youtu.be/li3fCzo5j7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=e8npctMzbTE
youtube.com/watch?v=BVMDw8ulGKQ
youtu.be/zSbMmZk85ZA?t=1159
youtube.com/watch?v=KZBJl4QARlc
youtube.com/watch?v=0h2shLDZWAg&feature=youtu.be&t=2536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's good for him. Puts in perspective for how long I've been watching him and he's still around doing stuff when a lot of people would have quit already.

Attached: 1522079099341.jpg (523x569, 61K)

Remember to subscribe to PDP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What a shitload of fuck.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

can we at least agree Gamedude has the superior song?

youtube.com/watch?v=HYnlmGOZibQ

Attached: 1558909976652.jpg (381x347, 52K)

>The man who popularized the "angry, profanity using gamer" internet caricature is one of the most wholesome people on youtube

Attached: 1367700065317.jpg (125x108, 3K)

> pewwypie

Attached: image.jpg (670x521, 269K)

where's ryan?

HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH IT

Attached: screencapture-wetjunk-blogspot-2016-06-are-rape-jokes-ok-html-2019-06-19-11_02_34.png (1248x2034, 511K)

>Just hit 3 million subscribers.
>Meanwhile JonTron already has over 5 million and soon about to hit 6 million.

The nerd is getting old lads.

Keep saying it, Mike

James is a cool guy.

He's retro.

>autobiography called the Neverending Turd
Why

Kino.
youtu.be/li3fCzo5j7Q

Because he's full of shit

Reminder male pattern baldness will hit you like a train once you hit late 20s. Pray you have good hair genes.

>once you hit late 20s
i had a norwood 3 by the time i was 19

Thank god for screen wave. The channel would be dead without their hard work

Attached: christmas.webm (1920x1080, 2.3M)

imagine the room temperature

Didn’t he literally flee the country because his ex girlfriend was pressing charges against him for stalking her?

This ain't 2013 anymore grandpa

I usually don't care for e-celebs but this guy is alright,good on him.
Now someone needs to explain to me how DSP survive everything that happens to him ? Is he the Kaiji of YouTube ?

The fucking game dude storyline is a fucking trip
Didn’t he flee Canada for China or something and I remember he made posts shitting on his parents for getting circumcised

>15 years
>didn't implode
Pretty solid. His stuff and style transformed but always stayed true to is alter ego.
Youtube will never honor him or or put him in a rewind. Fuckers

is it me or there are more bald women now compared to a few years ago?
is it spreading to women that fast?

Attached: 1557692873948.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

He has the Chris Chan luck blessing/curse

Attached: 14AB0E7D-9825-4412-B296-2A2E4E8202B6.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>jontron 6 mil
>game grumps 5 mil
feels good man

He hit dumbfuck escape velocity and now stays afloat on neetbux from people who soley want to see him fail

it feels pretty sad that when he is doing his shit alone, he is still is a good as ever, but whenever the ChuckFucks are involved, he feels like Chris Bores now or at the very least, like he is trying too hard, but no, it's not him who is trying to hard, it's them, the chuckfucks, i feel sorry for him.

never watched avgn before, how would one go about binge watching all of his videos?

The fact that he owns a house and has a wife amazes me.

Was it CGI?

Attached: jamescompare62.jpg (653x420, 68K)

mmhmm

Screenwave actually did paint in james's hair for one of the thumbnails

Attached: 81HrfWcL2SL._SX268_.jpg (268x201, 20K)

From the beginning. But please note that his older stuff is pretty cheesy (because they were made like 2003?-2010) and the first video is just a regular review of simons quest. He slowly establishes the character. Also after episode 100 the show gets a higher product value but it’s noticeable that there’s a different writer but it’s still decent.

it's known that they touch up his hair when filming and editing pics

we can

>tfw thanks to Yea Forums now I look at his head in search of baldness when new episode hits
Thanks Yea Forums

Attached: 1559553589915.jpg (627x478, 59K)

I fucking love James. Even if he lost his touch as the Nerd, I still love the love he pours into his projects.

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?
WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?
WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?
WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?

Same been watching since 2006 or 2007

The bald gene comes from your mother’s side, so there was always a huge influx of women with thin hair/ balding.

