why does he look like sam hyde

bombs away mcveigh

>he was /pol/!
>he was /r9k/!
>he was Yea Forums!
Or maybe he had nothing to do with Yea Forums, the "proof" of him being a 4channer is dumb facebook memes he posted.

He couldn't keep getting away with it any longer.

Implying everyone outside of this shithole has a hidden mass shooter tallent.

>That School shooter that played IJA music during his rampage

>most whites killed by alt-right LARPers
>still blame muslims for violence
Someone explain this to me.

Newsflash: mass shooters are losers even when they do it right. This is just double fail.

More like
>when you're a chickenshit coward in over your head

Brown people are scary.

not rayciss
just 'ate 'em
simple as

DEUCE VAULT amirite my fellow Kameraden?

Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen! (it means "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" in German you non-aryan shitskins).

Cringe

Probably a really entry level channer at best, the kind that unironically follows "chan culture" facebook groups and posts pepes on discord.
That doesn't matter, media will still say he was an extremist deepweeb alt-righter .

>posting this thinking u will be the chad
>end up the virgin like the incel you are
incels never win

Attached: 1560209279139.jpg (750x745, 65K)

“He also kept playing a kamikaze song over and over as loud as he could,” on his cellphone, Dixon said of the shooter.

Pagourtzis had the same kamikaze military anthem on his now-deleted YouTube page, Dixon said.

Pagourtzis had earlier bragged of wearing a “Rising Sun” insignia on his black trench coat, explaining it signified “Kamikaze Tactics,” according to a photo and text posted on his also-deleted Facebook page.

New details of the 17-year-old’s sick sense of humor went well beyond the previously reported “Born to Kill” T-shirt he wore, and his taunt of “Surprise!” as he blasted through the walls of an art class supply closet.
nypost.com/2018/05/19/texas-school-gunman-taunted-victims-another-one-bites-the-dust/

>>post a pic unrelated to videogames
>>try to make it seem like you're asking a video game related question to hide the fact you're /pol/ posting and fishing for off-topic replies related to your off-topic pic
First day on Yea Forums(previously Yea Forums with videogames)?

>most whites killed by alt-right LARPers
Pretty sure this isnt the case

Attached: 1560959044168.jpg (725x555, 221K)

What a memester, edgy school kid who actually did it.

Implying this isn't a win.

what song tho

Everyone who isn't Native American, from Sub-Sahara Africa or East Asia is considered white in the US census, this includes Arabs, Indians and Greeks.

Attached: subhuman.jpg (599x478, 51K)

depends
are you shooting up the school because of your stance on politics?
then yeah, you're a terrorist

I thought this was the HEATENINGS guy from the thumbnail

youtube.com/watch?v=JWTJuqALbEs
either this one or my personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rt5RAc3E4U

Attached: 0ynRFut.png (1920x1080, 972K)

Ahahaha

aren't most school shooters doing it because they got bullied or some shit like that

and now Hispanics are considered white sometimes

That and looking at the fact this was another case of right wing terrorism, since the guy posted
>“I don’t know how much longer I have, but a storm is coming. However, I’m not without defense,” he said in the brief video, pulling out a rifle. “I’m fuckin’ ready. Let’s do it.”
He was a normalfag who used facebook, but also posted /pol/ stuff, so there is a connection there even if it's only secondary.
And of course the current administration in America is not only ignoring the rise of right wing terrorism in America, but is enabling it.

nice

Attached: 1525815336382.png (182x229, 105K)

KEK

Everything about him sounds painfully average, he wasn't even edgeteen and he doesn't sound like the sociopath type like most shooters are, 100% sure it's the military-related stress that made him do it.

Quite like it, not sure it's the sort of music to be playing during a mass shooting though desu, bit too old/weeb.

Most school shooters Are the bullies

kek

>but is enabling it
the fire rises

Columbine wasn't terrorism then

i dunno user was pretty accurate about the modern military

Attached: wNchKt9.png (681x680, 1.07M)

Unironically Sam Hyde

perfect

I bet you can't even find one instance of this

>The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa."
Source: census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
Americans have a ridiculously broad definition of "white".

You're a retard. Ever thought that no one gives the slightest shit about some random shooter getting killed? If he actually managed a few kills he'd be on the news for a day, instead no one cares and moves on.

>more /pol/ bait
Can mods start banning /pol/ bait instead of moving off topic threads onto Yea Forums?
The occasional thread about being a fucking wagie isn't hurting this board, what is, is the nonstop god awful /pol/ baiting about white males.
Remember when Modern Warfare came out and we had literally 15 threads about a black woman in the navy seals? Can mods start doing something about this and THEN start moving threads to Yea Forums?
Thanks

Only Hispanics consider themselves white

Attached: laughing.png (888x888, 800K)

Imagine dying an embarrassing death and being made fun of on the internet.

Columbine

the only reason shootings have gotten so bad is because the Media keeps talking about the Shooter constantly giving him a spotlight and talking about his motives 24/7

tell me how potato drumpf is enabling le right wing death squads

user, I shit you not, there are studies that mix in Hispanic crimes and White crimes to make Black crime rates look not so bad

I don't think the people that had shit thrown on them were the bullies

ok incel go back do your mgtow ecochamber

You see it a lot in comment sections on gore websites.

