$799 US DOLLARS

$799 US DOLLARS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 3.08.56 PM.png (1338x946, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/splatoon-2-empty-box/
youtube.com/watch?v=ADhKyk5gjXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

Attached: cardboard pachter.jpg (945x1033, 218K)

>Pachter
Has he EVER been right?

What the fuck, that's way worse than the PS3!!!

>predicts
I'm predicting both OP and this Michael Pachter guy are both fucking retarded.

Who?

Also Pachter: Xbox One Subsidized by Cable Companies is “Absolutely Gonna Happen”, Coming Next Christmas

>people still post this faggot's opinions in 2019

Attached: 1503437877455.gif (149x181, 836K)

patcher please go

lmao

Wow $1,000 Canadian
For a $1,000 I bought literally 80 games in Japan (all CIB) why would anyone waste a $1000 on a console when you can buy a CIB Super Famicom for ¥3,000 and then pick up CIB games like Super Donkey Kong for ¥1,000 or ¥300 for just the cart? Seems pointless to me to play anything that isn't retro honestly

If all the amazing spec leaks are true of course it's going to be expensive even more expensive than the PS3

A $800 console in this economy? I doubt it.

based, will buy ps5 full price because of this

>amazing spec leaks
tech illiterate consolefag detected

It won't be; Sony isn't interested in making profits on hardware, and I don't think AMD can actually pack in anything to justify that to begin with, even if it has ray tracing support.
It would also kill the market for mid-generation hardware upgrades

>Patcher

Attached: de6.png (680x887, 1.08M)

>all the amazing spec leaks

Attached: cv0098.jpg (1024x1275, 553K)

I'm gonna get a shitbox next gen. God I hope they get games.

Fuck censorship

>castle shillcons
yawn

>Michael Pachter
Nintendo must release an HD Wii by 2007 or they're finished
Nintendo must release an HD Wii by 2008 or they're finished
Nintendo must release an HD Wii by 2009 or they're finished
Nintendo must release an HD Wii by 2010 or they're finished
Nintendo must release an HD Wii by 2011 or they're finished
>Wii U gets announced in 2011
See? I TOLD you they were making an HD Wii!

Anything pacter predicts never comes true

Adjusting for inflation, the PS3 is roughly $750
I don't think the console market can justify anything more than $500 since they're basically gimped PCs.

MS is putting everything on PC so no exclusives is already confirmed for xbox 2.

What?

Honestly, I would have guessed $1000. People are paying up to $1200 for a phone these days. I don't know why everyone is acting like $800 is some kind of crazy price. It's not 2005 anymore.

Bruh moment.

>pachter
how is this guy still relevant

799 US DOLLARS with 1 movie game that's been "remastered"

>Pachter
PS5 costing $100 confirmed

>I don't think nintendo fans are so stupid they would buy a piece of cardboard

HOW DOES PACHTER MANAGE TO BE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

HOLY SHIT

Because the demographic for console gaming is increasingly shifting towards poorfag shitskins, while wealthy white people move to mobile gaming. Even right now, PS4 makes the majority of its sales in europe and everyone is poor there.

In all honesty, the consoles will be $500 at most, both use subscription services to cover the loss on hardware sales and can just use free Xbox/PS4 games for a while thanks to BC
AMD has made the CPU and GPU way cheaper to produce than what the price/performance was in 2013
The only way you'll see more expensive prices is if they do more powerful variations of the systems

Attached: askyourmom.png (410x453, 208K)

he also said the xbox is going to be $399. interesting.

read the next sentence user

I would be comfortable betting it's going to be $499.

Neat.
Ill buy it later, or not at all. Still got shitloads of PS3 and 4 games to play

Attached: ps3.jpg (298x247, 49K)

He also said that Xbox 360 is more powerful than any computer.

and no ape escape 4

>Patcher

Attached: D1b0Pl1U4AAmzkM.jpg (776x529, 60K)

HAHAHAHA imagine..
buying a 800$ dvd player just to watch an asset flipped movie of 2 troglodykes kissing
imagine, haha...

Attached: vlcsnap_2018_06_11_21h09m37s973.0.jpg (1200x800, 73K)

>buying a $500 console when a VR rig costs a fraction of that

Yea Forums should stay silent when it comes to hardware.
Stick to games that's the only area where you have a modicum of """knowledge""".
You're tech illiterate, do not understand what a certain part does, what's the value of things....

keep crying for Yea Forums

Kek the only time Pachter has been correct

>Michael Patcher

Isn't this the same guy that said there wouldn't be any more consoles released after 7th gen?

