What would Blizzard have to do to get you to resubscribe to WoW?

What would Blizzard have to do to get you to resubscribe to WoW?

Attached: 55722D2C-6828-4E02-8C38-F3241670A547.jpg (753x1060, 96K)

make the ingame models look like THAT

Launch Classic this weekend and remove the cash shop entirely

bring back vanilla

sex gamemodes

Make it like Vanilla

Pay me to play it. I could think of worse jobs. I’m sure I’d get sick of it eventually, but I doubt I’d care too much as long as the money was good.

That list is way too long and I'm far too lazy to type it out.

There's nothing they can do. All trust has been broken with me. That combined with the fact I've found an MMO with more content and more polish for less sub cost.

Attached: hildi.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Draenei blowjobs. Or playable Ethereals.

Her face is really mediocre.

stop trying to mangle an mmo into a single player game, just release an actual single player game. private server devs already did it years ago with single player project, there's no reason blizzard shouldn't be able to.

Attached: 1455044537490.jpg (800x600, 146K)

remove all male races and npcs and replace it with a futa gender option that has bulges on all armor

make every race into humans

Attached: ipickhuman.png (378x1358, 506K)

>get rid of any anti-cooperation mechanics such as LFR and LFG
>make raid teirs 1 difficulty and make it actually hard
>bring back rep grinds and attunements
>get rid of cross realm zones, bgs
>stop catering to trannies, women, and other faggots who don't buy their games
Essentially, I've accepted I'm never coming back

>new profession: dick sucking

Release classic on august 26th

>Gnome females start off maxed out

Fire Ian Hezekiah or whoever that goofy looking fuck is, and give me GM powers.

Replace pvp with interactive rape mini games. The person being raped also can’t close the game or turn off their pc

>Hey Kotick
>Yea Morhaime?
>What if we released Clasic this year?
>cool, cool, i can dig it....but wont people loving classic prove we suck at current retail WoW?
>YEA! that's why we release it on the last possible day of summer, so all US college, highschool, and middle school kids, all can have limited access to it, thus we show our skewed graph that no one wants to play!
>Wow man, you're so samrt, get the next girl ready, i wanna do a line from her toes to her ear

Attached: IMG_2024_edited.jpg (500x602, 233K)

Be run by Square Enix.

>more polish
>more content
if i cant even reach level 20 in your game because it so god dam boring to level and dungeon run you did something wrong

Homosexual detected

The game needs to get a bit deeper again. Like Legion but even more. Also make pvp have gear not scale past a certain ilevel like wod again.

based

Cute night elf feets

lmao 10/10

Yeah because pressing like 2 buttons at endgame is infinitely better right? Delusional wowfag wow at this point is just sunken cost: the game

>Remove sharding
>Remove artifact power
>Give us the abilities you pruned back
>Bring back 10 man raiding

Whoa the game is suddenly enjoyable again

Give me a harem of Draenei, Blood and Night Elves to fuck whenever I want.

Are you literally implying WoW doesn't have the exact same issue?

Attached: ffxiv_07042019_152520_148.png (971x546, 301K)

new set of warcraft rts games and a WoW 2. its time for them to give it up and move on, WoW is a non-redeemable mess. they would have to remove so much shit in WoW. honestly with classic coming out, they should just make new expacs from there, but i know they would fuck it up.

>hate wow? play this more casual, more solo, console, wow clone instead!

bringing back sexy models and armor, none of this lard infused sjw bullshit

>Remove Welfare gear
>Remove Heroic and Mythic raiding
>Remove Queues
>Remove faction restriction (thus faction imbalance)
>Remove night elves and draenei from alliance
>Remove forsaken and blood elves from horde
>Make 4 factions instead
>Make warmode tie into which NPC faction you want to fight for in BGs and world PVP by enabling it int the faction city you want to fight for
>Revamp EK/Kalimdor remove all the cataclysm cancer like giant elemental nonsense spewed everywhere, return it to its traditional fantasy roots
>Remove cinematic linear questing, return to hub based questing
>Add in dynamic content to old world zones that lets you power level alts or farm mounts and pets, similar to invasions
>Rework the contested zone system into a proper faction warfare system, where factions fight over territory, losing faction gets bonus rewards for particpation, winning faction gets bonus resources for crafting
>End game dungeons redesigned to be end game dungeons, where they're massive zones full of bosses and loot, and not just diablo 3 grifts with 'seasonal' ilvls
>Raids are seperated by tier, 40 man raids come back as one shot bosses like Onyxia, and 10 man raids for casual players making up tier 1 of raiding, with tier 2 and tier 3 of the raid sets being made for 20 man hardcore guilds
>No more welfare gear, redesign crafting system to utilize materials from all over the world including dungeons and raids to make the best in slot items
>remove specializations, return talents to the game
>Return every single stat that has been stripped out of the game for PVP 'balance'
>Force the so called elite 'arena' scene to use stat templates, focus PVP 'balance' on new world PVP faction system, not imbalanced group duels

Or just fire the live WOW team and start over from classic, probably easier desu.

Once you've played a few mmos you'll realize non-human races are cancer. Not only that but humans are the best race in wow and are the heroes of the warcraft series.

WoW has the exact same problem though, with the added problem of end-game being even more of a boring slog.

Morhaime's not even at Blizz anymore

Attached: X60xov.gif (640x360, 1.73M)

>re
?