He still quit the military and a friend said the stress was probably too much for him but I think he just struggled with depression not entirely related to the military.

>Dennis Bielby, 22, served with Clyde in the 101st Airborne Division, stationed in Fort Campbell, Ky.
>He said Clyde struggled with the high stress of military life but was "kind and gentle."
>Bielby said veterans, including himself, sometimes struggle with mental health issues as they're transitioning back to civilian life. But he said the shooting was inexplicable.
>"In the military and the younger generation, it's very common to joke about suicidal depressive thoughts," Bielby said.
>But he said he couldn't say for sure whether Clyde had made those sorts of jokes.
>"Everyone makes those jokes," he said.

I unironically blame low testosterone, I bet he drank water from plastic bottles.

/pol/ doesn't go shooting around, they just create people to do that for them by memeing about it. Otherwise there would be no one left to shitpost.

I know about that but that's less of of people believing it and more of just trying to hide how shit the Black crime rates actually are

The meme about Hispanics and south americans in general wanting to be white is a real thing and they really want to look good

youtube.com/watch?v=_T9qf9S2Qu4
the Japs had some good music

there was literally 2 shooters from pol,8/pol/ but its the same thing just different % of unironic mentally ill who believe shitposts

this is the face of white male mediocrity

>"In the military and the younger generation, it's very common to joke about suicidal depressive thoughts," Bielby said.
haha yeah quite the joke

Attached: 4949848498.jpg (244x206, 8K)

Not great, not terrible.

Attached: laughing.png (350x343, 185K)

I thought having depression was strictly banned from the army, unless it's so abundant they just allow it

it is but some people just look the other way

You have to remember military recruits nowadays are literally nothing but post-ironic low test fags, it's impossible to tell what's depression and just zoomer behavior.

>implying i'd ever go to /pol/
Lets list all the boards /pol/ has ruined:
/k/
Yea Forums
Yea Forums
/news/
/sci/
/biz/
/fit/
/his/
/int/
Yea Forums
Yea Forums
/n/
Wow look at that, like 25% of the overall boards that exist are fucking ruined by constant /pol/ posting. It's funny too how most of them are blue boards because /pol/ needs to spread its cancer to the rest of this site

>suicidal people using guns every day
Definitely nothing that could go wrong with this.

if I remember right, Recruiters get a bonus for every new zoomer they get

it's unironically not that bad

/pol/ is fucked now,trump redditors and pol shitposters are in war LMAO

I would say Yea Forums but it was already shit.

Why was he wearing a mask?

or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before letting him take the first shot

no one will know user,he was too chad to put a manifesto

>Yea Forums
Can't imagine how you can ruin /tumblr/

+10% bullet resistance

>News made him look like an average facebook/reddit meme edgelord
So, /pol/?

Didn't the media pulled incel card literally only because he posted chad vs virgin meme.

8pol is different

He probably wanted to LARP that he was an epic Call of Duty hero or some shit

I'll tell you why /pol/ has this spreading/invasive mentality. It's because moot deleted /new/ (not /news/) and r9k in a single night and they flooded the rest of the site.
When he put them back, it was too late.

>constant /pol/ posting
imagine being this delusional

>so, heh?
very original and Clever

Same way they ruined this place. If there's a comic with a brown person it in they're not allowed to talk about it because they'll converge like flies on shit.

Chads don't post /r9k/ memes on facebook.

/pol/ is the jews

Attached: 1558116874369.png (806x546, 47K)

ah so is that why go to campuses saying they will pay off all your debt if you enlist and you also get a bonus.

Thanks.

nice video game thread

good to see our jannies are hard at work

Reddit zoomers do.

>/pol/ should not take credit for creating an atmosphere that pumps out wack-job shooters and generally spreads it over the whole internet

when are they going to delete pol

unironically, yes

he probably realized exactly how much of a coward he was in the moment, just look at the fear in his eyes

>shitheads posting political bait instead of on topic shit isn't /pol/ posting you're delusional

Next you'll tell me it's all just memes duuuuuude

when they ban mosques

Assuming you aren't sea lioning and won't poision the well.
A portion of his platform is in line with what white nationalists want to do and people like David Duke have come out to say what Donald Trump wants is what they want. He famously defended neo-nazis after their terrorist attack charlottesville, (The fact he tried to create a false equivalency and tried to claim there were good people among them.) And that he's either ignorant, or in denial that white nationalism terrorism is on the rise and his policies reflect that where he disbanded a Domestic Terror Intelligence Unit (The people who look for signals that someone is going to commit an attack.) and denying white nationalist terrorism was on the rise (He famously said that after the New Zealand terrorist attack)
thedailybeast.com/homeland-security-disbands-domestic-terror-intelligence-unit
washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/05/domestic-terrorism-story-renews-fears-over-trumps-coddling-white-nationalists/
theintercept.com/2019/05/06/donald-trump-white-nationalist-terrorism-denier/
npr.org/2019/06/07/730346019/5-takeaways-about-the-trump-administrations-response-to-far-right-extremism

There's two theories as to why this is, the charitable one is Trump is just morally bankrupt and will pander to any group that supports him to keep their support because of the size of his base, the other one is he's at the very least racist himself, and given his history, it's probably a combination of the both.

Anyone who posts /r9k/ memes are cancer, doesn't matter what you are or where you post.