He's right.

true true

Attached: 1532973988323.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>Pachter
When I see this guy, it reminds me of Steve Jobs' "Most experts are clueless. Especially self declared ones" quote.

>800 freedom tokens
why not buy a pc at that point?

Attached: 1550016061595.png (1000x1000, 708K)

I already bought PSVR so not much use paying for an Oculus Quest where 95% of the game library is the same or dropping $1000 on fucking Valve's VR

it was for a year after launch

Steve Jobs was a snake oil salesman. A damn good one but still a huckster twat.

How many liters of semen do you have to drink daily to know Steve Jobs quotes?

Remember kids if you buy on launch you deserve to pay those prices.

Why would I listen to Patchy the Pirate from Spongebob?

>By Jim Sterling

I always knew he hated nintendofanboys

its sad that the next gen isnt going to have any serious improvements besides "you cant play this game on your ps4 because reasons"

I'm a little retarded but...I feel like the tech industry is inflating prices on its products because shit like smartphones are getting away with crossing the $1.1K price range.
I can't say I'd be surprised if the PS5 costs $600, AT LEAST.

Attached: 1536305198622.png (565x425, 288K)

a year ago i would have said that's fucking retarded
but with the current californian sony, it's possible
they put something in the water in california

Oh fuck

Attached: 6s5ey9b.png (507x501, 278K)

Was Pachter ever right in his whole career?

I'll give Index the hand sensors that make it feel very immersive but besides that I don't feel like it's worth the $600 dollar difference, or fucking $800 if you bought PSVR during Black Friday
Hopefully this gen we see Sony add a better motion detection system than just one camera

Castle Shillcons

>pachter
He basically confirmed it won't $800.
Might be 700, might be 900, but definitely NOT 800.

$600 was only funny in 2006 because we were all in high school and didn't have that kinda money but now that we're adults with programming or other STEM jobs $800 for dozens of hours of entertainment is nothing.

I would unironically buy a pre-built PC for $800 instead of a PlayStation

Xbox already won next-gen then. I guarantee MS won't sell theirs above $500.

>$799

Attached: Michael-Pachter.jpg (640x617, 76K)

Post more retarded fake consoles.

I could see there being a $400 model and an $800 pro model

>I don't think Nintendo fans are so stupid they would buy a piece of cardboard

And he was still wrong

Attached: Labo_Home_Header_3.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

Read the next sentence retard

literally the next sentence, you faggot

No, but it's facinating how he's always wrong
It's like an achievement

big if true

Patcher said the Vita will be a huge success and the 3DS will flop. He's amazingly wrong every time.

Sure that is true but if we are moving in that direction why not just buy a PC then ?

so will it be more powerful graphicswise than an $800 PC?

You shoulda kept reading user

Its pretty well known that Sony has zero problems selling consoles at a loss to gain market share.
I could see this being the case as well

If it means the specs are better at that price point than I'm fine with it some people aren't poorfags

Can't wait for PCfags on suicide watch when specs blow away everything they own.

So it will definitely NOT be 800$ then. Thanks Pachter!

PCfags already lost spending more money to play a few shitty AAA games that utilize those rigs. It's hilarious how they argue a bigger library when most worthwhile games everybody can literally play on their toaster + multiplats are always more popular on console.

Fuck I hope so, the death of snoy and their califaggot influenced bullshit will be a good thing for the industry as a whole.

I need a PC to do work though. If Sony allowed me to use it as a workstation I would buy one.

But Labo flopped.

Most people have a PC that they need for stuff other than gaming are you serious?

This will be a huge flop.

Ocassionally, but he shits out a lot of predictions and eventually he's going to randomly be right.
I would trust the biggest brainlet on Yea Forums before I trust him.

The only huge flop is my fat cock on your mums face

the whole point of consoles is that they can sell them at a loss, get them in as many homes as possible, and then make bank off of the licensing fees on games and software. An $800 price tag is counter to this business model and would be indicative of an ill-informed team of decision makers at Sony.

If smartphones can get away with it consoles can definitely as well

Only casuals buy consoles nowadays anyway.
There is literally no reason to buy one over a PC.