AVGN is the best example of why you should quit being a vidya/nerd youtuber past the age of 30

he doesn't want to do it anymore but fat fuck ryan keeps him doing it. his recent videos, he clearly doesn't want to do it and is just reading a script. so he can get back to muh kids who need 24/7 watching

Youtube is ADHD underage heaven at this point, James is not super flashy colorful attentionfaggot enough for them.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK IN TIME

Attached: 1560953075228.gif (307x343, 22K)

Glad for him. He deserves happiness. Literally the only early reviewer whose content is still watchable today and one of the few that stayed humble and likeable and stays clear of bullshit drama.

Naw man, I really wanna see the b horror flick he is going to do. Also You know whats bullshit is pure kino

Is it too late to save him?

Attached: JamesFlinch1.webm (1920x1080, 843K)

This clip always makes me uncomfortable

Even if parts of his quality have dipped other than Superman 64 2 being great mostly because again, he did play it as a kid, it’s great he’s stuck to himself and what he enjoys doing and doesn’t cater to the underage streaming faggot crowd.

From what I understand he appeared in a commercial that to some imply he came back to Canada at some point

But that's where the story ends for this little Schizo

>superman 64 part 2 vid being great
>he thinks james played superman 64 as a kid
jesus christ retard

James owned a 64 growing up dumbass, that was why he ended his castlevania retrospective of 64 saying that was where his initial memories ended.

Attached: 1507244963349.png (293x392, 259K)

Yeah, I'm counting 7 obese motherfuckers and one normal lookin' dude
The heat must be unbearable

Survive what? Brainlets think his schtick is genuine and "troll" him by giving him attention therefore money.

Its probably nothing. Don't worry, James is safe

Attached: mike_mad_jamesscared.webm (1920x1080, 621K)

Mike hadn't fed in weeks here, at that point his gaze could cause physical pain if he loses concentration.

Why the fuck is he so wholesome? Like I know he's cringey but he exudes such comfy energy I still watch his vids

he still never played superman 64 as a kid you moron. The original superman 64 vid was a fan request, and james never indicated once in the vid he owned it growing up.
When james bought an N64, it took him a year in college just to complete OoT, and you think he had time to complete superman 64? Can you even go to the bathroom correctly?

And hey, dumbshit. James owned a gameboy growing up, and never once touched a pokemon game. According to your login growing up with a system = you played every game for it.

Also, i hate faggots like you who think the only good nerd eps are. >MUH CHILDHOOD ASSOCIATION. Bible Games, Street fighter 2010, Seaman are example of a classic eps, nerd never played at all

youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U&t=3s
I legit think Mike will murder James some day.

I wonder who else actually knows where this pic is from.

>he's actually making BOO! Haunted House a thing

Attached: laughing simpsons.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Mike is going to murder erin first since they live together and mike gets most upset during his livestreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8npctMzbTE

He's gonna take you back to the past...
To watch you fuck his wife in the ass.
He'd rather have... A BBC
Satisfy his wife like he never could
He'd rather eat... The cum filled asshole
Remains of her being passed round the 'hood

He's the angriest cuck you've ever heard
He's the angry beta male nerd
He's the angry open relationship nerd
He's the cuckold video game nerd

Attached: 1540604005988.jpg (571x360, 69K)

So when does the wife divorce him and James has to sell his video game/movie collection to make ends meet?

>when the bull lets you lick wifes pussy for prep to congratulate you for 3 million subs

Attached: yaaay.jpg (421x567, 47K)

Some DeviantArt conversation about a guy roleplaying? I remember something like that.

I always liked him

Attached: 1552650776597.gif (220x158, 395K)

honestly, if april ever divorces james, james should go full patreon and kickstarter again for fan support

Seaman was a terrible episode, you have shit taste faggot. Also he implied he owned it as a kid

My dad has shaved his head for as long as I've been alive, but he has a full head of hair in old pictures, so I have no idea what to expect.