WoW's leveling is way more enjoyable than XIV's. In WoW, you can level wherever you want to an extent, whereas with XIV you drag yourself through the MSQ. Endgame may be slightly more enjoyable in XIV, and it does have better side distractions like the Golden Saucer, but god DAMN the leveling and MSQ is such a slog that I couldn't drag myself past level 35.

drop the sub

create actually interesting gameplay and story

release classic.

just pay $20 you cheap fuck

bring back old talent trees
retcon the entire story post MoP
bring back old abilities
Stop dumbing down classes
Stop homogenizing classes
make compelling and fun PVE content, the old raids and dungeons were so much better

Remove the RNG bullshit of current wow reward system

XIV's ARR story is unbelievable bad, to the point I cannot believe they don't devote time to removing the early MSQ ARR stuff. They could easily summarize the plot in about 2 hours worth of quests and the game would be much more beginner friendly.

1) Remove LFG
2) Remove Sharding
2.1) FORCE Server merges for low pop. Fuck you and your name, rename your shit character if you have to.
3) Remove the talent grid, and bring back Talent Trees.
4) Level Squish - Somewhere around 60-80 being the cap.
5) Undo class homogenization. Never every class needs to have a sprint, self heal, immunity, etc.
6) Rework ALL classes to be class first, spec second. You should have a base group of spells, and then you augment an aspect of the class by choosing something to specialize in. Right now, some specs don't even resemble the other 2 3rds of the class.
7) Add tier sets and glyphs back.
8) Remove Titanforge/Warforge. Have gear drop with pre-determined sockets again, and allow professions to add sockets to their gear (LW for Mail/Leather, BS for Plate, Tailor for Cloth).
9) Add Multistrike, Armor Pen, Hit/Spell hit, and Expertise back.
10) Remove LFR, and preferably Heroic as well. Having 4 different raid modes is fucking redundant.

Attached: Anub.jpg (1463x1134, 368K)

make a new game

Make wow open source

Allow me to play the Allied races I want to play without having to grind out the right to play them on another character. I will resub when that happens.

Attached: D8Wdf7LUcAAzaG2.jpg (615x800, 51K)

stop pandering to sjw bullshit

WoW bfa is outdated shit
WoW classic is boomercore nostalgia trip game
Blizzard should make a new game before both of those die

Rebalance dps classes, buff the absolute shit out of all the tanks so people actually want to play them (especially veng dh, I don't understand how Blizzard thinks they are even remotely balanced atm), remove dumb restrictions on class/race combos, fix pvp by making all healing only 20% effective, and pub queue for m/m+

ezpz

Attached: asmon.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

If they allowed my human male character to canonically enter a relationship with either a female Goblin, Gnome or Pandaren, I'd resub.
Also there has to be handholding, at least heavily implied handholding.

Attached: 1509677455821.png (1600x1000, 1.12M)

This unironically. I would play a WoW management simulator mod.

Absolutely nothing. BfA was the last straw, and no amount of dick sucking will ever convince me their constant cycle of "bad xpac, below average xpac, worse xpac, below below average xpac, worserer xpac" will ever end.

Attached: 1530885138209.gif (942x834, 951K)

This. Also if we could have lesbian goblin x gnome relationships then I'd accept that

Attached: 1507237237713.png (1500x1500, 1.28M)

home....HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: received_2317373415252473.png (1147x623, 376K)

Legion was the last straw for me because Legendary items were, in my opinion, complete shit and actively fucked over people with alts

Fuck that. If I'm paying a sub I should be able to enjoy your whole game, not just the last parts of the game once a week.

class balance was excellent in legion, though. Game felt right for once. Then they fucked abilities, made tanks extremely unfun, and gave us the heart of azeroth which was just a straight downgrade from artifacts

>more casual
Pressing like 2 buttons and even having macros that play the fucking game for you. At least in xiv you have to be breathing to play it.
Yeah no stop being delusional wow is shit even blizzard knows this or else classic wouldn't be a thing.

everytime i look at the people who comment on wows tweets its a bunch of fat trannies squeeling about sylvanas i dont wanna play the same game as them

Attached: tf.jpg (451x452, 32K)

Let me play the Classic beta and I'll consider it

Classic, since the subs are tied i'll be subbed to WoW anyway. However nu-WoW has reached the end of the line. There's too many races, speccs and dungeons/raids so the current formula is fucked and there's nothing to work towards. Everyone already has their favourite title, mount, and transmog set and adding more shit to the pile isn't appealing anymore. Who the fuck will care that you got cutting edge Uldir in a years time? Blizzard needs a new MMO, then they can make WC4 and then WoW 2.0 following that lore in a decades time when there's better hardware for PC gaming to cater to MMO's

Don't worry, we have classic to take refuge from them.

They can't even figure out how to accept a quest

Make Paladin class available to Worgen

I went back after not playing for a couple months and was astonished to find that dungeon gear was buffed already to be as good as Uldir gear
How the absolute fuck are Blizzard allowed to just make content so irrelevant so fast?

I'd be back instantly for this.

Stop diluting the races. There should have never been void elves or gray-er space goats. No more palette swaps. Create new stuff that not too cringy like the pandas. Pandas were okay as an idea but you made them too cuddly.