>"Most experts are clueless. Especially self declared ones"
at some point experts have to identify themselves as such or people will suffer. For example scientists, doctors, historians, lawyers, etc.

Switch is the only console that offers something that PC doesn't have, which is handheld gameplay on the go. So you only need a PC + Switch.

holy kek

Attached: 1447466766457[1].png (240x242, 105K)

Flagship smartphones are just as if not more powerful than a switch and with a controller accessory work just as well with access to more games via emulation + better resolution.

most people buy smartphones with payment plans attached to their service though

>he was right

In North America that's more common maybe

>Ocassionally
Can you point to a few times? I'm not even meme'ing here, it's that
>but he shits out a lot of predictions and eventually he's going to randomly be right.
Like another user said though at least from what I've seen he really is never right. Like, yes if you had enough monkeys banging on typewriters at random even you'd expect some shit to stick the wall eventually, but the almost impressive thing is that he seems to be worse than what total randomness would even predict.

and it flopped , so he was right

Can they play Nintendo exclusives and you know real games and not shitty gacha trash? That's why handheld is always superior than those devices in terms of gaming.

>Consoles were only cool in 2006 because we were all in high school and didn't have that kinda developed frontal cortex, but now that we're adults with programming or other STEM jobs a PC for dozens of hours of entertainment is everything

A PC can't play exclusives on console either plus they have more populated multiplayer servers aside from maybe a few mmo's. Yes smartphones can emulate games up to sixth gen pretty damn well also.

Well sony fanboys, enjoy your $299 system

Attached: 59028432.jpg (800x800, 523K)

The WiiU flopping make him double wrong, because he was predicting WiiU would be a tremendous success "because its an HD Wii".

With those shitty touch controls? Nah fuck that.

How do consolefags fall for this every single time?

>pachter

Attached: 1549758056176.jpg (562x842, 61K)

There are no games on phones though.

They play just as fine with a controller accessory of which there are many options available. I said that already learn to read retard.

>but AAA shooter of the month only has 1 million players instead of 2 million!
why the fuck does that matter

Guy has made some questionable predictions in the past. I wouldnt really listen to what this idiot says.

>but you can spend 800 dollars to play gacha games
woah holy shit im gonna go sell my switch

>there are many options available
They're all poorly designed chink trash. The only good controllers today are made by the 3 console makers.

>Oh just buy another accesory to make a shitty platform not shit.
kek

You'd do the same for a PC

AHAHAHAHA SNOY PAYPIGS

what the fuck are you saying

You can't under estimate manchildren's ability to be drooling retards

>Few shitty AAA games
I only play good games loser
>spent more money
Damn right this 1300$ PC from 2017 is still gonna be more powerful than the PS5 lol

>plus they have more populated multiplayer servers
Not really, most games on consoles that aren't the latest AAA/sport game are dead on consoles.
Even fightan games are dead as fuck on PS4/Xbone, nevermind the fact that multiplats of all kinds sell better on PC than they do on Xbox nowadays.

In 2006 I had a desktop, a PS2, and a GC. I never thought any of them were better just different. That guy is just a revisionist fuck who misses the smell of his iPod Nano

>$800
>a lot
lol, poorfags.

Steam link app has games tho, switch can't do this

Attached: Screenshot_20190602-030902.jpg (1480x720, 672K)

>patcher says something bad about nintendo
HOLY BASED PATCHER IS OUR GUY
>patcher says something bad about sony
lmao who cares about this fag

hmm

PS5 is going to be $399 in NA and if you think any different you're retarded.

Attached: 1547479268789.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Steam link has worse lag on a local network than stadia.

>They will never buy cardboard, maybe a box.

Attached: 1487359568134.png (604x717, 814K)

If it is it'll be extremely weak and only slightly better than the XboneX in terms of GPU performance.

I'm hoping for $499 with better hardware, but I think you're right

>"A box on the other hand that says Nintendo on it, they probably would."
THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO.
gamerant.com/splatoon-2-empty-box/

Attached: IMG_20190619_141114.jpg (2002x1150, 170K)

Then stadia's gonna be pretty good because on 4G at 900p about 20 miles from my house I was getting 60fps with 1ms delay

>Dozens
Pleb

Broken clocks can be right twice a day

What?

If a console manages to be more powerful than my PC then yeah, I'd switch over happily. I just want the best, and at the moment that's PC.