Attached: cat scream.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Surprised he didn't have more, seeing how influential he've been

No cunny, thats for sure

no he did not you stupid coping faggot
>thinks seaman was a bad ep
get a load of this mental retardation.
Also, you admit that the other 2 eps i mentioned, which james had no childhood association with were classic eps. GET FUCKED COPE LORD

It's a metaphore for his career, he one day started shitting a turd made of gold, he didn't know if he would be able to shit one out again so he tried extending it by all means, to shitout a neverending turd of gold but it isn't possible, for anyone, so that turd slowly became regular shit and he's still shitting to this day, because people expect him to.

What a nice man.

based

>AVGN has been on YouTube longer
>Crowder still has more subs

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: crowder subs 2.png (1575x429, 59K)

Just makes it easier to get into Agent 47 cosplay

He is so washed up

except my chin and jaw is nowhere near that chiseled....
and im 3 inches shorter than him....
he probably has a bigger dick too....

Attached: 1560912977512.jpg (680x680, 24K)

preach

There probably are some jaw exercises and 47 might not even have a dick given he was grown in a vat or something.

How does he find time to write his biography and a freaking movie?

Attached: scout-clipart-bear-6.jpg (920x1374, 76K)

Good for james, i feel he kind of suffered because of his website. He kept pushing cinemassacre for too long when youtube was booming.

I watched his latest video on saturn with mike and holy shit did mike take a hit, he looks way older.

Probably just use hair fiber, its a cheap trick.

I thought this was the bear from Franklin

-stabs him in the balls- i said BACK THE FUCK OFF!?

Is that pic related to diapers? Because it has same "aura" as that Tails comic.

Attached: 1560471400173.jpg (1000x621, 195K)

Every time I see a mike video pop up I just downvote it and move on. He seriously needs to stop posting his little temper tantrums from his stream. The other videos of him and the other guy are almost bearable. Almost.

Kino.

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-225011_YouTube.jpg (1440x1077, 581K)

Nah, it's some furry who just made his fursona a trace of

Calm down, Captain Crunch. Christ. Clear your conscious. Casualize your cashews.

>AVGN is my job
>i don't plan on retiring anytime soon, eventually i'll do

Poor James. Doesn't he have a measly 100k networth?

He appears on his channel 30 min a week while Ryan and screen wave write and do everything else

Attached: networth2.jpg (1300x800, 237K)

is he finally gonna start being funny?

Where did Bootsy go? I really liked him. Seemed like a chill dude.

>He kept pushing cinemassacre for too long when youtube was booming.
i remember back in 2011, you'd go to the cinemassacre website, see the blip videos on the front page for movie and meta stuff, read a james blog post for his life updates, and go to gametrailers for nerd eps. The youtube was completely obsolete. And then avgn fell significantly in popularity by the time he migrated to youtube.
He never went on the patreon bagwagon because he felt guilty getting 300 k for the movie on the gofundme

its sort of very tragic.

James is a beta loser.
Mike is the creator of "Loco Bandito".
Culkin is a loner.
Bootsy is a manlet.
Kyle Justin is bald.
Kevin Finn is a made-for-TV movie producer.
Silverman calls Subway a "diet".
Kieran posts in gore threads.
Tony listens to Mr. Metokur
April likes niggers.
Erin works at McDonald's.
Pat hasnt played half of his collection.
Douge is an egoist.
Rob Walker beats his brother.
Linkara is into trannies.
Brad is a degenerate junkie.
Spoony gets pegged by April.
Jesuotaku is now a man.
Lindsay aborted her only child.
Latza was fired from both Disney and Dreamswork.
Handsome Tom collects unemployment checks.
Jewwario killed himself.
So did Captain S.
Contrapoints is about to kill himself.
Adam is an alcoholic furry who hates his parents.
Alex is gay.
Ralph is Ralph.
Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
Rich eats all the pizza.
Gaming Historian recites wikipedia.
Cannot-be-tamed has breast implants.
Scott the Woz cant bench 50 pounds.
Projared was in a open relationship.
Egoraptor is currently in an open relationship.
Crowder was a voice actor for Arthur.
Shapiro is a neocon.
Rogan is a stoner social democrat.
Peterson is a neolib.
Pewdiepie is a memer.
Ethan is a Jew.
Nintendrew was fired from his job.
Fantano is a hipster douche.
TamashiiHiroka pretends to feed her pokemon actual food.
Quinton fuckin' hates Trump.
Chris Chan is a dead meme.
Terry Davis is literally dead.
Miles shot a Mexican in the face
Runka Chunk fucking made it
TJ is a lost lamb
Little Kuriboh is prolonging his suicide due to obligation to finish YTAS
Mumkey will go out on a whimper, not a bang
Digibro seems to be honing his autism
Gigguk is a successful normie
EyepatchWolf hates his Youtube job as much as his old one
Anita disappeared off the face of the Earth
Pan Pizza fucking got a goth GF
Craig decided to jump on the lets play wagon way too late
Jontron ragequit gaming.
Angry Joe spent his 7 dollars on 7 one dollar tacos
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1504751405301.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