You need legendaries again in the game and not like the warglaives or whatever that was in legion. Thunderfury, Sulfuras, etc, weapons only and only big names that people care about. OH and they have to be really hard to get or take a lot of time so you can make them really ridiculously OP since there's not gonna be a lot of them.

New models for existing races. Thicker humans/elves/beefier males. You can charge money for these on that shop.

Start a TBC Classic server, bake monks into it (redesign their gameplay and lore so they're in line with the other classes). I'm not too hot on WoW Classic since I played a shitload of vanilla in the day and don't particularly miss it, but I missed out on a lot of TBC due to life reasons, and I'd love to go back.

For retail, they'd have to return to vanilla/TBC(/Wrath) style of content and gameplay design for the next expansions.

Also the most common points such as removing dungeon/raid finder, welfare epics, timegated busywork etc. Dunno honestly, I quit for the first time in Wrath, and the only expansion since then that I played properly was Legion. Got really sick of it, made no plans to return for BfA no matter how it turned out. Its current state didn't come as a surprise to me.

Attached: alberto barbosa eyebrow.png (397x402, 357K)

Nah, that's fucking boring. Go play your dumb human while I play dwarf master race.

I hope my friend I hope

>smaller human

I wouldn't just come back to WoW, I'd just give them all my money

Attached: 1445754060642.jpg (557x1062, 131K)

It's why I haven't returned. I unsubbed during mythic Uldir (playing a Shaman and trying to heal fetid was the worst experience I've had in the game). I felt really accomplished to even kill the fucker, unsubbed afterwards when my guild fell apart and would have returned if the game got better but if I came back now i'd be at the same powerlevel as someone who just capped and ran a few mythics. Why the fuck do they cater to new players when there isn't any? Atleast in Legion you had the Mage Towers for time-limited bragging rights, why Blizzard haven't reintroduced those is beyond me

Remake the entire game's quest system to not only be up-to-date on the lore and current timeline, but revamp each zone to not feature any "kill x number of y" or "gather x number of y".

Restrict the amount of gear a player can obtain by an order of magnitude. Make gear mean something rather than tossing 15 purple pieces over your shoulder every hour because they didn't increase your average ilevel.

Remove flying from the game and restrict the number of flight masters.

Drop the level cap down to 60 and revert the talent trees back to how they used to be.

More class-specific quests - make players feel more immersed in their class fantasy.

Remove almost all quality-of-life perks. Instant mail between characters, regeneration before level 15, being able to get 20 gold just from questing alone before you reach level 10, and so on.

Bloat every class with abilities for just about everything, but spread them around. Give players a vast toolkit to approach the game with rather than a small number of streamlined abilities.

Remove Blood Elves, Night Elves, and Worgen from the game.

Immediately ban any player that engages in any sort of ERP.

Immediately ban any player that unironically uses the ":3" face in game.

Immediately ban any player that ironically uses the ":3" face in game.

Or, ignore all the above and just release Classic ASAP.

Based

bussiness genious, lets erase ways to make money

her face looks like the rest of the body in terms of quality, retard

Hot female night elf cosplayer prostitutes for a weekend paid by blizz.

how about going back to questing? Like if I wanna start to explore the vast world of world of warcraft (damn this sounds stupid). It´s completly fucking empty.
>do inis you don´t know shit
>no questing
>here is your lvl 110 instant booster

>you think you do, but you dont
Blizz can go fuck themself

High-T faces are square and straight.

This is important because female testosterone is responsible for sensation, libido, orgasm, and androgynous childbearing.

Classic/TBC/Wrath servers.

That's reasonable: her boobs are mediocre also. She's also small-muscled. PS: Neck theory.

fix the loot system. Running a dungeon over and over without any rewards is a waste of time

remake the game

TBC realms
Wrath realms with no LFG cancer

Remove the grind to unlock allied races, or at least the timegated aspect of the grind. Like, let me grind it out on my own time without restricting the amount of rep I can get per day.

Bring back talent points. Remove the worst of the skinner box traits like warforging. Get rid of the "play the patch not the expansion" mentality.

>afflocks rule all but 2 weeks in EN
>excellent class balance
lmao
m
a
o
>they made tanks extremely unfun
yeah legion did make tanks bad when they murdered Brewmaster and ruined blood DK. Oh you meant BFA? Kill yourself

they literally took veng dh and basically removed it from the game. The only fun, mobile tank spec that did reasonable damage.

now tanks are just damage sponges with no interactivity and I'd argue tank players are the lowest they've ever been.

the first raid is always shit, i'm not surprised most players quit the first patch

Bring back WotLK but without group finder.
I really loved travelling through the world all the way to outland and northrend, making friends along the way.
Also it was the last time where you could only have really epic looking armor at max level. Being max level meant something just like having your armor look like a christmas tree.

Tfw finally got my unholy skin after 3 weeks of being sweaty on it

Attached: 1560888734294.jpg (864x732, 68K)

demon hunters and their players should all be removed from the game period. An actually good spec, demonology, was killed for your stupid anime trash.
Also spamming soulbomb over and over isnt interactive.
by "all" I meant all of the expansion, not just 1 raid.

I feel like the afflock menace was overrated, and I was a boomkin main in direct competition with them when it came to damage patterns.

Make Project Ascension an official server.