Consoles almost always sell at a loss at launch. The hardware costs more than the console but the sales they make through PS+ and accessories like controllers more than make up for the loss. Also people seem to forget that Sony gets deals with the hardware manufacturers so they are making PS5's cheaper than what it would cost to get the same hardware together on paper.

800 is a steal if it's as powerful as reports are suggesting. A PC like that is going to cost $1500, at least.

>Patcher
>predicts

Attached: 1559600622706.jpg (1142x1008, 228K)

dumb retard motherfucker, complete the sentence first, then do a post

Predict? With what? SONY HAS NOT RELEASED A SINGLE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION. You don't know anything about the chipsets, the size of the drives, the nature of the backward compatibility, or even the games. All you know is BUZZWORDS. You're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Attached: 1551519589644.jpg (1920x1200, 207K)

I'm taking that into account. 499 would still bring better hardware than 399

Just get a PC at that point

The jew of us 2 aside, nearly all of the big gaming companies have gone rogue putting out half made, dumbed down, microtransactioned online only shit resulting in no new good games anymore

This whole fake hype shill train has idiot gamers destracted with how powerful the next gen is going to be without them realising the fact that there will nothing new to play on them

Honestly, no matter how cheap, only a retard will buy a console.
The PS4 literally has one game.

>Nintendo
>299
>Snoy btfo

yeah, most people will have to resort to steal to afford one.

Switch is an overpriced handheld though.

Cue the "I got 5 PS5s" YouTube video.

It sells in Europe solely because it's current choice to play sports games. I know tons of people who own consoles and have almost nothing but soccer and ice hockey games for them.

No it wouldn't, the hardware is already set in stone at this point, all they have to do now is price it right so people actually buy it. At best you're going to get something like a 500gb SSD vs a 1tb SSD version for $399 and $449.

2nd time now some playstation retard couldn’t read a simple paragraph. I wonder if its really Nintendo fanboys that are retarded and not the playstation retards.

>it's as powerful as reports are suggesting.
There are no "reports". There's just a bunch of hype-pieces full of buzzwords. The fucking thing could be made of banana pudding with wafers for controllers for all we know. The information they've given us has no excluded the possibility.

>At best you're going to get something like a 500gb SSD
LMAO my balls. Most pre-built PCs (and we're talking like 95% of them) come with 256gb SSDs. At most the PS5 would have 128. Be realistic.

Sony knows playstation owners are too retarded to manage multiple drives. They are gonna jam as much SSD as they can and make whatever profit they see fit. 1tb SSDs are like 100$ bulk pricing probably makes them like 75$

And then you would unironically start portbegging

Wrong and the sales of switch games sells proved that.

Someone care to explain how XC2 only sold 1.70 mill or kirby 2.5 mill out of 34 mill?

retard, a 200 dollar optiplex designed to rip off grandma's =/= a fucking game console. Sony would out of their mind to release a console in this day in age with less storage than an xbox 360, especially with how big digital downloads are for them. 1 tb minimum

youtube.com/watch?v=ADhKyk5gjXs

Well yeah a 300 dollar handheld. Nintendo's most overpriced handheld.

The thing about him is that he is neither always right nor always wrong.
His opinion gives no indication at all towards what is right. You could just as well flip a coin.

Pre-builts skimp like hell on PSU's and SSD's and usually on the motherboard too. Also they almost always come with a high capacity standard HDD alongside the SSD. The PS5 seems to be only supporting SSD's and with how cheap SSD's have recently become and how large games are getting, 500gb is going to be the minimum on PS5. The only other alternative is a 120-240gb SSD and a 500gb-1TB HDD but I highly doubt that and I don't even know if PS5 will support SATA HDD's at all.

>299
>Sega
>noooo this can’t be happening!

>299
>Sony
>noooo this cant be happening!
Ps5 is going to be the next Saturn except it’ll have no games

You idiots seem to forget that the SSD is not the only piece of hardware in that computer. If you ever tried to build a complex machine with a fixed budget, you'd understand. It's going to have a 64gb SSD for OS/save/config use only. Either that or their idea of "SSD compatibility" means you'll be buying it seperately and plugging it into a USB 3.0 slot.

If you're placing bets, I suggest you do do so on the latter because external drives are a standard fixture in home consoles. Large internal drives have never come standard. They're always just big enough for the OS and 1st party software - not games.