he was eaten

only if you're white

What's wrong with his voice? It's been really scratchy sounding in the last couple of videos, is that just something that happens when you get older or is it possibly something else

Mike and Ryan fired hin

>last couple of vids
its been scratchy for a long time. i thought it sounded scratchy since 2016 desu

Maybe I'm only now noticing it, I'm gonna have to go back and check out some videos from around that time. I wonder if it's a reason he can't deliver lines and yell as AVGN the same way he used to back in the day

He states in the video the book is just titled "A movie making nerd" and he doesn't even state a name for the horror film. Why are you pulling up things from your ass?

>Contrapoints is about to kill himself.
About time.

ASSSSSSS

Attached: skcfuqymf8531 (1).jpg (960x720, 72K)

In ten episode increments, pick the best episode from each.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVMDw8ulGKQ
cringe

Mike and Ryan fired because he was too political on Twitter. Also Bootsy refuses to work with them again because his videos he made by himself have ads and he doesn’t receive a single penny or royalties from it.

episodes from the last 9 years or so are fucking shit, but I still respect the guy regardless
I never got to enjoy any other "e-celebs"

>le thanks for the subs
*unsubs

Attached: 1550787435178.png (214x284, 94K)

Glad they thought loco bandito wasn't too political, or else they'd fire mike

I don't have inferior white genetics so my hair will stay with me until the day I die just like everyone else in my family.

>making his horror movie
oh god no, why? he's too incompetent to make anything higher than a shitty low production web videos

>because he was too political on Twitter.
What are booties politics?

Did he just admit that the only reason he still does AVGN videos is because he has to support his wife and kids?

>Also Bootsy refuses to work with them again because his videos he made by himself have ads and he doesn’t receive a single penny or royalties from it.
Is there anything more bitchmade than crying about ad reveune after the fact, it's not like this was at the dawn of youtube when he did those videos. They were with a partnership by then and he could have easily arranged to get paid for them beforehand, tons of channels do this with guest contributors. I hope James' book comes out after any NDA's have expired and he tells everyone about the real Bad Luck Bootsy.

>james is writing a book
Do you think he'll get picked up by Penguin? More importantly, will he write about that time he killed a prostitute?

That's twice now in two months he's basically tried to personally distance himself from the creative side of the AVGN episodes, it makes me wonder if even he realizes the quality isn't what it used to be. It's really strange, I don't see why he would even bother to say those type of things unless he didn't like them

JonTron stopped making videos about vidya games, appealing to normalfags. Even his intro reflects it now.

>Did he just admit that the only reason he still does AVGN videos is because he has to support his wife and kids?
Yeah, came across as pretty passive aggressive IMO. If Jame isn't blaming his kids for why he doesn't have time to do his job, he's complaining about the job he has to do to support those damn kids.

Attached: 9c8928_5571860.jpg (1794x1000, 192K)

Jesus, just imagine being in a room full of lards.

why is he yellow

mike is by far the most normal looking person in that room

Attached: 1538868729333.jpg (205x246, 15K)

Who the fuck starts writing their own autobiography while they're still in college? He was a wagecuck working at mcdonalds and hadn't accomplished a single thing in his life yet at that point, and he thought someone would want to read a biography about him?

Bootsy Incident.