Your abilities are randomly generated.
Classes don't exist.
Loot is randomly generated and account- or character bound doesn't exist.
You have a chance to drop gear on death.
Wotlk balance and QoL patch, but classic content with no Draenai and Blood Elves are disabled.

Make it singleplayer

You either need to restart from square one with classic or overhaul the game completely.

The current game is a massive fucking joke, D3 is a dead meme and trying to turn it into D3 isnt doing you guys any fucking favors.

What we need is
>End game content, not minigames
>Raids, not boss rushes
>Crafting, not lootboxes
>Guilds, not queues
>Talents, not MOBAfied specs ala MOP
>Item builds, not scaling ilvl
>Interaction, not DPS padding

Boomkin relied significantly on starfall for their multidotting damage which meant that, even with its retarded range, they still didnt have the spread cleave of aff. Boomkins also came nowhere near the self sustainability of afflocks or the ST damage. They were straight downgrades of aff in almost every manner

Retconn 99% of the lore, fish out the good parts, start from there.

Can you elaborate on interaction?

Dungeons devolved from CC and avoiding patrols and managing aggro to just following the tank as he clears the dungeon and you just speed up that proccess

"We found that all you needed to beat a dungeon is this one class, thus we created our crowd control philosphy" Fast forward to WOTLK and that was thrown out the window in favor of just AOEing everything down, and because of this there is no more interaction in the combat, no more positioning, CC, CC breaks, healing aggro, ect, its just playing DDR with your rotation and moving out of groundfire

Remove gear RNG, so it feels good when you get your BiS and you actually have something to work towards; instead of being frustrated that your gear didn't gigaforge with the right secondaries and a socket, etc. A good solution would be to add in a currency to upgrade your gear or whatever like they did in the past.
Bring back gear vendors for PVP, I know that they recently added it for the azerite gear but it's mostly just for mythic+ grinders to get their BiS traits.
Redesign classes to actually be flavorful and unique again, balance issues aside this is more important for the overal health of the game- if your class is fun you will play the game, etc.

Bring back the old talent skill tree from vanilla, or something similar. It's fun.

Make leveling actually fun and rewarding instead of just lol spam dungeons until you're max level.

The first month after the mage towers opened were hillarious, and hands down the best period in modern WoW. I completed the restoration shaman challenge a couple of hours before the tower was knocked down for the first time, and all the other healers in my guild kept getting fucked by the last waves in part 1. Hearing them all rage and calling the entire guild retards for choosing the mage tower first was a moment I'll never forget. RP walking with my icecubes through Dalaran made me feel like such a god, maybe I can recreate that feeling in Classic by being one of the first to get the Skyfury helm? WoW needs more moments where YOU stand out. There's nothing wrong with small single-player content in an MMO aslong as it was challenging and requires gear you earned with other people

Add roborace, something like mechari from wild star, not mechagnomes. I really would like to see an improved gameplay and smooth character progression, but I have a huge boner for robots in mmo so they could bait me even with that.

Attached: f22a6fa6c78979894225851e57c167a8.png (920x1191, 854K)

Yeah I knew that, but I was beating your standard garden variety FOTM reroller on every fight in Antorus.

>Remove gear RNG, so it feels good when you get your BiS and you actually have something to work towards

I don't know why anyone thinks it is a good idea to remove RNG and instead turn it into a daily or weekly quest grind that takes a month. Did people not learn anything from GW2.

Remove the sub fee. There's no reason to pay 15 bucks a month just to wait half a year for a content patch that is time-gated over the course of a couple months

Based asmond bully

More qt Azshara.

Attached: 1552454884038.jpg (1192x670, 97K)

Its fucking bizzare isnt it. People think that grinding dailies or low tier content for upgrade points is somehow a good idea when all it does is further homogenize content by boiling it down to point efficiency

Make a wow 2, I used to tell myself all the time
>graphics don't make the game
but you know what? After finally quitting wow and playing other games, I've realized, yeah ugly games are fucking shit
just release something with actual 3d models and I'll play it

Make the game good again would be first
Also the fact that essences are LITERALLY still being tweaked LITERALLY 1 week away from launch is saying something
Why does Blizzard have to create a system that you have to manage and go after instead of just gettting to max level and then just having the right gear and that's it?
Why is there always this grind to this game or some other layer of gameplay that didn't use to exist in other expansions but is now what is 100% needed to do anything in the game now?
Also I had quit in 8.1 after getting CE for Jaina, and a friend of mine wants me to join his shitty guild that is going to be raiding 20 hours for the first two weeks of Mythic prog for Eternal Palace, and I don't even know if I really want to resub to the game just to raid for 20 hours a fucking week.
I genuenly believe that Uldir and BFD were some if not the worst raids ever made in this game to be honest.
I really hated raiding it because it was just so fucking boring.
Do I really want to resub to raid for 20 hours a week when raiding in general has just become so shit now?
I'm so conflicted

Attached: 1402602823229.jpg (261x207, 9K)

Part of the reason of WoWs success is how it runs on toasters. Increasing the graphical quality reduces their potential market.

just do it like ffxiv
every piece of armor or boss weapon is 1 (one) boss token/kill
then if you want cosmetics you just do it a bit more
>b-but then there's no loot treadmill
yeah so what? it's a videogame, people should be having fun
>r-remove dungeon finder
retarded idea too, the last thing an entertainment product needs is for you to schedule your life around it

that pic would be a good start

FFXIV has lots of it.....

