Does this game deserves a remake/remaster ?

does this game deserves a remake/remaster ?

Attached: 250px-Legend_of_Mana.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Za2X4DxFd70
romhacking.net/hacks/2085/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, because it's the best Mana

It really just needs a port.

Deserves? Yes
Needs? No

This game had God-tier ost
youtube.com/watch?v=Za2X4DxFd70

One of the best games ever created

based

A remaster would be nice with just HD graphics and net play. Maybe fleshing out the combat a bit more as well?

Man, I ran up and down that one tower that played this song for so long. It's a good thing this song is fucking great or that probably would've sucked.

Revamp the combat. Revamp the smithing mechanic. Have more than 1 NPC party member. If there's 2 NPC party members have some banter. That's all I want.

I just can't imagine LoM in HD. It had one of the best sprites in games ever. It's impossible to recreate. Add some filter? It'll be an abomitation like Ace Attorney HD. Make it 3D? It'll lose all of it's magic. Redraw from the scratch? Could work, but would be too costy.

For me, it's Sierra

Attached: 87575.jpg (360x360, 31K)

This, plus actually explain the land make and elemental systems so players don't lock themselves out of content without even knowing it.

If the original background drawings existed and could be upscaled I would be leaking jizz for days, but I know Square and that shit is undoubtedly gone now. There's no way those backgrounds could be recreated in HD today. Even if Square could land the same artist, LoM is just too niche to be given enough budget to make it a reality.
It sucks but this masterpiece will probably always be stuck in the past.

between her and jumprat in my childhood i'm kinda surprised i didn't end up a furfag

If that's the case then fuck it. If they aren't willing to do the whole thing from scratch then they had best leave it alone.

While i can't imagine a good remaster for this game, i have to agree with . Then again, there's already a patch for the combat which is a nice for a change.

One of the user reviews says it sucks.

romhacking.net/hacks/2085/

They would ruin it. I'm happy trials is getting a remake and I still play it on my SNES mini, but this game only lacks more levels.

It is going to happen whether people want t or not.
SquareEnix has ZERO ideas for FFXVI.
Expect Chrono Cross Remake while you're at it.

I remember this being a huge WTF.

>Right now this hacks just seems way in the enemies favor

I think he's right and i still like the patch. I wouldn't call it a "fix" but rather another experience. I had fun with both the original and the patch (notices that the review is about one of the two patches, but it doesn't matter since i'm not defending it).
I am glad that there's a way to feel intimidated by the enemies without sticking with my basic weapons and armor and by carefully placing the lands without monsters closer to my Home so that i can put the more dangerous ones father from it to make them stronger.

Sorry, but I am a fluffy dragon guy

Attached: 58f0a010a30ac80fc044dba766f69175.jpg (590x800, 100K)

No, just read the official manga. The MC looks up the skirts of his favorite figurines.