Bootsy last appearance was actually a livestream with mike sometime in in the fall of 2016. After Jan 1 2017, hes never mentioned again except for on an unreleased james and mike monday ep that was from 2016.
When he was fired, Bootsy tweeted he didnt want to go into the details because of not wanting to start drama, but that hes apprieciative of his fans and that he will never appear on the channel again
Elvis8Atari incident happens. Mike says bootsy left to pursue his music career and that they werent agreement about stuff.
Many rumors are brought up such as mike being jealous of bootsy. Another one is that bootsy was too political. The tweets most reference to show bootsy being political is:
1. when he calls richard spencer a pootsy for not chasing the guy who punched him
2. when he pastes a link to a joke joke website where you can blow an air horn on trumps hair and him saying hes too distracted by it to do anything for a joke
Mentioning Bootsy would result in an instant on mike mates livestreams and your comment would be deleted for mentioning him on cinemassacre vids

Someone asked bootsy on reddit what he thought of james, and james was neutral, but you its implied he faults james a little.
During one of james interviews at a con, someone asks what happened to bootsy, to which james replieces "hes still around.... nothing but good memories"
Some anons think that bootsy hated being on board james and was ungratedful cause of this
youtu.be/zSbMmZk85ZA?t=1159
>19:19

After months of silence, bootsy makes a tweet, where he complains about there being (six?) ads placed on his bootsy beats series. Some people complain that bootsy needs to suck it up since he made it for cinemassacre, but this lead to people thinking bootsy left because of money

March 2019. After many people being banned from the cinemassacre reddit for mentioning bootsy, Mike makes a post on the thecinemassacretruth. And the following exchange happen (pic)

Attached: bootsy mike.png (1224x2768, 784K)

This is what "everyone is special,unique" education does to you.

TWO CATS
WHY NOT THREE
GEEZ GAME DESIGNERS

>concerns
>problems
>disagreements
Can someone who speaks drama translate this. Were they fucking and broke up? It all seems really gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZBJl4QARlc

My grandpa has a full head of hair and he's an 85 year old alcoholic chain smoker

>More importantly, will he write about that time he killed a prostitute?
Wrong e-celeb

Attached: slapchop.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Most of the time that is a way of saying "they jewed me out of money and I got pissed and we yelled at each other" without saying it so legal action can't be taken.

Mike and Ryan seem like the type to kike out their grandmas for 2 dollars.

Post the updated one I made that one a couple of years ago Mike is way richer now

Attached: IMG_1697.jpg (2048x1148, 271K)

Wow Bootsy sounds like a homo I thought he had a deep voice

I can't believe James is a pushover. His content would be much better without those screenwipe cunts .

Basically they were friends, they fought for some reason, no one knows why but I'm gonna guess it was for the stupidest reason possible and instead of solving things like adults they decide to broke up like the gay couple they were.

hes also a 5'10 manlet too. I think he might have a 5 something inch penis too. god has cursed him in all aspects.

hence why hes called "bad luck" bootsy

Attached: 1462171286000.jpg (632x588, 181K)

>The desperately waddle wrestle to get in shot

Attached: 1517265426549.png (633x772, 17K)

>captain s killed himself

Really?

Mike really is the Chad of the group
He has hot girlfriends, a huge uncut cock, he's a multi millionaire and he has an entire Reddit board that's against him

>entire reddit board against
nah, the truth is starting to finally warm up to mike and think hes based too.

there lies even bigger trannies.....

Attached: 1560737411813.png (1300x945, 204K)

Didn't the hot gf leave him and now he has some gurl gamer uggo?

Oh. Oh my.

Erins thighs are a miracle, Mike is blessed.

Nobody can resist mikes 10 incher

lol those retards make DSP's detractors seem smart. It's been on record that Mike was the one that created the channel, it'd be bizarre if he checked his language for every tweet just because it was going to upset people that are hoping to be upset.

It was probably a diary of some kind

Crowder has been around for ages though.

Who?

Apparently the hot blonde from before could.

Tumblr tier gurl grammer is not a miracle.

Attached: h4oostx328u11.jpg (902x1200, 269K)

post the original

Attached: 1553312262981.jpg (640x851, 78K)

>he lost a hot gf and got another hot gf
oh the humanity

Mike was the one who convinced James to upload his videos, he's the one who lent James games when he first started, he appeared in episodes with James constantly throughout the series, he's done illustrations for James and since the beginning he's been the one managing James' account on YouTube

how do we know mike didnt leave Claire for erin?