>just do it like ffxiv
Dilate.

Attached: normal ffxiv player.jpg (868x739, 163K)

There's other ways to do it you know? I'm not against all RNG- just the absolute state of the gearing in this game is awful if you actually played it you'd know what I'm talking about. Get into mythic raiding and you'll want to smash your head against a wall out of frustration- where some brainlet who can't play the game for shit and dies to mechanics constantly has better dps/hps than you because lol rng.

retexture old armor and weapons
while were at it, since races are just going to be retextures old races how about making all the armor fit on the models instead of just humans and stretching/squishing it to fit everything else?

>Stop the skill pruning and get back to ADDING abilities each expansion so classes continue to evolve instead of shrink
>Realize that utility means more than just raid utility and add more distinctions between classes in open world questing content
>If you're going to go hard on story, actually commit to it and make changes that matter, and make it mean something visible and tangible in the world
>More varied, viable armor sets instead of single sets per tier.
>No more unique assets going straight to cash shop. Unique shit is lootable first, give whales unique variations of them or customization options
That's a good enough start for me to have a little hope for the future.

>where some brainlet who can't play the game for shit and dies to mechanics constantly has better dps/hps than you because lol rng.
If you want a game where you are treated equally to anybody else and your personal skill being the deciding factor, then a mmorpg is the wrong genre for you. Play an action adventure game.

Break off completely from Activision and become independent again, then purge the ranks firing every single problem glasses/warning coloration/goony beard in the building. While they're at it they should probably also nuke the entire HR department and anyone that can't code in C, C++, or ASM.

They need to make a new fucking game witu big, cohesive world that has design from old WoW, like builds mattering, gear being earned, a big world to discovery jnstead of fast tracked island expansions, and less gimmick shit. Make new classes that arent just macro key spamming.

WoW post BC has been complete garbage in terms of what the game had. WotLK started seeing the bullshit manifest suchbas recycled raids and less unique content. Than Cata literally ruined most of the old world and made it better for speed leveling, but anti-fun linear quest progression with baby mode stuck on. Its weird how they ended BC with the cool sunwell and illidan, while also having cool shit like karazhan. Everything after kinda sucked.

Attached: 255909_04big.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

Or just create content that doesn't require a fucking raid finder for casuals to do.

Thats WOW's biggest problem, there is no casual group based content to do anymore, you're either suck in LFR limbo, or you're playing the game like a fucking job.

Meanwhile on classic me and my brother have been having a blast doing quests and ganking people together, if it was live WOW we would only be slowing eachother down when it came to quest and level progression and there would be no one to gank

you can try to run from it all you like but the reality is ffxiv is a better game right now
this is another big problem, too many barriers for friends to play with each other, but that's why mmo-RPGs are shit and archaic, they should just make mmo action games

They already do make MMO action games, they die so fucking fast that no one gives a fuck about them for more then a few months.

MMORPGs are still the way to go, in fact the biggest problem is they've been moving away from the social RPG elements of games like D&D and moving towards the action beat em up gameplay.

>put sharding in

High elves for Alliance and fun classes. Remove the fucking GCD and forced dowtime.

Also stop only focusing on female chars. Sylvanas was fine before but she is no fucking "Warchief". Disgusting.

Any advice/help would be great

Attached: 1492285505079.jpg (285x333, 45K)

MAYBE THE PVP DEV SHOULD USE A MOUSE AS A STARTER INSTEAD OF A TABLET TO DO ARENA

I'm already resubscribing soon :)

Attached: 1558894551580.jpg (778x1100, 186K)

brainlet

Price drop. I was thinking about getting into BfA yesterday just to RP as drakedog, kamil, or dremlock. It's still full price however. I may stick around for arena if my any of my partners are still playing.

I feel like I'm generally done with MMOs. I would want to play a new one, but something which would be good and also unique enough to whisk me away and get me fully immersed like the old ones did, like 15+ years ago or some shit. I'd play a new MMO if it were able to give me that sense of wonder exploration I got back then. That's going to be tough, because part of the reason I don't get that anymore is because I'm old and I played a lot of games at this point, so it's much harder for a game to do something completely new to me.

I think a large shift is required to something completely different which I haven't really experienced before. I hope that something could be VR, but it's far away from a huge, high-quality MMO right now.

Not at all, korean shit is still reguarded as korean shit, meanwhile MMO as a genre is at an all time low in the west, meanwhile D&D, has more active players then ever

Also its the most brainlet thing to want your game to just be a button masher.

blizzard is now a cucked company that wishes to please a part of population that does not contribute to their profit
so, they can go fuck themselves into debt

Attached: blizshil.png (674x743, 64K)

Do what FFXIV did and just nuke everything. A real end of the world scenario. no Mary Sue can prevent it. And everything skips ahead to 15 years into the future.

Neo wow comes out.
You can buy and decorate your own house. You can change classes any time. You can level anywhere. Update the graphics and 20 year old ui. That's a start.

Make a single well thought out leveling area that is fun, instead of spreading oit manpower to design 20 uniquely deigned areas with their own self contained story and expect them to be interesting when nobody who works at blizz plays wow anymore.

Make 3d armour that isn't painted on. Stop focusing on raids and focus on the world outside of dungeons. Make professions relevant again.