Portbegging for what? The inevitable Death Stranding re-release and other first party "remasters" from this gen?

Attached: 1519805467277.jpg (419x480, 81K)

He predicted E3 2012 would be a bore and he couldn't have been more right. There was so little worth a damn that year that everyone, even Yea Forums, unanimously agreed that a fucking Ubisoft bullshot trailer won that year.

lamo

Attached: nintendo labo soy.png (1346x1969, 160K)

Yeah for 2 games, meanwhile you guys sit there all day port begging for "good" features like 60fps

Oh no shit, he predicted an E3 the year before two major console launches would suck?

user can you read?

Didn't labo flop though?

>I'm retarded?

They made the VR thing so who knows. I don't think anyone expected it to be some breakout hit so it probably did well enough.

FUCKING
CARDBOARD

Attached: annihilated_by_the_light.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

Damn

you absolute mongoloid, the price you pay scalpers on newegg for your computer parts has very little bearing on what it will actually cost sony to produce. we are talking about a bulk deal that will involve literally millions of units, with a drive designed specifically for the console itself. they will pay a small fraction of what the drive would cost at retail

>scalpers
>newegg
You really think Dell can't negotiate better SSD pricing than Sony? Get out no one in the real world cares about children's gaming systems that's why AMD sells leftover parts to them for cheap. AMD is getting paid to recycle thanks to Sony and Microsoft

Was that a joke or just flagrant famboyism?

>GET THE NEW PS5 FOR ONLY $50 A MONTH WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR 2 YEAR PLAYSTATION PLUS CONTRACT.
>EARLY CANCELLATION FEES APPLY, SYSTEM WILL BE BRICKED IF PAYMENT IS MISSED

This is pretty funny to be honest

>WAAAAH WHERE'S MY RED DEAD 2 WAAAAH SPIDERMAN SUCKS BUT IT SHOULD BE ON PC WAAAAH GOD OF WAR ISN'T GOTY BUT IT NOT BEING ON PC IS UNFAIR TO GAMERS WAAAAH

>cuck sterling

Why'd you put "good" in quotes like that?

>You really think Dell can't negotiate better SSD pricing than Sony?
without a fucking doubt,what world do you live in? no company out there cares if their piece of hardware is put into the latest dell budget desktop#93723 that will be lucky to sell 50,000 units, most of the parts in those things are just basic off the shelf parts you could stick in anything. compare that to sony, who is making a custom piece of hardware guaranteed to sell 50 million lifetime units and is handling packaging and Assembly all by itself, whoever is producing that ssd probably had to fight for that deal. also what the fuck are you on about with amd? did you miss the part where they made this new architecture just for these new systems?

Spiderman does suck that game looks like it plays itself before you walk to the boring cutscene. God Of War does suck that game looks like it plays itself before you walk to the boring cutscene. Red Dead 2 Spiderman does suck that game looks like it plays itself before you walk to the boring cutscene. I don't want that nerd shit on PC to the 50k faggots who asked for bloodborne on Change.org I say fuck you for giving these sonybros the idea we give a shit about their games. They really should've just bout playstations to play that fag game

60fps isn't good it's the standard

microsoft azure amd cpu's are literally the highest end and highest quality parts amd produces. but yeah in general consoles get the shittest components which end up being cheap and low clocked.

Sonygroids don't constantly beg for features. Meanwhile there is a GOW thread full of people trying to convince themselves it's bad and they don't want to play it.

More like 500

Why is Dell worth about 20 million more than Sony? You realize they source these parts from many vendors right? I bet the PS4 has ram from all 3 of the major manufacturers.
>also what the fuck are you on about with amd? did you miss the part where they made this new architecture just for these new systems?
They didn't Zen 2 was a thing before the playstation. Sony didn't do shit because they don't make hardware they're barely even a tech company at this point. One again outside of sports games, normie games and Netflix no one gives a shit about the playstation

Cause it is bad lol. It's another screenshot game where when you move the motion blur hides all the jaggies

800 USD is ~1100 + 13-15% tax you retarded mainlander

But a clock that's wrong will never be right

>looks like
>looks like
So you have no idea what you’re talking about. Retard.

>Stacey Powers

I played them crybaby all solid 6s. Any game that takes control from the player to show off a "kewl kill" is a cinematic peice of shit. Go watch goodfellas on your PS4 you'll actually have fun for once

it literally was more powerful at the time of launch tho

Yeah, Snoy boys are really proving that they're retards who can't read.