Based Chin man

Hes also written quite a handful of full episodes.
>milons secret castle
100% mike
>sword quest
100% mike
>zelda II
100% mike

>One grandfather has a full head of hair
>Other is classic balding grandpa
LET'S ROLL THE DICE

Attached: 1500125247715.png (378x354, 177K)

imagine the smell of the room

Attached: 1559703922485.jpg (600x600, 40K)

James stopped doing AVGN out of passion a while ago. I'm actually surprised that most of the current episodes are still overall competent even if they pale in comparison to his golden age. He hasn't truly fallen like Nostalgia Critic and fucking Demo Reel

I've covered wars you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=0h2shLDZWAg&feature=youtu.be&t=2536
>42:16
>modern nostalgia critic

Autism is one hellva drug. Either you live with the insanity of it as you age, or you put a bullet in your head.

He can't fall like Doug did because NC was never good in the first place.

>Little Kuriboh is prolonging his suicide due to obligation to finish YTAS
It's pretty obvious he can't wait for it to be over but I'm sure he'll be happy doing normal voice actor shit afterwards.

>hes releasing the autobiography:
Zero talent, zero charisma just the right place at the right time

The End

Attached: 1548938378033.png (557x471, 276K)

26 and the top of my head is starting to thin, I knew it was coming since I take after my dad but he still had hair by 35 so I'm kinda salty about it
at some point I'm probably just gonna shave it all off and pray I don't look like a fucking travesty
treasure what you have, hair-kuns

I tried rewatching classic Nostalgia Critic a few months ago and it just didn't do it for me. All his jokes were basically the same shit and were incredibly forced. I don't know why I used to like them so much. Meanwhile AVGN's videos haven't aged a day and are some of the comfiest content on YouTube even to this day desu

Attached: IMG_9788.jpg (672x468, 48K)

Attached: 5mrolp18t2p11.jpg (733x718, 67K)

I'm 31 and I got got hairline but if i don't wash them once a day they get greasy andafter wash, they look like hay. Dunno what's worse seriously

Attached: 1557533966708.jpg (250x207, 7K)

Attached: 790273852.jpg (588x501, 39K)

>2 cucumbers
>2 knives

Attached: 510.png (480x368, 173K)

27 and full head of long flowing hair, judging from my family, my grandpa who recently passed had a full head of hair and uncles in there 60s do as well. My dad just turned 60 and his hair is starting to thin so I at least have 30ish years left.

Attached: why james.jpg (827x886, 81K)

Things like this are the reason why james cuck posting bothers me, I'm not bald but I'm 23, and one of my biggest fears is going bald, I remember watching a simpsons episode where Homer was going bald and it was one of the more serious episode because of the genuine stress it puts on people. I never make fun of people going bald because I don't wanna get hit by karma, for whoever makes the james cuck posts and do eventually go bald, you're going to feel really fucking terrible

Attached: south-park-s15e08c01-same-old-crap-16x9.jpg (960x540, 78K)

>one of my biggest fears is going bald,
lmao. Who gives a fuck. A friend of mine started going bald at 17/18. The bastard took it like a champ. Never cried about it. Never bothered him. He just shaved his head. I swore from then on to never complain if I started balding much later in life.

Mumkey needs to get the fuck over himself. "Boo hoo I cheated on my girlfriend and I can't make revenue on youtube anymore"

7 landwhales, 1 skinny dude. sounds like a shitty porno waiting to happen

I agree. Pewds is hella based, fellow 12 year old.

Yeah, don't listen to this shit.
Get to the trichologist once a year if you have ANY doubts, say "am I a balding fuck yet and how do I stop it", do what he is telling you to do and you'll have your hair for way longer than you should, maybe even do 180 if the doc is good.
>source
Dad got bald in his early 20's, mom has extremely thin hair and basically got bald as well in her mid 60s. Went to a doctor right when I hit 21 and saw the top of my head going thin just to hear "yep, you are balding", 12 years later and I still have a head full of hair instead of rolling with a wig.
Saying that you can't stop the bald genes is like saying "yeah, my teeth rotted out, bad genes, amirite"

Attached: 1545366268482.png (800x586, 428K)

AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck him. For me, it's Armake21.