SOUL

SOUL

Attached: D7BDA19A-CAFF-407E-B6CF-C66428812EBC.jpg (640x793, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TVppBwVsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=5CXJCdFLJDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

art style still looks sterile and the blurring round the corners of the screen is heinous

Why is there a Goomba in a zelda game.

goombas arent in zelda retard

3rd thread in an hour kill yourself

Look at these zoomers

Zoom zoom

I think you mean why is there a zelda in a mario game?

Sorry, I didn't grow up with Link's Awakening. I grew up with OoT and Minish Cap

I liked the generic one better. I like seeing Mario enemies in Zelda

Because Capcom.

>browsing 4chin for over 1hr

lol

>OoT and Minish Cap

ZOOM ZOOM

Attached: zoom!.jpg (750x296, 18K)

This. It looks like hitman Go and Lara croft go

gameboy games really arent worth to be played seriously

Links awaking is supposed to be a dream. The whole game is filled with weird shit like a naked hippo and prince Richard from ‘For the Frog the Bell Tolls’ shows up

Attached: 1546FB71-B3A8-4781-8201-B7228CD59ED0.png (230x300, 29K)

Chain Chomps were already in the previous Zelda game, so why not?

ultracringe

>le shittier versions of nes games are still worth to be played

nes games arent even worth that anymore
why not just play any zelda on gameboy advance?

>OLD BAD

That’s why you play the better game boy color version

youtube.com/watch?v=7TVppBwVsOA
post me a song in links awakening thats better than this i dare you

>>le shittier versions of nes games
Stop giving away your age so much, it's painful.

tons of old games are outdated and shit compared to newer games
not saying that new games are always better either but when it comes to playing some archaic shit on gameboy or silent hill 2 on ps2 i choose the latter any day

because there's unique games on the gameboy you trashboy, such as links awakening or the oracles games
did games improve upon it? yeah, of course. it's been quite a while. doesn't mean it isn't worth going back and playing the good games there

The fuck does this have to do with anything you schizo?

Holy shit, you really are a schizo.

iam probably older than you
i just know when something is outdated all gameboy games except dr mario and tetris and similar games are outdated as fuck and theres better alternatives
and dont tell me you actually play zelda games for the story because that outs you as a retard

But Gameboy Zeldas have aged wonderfully. Just emulate them if the platform is an issue.

>iam
>i just

id rather play silent hill 2

still havent told me any reasons to play links awakening over silent hill 2

They're not even comparable games you complete fucking moron.

stop claiming to know about video games when you just like silent hill 2
you know video game

>he only plays one game
AHAHAH FAGGOT

no id rather not id rather just play something thats actually worth my time i cant spend my time playing every vidya on every shitty console theres better consoles out and better games
silent hill 2
iam not from america and english isnt my first speaking language

more ports on switch, nothing new

>he wastes his time on shitty games instead of playing good ones
i mean hey its your loss in the end
silent hill 2 is the best game ever made period
both are puzzle and adventure games where you have to manage items one has an actual story while the other is just cookie cutter nonsense that makes dragon quest games look deep in comparison

MONO EYE

2 PUPILS

It looks like that because your brain is retarded and associates simple lighting and textures with mobile games.

play one zelda game you played them all pretty much
whats different about awakening? you collect a triforce and you defeat ganon at the end like every other zelda game
oh and zelda is there too
and you play as link
nintendo games are just shit in general

Just leave, third world zoomer, you're embarrassing yourself here.

>I’ve played them both and they’re both good
It’s okay little zoom zoom maybe you’ll stop being a contrarian faggot one day

looks more like those pop figures if you ask me like that gears of war pop figure game they are making

no iam fucking high as fuck and drinking energy iam annoying you gay ass gameboy faggots just for nothing biiiiiiitches ;D
maybe you stop being a faggot one day zelda games are all shit for children and gays and woman

Capcom wasn't involved with Link's Awakening.

Capcom did Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. Nintendo did Link's Awakening.

Link's Awakening has much, much better level design.
And the puzzles aren't just text screens, you interact with the world with consistent mechanics. In Silent Hill 2 you interact with enemies and nothing else

Attached: cocolint[1].jpg (1280x1024, 318K)

DUDEEEEEEE

That specifically happened because Link's Awakening uses the game engine from "The Frog For Whom The Bell Tolls", which is apparently the proper translated title of Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru

thats absolute bullshit though because you also interact with the enviroment in silent hill 2 and solve puzzles
also theres an actual story in silent hill 2 with real characters
zelda is gay as shit for children
please hang yourself you waste of air and space
little piece of shit faggot i hope you die

That's some deep lore you got there, Mario.

WEEEEEED XDDDD nibba iam bighger than you my cock is bigger iam twisiting nigger heads iam gonna fuckigjkdsgösouoisofl kill YOUUUU UABIII>IT>CHH JAOIDJK)="($!)=§$(=!§=(§$)=$>")$?%>( AHHH AHHAH AH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH MIGIGI>GIIGIGIGIGIGIGI
FAGGOT FAGGOT FGAGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT DAGGHTOTOD FGOAPGL>GOT FAGOT FOAGHOT AFOGTO FAGOAO FG>OGHTAOF GOAFOT FGAOGT FAGOT AFOA ALKFYLÖFC A

Played DX and loved it. I personally do not like the remake.

>NO MY 8 GIGS OF GDDR5 RAM, WHATEVER THAT IS
By the way I play all these gameboy and NES games on a 1080 TI, so they're actually several million times better according to you.