Actual prophet

>Why is Dell worth about 20 million more than Sony
because of their work with corporate servers and specialized workstations, consumer facing dell products are a small fraction of their business. sony's business on the other hand is almost entirely reliant on the playstation, a single product. also i wasn't talking about zen,i was talking about navi, which was produced knowing it would be the graphics architecture of the next generation of consoles

>799$
>censorship
>no games
hard pass

That's simply not true while navi was delayed several times

Attached: amd-roadmap_w_500.png (500x281, 258K)

What happens to the Sony Goldface shitposting if we return to 2008-2009 and the PlayStation is in third place out of the three major consoles (i.e., last place)?

You can't say that because only pedos care about censorship according to the people the playstation 5 already owns the brain of

hahahahaha

the components in that shitty plastic box are not worth $800. SSD dropped in price significant.
Also always online is big no go for me if it turns out to be true.

Anyone can watch these movies on youtube for free, user.

Day 3,329! Give it up for day 3,329!

Attached: red_dead_krab.png (1534x1768, 2.21M)

>Buying Red Dead 2 once more on PC
It's like you want these kike companies to fuck you in the ass

Attached: 1528703619317.gif (213x255, 1009K)

>Patcher
How is this guy still here?

People said the same thing about the PS4 and it turned out to be nowhere near true.

I mean the PS3 almost killed Sony it sold so poorly.

OH NONONONONONO

Fucking nincels actually bought that cardboard too. it's surreal

Attached: GT.png (568x114, 31K)

>patcher
guess it's gonna be 25 dollars at most then

Good. Indicates decent hardware, which means pc ports won't be gimped by a woeful lowspec.

He's rich and shits on retards and poorfags. Good example is when he clowned that chink iwata over the wii u failure and how he needs to stand on a box when doing nintendo directs because he was a fucking manlet. Pach was always based.

800 US DOLLARS
MARGINALLY BETTER GRAPHICS
ALMOST 3 EXCLUSIVE GAMES
WOW I CAN'T WAIT! BASED SONY

Yea you might be retarded. If that thing costs $800 buckaroos, then it basically has no advantage over buying a PC. You could make a pretty fucking good PC for $800. Add 200 or 300 more and it'd be nearly top of the line.

>Even right now, PS4 makes the majority of its sales in europe and everyone is poor there.
can't hear you over my free healthcare and university education

>Goodfellas

Spotted the old boomer lol

Dont care if they're exclusive as long as they're fun

>free healthcare
This joke tells itself
>university education
Terrible. Should've learned a trade instead of being useless

This thing flopped but console warring Yea Forumsermin would never tell you that.

OH NO NO NO NO HOW WILL THE NINTENDIES EVER RECOVER

probably yeah because the games are made for console first, so even the PC version of the same specs is gonna do worse

You're all fucking retards.
He never said he thought the consoles would cost $800. Watch the goddamn interview

Attached: 1497301778461.gif (600x450, 1.09M)

>do plumbing/hvac
>18 months of school after high school
>make more than any of my friends that went to college
>plumbers, electricians, carpenters, every fucking cleaning up
>college grads struggling to find cubicle farms to graze in
I love this country.

>1st post
>butthurt Sony Nigger

I miss the Wii-era when your company nearly went bankrupt by a stupid white motion stick.

GET A FUCKING JOB, POORFAGS!

Attached: 1433703822726.jpg (862x1224, 262K)

you have 10 seconds to post your favorite ps3 meme or ill do it

Attached: ps3 hanging by a thread.jpg (650x484, 103K)

did he really do that? sounds based, post link

Might as well spend an extra $200 for a decent PC.

Phones are ostensibly a work device, or at least they come with a wide variety of features and functionality that a person is likely to directly benefit from. A console is purely an entertainment device, it's a much harder sell for the average schlub to put down that much scratch for a Fifa/Blu-Ray machine

But do pleb consumers know this? Let's assume the averagefag at least knows about pre-built gaming PCs. How many of them would still go for a more expensive, """premium""" PlayStation 5, if it exists either at launch or later in the lifecycle? Or will they just buy an Xbox if it's cheaper? Does Sony have that kind of brand loyalty?

Take me back to 2011 bros...

Attached: PSN down.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Patcher
Confirmed for affordable, thank god.

All console users are retards