I want Blizz to stop killing interesting characters. Stop making arbitrary plot devices to explain character changes like "corruption".
Removed all racial cities, demolished most if not all cities and designed 2 really cool, gargantuan sized cities that are really well designed that everything loops back to. Rather than make a dozen cities that a re all irrelevant except for 3, just make 2 huge ones. The effort to make 1 really cool place would pay off

It's still horde vs alliance. We now have a Pangaea scenario where everything takes place on 1 continent. Idk, maybe the middle of the world resurfaced and everything got wiped. So it's all exploring and fighting to get to the middle which is an extremely hostile deadly area.

Basically fuck wow sideways, shred it into mulch, and sprinkle only the ideas and concepts behind world of Warcraft 3 into an MMO and turn it into a hard reboot. Just remake everything. Retcon history. That's the only way to save it.

Attached: 1560883634623.jpg (736x1100, 715K)

>Why does Blizzard have to create a system that you have to manage and go after instead of just gettting to max level and then just having the right gear and that's it?
because they made gearing too easy and can't go back because people would bitch even harder if you didnt get a constant bukkake of purple items that magically swap primary stats

The point is there's a major problem with the core of the game- where players are no longer rewarded for skill.

Okay I get what you mean, and I agree with it.

Give me naga or sekrath. Stop pruning and add abilities. Don't let golden write the story anymore.

Garithos would be proud.

Attached: 1557866022929.jpg (184x184, 8K)

License real doll to make sex dolls after major characters like Tyrande, Sylvannas, etc...

Attached: 194452-beautiful-world-of-warcraft-wallpapers-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 561K)

Worst part about the rep grind is it's brainless and just takes time- like, it's straight up designed to keep you subbed for longer. The irony is that more people would play if they just made the fucking game fun and rewarding again.

This. I miss going through a dungeon more carefully and interacting with my party. Im older now. I dont want to speed ahead and have some autistic sperg out cause I dont know the perfect and optimal way forward.

retarded animefag

As a veng main, how do we fix veng?
More tankiness and damage I say.

invest in making dreaneis with giant horsecocks real and sending one to my house

Attached: 1560455938488.png (988x1080, 1.44M)

"breathing" okay bro, most of ff14 raiding is don't stand in the big circle and a battle against server lag lel. fuck outta here.

Corporations are some of the most lazy entities on the planet.

>Implying anyone under 25 cares about classic

Attached: 1508138514631.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

If they completely remade the game from the ground up with a new engine that will actually use modern hardware

That's a nightborne, probably Thalyssra
Azshara is a naga/night elf

Pay me more money than the cost of subscription.

They already missed that chance when they defeated Sargeras. There's no glorious rebirth for WoW, only a slow and painful death. And it is a good thing, because WoW started all the trends that led to the rise of the themepark mmo shit.

I want to be able to romance a warden

Attached: wu720.webm (853x480, 1.01M)

At this point they'd have to nuke everything and start over, retail's too far gone to be fixed and it would require several years to make it playable again.

friends to play with

die

Attached: 1b4a920b354fe0a4bd5e2de010d2b6b1.jpg (1438x1080, 160K)

a way to pay for it, some enjoy it again. i haven't played it before wratch of the lich king.

Start throwing current wow-devs off roofs.

Attached: 029BLrV.png (1366x768, 1.08M)

I'm turned into a cute draenei

Damage mitigation and making it not so reliant on Spirit Bomb. Blizz's solution of course is to buff the damage of the one move that is only used once in the average rotation for the damage reduction debuff.

imagine defending a fucking console MMO

Attached: 1559586825396.png (420x420, 260K)

Same. Doing Mythic+ in Legion as a healer killed me. My friends insisted on doing higher tier mythics with each new keystone we got, even though we were only getting started and hardly geared for it. It was absolute hell trying to keep everyone alive while also speedrunning the dungeon for bonus loot and new keystones. We'd ultimately fail hard somewhere around +8, and I felt like I was the one that failed the group since my healing just wasn't good enough for the incoming massive damage and ugly modifiers. Big reason for why I burned out and quit within like a month.

For the short duration that I played FFXIV, I played as a tank (paladin) and noticed a similar story in that game, just from a different perspective. I'd drag the group along at breakneck speeds, pull multiple packs and turtle under cooldowns while the healer spamhealed me like a mad cunt. When the healer was good, we'd be seriously efficient, and when he wasn't, we'd be dead an awful lot. In neither case did anyone actually enjoy the runs themselves all that much, and I always felt responsible when a multi-pull killed me. But hey, that's what was expected of a good tank, and therefore that's how every tank did it.

I quite miss the days of vanilla Dire Maul and the ponderous, careful approaches to every pull while still wearing leveling greens.

tfw no Night Elf Huntress or Warden classes

Imagine your 15 years old PC Master Race game being completely outshadowed by a console MMO for furries and trannies

it's not tho, fuckin ESO has more players than final trannisty 14

Thank god for classic.

Hopefully they'll keep fucking Watcher away from it as much as possible, that fucking shitlord should have never been hired at blizz.

I'm stealing this hot elf for later.
Also I never subbed to begin with get fucked (((Blizzard)))

Rewrite the entire fucking thing. I can't specify a point where things were completely fucked, but stop focusing on the grandiose cosmic shit that should be way beyond the affairs of man. They're not interesting, they don't feel believable in any way, and they generate so many plotholes because they follow only the most contrived logic that it requires constant retcons to fix. What doesn't help beyond that is that the writers aren't even that great to begin with, and Metzen sought to rehash the same story across three franchises constantly.

