Octopath Traveler

Ok I'll admit it, I don't have money to buy this game, 60 dollars is way too fucking much. No fucking body wants to crack it, and its eating me inside.

What should I do bros? Should I buy one of those accounts that let you play off-line?

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.51M)

It's legitimately bad, don't buy it

Wait till it's on sale, i wouldn't say it's 60$ tier. It's really grindy, and this is coming from someone who actually enjoys grinding in his games. Not to mention if you make a bad choice in your starting character, you're fucked and have them permanently in your party.

>No fucking body wants to crack it, and its eating me inside.
It's time to do it yourself, user.

>Not to mention if you make a bad choice in your starting character, you're fucked and have them permanently in your party.

what do you mean? there is no refund skill service?

I dunno how to crack and I don't want to be in the FBI list.

brainlet detected

Well you pick a main character in the game, and if you make a bad decision, you can't take them out of your party. Ever. It's really annoying for your team comps since they force you to switch in certain characters for their 'stories' so you get in this situation where your team building is heavily restricted and considering some characters are pretty much mandatory for certain areas, it can get really frustrating.

>I dunno how to crack
Then look it up/learn and it's not illegal/enforceable to crack a game that you own. Just get a rip of it user.

More than half of the characters have shit stories, and there's barely any interaction between them. Also, the world remains static at all times. When you start out with your first character, the NPCs in the town you're in will be saying the same thing when you're at the end of the game, and combat devolves into using characters with area of effect spells/skills and charging them to max boost to kill everything at once because the combat is such a chore.

I don't get it, aren't all 6 the main characters of their stories?

Yeah but the first one you choose is your main character. The rest are just supposed to be your entourage.

So the first character you pick will determine the type of story you will see?

It's legit good until the very very end

No, it's the same shit every time. Each character has 4 chapters, and you can play them in any order. A chapter is basically just a cutscene as you enter a town, another as you talk to whatever plot related NPC is in the area, and then you enter a dungeon, kill a boss, get a cutscene and move on to the next one. This happens for all 8 characters over and over and over again.

You're not forever stuck with that character. Once you finish your main character's storyline, you can switch them out with someone else.also, I've never had trouble with team comps since you can mix classes

How would you guys rank the stories? For me it's
Primrose>>>Olberic>Ophilia>Cyrus>H'aanit>Theroin>Alfyn>Trressa

Tressa and Alfyn are so irrelevant that they may as well not even be in the game. They managed to make two characters even less interesting than Vaan and Penelo in FF12.

At a certain point, I just started to skip most of the story for everyone. Fucking character's are so annoying and we're obviously written by autistic bugmen

Who is the best character to pick first?

It's a good game, and it has its flaws, but I don't think it's worth 60$.

man just avoid this game, I bought it back on switch regretted it so much.

Cyrus "Disregard thots, acquire knowledge" Albright. He is the best character storywise and gameplaywise.

It's really not that good
I actually got the special edition and that wasn't worth it either.

>six

user, the game is called OCTOpath Traveler.

>the ending of Primrose's story leans hard on Simeon having masterminded everything to fuck with her for her whole life
>she never mentions or even meets the guy until right before her story ends

A-alright, SE.

The whole game is pretty mind numbing. Boring loot, boring jobs with boring skills, boring combat with the same formations every single time, and you have to get through more and more weak point shields to kill them. The side stories are also garbage.

Even the Tokyo RPG Factory games were better. I'd play I Am Setsuna multiple times than playing Octopath Traveler for another minute.

You can switch them out after completing their 4th chapter and there's literally no bad starting character.

>Just because I can't pirate doesn't mean I'll buy it.

Don't worry about it. I've been playing RPGs for 30 years and I didn't much care for it. You can wait for a steam sale or something.

But you can switch them out? You stupid or something?

If the way you progress through the stories is so criss-crossed how does the game maintain it's difficulty consistency? Is there level scaling or something?

this, it’s actually amazing how boring they managed to make this game even for someone who loved DQXI

>No fucking body wants to crack it
More like no group can get through the latest Denuvo.

>you can't take them out of your party. Ever.
This is just untrue. You only have to keep them in your party at the beginning until you complete that character's questline.

The chapters a grouped by difficulty. Chapter 1 is all within the same range, usually 5 - 12, chapter 2 is 20 - 27 and so on. You will be facerolling through most of the game.