Attached: 1528759895640.png (320x282, 189K)

awakening has no triforce, no ganon, no zelda but you wouldnt know zoomerino

You don't know the half of it

Attached: DzUkIV0XgAAZpZA.png (345x236, 7K)

gay ass faggot piece of shit
does anyone die in it except the villains? probably not because its a gay ass game for kids

what's the deal with Nintendo running the arts and crafts filter over every franchise? Paper Mario, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Wooly World, etc. It's probably for the best that they forgot about Metroid, we'd have to endure watercolor cuddly deadly alien shit games.

I'm glad that they're shying away from having everything in every series always be on-model
It killed the Superstar Saga remake for me, there's no reason for it when it reads as the same characters anyway

what the fuck?

Attached: concern.jpg (213x237, 12K)

They just avoided a massive C&D by nintendo, holy shit.

good shout, it does actually look a lot like that

>little piece of shit faggot i hope you die
Who are you really yelling at, user?

Attached: morpheus.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Niggeru gey haha kys an go die

FUCKING FUCK YOUUUU YOU STUPID CNT B ITCH ASS NIGGER FAGGOTO ODKOADFKPAEI IAO YOU NBIIITIVHHVHVHVH YOU FUCKIUNG NEKOIAJFDJADJ AIAM GONNA FUCKING SMASH YOUUUU R HEAD THROUGH A FUCKING WALL AND FUCKING STOMP ON YOUR LIFELESS CORPSE 1000000 MILLION TIMES YOU LITTLE NIGLET BITCH

What kind of point are you trying to make? You come off like the worst kind of tryhard edgy faggot

>silent hill 2 is the best game ever made period
Silent Hill 2 is probably the most artistically relevant game ever made.
but nigga, it ain't the best game ever made.
That's doom.

Attached: snatcher2.png (199x199, 37K)

I don't think Link's Awakening is supposed to look like arts and craft. It's just a very simplistic style trying to capture the look of a GameBoy game

HAHAHA I WAS RIGHT NOBODY DIES IN ANY ZELDA GAMES EXCEPT THE VILLAIN BECAUSE ZELDA GAMES ARE FOR LITTLE BABIES AND WOMAN YOU FAGGOTTTTTTTTTTAAA

Wonder what the Kirby enemy will look like.

He’s merely pretending

it deffinitly is i cant be mad at someone who also likes silent hill 2 its a great game and i love it its the reason i still live

Attached: file.png (500x422, 347K)

Everyone except Link dies in the game, because you end the dream where it takes place.
I hope you get bullied when you get back to school by the way

I bet youve never even had a rimjob, get rekt pedo

the gameboy games are kino. you clearly have no idea what youre talking about

i actually had so many rimjobs i lost count

The "canon" reason is that it's all a dream however the real reason is that this was during a time when recycling sprites and animations were a common practice developers did to streamline time development and save money. Mario, Metroid, Kirby and Zelda all had sprites that each would regularly borrow.

In short think of it the same way how old Disney films would reuse animation models or even entire scenes from other Disney films.

Attached: recycled-disney.jpg (1600x800, 246K)

the gameboy games are for woman and gays thanks
NOW PLEASE STOP ANNOYING ME LIKE THE STUPID AUTISTIC NIGGER THAT YOU ARE

The goomba sprites in LA aren't from any other game

youtube.com/watch?v=5CXJCdFLJDM

not even by a little are you even trying?

It's literally a slightly edited model of Super Mario Land 2's Goomba but with some slight design changes with removal of the fangs and adding a happy face instead of its typical frown.

yeah but its easier to take exiting sprite/enemy than making one from complete scratch

>Paying $60 for a reskinned Gameboy game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Man, laid out like this you can really get a feel for how Links Awakening started out as an ALTTP port

t. tranny zoomer

dilate

>paying $100 to twitch streamers
The absolute state of zoomers!

Attached: AFB69D95-7F2F-4BC0-B496-98D95FC26313.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Maybe you're right, but especially in the overworld it looks like a model of the Gameboy game with a mini action figure or claymation Link imo.

>everybody who doesnt like my shitty gameboy games is a zoomer

t. zoomer

KYS, I'm a 96 bab and even I played incredibles on game boy advanced everyday to skeggy and back, same with psp, cancer kids now days, it's your fault shit games like destroy all gaymans is being brought back and not timesplitters

The bots are getting closer every day.

Having played zelda and mario games doesn't mean you're old it just means you have shit taste

The real reason is a lot simpler. They were making the game in their free time and just added things they liked or worked on in other official productions. It wasn't some recycling to save money thing. It was just because they could. They kept all the references when it got greenlit to an official release because again, why not?

>sprite recycling
>for two-frame enemies that are incredibly basic in design and have two colors at best
yeah nah, most of the sprites are entirely unique, Nintendo just felt like being on the nose with the dream aspect to make LA quirkier than prior games

Just an interpretation of the original art style. The original graphics were simplified and resembled little toys so the new graphics take that idea further.

The fact that Link looks normal in the intro, like in the original, shows that they're going for a literal interpretation of the original graphics. A different art style will probably be used wherever it was different in the original like the intro and ending.

>thirdworld esl nigger
>literally has to eat mud and shit to survive

oh hey what a coincidence i also played incredibles on gameboy advance i even got it for my birthday
youre cool

Attached: stomped goomba.jpg (1165x730, 59K)