Stop the narrow focus on raid content and stop asking yourself how you can get everyone to raid. You at one point had players that were perfectly fine doing other things within the game world who were eventually driven off because they found themselves shoehorned into raid content every new patch with less and less game for non-raid people. Indeed, putting more people into raid is a design at odds with itself -- people enjoy the prestige of being competent enough to raid, by making it easier, you're lessening the desire for people to bother with it at all. The uphill climb is a strong motivator to raiding, and while it's by no means an exclusive club, it's still a measure of skill how far you can progress.

Add more character customization and development across the board, dropping the talent trees was admitting defeat in the face of raid and PvP optimization when the question should've been how can we increase the number of interesting and potentially useful builds, even if they're not always the most optimal. What we have instead is a dozen or so classes with three sub classes each, and every [spec] [class] player feels identical to each other.

>but stop focusing on the grandiose cosmic shit that should be way beyond the affairs of man
Noooo!! Naaru, Old Gods, Loa, titan, and valkyr are sooo cool and so deep you don't understand! They are the reason why the story of wc3 was so great!

Attached: leOldGods.jpg (1508x204, 62K)

I unironically think there was nothing wrong with less than 1% of the players in WoW seeing the inside of Naxx before TBC released. I'm not even kidding.

There was nothing wrong with that, but go tell zoomers that want to le raid while putting zero effort into it that they might be unfit for the 1%

I don't think there's anything wrong with it either. In fact, I think despite the whining of some of the playerbase, it's actually MORE healthy for a game to have content that only a small fraction of the playerbase sees because it means as the players grow, they eventually find themselves attracted to content they didn't feel capable of completing at one point in time and strive for even greater heights.

Beyond that, it also ties in well with the concept of horizontal progression. Why invalidate the previous content every major patch with gear that's a complete replacement of what you currently have? I know it's easy to simply take all the stats on something and add +5 to them, but it's bad in the long run as now you wind up with more and more old stuff that's completely skipped over.

Patch 8.2

I've been subbed for several months now and I've been having FUN. You can't stop me

If that leak is correct you will get your wish in a way, since allied race unlocks will be something you can buy in the cash shop.

A hard reset would be about the only thing that would give them a way to save the IP, but it won't happen. Activision (correctly) considers MMOs to be a dead market where the cost on investment doesn't match the potential return. Once WoW dies/is sent to pasture to forever milk the complete addicts, no company is going to make an AAA MMO in the next decade, at least.

I'm okay with that. I miss buying an expansion and just getting a race. I hope they go crazy with Allied races and just let me buy them.

>Remove forsaken
stopped reading there

The way shit escalated has totally killed eveey bit of relatability in Warcraft

remove my decade-long ban

dead game

Stop feeling the need to introduce some retarded gimmick every expansion just because you don't wanna make a new class. This is the single most important thing. Ever since WoD they have always felt the need to add some stupid new feature and then make it way, WAY too prominent in the game. It's unnecessary.

Stop the endless treadmill that aims to have people log in every single day/week. Let us have alts again or play other videogames without losing constant progress. It feels more like a job now than it ever has in the past.

Abandon the homogenization and let classes have some identity in purpose and gameplay (no more every class is a resource builder and spender, it's fun sure but not on everyone). It's okay for some to be amazing at one thing and shit at another, players will still play whatever they like the most regardless of how optimal it is. Only world first autists care enough to re-roll and they'll have the time to gear every alt anyway.

Compress the levelling, having a single alt grants you 50% bonus xp on all lower levelled characters (can be toggled off at an NPC same as regular xp gain) with each max after that granting a stacking bonus up to 200%. Heirlooms are now only for stats.

Make it harder too to compensate in diablo fashion. Slow is not hard, it is just slow. When they fucked up the scaling in Wod and made everything hit like a truck even in tank spec that was good. The better you are the more of an XP bonus and enemy scaling you can handle and the quicker you level. Dungeons would be an average of each player's selected difficulty. An organized group all with high multipliers would be tested but could come out tens of levels richer.

Get rid of the RNG on what gear you get and how good that gear is. No titanforging, no random chance on what slot you even get. Make it currency or droptables I don't care. Getting 20 drops a week is pointless if 19 of those are going to be automatically vendored.

Release wrath servers
thats it for me

This will never get old

God I'd love to lick her ovaries

for starters retcon BfA's faction war story out of the canon. Its objectively garbage and butchers the factions I played for the better part of 12 years
Thats probably all it would take for me, but I'd be wary of them just doing the same shit again. Legion plot had its issues but fuck me the writing went to shit

i still am :^)

Get me a gf

>Get rid of the RNG on what gear you get and how good that gear is.
Isn't this happening in 8.2?

Make it like vanilla and have the expansion centered entirely around old gods.

>rework of all classes
>complete pvp and battleground rework
>remove all raid difficulties and m+
>more character customization options
>no gimmicky artificial grind shit like AP
>timewalking now rotates every week instead of once a month event

so yeah things that will never happen

scantily clad loli race

Attached: 1510354237115.jpg (960x544, 93K)

>what are a streamers core audience

Honestly I wouldn't know, hopefully. But I'm kinda done with wow anyway. It's just not fun when it feels like playing a lot is mandatory, I have a backlog I wanna clear.

High definition armpit and feet textures. Maybe the option to add pubes.

>legion didn't end with Maiev and Illidan dating and becoming Sargeras' warden together
Their back and forth in the cathedral dungeon was so cute

Attached: 1550346983688.png (354x424, 252K)

playable sethrak

Nothing they can't get me back ever again

>shipfags
Velen and Illidan basically being a buddy cop duo was far better than what you wanted.

I don't usually ship like an autist but I got some tsundere vibes from Maiev and I couldn't help myself. Illidan releasing Sargeras so they can fuck up the void lords in the inevitable void lord expansion would be a better buddy cop scenario

>Remove characters mogs type restriction
>Add more customizations to catch up with other MMORPG
>Class reworks to make them more fun and unique
>Talent Tree reworks
>Better storytelling
>More races
>Challenge with unique mogs making a comeback (MOP dungeons,Wod dungeons, Mage Tower)

I have loads of other things but that what came off in the top of my mind

i have glory of the uldir raider and that stupid mount and i've done savage omega
ffxiv is harder, hands down. even just remembering a lengthy boss moveset is harder than having an addon tell you everything that's going to happen in advance, or tell you when you have a debuff. addons make wow pissbabby tier easy. it doesn't even come close. maybe if wow didn't casualize the everliving fuck out of the game where your rotation is now, "press it if it's off cd" it wouldn't be in that situation. your game is for literal babies.

mythic should be canned and poopsockers can go fuck themselves. Clearly catering to esports cucks only damaged the game

Fire Ion
Fire their incompetent writers
get rid of all garrison type follower shit entirely
get rid of arbitrary time gates
not waste over a year of players time before releasing a race reskin
class design that isn't garbage and is actually engaging to play
so basically, never. they had my business on and off from April 2005 to late 2018 but never again will they get a dime for this garbage from me.

Nigga what!? Solo WoW exists?

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf, Blood Elf, Void Elf, Draenei, Lightforged, Human, or Gnome.

Attached: Sanuri.jpg (3200x4000, 522K)

Yes

Attached: 4-1024_395.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

>Only world first autists care enough to re-roll and they'll have the time to gear every alt anyway.
user this has been proven false so many times I'm not even going to bother linking the logs. Basically, even lfr shitters roll FotM.

Dwarves, human, and orcs are the only decent races in Warcraft. The elves get a shout out but they’re also fags and attract shit players.

How does it work? Do they buff classes or nerf mobs so its easier?

They nerf the player so the mobs can be a challenge which is sad because this game feels more vanilla than classic itself

Attached: 87898944565.jpg (1277x725, 390K)

Wrath servers

Based.

It's kinda surprising to me that as big as WoW is, they don't make as many spin offs. Hearthstone is like that's it. HotS I don't really think should count because it's a spin off. You'd think they'd throw out another cheap RTS game after all these years or something.

And lower level epics I remember getting lvl 40 purps and refusing to drop them for like 8 levels

>bargaining phase
you're working really hard there man, just a little and you'll finally get into acceptance

Any for Wotlk? I always wanted to play.

Are full 8.2 patch notes up yet? At least for veng?
I heard metamorph was buffed as were their passives.

>people enjoy the prestige of being competent enough to raid, by making it easier, you're lessening the desire for people to bother with it at all
That sounds like a you problem. It's not as though soccer moms are doing anything other than LFR or Normal at best. You have your prestige via heroic and mythic mogs.
The problem with it is that the development effort is more or less wasted. You spend months making assets, "unique" boss mechanics etc. for a fraction of a fraction of the playerbase to see it. Why would they ever do that, when they can instead put that months of effort towards the content the other 99% were doing and enjoying? That'd be more economical? You think the 99% messing around in older-raids/dungeons/afking-in-town would leave if Naxx didn't exist? That'd be silly.

There aren't many ships in WoW and they are usually atrocious (and sometimes it's just self-insert).
I ship Maiev/Illidan since tft though, because of the way she treats him like her property.

>Add back Attunement.
>Remove LFG auto grouping (LFD is fine, its just you listing yourself or looking at others listing themselves instead of spamming trade chat.)
>Raid finder may stay but it gives no achievements, mounts, toys or tier pieces if they still exist, I know BfA removed class based designs.
>Make all servers PvP servers except RP based ones, they may remain split PvP and PvE.
>Kill off Thrall, Auduin, Slyvanas, Jaina, Baine and Gallywix

To be frank Maiev do act like a tsundere wife toward Illidan since tft

gibs goblin gf pls

I play anduin a lot in hots and he seems pretty based.

Liar, no one actually plays HotS

Nothing, Final Fantasy has them beat it every single possible category

functional erp elements for 18+ zones in the game

Attached: 1546832607931.jpg (2560x1440, 752K)

they need to pivot from their action rpg elements to real rpg elements like housing, relationships, etc. so you can sit down at an Inn, get a girl drunk and bring her home to your house in Duskwood

Imagine the way her cheeks ripple when she lets one rip.

this

Attached: nightelf_by_nadrojwobrek-d5boq8e.jpg (1058x754, 108K)

Hire Rexxcraft and import his animations into the game.